- Text Size +

I stared at the door, expecting her to come through it at any moment.  This was the first time she had left me alone since taking me prisoner, and I did not let myself believe she had gone out for an appreciable amount of time.  It was just another one of her games, offering me hope only to dash it when I tried to seize the opportunity, letting her mock me some more.  Her absence now was no different than when she would demand I climb her only to brush me off when I reached her skirt, or dangling food just over my head.

 

Seconds turned to minutes turned to hours, and I realized this was no trick and she really had left.  She would be back though, no doubt bringing new torments for me with her, and I had wasted all that time.  Escape was impossible.  Not only had I let too much time slip by, but I knew nothing of her house beyond this room aside from the fact she had housemates.  The last thing I needed was for my mad dash to freedom to end because one of them had mistaken me for a bug.  I could hide from her, though, and get out the door while everyone slept.

 

The past three days had brought me to my limits, both psychologically and physically.  It started when I bumped into a women’s volleyball player after their practice had let out, then found myself looking up at her shoe.  While I grappled with the fact that not only could people shrink, it had happened to me, the towering blond woman slipped me into her palm.  No one had noticed, and her flesh muffled my screams for help.  She had kidnapped me, and for all anyone else knew I had simply vanished.

 

When we reached her room, it became clear that she did not want to be friends.  She took joy in humiliating and insulting me, demonstrating how puny I was compared to everyday objects or showing how weak I was by simply laying a fingertip on me.  As she undressed after practice, she dropped her sweaty clothes on top of me and made me climb out while I gagged from the heinous stench.  Regularly she looked at me through a magnifying glass, and grabbed my limbs with tweezers to make them move.  Sometimes she simply stood on me, pressing her big toe down and seeing how much I could take before being squished.  At bed time, she either put me in one of her volleyball sneakers or a pair of stockings that hung from a hook.

 

The first step in getting away from her was reaching the floor.  Jumping from her desk would break my legs at the very least, so I needed a softer way down.  I walked around the edge of the great black rectangle of her laptop until I reached the power cable, then placed a hand on the rubber cladding.  Keeping my hand on it, I followed it to the edge of the desk where it plummeted off the side.  There was plenty of slack, and several feet of cable rested on the floor beside the power pack before rising to the outlet.  Though I was neither strong nor an experienced climber, it was the only way down that would not immobilize me.

 

I wrapped my body around the cable and found that my arms did not quite touch on the other side.  Stinging from yet another reminder of how small I was, I shimmied my body along the cable toward the floor.  It was slow going, with me only able to move a fraction of an inch each time, and I quickly tired out.  My legs cramped from the repetitive movements, and my arms burned from the strain of maintaining my hold.  Sure I was nearing the ground, I looked back up to the desk and saw I had not even gone a foot.

 

Sweat made my hold difficult, and the long trail of moisture made my hands slip.  I lost my grip entirely, and as I leaned back I clenched my thighs to hang on.  My muscles burned from the strain, and gritted my teeth while desperately trying to lock my ankles.  They were not long enough to reach each other, and moving my legs made my already tenuous position unsustainable.  With a scream, my legs slipped from the cable and I fell to the floor.

 

To my surprise, I landed almost an instant after I let go, my drop cushioned by the plush carpet.  Nothing was broken, and aside from a few bruises it was like I had simply appeared on the ground.  Maybe there was an upside of being this small after all.  I stood and brushed myself off, and quickly found another shortcoming of my size: the carpet almost came up to my waist.  Getting around would already be slow, and now I had to contend with carpet fiber overgrowth as well.

 

Looking around, I realized I had not even thought of a place to hide yet.  Obviously, I had to get away from the desk – that would be the first place she looked in case I had simply fallen on the floor.  Under the bed was my first idea, but it would be hers as well.  I could slip behind a book if the bookcase’s base weren’t a tower to me now, and taking shelter under a discarded piece of clothing ran the risk of getting stepped on by accident.  With so few options, I despaired that my escape was over just when it got started.

 

That was when I turned my attention to the row of shoes lining her bed.  I would not hide inside them, of course, but beneath them.  While I could slide under the toes while she searched for me, my eyes were drawn to a pair of black pumps polished to a mirror shine (I did not know why she had pumps, she was shockingly tall already, but she must want to be taller still).  It would be simple to hide in the small gap beneath the sole with the shoe itself protecting me from her gaze.  She had so many shoes it would be impractical to search every one, and it was close enough to her bed she might not even think to.  It was the perfect place to bide my time.

