- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This one was commissioned by a fellow by the name of gtsgirlfeet over on DA!

As always, if you'd like to support me then the lewdest way to do so is by buying a premium story at my E-Junkie here! https://egsizestuff.e-junkie.com/

or you can just send me a one-time tip if that's more your speed via Ko-fi https://ko-fi.com/emmagear


It may have been the middle of the night but Max was still spending his time the way he so often did. By bettering his mind! A frequent reader, he oft considered himself a bit of an intellectual and liked to challenge himself with more stimulating, and engaging content. Even now he sat in front of his computer screen late at night, enthralled with the latest story he was poring over. This story had it all! Action, intrigue, a strong female protagonist and something that he couldn’t help but read as a budding romance. It was the kind of concept he’d have liked to see adapted into a movie on the big screen.

Not that it would ever happen, of course. No, there was probably far too heavy an emphasis on the young woman’s feet for general audiences to ever accept that sort of thing. While young Maximilian liked to read a lot, he was never really interested in anything that would be considered proper literature. Were it up to him he’d spend his days browsing websites hosting stories written by various authors who specialized in his exact fetish.

Macrophilia. An affinity towards people who were big. Very, very big. It wasn’t that he disliked stories that involved people in the 9-12 foot range, but he very much liked the difference to be bigger. Much, much bigger. He himself, nothing more than a schlubby average man with a good deal of facial hair and a pair of glasses wasn’t particularly remarkable, but he wanted to be so much less than that. He wanted to stand no taller than the ankle of a woman who would use her feet to give him everything he’d ever wanted.

He sighed, flicking through the reviews of this story. There weren’t many. There never were. But that only made him feel as if he should perhaps do something about it. Maybe if this writer who went by the strange name of, “tinymdk” got something resembling a positive comment on this story she’d consider doing some more. Perhaps a sequel. Or maybe she’d even consider taking his requests! She did always seem to be asking about getting ideas for new things to write!

If nothing else, he wanted to show appreciation for a writer whose work he enjoyed. Pulling up the contact form he decided to introduce himself, curious if this conversation would go in any way beyond simple introductions and a compliment.

“Hello, tinymdk. I read your story and liked it a whole lot! I really liked how you wrote Rob as a character, though I don’t feel like it was very realistic. I’m in kind of the same boat he’s in, and if I were tiny at a woman’s feet I think it would be the greatest thing that ever happened to me. But that’s just me, maybe you don’t get it since you prefer being on the opposite side of things. Either way, my name’s Maximilian and I just want you to know that I hope you do more. Perhaps a continuation some day?”

Satisfied with the note, he hit the send button, and skimmed through the story again. There were so many interesting little bits that he was beginning to find himself excited again, and figured maybe it was for the best that he just head to bed. He had things to do tomorrow, after all. Staying up until 3 in the morning was definitely not going to help with any of that!

Standing up from the computer chair, he stretched his arms over his head, and scratched his stubbly beard. Maybe reading such… erotic material so late at night wasn’t a good idea. He imagined what his life would be like had he the chance to live out his greatest fantasies. That was probably going to affect the quality of his sleep.

Sleep came almost instantly. Almost as soon as his head hit the pillow he was unconscious, unaware of the world around him.

He was stirred from his sleep by a deep rumbling. Opening one eye, he looked around, and found he was no longer on his bed. Had there been an earthquake?! Was he lying on the floor now? In a panic, he jumped to his feet, and with a start realized that he wasn’t wearing any clothes! And that he wasn’t in bed anymore!

Moreover, he was definitely not in his bedroom. He was… where was he? There was a heavy cloth material draped over his entire body, colored an ashy gray. He wandered about for a minute, trying to find a way out as his mind desperately tried to tell him why it looked so familiar. Maybe he’d sleepwalked into a furniture store overnight and found his way under a tarp. It seemed unlikely sure, but he’d rather not be scared out of his wits over what may have actually happened.

With a sudden rush of wind the cloth was lifted away, and his eyes were seared by an explosion of blinding light. He blinked, several times, waiting for his vision to recover. Spots appeared in his eyes before he gave in and started rubbing them, while further rumbling sensations were felt all over the floor beneath him.

“No fuckin’ way!”

Max’s heart stopped. That was definitely a woman’s voice. And it was loud. And nearby! He didn’t want to be seen without any clothes on! Covering himself up with both hands suddenly he looked around the room, blinking frequently as his vision slowly began to clear.

He eventually settled on the only blurry shape in his vision that wasn’t just more bright lights. Two of them, in fact. They initially appeared as brown pillars stretching far above him in the center of the room, but as he focused more and the spots began to fade he realized what exactly they were.

