- Text Size +

That morning... Greg remembered it well.

After waking up, he had intended to eat breakfast, and be on his way. Maybe get Parvati's phone number in the process.

However, sometimes, things do not go as planned. He did not expect this woman, whom he had met in a nightclub the night before, to have supernatural powers. Let alone shrink him down to the size of a small doll.

In his mind, as he microwaved frozen pancakes, he went over the events that took place that morning.

Chapter 2: Sole Mate

"See? Didn't I tell you that I'd make your deepest dreams come true?" Parvati said as smiled down at him.

Greg looked all around him. He could not believe his eyes. This was impossible. There's no such thing as witches or magical powers, and people cannot shrink. It's simply a rule of reality. This had to be a dream. That's it. A dream. He figured that he was still asleep in Parvati's cozy bed, still resting after their night together.

He closed his eyes. As clichéd as it was, he pinched himself. Twice. And a few more times. He opened his eyes again, and found that he was still standing in the kitchen, a mere few inches tall, and that the woman he slept with was still as tall as before.

He fell down, landing on his buttocks. "This is... No... This is... This can't be..." He was astonished, and breathless.

"What's wrong?" Parvati asked. "Having a hard time taking all of this in?"

"Of course!" Greg exclaimed as he stood back up, and taking in a deep breath. "What did you do to me?!"

"Didn't you hear me? I'm a witch. I used my magic to shrink you. I'd say you're about 3 inches tall now."

"Three inches? I thought I was smaller."

"If you want to be smaller, I can do that. Making things smaller takes barely any effort at all. Making them larger is another story altogether..."

"No, that's fine. ...Though out of curiosity, how small could you make me?"

"Oh..." Parvati started to think to herself, looking skyward and digging her index finger below her lower lip. "If I wanted to, you'd be looking at molecules."

Greg's eyes widened. "...That's far too small for me."

"Yeah, I bet it is," Parvati said with a small laugh. "If you were that small, you couldn't have fun with me."

"'Fun'?"

Parvati walked towards the kitchen table. As she walked over him, Greg took it upon himself to look up, inside of her bathrobe.

"Panties." Greg said to himself, and then let out a small sigh, before turning towards Parvati. She was now sitting in one of the chairs, it having been turned towards him.

She made a "Come here" geisture with her index finger, and giving him a smile. As he walked towards her, he looked at her now massive feet. She sat with her left leg crossed over her right, and her left flip-flop dangling from her toes. Though he had seen girls do this many times before, back when he was his "correct" size, seeing this now aroused him more than it did those other times.

He finally reached her, standing a foot away from her right foot. He looked at her face as she leaned forward and looked down on him.

"That took longer than I thought it would," she said. "Don't you want to play with the girls?"

"Oh, I do. Believe me, I do." Greg said, as his eyes constantly shifted from her face to her feet, and back. "But at this size, it's going to take me a while to get around, you know?"

She laughed. "True, true. So, what do you want to do first?"

"Umm... I don't know..." In actuality, several ideas were flowing around in his head.

"Well, I have an idea," she said.

Greg flinched as he heard a loud, slapping sound. He looked to his left, and her left flip-flop had falled to the floor. He then saw her left leg move out of its crossed position, and stretch out towards him. He was now face-to-face with her left sole.

"Why don't you give me a massage?" Parvati asked. "Like last night."

"Sure!" Greg placed his hands on the giant sole in front of him, and began to rub around it. This was nothing like last night. Her foot was now twice his size. It would take more effort than it did before to give her a good massage. As he worked the arch and the sole, he marveled at its size.

If this was a dream, he did not want to wake up. He had always wanted to be this small, and at the foot of a very beautiful woman. To think that it actually happened made Greg giddy with joy.

It seemed that his massage was working. He heard Parvati moan above him. After a minute or so more of his rubbing, Greg decided to try a new angle. He began to tickle her sole. Her moaning turned into laugher as his fingers worked its way around her sole. However, his fun was interrupted as her foot pulled away from him.

"Hey, what's the deal?" Greg said, slightly disappointed. "I thought you were liking this."

Parvati slipped her right foot out of its flip-flop, and snatched him from the floor. Greg was now caught between her big and second toes, and wildly flailed his legs as she lifted her leg further from the floor.

"I only told you to massage my foot," Parvati said in a playful yet serious tone. "Now I have to punish you."

She then began to squeeze Greg, which caused him to scream. The pressure being applied on his ribs was immense. He thought that they would break at any moment now.

And yet, he was enjoying it. Even though she was most likely toying with him, he was happy to see a bit of her "evil" side manifest itself.

Just as quickly as it began, the squeezing was over. He felt the grip on his body loosen, and he fell to the floor. As he laid there at her feet, he saw Parvati, once again leaning forward and looking at him.

"I'm not done yet," she said. She then lifted her right foot and placed it on his small body.

Greg's world suddenly went dark. His face was planted right into the sole of her foot. He tried pushing up on it, but at his size, she must have weighed a ton. And it seemed that she felted him pushing on her foot, as she began to apply more pressure on him. At this point, his erection, which started the moment he laid his eyes on her giant feet, was now at its peak.

"Apologize to me," Parvati said, before lifting the front of her foot off of his body.

