- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This one was commissioned G-Cat over at DA! Make sure you read those tags before proceeding cause this one's pretty violent and mean.

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


How could things have turned out this way?

Not even an hour ago Kamiko and Eiko had been on top of the world. The pair had been stalking the countryside, their white furred tails swishing about as they moved silently. They were spending their time the way they so often did. Looking for something to amuse themselves with.

With snow-white furred fox ears twitching atop their heads they zeroed in on what appeared to be a suitable target. A small temple occupied by a number of young women working to clean and maintain the place. Kamiko and Eiko both looked at one another, excited by their latest discovery. An undefended target full of such tiny little things they could do whatever they pleased with was as good as it got for them.

Kamiko and Eiko both stood a bit over eighty feet tall. That put them far above the level of the normal populace. It would take a veritable army to slow down even one of them, but when the pair worked together they operated with brutal efficiency. Eager to spill some blood, the twin giantesses descended upon their captive populace like a pair of ferocious predators attacking a helpless nest of newborns. In minutes the temple was filled with the wailing and gnashing of teeth as the maidens were summarily crushed for no reason other than the giant pair’s personal amusement. There was little they loved more than exercising their superior size and strength against the powerless, and this was only the latest in a long line of examples of such violent acts.

Then… she had showed up. A giant woman with long black hair flowing down to the base of her spine. The ends of her hair and tail were dyed an unmistakable red, resembling a paintbrush that had been dipped in blood. Her distinctive coloring provided a stark contrast to the snow-white hair topping Kamiko and Eiko’s head. Most alarming of all was that the new giantess stood taller than Kamiko and Eiko, however slightly it may have been. She identified herself as the divine entity that the temple had been constructed to honor. With arms folded over her chest she condemned the actions of the giant interlopers, proclaiming they would face punishment for what they’d done to her belongings.

Neither Kamiko nor Eiko was the least bit intimidated by the new giantess. Though she was admittedly bigger than either of them, the difference was so slight as to be negligible. What reason did they have to fear a ninety-foot tall self-proclaimed deity when it was still two against one? Though the pair greatly preferred showing their dominance over the weak and powerless, they wouldn’t say no to putting a so-called Goddess in her place.

In the blink of an eye they both launched into an attack. A second later they were no longer lunging at their target, but instead falling through the air without anything to support them. A surprised yelp followed before they each hit the ground with a painful THUD in front of the giant woman’s bare feet. They looked up in panic, assuming she’d just magnified her size a dozen times over before they discovered that the reality of their situation was far worse. No, their extraordinary size and power had been stripped from them, leaving the giant twins the size of normal, everyday humans at the feet of a ninety-foot tall giantess.

They moved to escape. She told them they were foolish to even try, before raising a bare foot high into the air. The white-furred foxgirl realized the danger of the situation when the giant girl’s foot shot down like a piston to crush the life out of her. A split-second before her life was snuffed out under the giant woman’s sole her body emitted a brilliant flash of blue light. Watching nearby, Kamiko instantly knew what her sister had done, worried that she may have to make the same choice soon. When the bare toes slammed onto Eiko’s body with a grotesque CRUNCH she knew that her the girl would not have survived such a powerful attack without making that decision.

A second later, Kamiko herself was cast in shadow as the giant woman’s other foot rose over her own body. Knowing there was no other option for survival, Kamiko made use of the same rarely-employed magic her sister just had for her own survival. Her entire body flashed with a blinding light for a split second, rendering her effectively immortal a split-second before the foot crushed her.

It would not spare her from the pain that was soon to follow.

With a small body under each foot the giantess smiled, and looked over the temple grounds again. There were a good deal of ropes around as decorations, methods of bell-ringing, and sectioning off areas of the temple grounds. She figured they would do, and with but a thought cords ripped free from where they’d been placed and wrapped themselves around her feet, transforming the shrunken giantesses into makeshift footwear.

She told them their punishment was just beginning, but doing so outdoors was undignified, so they would need to move to a more intimate location. Sadly at her current size there was no way she could make use of the temple’s facilities, so she would need to be more human in scale in order to step inside. Kamiko and Eiko both sensed this would be an opportunity to escape, but when the giantess wearing them as sandals shrunk they found they just reduced in size along with her.

Identifying herself as Kon, the comparatively giant woman sauntered into the temple’s main building, behind a section that had, until moments prior, been roped off to prevent trespassing. Inside was little more than a warmly lit bedroom complete with an extravagantly decorated bed. She smiled, and decided to christen the room by spending twenty long minutes trampling and crushing the pair under her feet. Their pathetic whimpering cries as they faced down unimaginable torture was music to the Goddess’s ears. The formerly giant-pair’s spirits had broken the instant they no longer held ultimate power over a diminutive being. As was to be expected, as there was nothing more supreme than Kon.