 

Aware that she might return at any time, I moved as quickly as I could toward the pumps.  It was still a fairly slow pace.  My puny legs could only cover a fraction of an inch with each step, and with the high carpet I could not simply step over it.  The thick fibers determined my course as I walked between them, squeezing my body through the gaps.  Additionally, the failed attempt to climb down left my legs weak and rubbery, and I had to lean on the carpet to keep from falling over.

 

With no clock, it was difficult to know how long the journey took.  It felt like hours of struggling through the carpet to reach my destination, but I finally made it.  Exhausted, I collapsed against the shoe’s toe, draping my arms over the curved surface.  The toe alone dwarfed me, as did every other shoe in the formation, but that was not my concern now.  When I got out, unless I found some way to reverse this every shoe would tower over me like this.  Best to get used to it now so I could live to tell the story.

 

I was still resting when the floor started to shake.  Adrenaline flooded my body, and I sprung into action just when the door opened inward.  She stepped inside, and I froze in place and turned toward her.  As she had told me several times, I was too small for someone big like her to notice me, but movement might draw her attention.  It was difficult, but I would need to stay still until she went by.

 

“Fee-fi-fo-fum, little man!” she boomed once she closed the door.  “I hope you didn’t miss me too much.”  Glistening sweat covered her from head to toe, making her dark blue long sleeve shirt cling to her chest as tightly as her tiny blue shorts.  Long blond hairs stuck to her face, the liquid in them making her normally curly locks straight.  Blue eyes turned toward the desk immediately, and her dark, arched eyebrows raised in anticipation of seeing me.  Her full lips were parted in a toothy smile, showing off straight white teeth longer than I was tall.  A bead of sweat ran from her shorts down her muscular thigh, stopping when her white knee-high socks absorbed it. 

 

She took a step toward the desk, revealing what had made the floor shake before.  The ground trembled with the force of her footfall, and I felt my own body shaking along with it.  Her blue sneaker creaked and wrinkled, and her heel shot into the air, revealing the white sole and tread.  Each step she took made the ground rumble, getting more intense as she got closer to me.  As she walked by, I found my eyes drawn up her tremendous body.  In my view, her legs were like skyscrapers on their own, and she was a titaness in her own right.  While she was gorgeous, I knew that her pretty face hid one of the vilest, cruelest minds I had ever met.  If she found me, I had no doubt she would not hesitate to smash me beneath one of her gigantic shoes.

 

The floor shook with each step she took until she stopped in front of her desk.  She looked expectantly where she had left me, as though she expected me to stay perfectly still while she was out, and took a few seconds to realize I was not there.  “Oh little man, where are you?” she called out in a sing-song voice.  At least, that was her intent, but her immense size had turned her voice into a low, powerful boom.  “I hope you’re not going to make me look for you.”  I certainly was not going to volunteer for another night of torment and being left to marinade inside her sock.

 

She looked down and said, in the same playful voice, “Okay, but if I have to hunt you down, it’s gonna be much worse for you!”  Her knees popped when she squatted, then she leaned forward to rest on her hands and knees.  As expected, she was starting her search around where I should be.  While she crawled forward to investigate, my eyes were drawn to her immaculate, round ass pushed out by her pose to appear even larger.  The tight volleyball shorts rode up, separating her buttocks into separate hemispheres, and it waved back and forth enticingly as she searched the carpet for me.  Whatever my thoughts on her were as a person, I could not deny that she was an absolute knockout.

 

I shook my head to break the spell her ass had cast on me.  Right now I should be focusing on hiding, not ogling my tormentor.  While she curved her body around one of the legs to look behind the desk, I hoisted myself onto the reflective surface that contained the toe portion of her pumps.  After a brief scramble for grip, I managed to pull myself up onto her shoes.  Staying on all fours, I crawled up the slope until reaching the rounded peak, then rotated so I was in a sitting position.  With a gentle push I slid down the leeward slope, landing in a crouch amid the thick carpet fibers.

 

“I’m not messing around, little man.”  Any sense of mirth had gone out of her voice.  “If I find you and you’re not graciously offering yourself to me and apologizing profusely there’ll be hell to pay.”  Her threats only had weight if she could find me.  I summoned the last reserves of my energy to soldier forward, forcing my way between clumps of carpet along the pump’s instep.  When it began sloping upward I ducked into the alcove, leaning against the slanted wall for support.  Carefully I made my way to the center of the sole, positioning myself amid the bright red background beneath her shoe.

