- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
After all that exposition, I owe you a treat. Enjoy!
 

"Damn you, Janica!" Angela screamed at her. ‘He's lose? And some other girl's got him? What if she finds out about us? Worse, what if she finds by twin sister and the amulet?"

            "I am sorry, Lady Angela. I have failed you."

            Angela snorted. "That's the biggest understatement I've ever heard. Lena! Fetch me the dagger!"
            Janica fell to her knees. "No! Don't do this to me Lady Angela! I promise to serve you better in the future! I promise!"

            "Promises aren't enough," said Angela, "you may well have ruined a three-thousand year-old plan! Lena, the dagger."

            A tall blonde woman in her early twenties handed Angela the dagger.

            "Please! Please! Please!" Janica pleaded.

            "Stand up and drop your clothes, worm!" Angel ordered angrily.

            The girl did as she was told, sobbing the whole time.

            "Grow up," Angel said to her as she stabbed Janica right in her well-formed left breast.  Janica rapidly reduced in size to four inches, the same as Sean.

            "Will you help me do the honors?" Angela asked Lena.

            "Happily," said the blonde woman coldly.

            "Good." Angela picked up the tiny Janica, who screamed the whole way up to the woman's face. Smiling, Angela stuck her headfirst into her own mouth. The legs still stuck out and were kicking furiously.

            Angela and Lena embraced tightly. Then, Angela's lips came to Lena's and the latter took Janica's legs into her mouth. Then, Janica began to scream as the two tongues beneath her undulated wildly, exploring each others mouths.

            Outside, the rest of the coven hollered and cheered as Angela and Lena continued to make out and collapse on the sacrificial alter. Suddenly, Lena bit down taking of Janica's legs. Blood dripped from both women's mouths. Lena sat up on haunches and swallowed the legs. Angela closed her eyes and swished around the upper half of the teenager in her mouth, savoring the delicious taste of the young, sexy body. She closed her eyes, smiled and swallowed.

            Neither of them willing to stop then and there, both women shed their cloths and got into a full 69 position with Lena still on top. The rest of the coven continued to cheer them on. Lena was the first to cum. Angela swallowed it happily.

            In Angela's stomach, Janica was still alive, screaming from the combined pain of having her legs bitten off and of being digested alive. Her agony was over soon, however. Lena's vaginal fluids rushed into the stomach, choking and eventually drowning the girl.

            When Angela finally came, it squirted all over the ground in front of the altar. Moaning with pleasure she stood up. Both women put their clothes back on.

            "How did that feel?" Angela asked Lena.

            "Wonderful!" said Lena in ecstasy.

            "Good," said Angela, "that is only a taste of what will happen when we achieve our goal."

            "Yes, mistress," said Lena.

            "By the way," Angela continued, "I need a new right-hand woman now. Would you be up to it?"

            "Yes, mistress."

            "Good." Angela turned to the rest of the coven and said, "This is how traitors die. In agony. Let that be a lesson to you all."

            "Yes, mistress," the rest of the women replied in unison.

            "Lena?" said Angela.

            "Yes?"

            "Your first duty is to track down the amulet while I begin the preparations for the plan. Understood?"

            "Yes, but, with all due respect, ma'am, shouldn't we find the amulet first?" said Lena.

            "No," said Angela, "Lady Lucifer will not wait one minute longer."

            "Yes, mistress," said Lena with a touch of bloodlust in her eye, "I will not fail you or the Sisterhood. Or Lady Lucifer."

            "Hail Satan!" Hail Satan!" chanted the rest of them in unison.

            Angela smiled evilly.