Legs. Thick, though undoubtedly feminine, the tanned pillars stretched far above his head like a building. When he looked down he could catch a glimpse of the pretty bare feet attached to the bottoms of them, but when he realized he was staring up at a giant person he quickly craned his neck up as far as he could.

It was a woman’s head. She had brown hair that bounced around her shoulders, a rather sizable bust line, a pair of glasses just like his own, and a wide grin on her face. Their eyes met, and his heart fluttered in his chest.

“I can’t believe it worked…” She whispered, crouching down to get a better look at the tiny figure in front of her toes. “Hi. I’m Ann.” She said warmly, extending a finger to the man in front of her. “And you are…?”

“M-Max. Hi.” The diminutive figure responded, raising a hand up to try and shake it as feebly as his tiny body was actually able. He legitimately could not believe what he was looking at. This couldn’t be real. How could it? Standing right there in front of him was… a giant woman. Looming so huge above that he had to crane his neck back to meet her eyes even when she crouched! He didn’t even stand all that much taller than her toes! This just… this wasn’t the kind of thing that happened in reality. Was it? Surely he was dreaming!

“Ooh, so you’re Max! Then that means…” She began, fading off as she appeared to be giving her next statement some thought. “That means… I guess, you probably don’t know me as Ann. Tell me, Max, does the name ‘tinymdk’ mean anything to you?”

Max’s eyes visibly lit up.

“I knew it!” Ann said, standing back up to her full height. “I’ve been… it’s been so long! I’ve been trying to replicate-“ She began, looking as if she were having a difficult time finding words.

Max wasn’t sure what to make of any of that. It sounded as if she was implying this wasn’t the first time this had happened. But that seemed ridiculous! Surely, science would have…

He stopped. Why was he questioning this? It was obviously happening, and he didn’t remember taking any psychedelic drugs the night before. This was real! He didn’t know WHAT to believe anymore.

The two stared at one another awkwardly for a moment, not sure what to do from here. Granted, Max knew exactly what he wanted to do, but now that he was face to face with a giant woman he figured that maybe just going for it would be a bad idea. She looked as if she could just angle her foot upwards ever so slightly and hover it over his tiny, weak body and splatter him beneath her sole with little effort.

And while a certain part of him loved that thought, he figured it was best to try and not antagonize the giant woman.

“Do you really like my work that much?” Ann finally asked, breaking the silence. “I saw the message you sent when I woke up today, and I’d been looking at stuff online, trying things out, and just kinda went for it afterward. I figured you might not immediately try to rebel and call me a freak or something if I picked you.”

“Of course I liked it!” Max shouted, though he had only really read the one story the night prior. If nothing else he figured this may be his way into a deeper relationship with the woman. He couldn’t believe his luck! Years and years of fantasizing and imagining what it would be like, then a message he sends on a whim gets him there! He’s going to get to live out his wildest fantasies with a woman who’s ever bit as into it as he was!

“Cool.” Ann said, smiling. Then, without any fanfare she raised a bare foot over the small man on the floor, and cast him in a deep shadow. She smiled down at him while he froze in place like a deer caught in the headlights, and gradually brought her foot down.

Max could have run. She was moving so slowly that it would have been easy for him to turn tail and get out from under her foot, provided she didn’t adjust her position any. He actively chose not to escape, believing that she wouldn’t crush the life out of him. He’d read her work! They both knew that whatever had led to him showing up here at this size might not even be possible to replicate, so the darker, more violent urges she so often wrote about would need to be curtailed in order to actually experience this.

“Well, Max. Glad to have you visit! Now put ‘er there.” She said, pressing her bare foot down onto the floor suddenly. A shiver ran down her spine when the tiny body beneath her was suddenly pressed into her soft sole. Biting her bottom lip, she began to gently twist her foot from side to side, wanting to gently reinforce the chain of command while he was here. She may have certainly been enthused about his tiny presence in her domicile, but she was the big one here, and there would be some rules he would have to adjust to.

“Since you’re obviously too small to care for yourself in any way.” Ann said, rolling her eyes dismissively at her own foot as she did not even allow the figure underneath the chance to see between her toes. “Then I’ll be taking care of you from now on, since I doubt there’s any way to, you know, undo any of this.”

Were he in a clearer state of mind Max may have found this suspicious. As it was, he could only enjoy the sensation of a soft, pillowy sole resting atop his tiny body and pressing down on him from above. He could feel the slight shifts in her movements from under her foot. If anything it wasn’t enough, and he tried pushing his own body up so he could sink even further into the pliant, forgiving flesh. There was a heady scent to the whole thing that burned itself into his lungs, and he felt as though he were getting a contact high from it.

