- Text Size +
 

As Angela wrapped the towel around herself, still clutching Sean, a knock came on the door

            She went to answer it. It was Janica.

            "Uh, hi, Lady Angela," said Janica, "is this a bad time?"

            "No. Not at all," Angela responded, "in fact, I was going to bring the little guy over to you so you could take him to school."

            Janica stretched her hand out and Angela dropped Sean into her hand.

            "By the way," Angela continued, "Lady Lucifer spoke to me today. It is the time."

            Janica now ahd the same nervous quiver in her lip. "Yes ma'am."

            The door shut and Janica left to get the bus.

            She spoke to Sean on the way. "You're probably wondering why I'm not Goth, huh? Well, the answer is everybody would suspect me of being a member of a satanic cult if I was Goth. Nobody suspects the cute little blonde cheerleader." She giggled and the giggle slowly became an evil laugh.

            She gripped him tighter now. He screamed.

            "Aw. Did that hurt ya? Too bad!"

            She gripped him even tighter. He screamed even louder.

            Janica giggled as her screamed. "You're so cute!"

            Then, she dropped him in her purse and boarded the bus.

            He could bear many other kids talking on the bus, but the journey to Janica's school was uneventful.

            When they got there, however, Janica headed straight for the bathroom.

            "Guess where you're goin', little boy," she said. Not giving him any time to respond, she said, "That's right! Down my panties!"

            She then dropped her tight blue jeans, stretched out her pink panties, and stuck him down them, headfirst with his legs comically hanging out. Through all his wiggling and struggling, he worked his way down, accidentally getting his right leg stuck all the way into her vagina.

            As he struggled to get it out, Janica said, "Oh, little guy! You're just making me so horny!"

            Then, she ran into the nearest stall and stood over the toilet. She dropped her pants and panties and forced Sean her vagina, headfirst. Then yanked him out again. She repeated the process in a rhythmic motion until at last liquid erupted from her.

            She pulled him out and moaned with pleasure as she came in the toilet. However, her sweat and cum-soaked hands caused Sean to slip out.

            He wasn't hurt. Apparently the shrinking process had made him stronger. Sean ran to the door. Another girl was entering. She had medium brown hair and similarly colored eyes set in a cute, round face. She wore a plain light blue t-shirt and a dark gray skirt. She picked him up.

            At around this time, Janica noticed he was missing. She pulled up her pants quickly and ran to meet the new girl.

            "Give him to me. He's mine," Janica Told her.

            "Yeah? And What're ya gonna do about it, Jan?" the new girl asked, getting closer to Janica. Sean could now see that the new girl was at least seven inches tall, probably around six foot one. ‘Are ya gonna tell the principle that ya brought a four-inch man to school today?"

            "Very well," said Janica through gritted teeth. "You will get yours in the end." She left.

            "Whatever," snorted the other girl. "She abused you didn't she?" she said to Sean.

            Sean nodded vigorously.

            She pouted. "You poor little guy. Let's get you washed off."

            She went over to the nearest sink and put the water on low. She then placed Sean under it after smearing some hand soap on him.

            When he was clean she said, Do ya feel better."

            He nodded again.

            "This is no good," she continued. "I'll bring you up to my ear." She did so. "Now, how did you get like this?" she said seriously.

            "The Sisterhood of the Dagger did this to me!" he screamed into her ear.

            "What's that?"

            "It's a satanic cult that she belongs to. And it's no phony cult, either. I saw Lucifer herself materialized from flames!"

            "Herself?"

            "Apparently Satan is a woman. She prefers to be called ‘Lucy.' Anyway, the leader of this coven, Angela, keeps said dagger. And now they plan to use it in some way to take over the world."

            "Was it the dagger that shrunk you?" she asked.

            "Yes," he answered.

            "Maybe they plan to shrink everyone in the world."

            "That's what I was thinking too."

            "We have to stop them."

            "Obviously," he said, "but how?"

            "Well," she said, "we could research this ‘sisterhood' on the Internet and go from there. By the way, do you have a name?"

            "Sean," he said.

            "I'm Emmanuelle. But that's a mouthful so you can call me Manni."

            "Nice to meet you, Manni."

            "Nice to meet you, Sean."

            A bell rung.

            "Shit!" exclaimed Manni. ‘I'm late for class!"

            Manni shoved him in her front pocket and picked up her backpack. She the left the bathroom to go to class.
Chapter End Notes:

CAN WE TRUST MANNI? WHAT IS THE SISTERHOOD UP TO, ANYWAY? WILL MY CAPS LOCK KEY EVER BECOME UNSTUCK!!!!!!! STAY TUNED!