- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Sean O'Michael eyed the mysterious stranger beside him. The Boston Subway System was a place where anything could happen, even her.

Even though she was at least fifteen years older than Sean's twenty-one, she was perhaps the sexiest woman he had ever seen. She was the same height as Sean, about 5'10. She had long, auburn hair and full, red lips. She wore a tight red top that showed off her magnificent cleavage. She opened her mouth, revealing sexy white teeth.

Then, Sean realized that she was uttering an incantation in language he did not recognize. His vision began to blur and he blanked out.

When he awoke, he realized he was naked and lying on a stone alter. He was surrounded by women and girls ranging in age from about fifteen to a little younger than the woman on the subway. Then, he realized she was among them. "I have captured today's sacrifice", said the woman from the subway.

A short, blonde teenager to her left said, "Very well, High Priestess Angela. Hail Satan!"

In response, the other women chanted, "Hail Satan! Hail Satan!" "Very good, very good", said Angela, the woman from the subway. "Janica! Get me the Dagger of Lucifer!" The blonde girl turned around and grabbed a small wooden box. She opened the box revealing a dagger made of solid gold.

She bowed to Angela.

Angela took it and said, "This is the Dagger of Lucifer. Forged in the fire of the Sixth Circle ten thousand years ago by the great demon Magog. Hail Satan!" "Hail Satan! Hail Satan!" She raised the golden dagger into the air over Sean's chest.

He tried to scream but realized he couldn't speak.

The women began chanting, "Magog. Magog. Magog Magog." The Dagger of Lucifer plunged into his heart. It was the greatest pain her ever felt. As he faded away, he could still hear them chanting, "Magog. Magog. Magog..."

He was surprised. After he blacked out from the pain he expected death. But he found himself waking up still on the stone alter. There was something different though. There was a scar on his chest but it was rapidly healing.

What is going on here? he thought. Then he looked up. He saw High Priestess Angela and her subordinate Janica arguing. To him, they were ten stories tall. "Angela why can't I have him?", said Janica.

"Because I am the high priestess. When I leave to spread the Sisterhood of the Dagger elsewhere, then you will be able to keep the sacrifice. I might let you have him if he survives the night by the grace of Satan", said the older skyscraper-woman.

If I survive the night? I don't like the sound of that, he thought.

Angela looked down and said, "Oh, you're awake. Her sexy lips curled into the most evil smile imaginable. "And so the fun begins." She tied a leather string around his waist and stuck him in her cleavage, leaving only the string dangling outside.

He lost track of time but eventually she pulled him out. "So you're probably wondering what happened to you", said Angela.

He nodded his head.

"THAT WASN'T A QUESTION, YOU WORM!" She turned him around and flicked her forefinger on his butt, sending unbelievable pain through his little body. ‘Now, where was I? Oh, yes. Why you're my little toy now. You see, the Dagger of Lucifer allows me to suck all or a fraction of your life energy. I sucked all but one-eighteenth of your life energy. So now you are one eighteenth of the size. I am actually 154 but thanks to the life energy of guys like you I look and act perpetually 35. You may die tonight, but you might have fun in the meantime." Then, she did her best supervillian laugh and brought him closer to her face. Angela puckered her lips and gave him a kiss across his whole chest, leaving lip-shaped purple-red marks.

She took a can from her nightstand (only then did Sean realize this was her bedroom) and opened it to reveal it was full of melted chocolate. She dipped Sean in the chocolate. Afterwards, he was so covered he could hardly breathe. Without warning, Angela used the tip of her tongue to lick all the chocolate off, licking every crevice of his body. "That was fun, wasn't it?"

He nodded again.

"Good", said Angela sweetly. "Now, the action begins!" She tore off the leather strap and threw him on the bed. She then tore off her one-piece leather outfit and jumped on the bed. She was now naked and on her hands and knees with her face right above him. She moved up a bit so that now her attractive breasts hovered over him. "You're likin' the view now aren't you, little guy? How'd ya like a closer look?"

Before Sean could respond, Angela's left breast attacked him. The mound of flesh pressed him firmly into the mattress and every time he tried to breath, he got a mouthful of boob. He could hear her laughing at him as she felt his futile struggle to escape her mighty mammary.

She finally lifted her breast off him. She smiled down at him. "Oh, c'mon! Don't even pretend you didn't enjoy it."

Sean was afraid to admit that he did.

"They just weren't big enough though, huh? Let's fix that! Araka-ni. Araka-ni." Her breasts suddenly swelled in size. Before he knew it, he was now pinned beneath her large right breast. He didn't struggle this time. "C'mon, squirm you worm! That's how I get pleasure out of this, feeling you struggle."

In order to avoid the wrath of a woman who could (and undoubtedly would without thought) eat him, step on him or even worse things, he started wiggling. He heard his sexy mistress moaning loudly with pleasure.

She lifted her breast up a little and told him to lick it. He stretched up and licked her large nipple.

She told him to kiss it. He did.

Angela picked him up in her hand she unscrewed the lid of another container on her nightstand, next to a small glass. The container was filled with yellow powder. She reached under the nightstand and pulled out a bottle of liquor. She poured it into the glass on the nightstand.

"I'm hungry little man", she said in her silky, sexy voice. She plopped him in her drink and brought it to her lips. She drank. As she did, Sean went into her mouth. Inside her mouth, she turned him around with her tongue and made the upper half of his body poke out of her mouth. She then bit down. Hard. There was a horrible sensation of pain.

This bitch is gonna eat me!, he thought. However, as her teeth ground the lower half of Sean's body into a digestible paste, she dipped his bleeding body in the yellow powder.

She swallowed the body parts and said, "Gelno-kio." His legs grew back.

She brought him to her lips again, which were still running with his blood and kissed his whole body again.

Then, Angela viciously tore of his arms and legs with her powerful teeth. She used the Gelno-kio stuff again. Then, she put his full body in her mouth. She chewed his whole body. He was perhaps the most delicious little guy she ever had. He was dead. For now. She took some of the pulp from her mouth and swallowed the rest and dipped the pulp in the regenerating powder.

In seconds, Sean was back. "It's bed-time now, little guy."

She smiled at him and put him beneath the sheets. She slid under, still completely nude. Before he knew what was happening, he was caught between her mighty ass-cheeks. He began to struggle as he had beneath her breasts. This clearly turned her on. Angela moaned loudly. Her body shook in orgasm and she gave out a banshee-shriek, as she had masturbated to the tiny young man trying to escape her ass.

 

Chapter End Notes:
This one might go on for a while. Then again, it might not. Just one mystery in a world full of them.