- Text Size +
Emily and Amy were normal sisters. Amy, the younger of the two, was a spoiled child. She always got her way with her parents, even as a teenager, with her demanding and assertive personality. Emily was always the more mature of the two, obviously the older, more respectable and independent as well. She never really enjoyed Amy's antics, finding the way she was treated by their parents to be somewhat pathetic.

Emily and Amy were siblings like any other, but something in particular about their relationship was never right. Amy always saw her older sister as inferior, priding herself endlessly on all the things that she had that Emily lacked. Her looks, her attitude, her way with her parents... but Emily was never phased by this. She pitied her sister for her delusions, and went on with her life ignoring Amy's arrogance.

This always angered Amy, and made her wish that she had the same control over Emily that she did over her parents. She would fantasize about dominating Emily at times, but these were just fantasies. They never really made a difference; Amy was still a bitch, and Emily still disregarded it. Until one day, Amy's fantasy came true...

It started with Amy's sweet sixteen. A huge party was thrown, and all her friends were there. Emily was there, too, as were the rest of the family. It was a regular party for a girl her age: gifts, cake, a pool, and the likes. The party didn't really matter. It was over in a day, after all. But one gift she received that day... a diamond crown, would matter completely. It wasn't ever known who bought this for her, but there was a note attached to the box that read: 'may all your fantasies come true'.

The crown, she would soon discover, was magical. It gave her the power to manifest all her dreams to reality. She wore it regularly, and proudly, using it to her advantage in any situation deemed fit. It wasn't until later where it would change Emily's life forever.

The two sisters argued over that crown, Emily always commenting on how it gave her an unfair advantage in life. One day Emily tried to get rid of it while Amy was asleep, but it was to no avail, as Emily found out the hard way that it was indestructible.

When she went to touch it, she passed out instantly.

It was a summer morning when Amy woke up. She showered, had breakfast, and returned to her room to get dressed for the day. When she went to apply her crown, as she always did, she noticed something near her dresser.

Amy crouched down for a closer look to find her sister laying there, 8 inches tall, completely incapacitated. She wasn't completely shocked, as the crown she wore had shown her some amazing experiences that made shrinking her sister seem normal, but she wondered.

How did this happen? She hadn't willed it. It didn't take her too long to conclude what had occured. She prodded at her sister with her pink polished nail several times until she began to move.

"Em, wake the fuck up," she commanded.

"Ugh... what...." her older sister noised as she awoke.

"What were you trying to do with my crown, Em?"

Emily's consciousness began to return and so did her vision. Her tiny self sat in place on Amy's carpet as the giantess younger sister glared at her from her crouching position. Emily couldn't believe what she was seeing here. It took her several minutes to really understand what had happened.

"Get up!" Amy commanded again, her eyes fixed on Emily.

"Amy... w-what the hell is going on?"

"You tried to destroy my crown, didn't you?"

There was no answer.

"Didn't you?!" Amy yelled.

Still no answer. Emily was still in a state of shock, but the giantess was unamused.

"Emily, fucking answer me now or you're going to be really sorry you didn't."

Emily still couldn't gather the courage to respond to her huge sister, much less the courage to admit what she was doing.

Amy reached in to grab Emily like a doll from the floor, her fingers wrapping around her older sister's tiny body and squeezing her tightly. She stood up and brought her sister closer to her face, gleaming directly into her beady eyes.

"Last chance..."

"Y-you're right, I-I was trying to destroy it. I-I'm sorry..." she was finally able to say.

"You've always been jealous of me, Em, but I never thought you'd stoop so low. I really expected better from you. You know how much this means to me. I'm fucking through with you, Emily, you're lucky I didn't use my powers to my advantage over you a long time ago, but this is the last fucking straw."

"I-I'm sorry..." her sister said again.

"Sorry doesn't cut it this time. If you can't respect me, Emily, then you're going to fucking learn to. From now on, you belong to me."

"W-wait, what? What are you talking about?" That helped her snap back a little.

"You heard me. You're my property now."

"... you're kidding."

"Oh, do you think I'm kidding? I've been waiting my entire life for this, Em, and you have no one to blame but yourself for giving me the perfect fucking excuse."

"You're out of your mind!" Emily yelled.

Amy squeezed her fingers tighter around Emily's body.

"Let me go, Amy!" the older sister shouted as she fought to breath.

"Mm, that's Queen Amy to you. Lets hear you say it, Em, 'please spare me, your highness.'" Amy smirked, as she tightened her grip even further.

Emily had no choice, as she felt like she would be crushed any second now. "Please spare me, your highness!" she yelled out in a single breath.

Amy released her hold on her sister as her small body fell to the floor. As Emily recovered from the fall, she would hear a large booming crash when Amy's bare foot hit the ground next to her. Emily squirmed away before Amy spoke down,

"Get over here and kiss your queen's feet!"

Emily shook her head in fear, "this is a nightmare..." she told herself.

"I'm waiting," the giantess sung, tapping her foot.

Emily managed to shout out a rebellious "no!" to her younger sister, but Amy just laughed at it and moved her foot closer to Emily's body, knocking her down again forcefully.

"Kiss it," she said once more.

Her older sister felt tears run down her eyes as she crawled towards Amy's foot and leaned in towards her big toe, kissing the very tip of it once and then another time between sobs.

Amy smirked from above and then began to laugh. "You have no idea how happy I am right now," she said. "I've always wanted to have you as my little servant, Emily, and now you're really mine. Get used to it, because you owe me with your life for trying to take my crown away. Learn to respect me and things will be a lot easier for you."

Emily kissed Amy's foot a few more times as she cried, and then backed away to sit on the carpet and cry even harder.

"Don't be such a baby," Amy said. "You should be glad you get to serve and worship a goddess like me." She was just stroking her ego, but she actually liked the idea of being seen as a goddess.

Emily began to calm down as she wiped away her tears with her sleeve. Amy still stood before her, quite amused by her sister's fear of her. She then bent down to pick Emily up again, this time more gently.

"What are you going to do with me?" Emily asked, more tears forming near her eyes.

"Whatever I want?"

Emily didn't bother to answer back. Her mind was racing with all kinds of thoughts as this happened. Amy took an old shoe box from her closet and set it on her bed, proceeding to place her older sister inside and close the lid, darkening her view.

This made Emily panic, she was very claustrophobic. "You're going to leave me here?!"

She heard Amy's voice again from outside the box: "Your Queen will return shortly, so sit tight and wait patiently for her." She knew Emily would rather be even at her feet than trapped inside a dark box so closed in. She was terribly afraid of closed spaces.

Amy left the room. She had her sister right where she wanted her.