 

The ground shook, a clear indication that her massive frame was walking again.  After a moment, I heard cloth falling in a heap, a sure sign that she was also checking her discarded clothes.  “So you’re trying to avoid my scent, too,” she muttered to herself.  “Not a good look for a twerp like you!”  After a few more seconds the ground quaked once more.  “And you’re too fucking puny to make it up to my books, so you’re definitely on the floor somewhere, which leaves…

 

“my bed!” she exclaimed in a moment of inspiration.  She sounded so proud of herself as her rumbling voice shook my insides, but I was perfectly fine with letting her labor under this misconception.  The floor shook twice, each time stronger than the last, culminating in a terrific rumble that made my knees feel like jelly.  A shadow fell over me as she leaned forward to peer underneath her bed while I made myself consciously breathe in and out, not wanting to risk giving away my spot.

 

I heard the click of her cellphone’s flashlight turn on, then felt the thud of an elbow landing mere inches away from the toes of her pumps.  The shadow lingered while she leaned forward, scanning underneath her bed for something that was not there.  While she looked, I got ready to make my next move.  She was more determined to find me than I expected, and I would need to find another shoe to hide behind in case she decided to search them.

 

“Shit, you’re not under my bed, either!” she proclaimed, more angry than disappointed.  “Looks like you really don’t want to be found.”  Her cellphone drooped, throwing a wide searchlight around her pumps.  After a beat, a low, ponderous tone escaped from her throat.  “What’re these smudges doing here?  They look small and very localized, like an exceptionally tiny person made them when trying to find somewhere to hide.”  The shoes shook and pressed forward, pushing me from my position leaning against the sole.  Had I really given myself away with something as minute as smudging her shoes as I climbed over them?

 

In an instant the shoes were torn away, shoving me forward as they were yanked up by her fingers.  I stopped myself on a thick knot of carpet, then spun around to see her looming over me.  She looked incredibly proud, like a cat who had just caught a mouse, and her smug grin dimpled her cheeks.  Realizing I had nowhere else to go, I gawked up at her, amazed by her sheer size and beauty as she stared down at me.  There was no doubt she was going to obliterate me shortly.

 

Her elation in finding me quickly faded and her dark eyebrows arched inward.  She shot an arm forward, and her hand quickly overwhelmed me.  I was lifted from the ground by her fingertips, then pressed into the soft, waiting skin of her palm.  With a sudden lurch she lifted me, and it felt like my stomach remained behind on the floor.  It caught up when her hand suddenly stopped, just in time to join me for her hand’s slow rotation.  While I could not see anything beyond the inky darkness inside her fist, I could feel the change, and knew I would end up on my back.

 

When her long fingers unfurled from above me I was briefly stunned by the sudden rush of light, though quickly overcame it.  Staring up at her face, I noticed all joy had gone out of it, even the pleasure from capturing me.  Her full lips were drawn tight, and her blue eyes were narrowed as they peered down at me.  From her expression, I could tell she regarded me as nothing more than an insect, and the only thing keeping her from curling her fingers inward to crush me was a desire to prolong my suffering.

 

She brought her other hand toward me, and her fingers reached behind my head to pinch the back of my collar.  Her thumbnail shoved my head forward, and with a light heft, as though she were picking up some lint, she plucked me out of her palm.  In a sudden rush that made my blood pool in my feet she lifted me in front of her eye so she could stare at me more intently.  The blue iris was as big as I was, and as I dangled in front of her fingers, the slight breeze created by her blinking made me start swinging beneath her grip.

 

“You were trying to hide from me.”  Her enormous voice overwhelmed me, even making my teeth vibrate in their sockets.

 

“No I wasn’t!” I offered weakly, though I knew I had to shout to be heard.  “I just didn’t –“

 

“Don’t fucking lie to me!”  Her voice overwhelmed me and cowed me into silence.  “I’m not stupid just because I’m pretty, you know.  You’re so pathetic you could hide underneath my shoe, and thought I’d never look there, right?  Wrong, you little insect of a person!  I would’ve torn this room apart looking for you, because you need to know there is no escape from me.  No matter what, I will always find you, and it will be worse because you insulted my intelligence.”

