- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Barry meets the new girl in school.
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is one of my early ones.

I still have a hard time believing it really happened. Sometimes, especially now, I expect to wake up from the dream. Of course, I expect that you will have a hard time believing it. This is how I remember it. Some details may be off.It was a Tuesday, if I remember right, the second worst day of the week after Monday. There she was, The New Girl. She was a year younger than me, making her sixteen. Her hair was light brown with blonde streaks and a little less than shoulder-length. Her lips were full and pink and her legs were long and tan. Her eyes were an alluring greenAs we passed in the hallway, she stopped to talk to me.“Hello! What’s your name?” she asked with a friendly smile.“Uh, I’m Barry,” I said, “Barry Thurston.”“Hi, Barry Thurston!” she said. “My name’s Mandy.”It was then that I noticed for the first time that she wore an odd amulet around her neck. It was a silver ring with a blue crystal somehow hovering in midair in the middle. She brought it up to my face, smiling the whole time, and began to turn it. Before long, I blacked out.I don’t know how long I was out, but when I came to, I noticed I was in a very large room filled with about one hundred other boys from school ranging in age from fourteen to nineteen.“Hey, man, what’s goin’ on?” somebody asked me.“Uh, I dunno, what was the last thing that happened before ya came here,” I responded.“Uh, that girl Mandy was talking to me and she started playing with that thing on her neck,” the guy said.”“Yeah, me too,” I said.“Huh, I wonder what she did to us?”“Beats me.”Then, the room began to shake and the roof came off. Peering over the edge was Mandy. She looked like she was probably over two hundred feet tall. She looked happy.“Hi, little guys,” Mandy boomed down at us, “in case you haven’t figured it out, I shrunk you all to about an inch and a half tall.”“Why?” said the guy I’d been talking to.“This is why,” Mandy said reaching her hand into the box and picking him up between her thumb and forefinger. Then, she slowly opened her mouth and brought him into it. He was screaming the whole time. Mandy then deposited him on her tongue. Now everybody in the box including me was screaming. Mandy’s mouth snapped shut. She tilted her head back and swallowed hard. We all watched our boxmate descend her throat, represented by a lump in her neck. As he descended, she traced him with her hand She then stood up straight so we could see her rubbing her bare stomach. The people in the box were still screaming. “That guy was delicious,” said the monstrous maneater, “Marcus something was his name. He looked tasty when I first saw him. Anyway, the reason I came to this school is that my parents though my last school was unsafe because of all the disappearances. All the guys in my old school passed through my digestive system. Not to mention a few girls that got to suspicious for their own good. Now, I have new prey! Later, morsels!” She licked her lips and closed the box.“So this how I die,” said somebody, “as a snack for a pretty girl. There are worse ways, I guess.”Somebody else laughed and said, “Ya got that right, Steve.”A few hours later, the box rumbled open again. It was night now. Mandy’s house-sized head hovered over us again, salivating heavily.“Time for my bedtime snack,” she said, “I think I’ll pick…” he fingers probed around the box and eventually stopped by Steve, “YOU!”She licked her lips and picked up Steve.“Farewell, guys,” Steve said. He dangled by his shirt. Mandy puckered her lips and gave him a full-body kiss. Then, her tongue poked out and licked him before she sucked him into her mouth with his legs dangling out. Steve was kicking furiously. She then poked the rest of Steve into her mouth. She swished around her tongue for about a minute before spitting him back into her hand.“You’re the yummiest guy I’ve ever tasted,” Mandy said.“Thank you,” Steve said, unable to think of anything better to say.Mandy giggled, opened her mouth wide and tossed Steve back in. Her vast mouth clamped shut and she swished him around again before finally swallowing Steve alive and whole. “Man that guy tasted great,” said Mandy, “any of you guys think you can top that?” Then, without warning I was snatched up and the box was closed behind me. She tilted her head back and dangled me over her open, salivating mouth. I gazed down the gateway that had also led to the doom of Steve and began to think about what was really happening. I was food. A snack for this girl.As she lowered me into her mouth I shouted out, “Wait! Don’t do this to me! I’ll do anything!”Mandy giggled and said, “Barry, the only thing you can do for me is be my food.”“Is there anything?” I asked.“Well, I suppose you could tell me a story,” she said, “yeah, tell me a story about a guy that gets eaten by a girl. That way, I visualize that instead of eating you. It’s basically the same feeling.”“Uh okay,” I said, “How about this…”“Wait,” Mandy said. She carried me over to the bed and set me down. Then she crouched down in front of me. “Okay, continue.”“Okay, so a guy is cheating on wife…”“She eats him. Lame. You can do better than that.”
