- Text Size +

Greg Turner woke up from his slumber in this queen-sized bed. It was a nice sleep, in the most comfortable bed he had ever laid in. He yawned as he rose out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. After relieving himself in the toilet, he looked in the mirror as he washed his hands and face. At 5' 11", his black cornrows were a perfect match for his dark skin, and his dark brown eyes were still somewhat drowsy.

He walked into the kitchen, and opened the refrigerator. He pulled out a carton of orange juice and pours its contents into a glass. As he drunk his beverage, he looked outside of the window of his one-story house. Though it was morning, it was dark as night outside.

Of course, that was because his house was actually a dollhouse, which was under the bed of the woman who changed his life forever.

Chapter 1: A Fateful Encounter

Greg walked into the Las Auroras clubhouse, accompanied with his two friends: Harris, a tall, bald, athletic African American man; and Patrick, a caucasian man with curly blond hair and glasses. The three had just left from their evening Sociology class, and felt like unwinding at the local club. It was a Friday night, after all.

"YEEAH!!" Harris exclaimed. "Time to get us some booty!"

"Will you quiet down?" Patrick asked, annoyed at his friend already. "It's no good if you announce your intentions out loud like that, idiot."

"Ahh, calm down! I bet most of the people here are lookin' for some tail!"

"That may be true, but you don't hear them making such a racket about it. Congratulations on scaring away what small amount of women who would have been interested in you anyway."

"Shut up! I bet I could get more girls than you any day of the week!"

Greg ignored his two friends arguing. The truth is that the two of them are only friends through Greg, if you could even call them that.

"I'm going on ahead," Greg announced. "I'll catch up to you two later."

With that, he walked away from the two arguing men, who seemed to be drawing a crowd.

"Those two are gonna get themselves kicked out..." Greg said to himself. "Again."

~~~

Throughout the night, Greg greeted and conversed with many women in the club. However, one stood out. Her name was Parvati Singh. Like her name suggested, she was of North Indian descent, was about 5' 4", had semi-long dark reddish hair, and wore a red jewel bindi on her forehead. Greg thought that she was the most beautiful woman in the club, and approached her when she was alone.

The two greeted each other, and before they knew it, they were engaged in a long converstion about themselves. Usually, Greg's meet-and-greet would only last mere minutes before he moves onto another woman, but there was something about this woman. As he listened to her talk, he could not help but marvel at her light skin tone, her seductive brown eyes, and her slight accent.

"You know," Parvati said, "it's not often that I'm approached by Black men. They usually go for the Black women, or maybe the Mexicans."

Greg laughed. "Well, I'm pretty open-minded. I give all the ladies an equal chance. I can't pass up such gems as yourself."

"Oh, you're so sweet!" She giggled. "...And handsome, too."

"Thank you." Greg blushed.

~~~

Greg approached Harris and Patrick from the dance floor, with Parvati holding onto his arm.

"Hey," he said to the two. "I'm leaving early. Don't wait up on me."

"Ohhh!!" Harris said, excitedly. "You got someone! You sly dog, you!"

"Yeah." Greg rolled his eyes. "Maybe if you'd stop being so loud and cocky you could get one, too."

Harris twitched. "What...?"

Patrick laughed. "He's got you there."

"Anyway," Greg said, "I'll see you both later."

"Aight, man!" Harris said. "Be sure to tell us all about it!"

"Now you know I never kiss and tell." Greg said before he and his partner left the club.

"Lucky guy," Harris said. "I wish I could get a girl like that."

"Well, maybe you should do as he said," Patrick said. "Change your entire persona. Of course, that'd take a miracle of the highest caliber."

Harris became aggrivated. "I don't see you with any girls!"

"...That's because I haven't talked to any yet. I've found you sabotaging yourself much more enjoyable."