 

“But you found me anyway, so we’re even, right?” I offered.  “I mean, you clearly out –“

 

I was interrupted when her fingers surged to the side, then released their grip on my collar as I approached the apex.  Without her fingers holding me in place I was flung into the air, turning end over end as I sailed away from her.  My body slammed into the leather back of her chair, and I tumbled down its length to land in the seat.  While I laid there stunned, she crawled across the floor to stare down at me, reveling in her victory over my scheme to escape.

 

She reached onto the desk, and when her hand returned she held the dreaded magnifying glass in it.  “You’re just so fucking small,” she began, raising it to her face, “I need help seeing you sometimes.”  I stared back at her, and saw her blue eye fill the entire lens of the magnifying glass, blurring as it distorted to spread to the edges of the circle.  “Can’t hide from me now, can you?  No matter how insulting your idea is, you can’t get away.”

 

“Come on, I wasn’t trying to insult you!” I shouted.  “I’d have to be pretty dumb myself to try that, right?”  She did not respond.  Instead, she lowered her hands into the seat, and extended her index fingers so they flanked me.  Effortlessly she flicked one finger to the left, shoving me to the side with it so I fell into the other one.  With a twitch she pushed me away so I stumbled back into her first finger, then pushed me hard enough that I stumbled onto my face.  Her fingers withdrew while her low, booming chuckle assaulted me from above.

 

One of her hands returned, wielding a pair of tweezers between her thumb and forefinger.  They approached, and I was in no position to resist as the wide metal slabs settled around my chest.  “Let’s see how fucking smart you are now, pipsqueak,” she said, subtly squeezing them so they clamped around my chest.  The cold metal shocked me even through my clothes, and the tines rendered me immobile.  I was frozen in place while she dragged me forward, releasing me into a seam that ran across the middle of her chair.

 

She withdrew the tongs and stood up to her full height.  I gaped up at her, still not able to believe that someone so massive could even exist.  Her white knee pads filled the lower edge of my vision, while her tanned thighs shot up like towers before being subsumed by her tiny, tight shorts.  Her dark blue shirt still clung to her curves, and her blond hair was stuck to her round cheeks and pointed chin.  Narrowed blue eyes peered down at me from high above, conveying all the contempt she had for me.

 

“Let’s see you hide from this.”  She turned around, presenting her immaculate ass to me.  Her shorts were a few shades darker than they should be from the sweat, and a single drop passed from them down the length of her hamstring.  As I stared up at her, I realized she had chosen the method of my destruction.  The rear I had been admiring just a few minutes earlier would be the means by which she obliterated me, and there was nothing I could do about it.

 

She bent her knees, making her thighs incline toward me, and her butt dropped directly downward.  In a panic, I started to run around, though I had no idea where I could go.  Her ass would land atop me before I could get far, and then it would be up to her.  I ran back and forth along the stitching, trying to decide what to do, while the shadow of her ass grew darker and more defined.  Panicking, I froze and looked up.  It had filled my entire sky now, and there was nothing I could do to escape it.

 

The closer it got, the more immaculate her ass looked, as her volleyball shorts cleft her buttocks further in twain.  As they approached, I raised my hands in a futile gesture of protection.  Her ass sat down upon me, flattening me against the chair and driving my hands down into uselessness.  I fought back, squirming pointlessly against her weight, but it was no good.  With just her rear she had totally immobilized me, and I could not even press against her buttock that rested atop me.

 

The weight rapidly increased, and my scream was muffled by the flesh lying on top of me.  Nothing could have prepared me for the sheer agony of being crushed beneath a volleyball player’s butt.  I was helpless as my body compressed beneath her, and I made one last desperate gesture to push her off.  With a sickening squelch my body gave way, and I was reduced to a tiny red stain on her shorts.

 

She felt the tiny person, if he could even be thought of as human anymore, give way beneath her ass, and smiled.  He thought he had outsmarted her and paid for underestimating her.  His plan was dumb and short-sighted anyway, and assumed she would be an impatient little girl.  Triumphant, she leaned back in her chair and crossed one leg over the other.  This mashed his remains even further underneath her buttocks, much to her delight.  Soon, the only record he had even existed would be the small circle on her shorts, and she could erase that with a quick pass through the wash.  She had completely dominated him and taught him a lesson about underestimating her.  The only problem was that now she needed to find a new tiny person to torment.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!