“I can tell someone’s eager down there.” Ann said, drumming her toes on the hard floor just behind Max’s prone body before sliding her foot back so it rubbed all along the small man’s body. “So why don’t you show your new… owner some appreciation. You live and die by whims now, little one. So show me how grateful you are that I haven’t already turned you into a bloody stain.”

That was all the motivation Max needed. As a trigger had been pulled in his mind he set to work showering the enormous foot that came to rest over his body once again with affection. He took great, deep breaths in of her scent, allowing it to fill his body. He pressed his lips into the bottom of the sole, hoping that she would feel his pathetic ministrations. He tried to crawl his body further up from under the sole so he could shove his face between her toes to better serve her in a way she may appreciate more.

“You’re trying my patience.” Ann said, scrunching her toes over the man’s face to catch him in the wrinkles under her sole as she raised her foot over the opposite knee. Her grip wasn’t the most strong this way, and the tiny man stuck to the bottom of her foot could only scramble to find a handhold in the soft sole as best he could in fear.

“Alright, Max. You didn’t do a very good job, to be honest. But I’m willing to overlook that for now. We will have plenty of time for you to not be shit at serving your superiors. This is just your first day.” She explained, bringing a finger down to press his tiny little body deeper into the warm sole.

Max attempted to nod vigorously, but found himself in too precarious a position to do much.

“Good. Now there’s some ground rules to keep in mind.” Ann explained, pressing her fingers into the sole of her foot around the small figure to demonstrate the warmth and softness all around him. “First things first. You don’t matter anymore. Your life revolves around me, and only me. If you’re hungry, the first thing you should be thinking is whether or not I will be bothered by you asking for something to eat. And from the looks of it I think you could stand to lose a few.” She said, poking into the man’s soft belly from the side.

Max went wild, desperately clinging to the sole as best he could while the giant woman’s fingertip seemed intent on scraping him off and launching him back to the floor.

“You belong to me now, Max. I will be in charge. Nod if you understand.”

The small man nodded furiously.

Ann smiled at the small figure pasted to the bottom of her foot. It was almost silly how quickly he’d just signed his life over to her! Did he have no spine, or was he just that incredibly enthralled with her? Maybe the desire for feet ran so deep inside of him he’d behave this way around anyone who gave him the time of day.

Shrugging her shoulders, she realized she didn’t particularly care. It’s not like he would ever have the chance to do anything else. He belonged to her, and she would use and abuse him as she very well pleased. And right now she didn’t think he’d spent enough time under her foot.

“Alright. Get off now. God, you’re like a fuckin’ tick.” She said, flicking the tiny body away. A pained cry rang out from the tiny man as he was launched away, before he landed on the floor in a heap, clutching his sides. “Oh, quit whining.” She said, rolling her eyes. Freshly shrunken people loved to be so dramatic.

Taking a step closer, Ann crouched again and looked down at the small little wounded man in front of her toes. She was filled with all sorts of urges just staring at him. She wanted to test the durability of his round little body, maybe see how much pressure he could endure under her toes before popping like a tiny balloon. Then she could roll what was left around her toes, and-

Biting her bottom lip, Ann forced the thoughts out of her head. She always hated this part. The urge to truly show her dominance over her little captives never truly went away, but she needed to break him in first. Let him have what he wanted, at least for a time. That way he could grow accustomed to having his dreams come true.

So dashing them against the stones of his new reality would be so much more satisfying.

“Aw, is little Max hurt?” Ann cooed, poking the small man with her fingertip. “Here, I’ll warm you up.” She whispered, inching her toes closer to the little man-shaped lump underneath her and resting her toes on top of him. She carefully made sure he slipped into the space between her toes and sole, so she could alternate resting her toes on his body and pressing down.

“You’re taking this pretty well.” Ann explained, spreading her toes apart to get a look at the tiny face between them gasping for air. She smiled again, then closed the gap and scrunched her toes over his little body. “You’re not the first person to randomly show up here, you know. Things were a little… awkward with the first guy, but he eventually learned his place. And you’ll get there too.” She said.

Her foot plaything shouted in surprise at this revelation, but she wasn’t particularly interested in hearing what he had to say about any of that. Shrugging her shoulders, she wondered how things would go when she introduced Max to Rob. What would things be like from his perspective, when he realized that the very story he’d complimented her on the night prior was based on true events. That Rob was a very real person who had once just been a casual online acquaintance, and had now become her live-in slave. That he had been serving her much to his chagrin.

For almost six years now.