Harris muttered several explicitves under his breath.

~~~

Parvati had led Greg to her house. It was a small house, only one story tall, not including the attic and basement. The two were in her bedroom, stripped down to their underwear, and kissing each other on her bed.

"You're so beautiful," Greg said after pulling away from their kiss. "You're probably the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Parvati giggled as he drew close again for another kiss. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him closer to herself. The two rolled on the bed, switching positions and placing Parvati on top of Greg.

"Hey," Parvati said as she pulled away and looked down on the man below her. "Why don't you give me a massage?"

"Sure," Greg responded with a smile. "Where at?"

Parvati moved off of him and sat up beside him. "I'll let you choose."

"Really?" Greg's eyes widen. "And you won't think I'm weird if I choose something... abnormal?"

She laughed. "No. I'm pretty open-minded, too."

Greg smiled. "Well, that's good."

She saw him move in front of her. She expected him to rub on her breasts. Is that what he meant by "abnormal"? However, she was surprised when she saw him move away from her, moving towards her lower body, toward the end of the bed. He stopped at the foot of the bed, and sat up. He then grabbed her right foot, and began rubbing on it.

"'Abnormal,' you say?" She asked.

"Hehee... yeah." Greg said as he worked his thumbs around her sole.

"There's nothing weird about footrubs. Lots of girls like getting them. ....Oh that feels nice..."

"Yeah, I know. But I've managed to scare off many girls with what comes next."

"What do you mean?"

Greg pulled her foot to his face, and planted a kiss on the sole. Followed by a few more pecks.

Parvati flinched slightly after the first kiss, but she calmly accepted the others. Suddenly, a light bulb went off in her head.

"Out of curiousty, do you have a foot fetish, or are you just being nice?"

Greg looked at her. "That didn't take too long." He laughed a little. "But yeah. I do have a fetish."

"I see..." She giggled, and pointed her big toe in his face. "Suck it."

Greg gave a smile, and drew his open mouth to her toe. After placing it inside, he began to suckle it, licking under the toe with his tongue. During the whole process, he felt himself becoming hard.

"That tickles." Parvati giggled.

Greg then pulled her toe out of his mouth, and licked along her sole. This drew more giggles from the woman.

"You seem to be liking this," Greg said. "I don't usually get this far."

"Well, I did say that I was open-minded, right?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"So, what's your greatest fantasy?" Parvati asked him.

"Greatest fantasy? You sure you wanna hear it?"

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't."

"Oh... Well, my fantasy can't happen in real life. The best I can only hope for is role play."

"...Is that right?"

"Yeah. Well, anyway, my fantasy is this: I'd like to be shrunken by a cute woman. I'd be completely at her mercy, as she'd force me to worship her feet by licking and kissing them. Then, when all is said and done, and depending on how she's feeling, she'd either put me up to play with another time, or she'd step on me."

"Oh wow." Parvati laughed. "But wouldn't you die?"

"I suppose I would. It depends on whether she's barefoot or not, and if she is, how much force she puts into it. Though I wouldn't want to die. I'd like to be able to enjoy the sensation of being dominated like that again-and-again."

"I see... And you said it's impossible?"

Greg sighed. "Unfortunately, yes."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," Parvati said slyly.

"What do you mean?" Greg became curious.

"I can make your deepest dreams come true."

"Riiight..." Greg said sarcastically as he moved back closer to her face. He placed his hands on her cheeks, and pressed is lips against hers. The two were once again in a sexual embrace, this time removing the remainder of their clothes in the process.

~~~

Greg woke up the next morning, alone in the bed. He sat up and headed for the bathroom, which was connected with the bedroom. After relieving hmself and washing his hands, he pulled his boxers back on, and walked out of the room. He smelled the aroma of eggs, and followed it into the kitchen.

There, he saw Parvati, frying the eggs in a pan over the stove. Her dark red hair was tied behind her, and she wore a white bathrobe and brown flip-flops that seemed to match her skin. Greg couldn't help but not take his eyes off of her feet.

"Good morning!" Parvati said with a smile. "See something you like?"

Greg laughed as he quickly averted his gaze to her face. "Maybe."

"Well, I'm almost done with breakfast, so you can sit down right there." She pointed to the table nearby.

Greg walked to it and pulled out a chair, sitting down in it. As he watched her cook the food, and her feet as she walked around the kitchen, he thought about what she had said the night before, about his fantasy. How she could make his deepest dreams come true. He would love to be at her mercy. In fact, more than ever, he wished that he was a mere three inches tall, and was under her foot.

"What did you mean about what you said last night?" He asked.

She winked. "After breakfast."

~~~

The two had just finished eating. Parvati rinsed off the plates in the sink, and placed them inside of the dishwasher.

"Now," she said as she turned to him, "about last night..."

"Yeah, what about that?" Greg asked as he stood up from his chair.

"How would you react if I said that I was a witch?"

"'A witch'? Yeah, right... Witches don't exist. They're just fairy tales."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. Is this a fantasy of yours?"

"It's not so much a fantasy as it is my life."

"Alright, then. Prove it."

"Sure. Come closer to me."

Greg walked from the table and came closer to her. She smiled and pointed at him. Greg was confused, until he saw a ball of light eminated from her index finger. The light quickly became larger, and soon engulfed his entire sight. However, just as quickly as it appeared, it was gone, and he was surprised that he was not blinded. He looked at the smiling Parvati as she withdrew her hand.

"So, what was that?" Greg asked, still in confusion.

"Wait and see," Parvati said with a smile.

Suddenly, Greg noticed Parvati growing. The woman was about 5' 4"a few seconds ago, and now seemed nearly 6-and-a-half feet tall. Was it true? Was she really a witch, and did she cast a growth spell? If so, then why did she aim at him. He then noticed the room around him expanding, and the floor below him becoming closer and the tiles becoming larger. Then, it hit him: He was shrinking. He couldn't believe it. He was actually shrinking.

The room stopped expanding, so he concluded that the shrinking process was over. He looked up at the now enormous woman above him. She was smiling down on the now diminutive man.

"See? Didn't I tell you that I'd make your deepest dreams come true?"

 

[End Chapter]

Chapter End Notes:

Fun fact: At least appearance-wise in my head, Parvati is based on the lovely Indian actress Parvati Melton.

Anyway, I intend for this story to be much shorter than what I intend for Bugman Games to be. Therefore, I won't be working on this story as much as BG, at least not until BG is nearing its completion.