She was, however, not yet finished tormenting them.

It wasn’t that long ago that Kamiko and Eiko were on top of the world. Now their bodies were beaten and bloodied. They could sense they were broken all over, and that the supposed Goddess who held their fates under her toes at the moment had no intention of letting them off easily.

“What did you think would happen?” Kon asked, taking a seat on the bed as she raised her right foot up to her knee. She wiggled her toes happily as she saw Kamiko’s normally snow-white hair matted and red with all that the giant woman had taken out of her. She was well-versed in the magic involved in casting a soul cage, and how it meant they could not be killed by normal means until it was undone.

Naturally, there were hundreds of ways Kon could have still executed the tiny pair. With but a word she could break the spell, and crush the life out of one while the other watched. She could bring their souls up to herself, and swallow them whole, forcing them to watch as their very essences were dissolved inside of her stomach as their own physical bodies would fade over time.

But she was content to let them enjoy the suffering they’d guaranteed themselves with such an idiotic move. So many pitiful mortals had no idea what to do when confronted with an angry Goddess. She hardly even cared about the ultimate, grisly fate her worshippers had met. She could acquire more with less than a thought if she desired. What offended her so deeply was the principle of the matter.

No, these two ingrates had tread upon her sacred land and committed acts of violence against her belongings. That was a sin she would not let go unpunished.

With that in mind, Kon gave her index finger a quick twirl, and watched as the bindings around her feet loosened and floated away. Leaning back onto the bed she stretched her legs forward, willing the two shrunken bullies to float in midair. At the speed of thought the ropes that had secured them to her feet returned, wrapping around the shrunken girls and binding them so tightly they could not move.

“There are many ways I can punish you two.” Kon said, curling a finger to draw the bound pair closer. She smiled as she wrapped both of the tiny bodies up in a tight fist to address them more directly. “There are many ways to get around a soul cage, you know. None that anyone you two have ever encountered would be able to perform, of course. I suppose you thought yourselves invincible with that move.” The Goddess explained, before opening her palms to allow the tiny pair to drift away.

Kon snapped her long, elegant fingers. In an instant both girls felt a sensation unlike any they had ever felt before. A faintly glowing wisp forced its way out of their chests and gradually moved closer to the Goddess’s face. She licked her lips, and breathed heavily on them, watching the orbs flicker with the slight breeze.

“Just remember… I could take from you anything I’d like at any moment.” She whispered, watching as the life gradually drained from her two tiny victim’s eyes. “But… I’m not interested in killing you two any longer. You have a debt that must be repaid.”

A snap of her fingers later and both of the glowing orbs rocketed back into the Kamiko and Eiko’s chests. In an instant they both felt as if a breath they weren’t even aware they’d been holding was released, and precious life-giving air rushed back into their lungs.

Kon could only smile.

“LET US GO!” Eiko wailed, hoping to stir some shred of sympathy from within their giant captor.

“OR YOU’LL BE SORRY!” Kamiko screamed, blood dripping from her lips as she spoke. Neither of the two looked like they were in any condition to be making threats, but they still spoke with such raw conviction that it shocked Kon to some degree.

She would have to stamp that rebellion out of them.

“Oh? Why would I let you go?” Kon asked, as Eiko gradually spun until she was floating directly in front of the giantess’s face. “When I can do so much more with you?”

Eiko spat at the giantess’s face in rebellion. The tiny glob flew straight for the giant woman’s face, then froze in midair. Kon never even drew her attention to the tiny droplets as they dissolved away as if they were made from dust.

“Such defiance.” Kon said, waving her hand to the side so Eiko impotently drifted away. “Is tiring. Do you know how many times I’ve seen fledglings like you two try and raise a hand against me? Just once I’d like for you to welcome what I’m about to do, and work towards making things better for me of your own accord.”

As she finished speaking Kamiko floated up to the giant woman’s pretty face. Kon pouted, pursing her lips as she looked at the second of the white-haired foxgirls in her possession.

“Do you think you can do that for me? Show me the same devotion and appreciation my maidens would have?”

“Fuck you.” Kamiko spat, blood dripping from her nose and onto the ropes binding her.

Kon merely rolled her eyes.

“If you insist.”

At that declaration, she snapped the fingers on her left hand. It was an unnecessary gesture, but she found that her tiny playthings were more enthralled when she added such flourishes to her magical abilities. And no sooner had the sound reached the tiny pair’s ears when Kon’s clothes simply faded away, leaving her body bare in the warm light of her temple.