“Yup. You’re going to be with me for a long time.” Ann said, rolling the little body under her foot. If anything she thought it might be fun to see them interact. If her newest plaything got to really meet and talk to her very first one, and see how the corrupting influence of getting to live his greatest fantasy would truly play out. To see just how far, “too much of a good thing” could really travel.

“Alright. I’m done now.” Ann announced, pressing her foot down more firmly and wiping it backwards several inches with her prey trapped underneath. She could feel his body rattle as he was moved around, and once again forced herself to resist the urge to press down more firmly and crush the life out of him.

It was hard, but she did resist, and plucked his still-warm body up from the floor. Again she was confronted with the desire to just tighten her fingers. Wrap them closer and closer around his tiny body, and feel him crunch like a popsicle stick. Maybe show the remains to Rob, and really let his heart race as he got a firsthand example of the casual cruelty she was able to inflict.

But again, she resisted. She finally stepped out of her bedroom, revealing the rest of her home to the small man in her palm. Directly outside of the bedroom he’d been in up to this point was an enormous dining room that looked to have something hidden under a darkened veil.

“Check this out!” Ann announced, proudly walking up to the obscured box and throwing the cover away with a flick of her wrist. Hidden away in plain view was an aquarium! One that was mostly empty, save for a small man lying in the center, who was shielding his eyes from the blinding light overhead. Max seemed to finally be curious about what was going on when the aquarium’s lid was lifted away, and he was nonchalantly dropped inside. A moment later the top was replaced, and he found himself sitting down next to another man, who could only look at him, then back to the floor underneath them.

“Alright, you two just hang out now! I’ll be back in a bit.” Ann announced, tapping the side of the aquarium to booming results before walking away.

A tension so thick it could be cut with the knife was shared between the two. Neither seemed interested in communicating with the other, and if anything Max was feeling anxious about being left alone with a potentially dangerous stranger. Though his ribs ached he had still rather enjoyed himself under the giant woman’s feet and wished he were back under them. She was probably just messing around with him! He was fine with that! Anything if it meant getting to go back to the life of his dreams.

“Hi.” Max said, hoping to break the tension. He didn’t know what else to do. He could still smell the scent of the giant woman’s feet all over his body, but without their physical presence he was feeling lost. And a bit cold, if he was being honest. He’d only had a sample of what his life would be like now, and he already found himself despising this time alone.

The other man said nothing. He was rather short, and thin. Looking almost skeletal, he could only curl his legs up to his chest and look down, his pale skin making him look almost sickly.

“Are… you alright?” Max asked, wondering if he should be alarmed in the condition of this man.

The other figure declined to answer.

“I’m… Max.” He offered, reaching a hand forward.

No response.

That set of all kinds of red flags in Max’s mind. It made him want to rush forward and demand answers, but it didn’t seem as if the other person was willing to talk. He thought back to the story he’d read the night before, and came to realize that this guy sort of resembled the character of Rob from that story. It seemed like an extraordinary leap of logic, but given what had already transpired since he woke up it seemed positively plausible.

“How long have you been here?”

It was obvious that Max wasn’t going to get anything out of him.

“Do you not like being… like this?” Max asked, his curiosity piqued. He wanted to believe that Ann’s previous foot slave was someone she’d selected for specific purposes. It was certainly his greatest fantasy being granted, but in the story Rob had met the same fate. A wonderful fantasy turned into a life that was a living hell. It seemed so implausible at the time, but…

No. He was making too many assumptions. Forcibly connecting dots after making a leap of logic wasn’t going to help things.

Resigning himself to the lack of information it seemed he would be getting, Max sat down, and looked through the aquarium. He could see the rest of the kitchen from here, and wondered if Ann might be willing to try some other things out with him. Sure feet were his main kink, but he certainly wouldn’t say no to having her pretend to eat him, or something along those lines.

While Max thought about his future, Rob could only sit and think of his past, and what that meant for the latest person to find themselves in Ann’s possession. Together they were both reduced to a tiny size, sitting naked in the bottom of an aquarium with no way out. He had no desire to talk to anyone at all. Even if they were the only person who could possibly relate to his current scenario.

Rob sat up, looking up to the ceiling far above. Some part of him wanted to warn the other person, to let them know of what fate awaited them. Unable to help but think that maybe, just maybe, if the two of them could work together they could—

He sighed, and slouched back again.

He thought back to the turn his life had taken since he’d been shrunken. The sleepless nights spent worshipping an ungrateful woman who never stopped threatening him with a cruel demise between her toes if he didn’t perform up to her standards. The smirk she so often wore when demanding he do things for her. The arrogance in how she looked down on him despite all he would do for her.