Greg lifted his head off of the floor. Though light returned to him, her foot was blocking his view of her face. "I'm sorry."

"What was that?" Parvati said in a taunting way. "I'm sorry, I didn't hear that." She then broght her foot back down on him, this time pressing her big toe on his head.

This time, with his head being squeezed between the floor and her toe, Greg felt as if his head would pop like a grape being stepped on. In fact, with the increasing pressure being applied on his head, he was astonished that it did not crush under her weight. Perhaps she was holding back?

Whatever the case, Greg felt the need to appease the giant woman.

"I'M SORRY!!!" He screamed out.

Parvati giggled. "Good." She the lifted her toe from his head, and withdrew her leg.

Greg laid on the floor, catching his breath and feeling on his head with his hands. It was in pain, yet it was not deformed or flattened.

"I'm still not accepting your apology," Parvati said. "Maybe if you kiss my toes, I'll consider it."

Greg stood up, now excited again. "Of course, my Goddess." He walked to her right foot.

"'Goddess'? I like the sound of that..."

Greg began to kiss each of her toes on her right foot. They were large, the big toe coming up to his waist. Before he moved onto the left foot, he had an urge to lick her big toe, but decided against it. Parvati would surely punish him again for not doing exactly what she said. He sighed as he moved to the other foot, and began to press his lips against each of those toes.

"Have I ever said how pretty your toes are?" Greg said after kissing the last one.

"Why thank you," Parvati said, while giggling.

"Seriously." Greg moved to the front of her left foot. "Your feet are just... magnificent. And at this size, I can enjoy myself with them even more than I could when I was normal-sized! Just think of all the stuff I can do now!"

"I think you're getting a bit ahead of yourself," she said as she stood up, and slipped back on her flip-flops. "How do know that I want to keep you around? In fact, maybe I want to get rid of you right now."

"Wait, what?" Greg's facial expression changed from one of astonishment to one of disappointment. "What are you talking about?"

Parvati raised her right foot over Greg's body. "There's a pretty large bug in here. It's going to leave a big mess, but I need to kill it."

Greg's heart sank. "Wait... you're not talking about me, are you?"

"If you don't want to die, you better run."

Her foot then began to descend on him. Greg could not help but marvel at the brown sole of her slipper, but he soon snapped back to reality and began to run away from her. He was able to avoid being crushed, as he heard it come down on the floor behind him. As he ran, he looked around the kitchen. Where could he take cover? And could he make it there in time? Although the kitchen itself was relatively small to a normal person, at his size, it was a vast space.

As he ran, he felt the floor shake under him. He heard the footsteps of the giant woman behind him. He looked back. She was chasing him, though she merely had to walk to keep up, while he was running as fast as he could.

He saw a shadow appear around him. He turned around, and saw her sole mere inches (on his scale) above his head. It was so close that he had no time to change directions. Her foot was soon on his body, pushing him off of his feet and face-first into the floor. Unlike before, when she was barefoot, the rubber sole of her flip-flop was much harder, and more painful. He felt her stepping down on his body harder then the last time. The pain was immense. He felt he was at his limit, that this time, he would be crushed to death under her foot. It was his ideal way to die, but for it to end so soon...

However, he found that his body did not give in to the pressure. Sure, there was pain, but, for some reason, he was not flattened. First his ribs, then his head, and now his entire body. Why did he all of a sudden become so dexterious? Then it dawned on him. Why didn't he think of it sooner? She's a witch. Perhaps she cast some kind of "anti-crush" spell on him when she shrunk him.

He felt the pressure alleviate from his body. He slowly flipped over to his back, and saw that Parvati still had her foot raised above him, though higher than last time. This time, she brought it back down on his body with force, stomping him into the floor. She lifted her foot again, and stomped him once more. She then began to twist her foot, grinding his body on the floor. At this point, he was glad that he wasn't being crushed to death, as he would have surely been reduced to a splatter of blood and guts then.

Finally, she spun around on his body, and walked off of him. Greg slowly sat up, in pain and aroused.

"So, what'd you think of that?" she asked with a smile.

"That... was... awesome!" Greg brought his fists in front of him. "I've never been dominated like that! The way you showed no mercy on me, like I actually was a bug! Amazing!"

"Glad you enjoyed it. I had fun doing it, too." She sat back in the chair. "And I'm sure you also noticed something by now."

Greg stood up. "That I wasn't squished? Did you make me uncrushable or something?"

"Of course. What fun is being stepped on if you end up dying afterwards? You won't remember it, and you won't be able to do it again. So, when I shrunk you, I increased your body's density. So you can't be crushed to death. It'll still hurt, though."

Suddenly, Greg remembered his words from the night before. ("Though I wouldn't want to die. I'd like to be able to enjoy the sensation of being dominated like that again-and-again.")

"Cool!" He did a double fist-pump.

"Oh, and you can still die from other kinds of things, so be careful, okay?"

"I will, and... wait..." Greg began to walk closer to Parvati. "What do you mean by that? Aren't you going to grow me back to normal? Because I don't think my friends would like seeing me like this."

Parvati stared at him for a few seconds, before answering him. "No. Sorry, but I like you like this. In fact, I think I'll keep you around here for a while."

 

[End Chapter]