“I think I’ll put you to use first.” She said casually, brushing her hair out of her face. With another snap of her fingers the bed she sat in morphed itself around her, turning into a soft, cushiony throne. She stood up, snatching Kamiko out of the air violently with her fist.

The broken woman squealed in protest from the not-too-gentle assault. She considered herself a warrior, and clenched her teeth in preparation for whatever the giant woman who claimed to be a Goddess would throw at her. What she did not expect was for her head to be pressed between the giant woman’s naked backside. Kamiko went mad with terror as she expected more physical or mental torments, but this was a torture that went beyond the pale. Regardless, Kon showed no mercy as she gradually worked the tiny, bound figure between the fleshy mounds of her ass. Breathy moans escaped her pursed lips every so often as she felt the tiny struggles begin to work their magic in pleasuring the Goddess.

“Ahhh!”

Kon’s breath caught in her throat, and even she had to take a moment to collect herself. Waves of pleasure radiated from below as she settled more comfortably into her self-made throne. She’d hoped to drive the tiny little body further inside of her without the use of magic or her own hands. Just the simple application of friction and gravity that her size granted.

Breathing heavily, Kon turned to Eiko, who could only stare at what was happening to her sister dumbfounded. “She makes for a pretty butt plug, wouldn’t you agree.” She asked, winking at the tiny woman who could only feel her own face grow white as a sheet in response.

“Oh, did that scare you?” Kon asked, leaning forward until her lips were only millimeters away from the tiny woman. Hot, sweetly-scented air hissed out from between her lips, buffeting the tiny trapped woman as her struggles to escape her bindings renewed. Eiko had excellent mastery over so many kinds of magic! There should be no reason she was still this trapped and helpless!

“Relax.” Kon whispered breathily, moving her hand up to rub the tips of the white-haired foxgirls ears. “I bet you’d do anything to save her right now, wouldn’t you? Don’t bother lying. I can read you like an open book… Eiko.” The Goddess whispered, knowing that neither of her victims had given her their names.

Exhaling softly, Kon gently spread her legs across the seat of her throne. Her naked pussy glistened in the bedroom’s warm lights and she gently rubbed herself with two fingers. Spreading herself wide open, smiling at the thought of how the tiny body would feel inside of her.

“You can’t very well save Kamiko up there, can you?” Kon asked, smiling as she slouched back in her seat. “There’s nothing to worry about. I’ll bring you two closer together.”

With that the tiny woman could only scream in response. A cry that was answered by having her tiny body spin at rapid speed before ramming straight into Kon’s pussy. It was the kind of move that would have been more painful than pleasurable to any normal woman.

But Kon was far beyond any normal woman.

“Ahh… you two work so well together!” She whispered, Grabbing hold of Eiko’s legs with two fingers and gently working the small, scared woman deeper inside. “I wonder if my vassals you took such great pleasure in crushing felt the same way? Did they get to see your excellent teamwork firsthand?”

As Kon leaned further back into her throne it automatically rearranged itself back into a bed as she arched her back up, her legs spread wide. Both of the girls were trapped inside of her, screaming for dear life. She wondered if perhaps they would be able to hear each other? It was an intriguing thought. One that lead to her grabbing Kamiko and pumping her in and out of her backside several more times to work towards a gigantic orgasm.

It didn’t take long before even a Goddess as mighty as Kon was beginning to succumb to the efforts of her two unwilling partners. She gently clenched both her anus and pussy muscles at once, enjoying the extra bursts of activity that such movements provided. She could keep this up for hours.

And so she did.

Kamiko and Eiko both had pleasured themselves countless times with little people. They knew how arousing it was, and how powerful the sheer sense of domination in doing so gave them. Neither had ever lasted particularly long when crushing a body into or against their eager pussies.

Kon was intentionally holding off. She knew that they had an idea of how long this could last, so she intentionally drew out the proceedings. Over and over they were squished inside of her, denied air and light all the while. Her own pleasure continued to climb higher and higher all the while, but she never pushed herself over the edge. She remained in perfect control of herself and her pathetic little toys.

After an hour they began to tire. Both Kamiko and Eiko considered themselves warriors of considerable strength and stamina even without the natural advantages their great size provided, but they were still mortal. They lasted longer than any other that Kon had chewed inside of her pussy, locked away in the hellish darkness that was the inside of her body. But eventually they too began to falter.

“Tired…?” Kon asked, sighing in disappointment. “Very well.”

Then she began to clench.