He thought of his old life. How she told him of the search that had been conducted shortly after he’d found himself in Ann’s possession. He hadn’t known about it, of course, but Ann seemed to take great pleasure in telling him how worried all of his former friends were.

None of them knew. None of them could ever know where he went. After roughly a month people began to assume that he had just moved on in his life, or something along those lines. They missed him, sure, but they couldn’t spend the rest of their own lives worrying over someone they’d had little more than a few casual conversations with. The community they were both a part of would often ask if anyone had seen him, while Ann had taken great pleasure in squeezing his body between her toes every time she feigned ignorance.

Declared missing, an entire search had taken place to find the missing boy. Nothing had turned up. Even Ann was questioned, as she was discovered to have been the last person he spoke to when Rob’s belongings were examined. There was obviously nothing to go on, but the entire time she had spoken to the authorities Rob had been with her. Trapped inside of a hellishly hot sock, drowning in rivers of sweat that poured down her body and drenched him. Lost to the world above.

Hardly a day would go by that Ann wouldn’t make use of Rob. She enjoyed how pathetic he was in comparison. Had they still been normal sized Ann was confident she could have physically dominated the frail boy with the greatest of ease. That she could simply drop her curvy behind onto his face and sit in silence, waiting for his tiny body to give out as he was too weak and ineffective to get out from underneath her.

But when tiny? That difference was magnified hundreds of times. Rob was a small white speck sticking out against her soft, mocha skin. A splash of milk in a sea of coffee. He was quite literally nothing to her, and he was nothing without her. He could not defend himself. He could not do anything to save himself. If he tried to run, he was sure he would have failed. And if he succeeded, he would not last long in the outside world.

So he had been stuck here. He lost count of the days a long time ago. He knew it had to have been years, given how long it was. How many times he’d pressed his tiny face into the giant, tanned sole that came upon him like a predator stalking him in the night. How often she treated him as a disposable insole, only to make sure she never went too far.

That might have been the worst part. He wasn’t entirely certain, but he had the feeling that being shrunken had… done something to him. Ann had demonstrated by testing the limits of his durability a night after she’d shoved him inside of her pussy to an explosive orgasm.

They started off reasonable enough. She would raise a bare foot over the small pale boy, and lower it slowly. Really let him get himself embedded into the warm skin of her sole slowly before lifting away. He was so small and pathetic that without even putting any real effort into it she was able to get his tiny body to stick to her sole.

That was the first of many milestones. Confirming that she could step down with enough force to knock the wind out of the little man and keep him embedded into the bottom of her foot. It didn’t seem particularly helpful, but Ann was nothing if not resourceful. This first piece of information would serve for her weeks.

“That means I can probably keep you in my shoes all day!” She’d proclaimed. After that Rob’s life revolved even more around her feet than it already had. Up until that point it had been something of a slow buildup that culminated in his tiny body being officially declared something of a foot slave for the giantess. One that was wildly incompetent at pretty much anything else she tried to use him for.

And she was certainly eager to try. She’d drop the small pale body between her thighs while she sat at a computer, curious to see what he would do. His tiny body moved between her legs, and approached the thin layer of cloth separating the giant woman’s eager pussy from the outside world. He’d press his tiny hands into it, and feel as the cloth bounced back from his tiny ministrations. Getting her to feel anything would require a bit of effort on his end if he wasn’t being pressed directly into it.

He would prove to be too weak for this. While Ann would give him several chances to prove he could do it, he would ultimately wind up injuring himself the third day after she tried. After that there were only further failures, each driving home just how unbelievably tiny and weak Rob had become after his shrinking.

He tried to serve her heavy chest. Sometimes she’d sit at the desk with her chest bared, resting the soft orbs on top so he could do what he did best. He’d approach a nipple nearly as big as his entire body, and look at the absolutely enormous breast attached to it. The small man would wrap his tiny arms and legs around it, trying his best to ignore the microscopic nub between his legs springing to action every time he was around the giant woman.

He would ultimately fail, and when his arousal would prove too mind-consuming to allow him to do anything for the giant woman’s chest he would again be relocated. Her butt was deemed too dangerous after a trial ran had ended with him unconscious, but even after waking up he wasn’t given even a modicum of sympathy before being dropped back at her feet again.

This had been Rob’s life ever since. His mind had been broken months ago, and he found it difficult to communicate after a certain point. His mind was foggy if he wasn’t near Ann’s feet. If he couldn’t feel their presence all around him. The soft, warm skin pressing into his body, or the faint scent of sweat surrounding him. The nights he’d spend away from them would end with him tossing and turning, trying to push thoughts of the feet out of his head.

Not even sleep could free him. His dreams would be dominated by Ann. He would imagine himself back to normal, living his old life. Drawing and communicating with his friends, for whom he had never gone missing. Then he would feel the floor rumble, and his heart would sink into his stomach.

He’d hide. He didn’t know what else to do. He knew he couldn’t win against her, and he knew that she would outpace him in any competition given her extreme size advantage. So being under the bed was the only place that seemed good. When the roof above his head would inevitably be torn away he’d curl himself up into an even tighter ball, hoping that she wouldn’t find him.

Even in his dreams he was useless. Ann’s big foot would rise what seemed like hundreds of feet into the air, then crash down into his bedroom with brutal efficiency. Absolutely everything he owned would be crushed in the process. His old life was gone in the blink of an eye, he now only waited for the inevitable.

But Ann was never fast. She did things at her own pace, and she enjoyed the idea of tearing his things apart with brutal efficiency. Her foot would twist out onto the center of his room, knocking things over and breaking walls as she was far too big to be contained by the puny structure she was occupying.

“Don’t tell me you’re still dreaming about your old life, Rob.” She would say, her toes clenching as she said his name to emphasize it. “You’re never going back. So quit hiding, and just get out here so we can get this over with.”

In his mind there would still be a spark of rebellion. Something urging him to stay where he was despite the obvious implications of such a statement. While he would not move, he could never be certain if it was because of his own fortitude, or if fear had simply gripped his body so impossibly tight that it would not be let go.

“Tsk tsk.” Ann would say, her voice booming somehow even louder as the big foot rotated so the toes would be facing the bed. “Remember, Rob. You wanted this. And you can’t just back out now that it’s not turned into everything you ever wanted!”

With that final statement, the toes would clench, breaking through the floor. With some extra leverage secured, the toes would then slide under the bed, and flip it away comically easy. Exposed again, Rob could only curl up even tighter, as the giantess’s toes gradually fell upon him again.

There was no escape. Not in reality. Not in his dreams. He would lie in place, completely covered by the giant, chubby toes that encompassed him. He thought that maybe if he could curl up tighter, make his already-tiny body even smaller he would fit so comfortably into that space that he would be unaffected by the big toes clenching around him.

He never was. And at times it seemed as if she was intent on punishing him for even trying. With excruciating slowness her toes would begin to slowly clench, sealing the weak boy’s body between them and her plush sole. It would be pleasant for a moment, as even now with all he’d been through his body still reacted to the sensation of being wrapped up in the foot of his dreams, before things would go south.

The pressure would increase dramatically. He would feel his body buckle under the strength, and cry out in pain. Doing so would not help, as he would only find his mouth filled with the soft flesh of Ann’s toes a moment later, seemingly intent on shoving its way down his throat to choke the life out of him. He’d bring his hands up to try and free himself, but he could not move them. He’d try to bite down, hoping that the pain would lead the giantess to letting him go.

“I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPSOED TO BE SMART, ROB. HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID YOU THINK THAT WOULD WORK?” Ann would shout from above, her booming voice so loud it would shake him to his very core.

Then the pressure would spike dramatically. He’d feel his bones give way. He’d feel his teeth get pushed inward from the minuscule portion of her toes filling his mouth. He’d feel his nose get pushed into his face.

With a meaty CRUNCH his life would come to an end. He would expect to fade away after that, but he wouldn’t. He would listen as his body crushed further and further, turning him a human shape into a red patch on the bottom of her foot. Despite his grisly demise he’d still feel her. The warmth of her toes as they splayed out over the floor, graciously accepting the weight of the phenomenally huge woman towering over him. He’d feel as she twisted her foot in place several times. The crunching would stop almost instantly, giving way to a meaty mushing sound for several seconds, before fading away into near-total silence. Leaving only the sound of her skin spreading and pressing into the floor of his bedroom.

He retained consciousness. He was part of her foot now, and as the toes lifted away he caught a glimpse of what remained of him. He expected to be horrified, but what he saw so scarcely resembled anything that once lived he could not help but feel a sense of detachment. What was he now, really?

Ann would lift her foot up out of his bedroom, and he would brace himself. Expecting her to walk with him somehow transformed into what felt like a part of her foot. Instead she would cross her leg while standing, pressing her foot into her knee.

“Don’t you get it, Rob?” She would ask, lighting rubbing a finger around the spot that he now resided. “You can never leave. Not even if you die!”

She would then stamp her foot onto the ground, stunning him. Then repeat it several more times as the creeping horror of what his existence had become would truly grip him.

Waking up would be the only way out of this hell. Only it wouldn’t bring him to safety. Just to another day of the real thing, except she would never go all the way. For a time he wondered if perhaps the only way out for him was to meet a bloody end under her toes. He no longer felt that way. He didn’t know if his dream was a sign of events to come, or just his own paranoia. Either way, he feared death as much as he feared Ann.