Kon was a living paradox. A woman as slight as herself should not have been in command of such tremendous amounts of power, and yet as she clenched her ass and pussy at once she felt the tiny bodies trapped inside begin to give. Kamiko was first, pushing her arms against the hot, fleshy walls sealing around her. The sudden brutality of Kon tightening her muscles was enough to snap both of the little woman’s arms in an instant. She opened her mouth to scream, but only found it muffled when the muscles closed around her so tightly even her teeth were pushed in.

Eiko wasn’t having a much better time. Soaked in what had to be hundreds of gallons of cum, she tried to scream when the pussy clenched around her body as well. Instead she could only produce a gurgling sound as she felt her ribs get compressed so tightly they began to pop one by one. Like a bored person passing the time with bubble wrap.

“You can do better than that.” Kon said.

And with that she really put some effort into it.

The pops were as numerous as they were sudden. It sounded as if a dozen bugs had been crushed at the same time by the same uncaring step. A sound that could only be described as an epic, resounding CRUNCH signaled to all what happened to the twins suffering inside of Kon at the moment.

The sound of both bodies collapsing inside of her at the same time filled her with a great sense of pride. Both tiny girls began screaming anew, their voices so raw and violent that they were able to not only hear one another through the thick fleshy walls that separated them, but the giant woman was able to hear them as well without even making use of her divine senses.

Their cries for help, mercy, and all manner of requests were a symphony to the heartless Goddess’s ears. She could have listened to them for hours, but she knew it was simply not to be. Oh, sure, she could have drawn the scene out by granting the pair a fraction of her power. By simply removing the need for them to breathe they could scream and cry and beg all night for no reason other than allowing her to deny their requests.

But they didn’t deserve anything like that.

Moreover… their tiny vocal chords vibrating so hard they were actively shredding their throats seemed like it was going to be what finally pushed the Goddess over the edge. Lying on her back, Kon spread her pussy with one hand, and pressed her middle fingers between her lips. Though she was being careful to not show any mercy to Eiko in the process, Kamiko was much worse off, as Kon simply began grinding her full backside into the top of the bed, making sure that the shrunken victim there could do nothing about it.

“I hope you two are…” Kon tried to say, finding it hard to speak through the waves of pleasure gripping even her divine body. “You’re… ready to go for a swim!”

With another mighty clench Kon clenched her teeth and felt the tiny bodies inside of her get constricted far beyond what could have been survived by anyone. Anyone that hadn’t turned their body into a soul cage, that is.

A geyser of hot, clear liquid exploded out from Kon’s pussy. She ran her fingers over her labia violently, spraying it in every direction as she bounced her backside on the bed over and over, riding an orgasm so powerful it would have driven a lesser being mad.

“REPENT FOR YOUR SELFISH WAYS YOU SICK BITCHES!” Kon spat, biting her bottom lip as the waves of pleasure hit an explosive peak. Her toes clenched on the bed, more hot cum exploded out from her pussy, soaking the bedding all the way down to the mattress, and even the Goddess felt her mind go blank for just a second as her super powerful consciousness had trouble processing all of that pleasure.

Two cruel, evil, vicious giantesses had been turned into mewling kittens in the service of a true Goddess. And as the waves of euphoria gradually subsided she made a point to reach into her pussy, and pull out the broken, misshapen ball of bones and flesh that she knew to be a still very much alive Eiko. Arching her back further, she placed a good deal of pressure on her abdomen, smiling when Kamiko popped out of her butt. Equally broken and ruined, they lie next to each other in a puddle of her still-warm cum.

Kon smiled down at the pair between her naked legs. They couldn’t move. They were trapped in broken prisons of flesh and bone. The torture they were enduring must have been unimaginable, and for a split-second she had the worry that they might try and cut their punishment off early. That they would release the cage that kept them alive, and succumb to their injuries.

“I don’t think so.” Kon whispered, poking Kamiko with an index finger. The tiny woman’s body glowed a violent shade of red. She did the same to Eiko, and smiled when the glow faded from both of their bodies. Like all magic for the Goddess it was a simple spell. One that would ensure they would be unable to reverse their own soul cage until she decided they had suffered enough.

Of course, considering Kon had been alive for countless millennia, her idea of a suitable period of punishment may have been a bit skewed. She wasn’t the one who was suffering though, and had no problem with leaving them in this condition for weeks. Months, maybe. Years, if she really felt like it. What did it matter to her? Time was meaningless.

Sighing, she lie on her back, leaving the tiny pair between her naked thighs to look at her gorgeous body, and lie helplessly in her the warm puddle. She would set about finding some more servants the following day, but for now she felt like she had earned herself a nap.