And so he sat. A broken man. Unresponsive to any attempts at contact Max would make. He would only stare down. Most upsetting of all, after his mind had been so thoroughly thrashed by the giantess he could only feel himself grow more attached to her than ever before. The time he spent in this aquarium would have been welcomed when he first started out. Now it was the worst part of his life.

He wanted Ann’s feet. He needed to be near them. He felt empty when he sat by his lonesome. This newly shrunken man would not fill the void in his heart. Only her feet could. He would look down at his malnourished form, and wonder how long it would be until she came back for him. When he could again get some more of the sustenance he so strongly craved from her.

But he said nothing. He sat in silence, staring a hundred yards ahead. Unmoving.

“I’m ba~ck!”

Max was grateful. He was being creeped out by this other person inside of the aquarium. He didn’t think the small guy looked violent, but he would still rather be as far away from him as possible.

Especially if it meant he got to be back in the presence of Ann’s feet! He turned to the source of the voice and raised both arms over his head, waving to her as she casually approached. It seemed as if she’d taken the opportunity to take a shower as she was wrapped up in a towel that could barely cover her entire body, exposing quite a bit of her legs as well as the sides of her boobs. Her brown skin glistened in the morning sun as she walked, while her still-damp hair bounced around her shoulders with every step she took.

“Sorry it took so long, Max. Did you get along with Rob?”

Max’s eyes went wide. This… this other guy’s name was Rob?! Like the story?

“Oops. I guess that’s sort of a spoiler.” She said, winking to the figure as she approached the aquarium. “Oh well, it’s time for breakfast! So let’s get going. Rob can keep waiting in there.”

Max watched as the top of the aquarium was pulled away and those giant hands came down for him again. He was cradled ever so gently as he was pulled away. He watched as the aquarium’s top was replaced, and she gingerly walked over to the kitchen table with wet feet.

“Now, obviously, since you’re so small you won’t be able to eat real food,” Ann explained, taking a seat at the table. “Luckily, I’ve got just the thing for starving little pets like you.”

Without saying anything else she dropped Max onto the table, and took a seat nearby. Then pushing the chair further back she sat down, and kicked both of her gigantic bare feet onto the table itself, wiggling them in the crisp morning air as she wiggled them.

“So, get to it!”

Max wasn’t quite sure what she meant by that. At least, his mind wasn’t. A stiffness rapidly forming between his legs had a sneaking suspicion of what she meant by that command, though he wasn’t sure if it would be enough to sustain him. Enjoyable, sure, but one can not survive on enjoyability.

“God. It’s like your brain shrinks smaller than the rest of you.” Ann muttered, leaning forward so her breasts flattened against her thighs as she grabbed hold of the man standing dumbfounded in front of her feet. With a violent shove she essentially threw him at her feet, where he bounced off the wet soles uselessly, instantly covering his tiny body in water.

With the message sent loud and clear, Max spread his arms wide and buried his face into the giantess’s heel. He wicked away moisture like he was a living paper towel as he sucked the foot-essenced water off of her foot. He cherished every moment of it, enjoying the sensation of himself being filled when he knew exactly what the source of it all was. There was no way he would ever get tired of this!

“Alright, that’s enough of that.”

With a wave of her foot Ann launched the small man off of the table. Max’s world was quite literally turned upside down as he dropped from the edge of the table like a heavy stone, plummeting to the floor in terror as he watched the giantess’s body fall around him. Had he done something wrong? Or was she just…

“I’ve learned a lot from the time I’ve spent acquiring so many little people over the years.” Ann stated, turning in place on the wooden chair so she was looking down at Max again. “I mean, a whole lot. I’ve had six years to kind of… you know. Get used to it. Though you’re the first one who’s made contact with me before I got you to wind up here since Rob.” She explained, raising a bare foot over the prone man.

With as much strength as she could muster she slammed her bare foot into the ground. It actually hurt her just a bit if she was being honest, but she didn’t mind. A little bit of discomfort on her end was a mind-searing pain on his end.

When the foot came down on Max he expected it to be another gentle massage. Just a simple rest of the bare sole on his body so he could be comforted after his terrifying fall by the giantess’s presence. Instead he got an ear-popping BANG as she stamped on him like he were nothing more than a bug intruding on her kitchen floor.

“It took me awhile to break Rob.” Ann explained, twisting her sole onto the man on the floor. “I was a lot younger, and spent a lot of time experimenting on him, you know? It took me weeks. But now…?”

Raising her foot again Ann dropped her heel onto the prone man, smiling to herself when his tiny pained wails drifted up to her ears. She made sure to hold this position for a time, twisting her heel back and forth to really enjoy the sensation as she waited for the inevitable.

Then with a soft popping sound, Max’s screams went up in volume several pitches.

“I don’t know how it works, but I do know that after being shrunken you little people take on a lot of… interesting qualities. Sure, you remain as useless as you would have been at full size, but it takes a lot more to seriously hurt you.”

Saying this, she carefully spread her toes and wiggled her sole on top of Max until she managed to wedge his right arm between the big and second toe. She carefully relaxed, making sure she held them tightly together, and clenched. He almost immediately set about trying to free himself, not enjoying the fact that he was trapped like this. If she increased the pressure any further he had a feeling that his arm would not survive, but his tiny fingers were too weak to pull away the warm, wet skin tightly holding his arm.

“But even better than that… when I do hurt you.” Ann said, her casual smile gradually transforming into a sadistic grin. Then with a twist of her foot she snapped Max’s arm at the elbow, eliciting fresh screams from the helpless toy suffering for her pleasure. “You little people are really good at recovering. Oh you’re in pain now… but tomorrow morning you’ll be good as new.” She said, her breathing growing heavier as she was clearly excited explaining the new rules of Max’s life to him.

“I still don’t know how this all started, but I managed to find a way to control it.”Ann explained, refusing to release her toes as she gradually lifted the foot away to keep the small man dangling by his broken arm. “It took me weeks to turn Rob into what you saw in that aquarium. But he was my first. Now…? Now all I need is an afternoon.”

Max couldn’t believe what was happening to him. He kept hoping that the pain searing through his arm would knock him out eventually, or send him to a better place. But he remained frighteningly cogent during it all, and could feel every last bounce of Ann’s big sole bouncing him around as she tapped her foot idly.

“DO you know who you belong to now, Max? Of all the people on this planet you could have wound up in abject servitude for you just had to pick me.” Ann whispered, stopping the tapping for a moment to twist the sole of her foot out onto the hard floor. “And I should probably say thank you for that.”

Ann flicked her foot away, separating her toes so Max was sent spiraling through the air violently. He landed on the floor with a hard crash, rolling over several times as his broken arm flopped about uselessly. For a minute Ann sat and watched, before finally standing up and walking over to him.

“But…” She said, reaching the small, helpless, injured man lying on the floor in front of her. Her right foot rose from the floor, and moved over him, allowing him to get a long, languid look at her sole. The same one that would consume his life now. The one he’d willingly given himself to.

“Why would I ever thank an insect for anything?” She asked, slamming her bare foot down with crushing finality.

For a moment Max was lying on the floor, staring up through bleary eyes at the giant woman as she raised a foot over his head. He tried raising both arms up to defend whatever was happening next, but was quickly reminded of his broken arm. With one arm held high he could only enjoy the view before he knew what was to come. He caught a glimpse of Ann’s most private areas from under her towel.

Then, as if she were punishing him for gawking, her foot came down. His body lit up in pain as he felt his good arm get snapped backwards from being held up when it came down. Then his face was crushed down and his entire being was enveloped by Ann’s wet foot.

It lacked the pleasing warmth it had brought to him when they’d first met. Now it was cold, wet, and seemed intent on crushing the life out of him. He tried to breathe, but found what little foot-tainted air that made it to his lungs was hardly enough. The foot above was unyielding and he tried his best to break free, but it was an endeavor doomed from the start.

Ann smiled as she felt Max go limp under her foot. She twisted him back and forth a few times just to be sure, then lifted her foot to get a look at him. As expected, he had become so firmly embedded into her sole that he came with it, and she smiled. She wasn’t yet sure what his final fate would be… but she was looking for a new, permanent insole after her last few had lost their luster.

She sighed, walked back to the aquarium, and collected Rob. She didn’t even look down at him as she just scooped him up, and returned to her computer in her bedroom. He was thrown to the floor like a piece of trash, and she sat down at the computer, placing the empty foot on top of him.

She said nothing to him as she started the computer again. He knew what to do, and immediately rushed to her sole, eager to have something to drink at last. A shiver rushed down Ann’s spine, and she gracefully rubbed a finger between her legs at the sensation of a helpless soul under each of her feet.

She should go get one of the others to service her there for the moment. There were so, so many others she kept in so many places all over her bedroom… but for the moment she figured she would be content like this. Reliving her first days all over again, while training a second person to go under her other foot.

“I think I’ll tell the next person who shows up that I’m from the future and my feet hold the secret to world peace.” She thought, enjoying the opportunity to flex her creative muscles with every new servant she acquired.