”Let me finish. Anyway, so the wife catches them in the act and shrinks the both of them to one inch tall. Quickly, the wife pops the girl into her mouth and swallows her alive. Now, the wife doesn’t want him to symbolically be with his girlfriend forever inside her body. But she has an idea. The wife has a daughter from a previous marriage that the husband hates…”‘How old is the daughter?” asked Mandy. I noticed she was now playing with herself. “Sixteen, same as you,” I said, “the mother tells the daughter what had happened and the daughter agrees to eat him. The mother makes waffles, She sticks the guy in one of the waffle-holes, floating in the syrup. Then, the daughter cuts out the section with the guy and sticks it into her mouth…”“Did he scream?”“Oh, he screamed his little head off!” I said.Mandy giggled somewhat childishly and said, “I love it when they scream. Continue.”“The daughter chews vigorously, but is careful to keep her step-father alive, but bloody,” I continued, “she swallowed and he lands in a pile of waffle in her stomach. As she continues to eat, he gets buried in pure masticated waffle. Eventually, of course, he is digested. The end.”“That was good,” said Mandy, “you live another day. Tomorrow I’m going to try that. But for now, I’m horny so you need to help that.” With that, I was crammed head first into Mandy’s incredibly vast vagina. I crawled in much deeper into the wet, pink tube until I came to a bundle of nerves.“Is that what I think it is?” I said to myself. In order to find out, I touched it gently. An earthquake followed or, rather, a girlquake.“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!” Mandy screamed as a jet of foaming liquid expelled me from her body.“Yep, that was the G-spot,” I said.“Ya better believe it,” Mandy said. “Now, we sleep. If you try to escape, I will find you and eat you. However, I will let you explore my body while I sleep.” With that, she laid down on the bed and placed me in between her breasts. “Good night, Barry.”“Uh, good night, Mandy,” I said, unsure of what to say to a girl who, only a few minutes ago was going to eat and digest me alive for pleasure.A few minutes later, Mandy was asleep and snoring. I took this time to climb her left breast, which was the size of a rather impressive SUV at my scale. As soon as I reached the “summit”, however, she rolled over on to her stomach, almost smothering me underneath her huge breasts. However, I was able to squeeze myself out from under them. She was snoring louder now. I was able to climb on to her back now and made my way to her ass, which was impressive even at my old size. I sat at its base, thinking about how the remains of Steve and the other guy would be ejected from there. I though of their half-digested bodies being pushed through her intestines, possibly still alive as the acids and bacteria fed on them deep in the bowels of this beautiful girl. I curled up and went to sleep right there When I awoke, I realized that Mandy was already awake. I was on the pillow next to her face.“Good morning!” she said cheerfully. Then, she sat up, stretched and yawned. She picked me up in her hand, brought me up to her face, gave me a full-body kiss and licked me. “How many times do ya get a girl to do that, huh?”She walked into the batheroom and took me into the shower with her. I was put into the washcloth and rubbed into her wet body along with the soap. She got out, put on a pretty dark purple tank top and a short tan skirt and placed me in her cleavage. I poked my head out. She went back into her room and selected a few more screaming boys. She went downstairs. Her mother had made waffles, just like in my story. Her mother, though a little bit over forty, looked god for her age. Mandy placed them in the little holes in the waffle.”Please, Mandy!” shouted one of them. ‘Don’t eat us! You, uh, look very pretty today!”“That’s nice of you,” said Mandy, “but I’m still gonna eat ya.”“How about I tell you a story about a guy getting eaten, like Barry did for you,” said another guy.“Okay, lets hear it,” said Mandy, apparently not to confident in thism guy’s storytelling abilities.“Uh, okay, one there was this guy and, uh, this girl and, uh, he made her angry and, uh, she ate him,” said the guy, not realizing that Mandy had already cut out his section of the waffle. By the time he was done talking, she had already crammed it into her mouth and was chewing vigorously, but taking care not to kill him with her teeth. Then, she swallowed the wannabe storyteller along with the waffle, making an incredible gulping sound.“Good story, little guy,” she said, looking down at her stomach. With that, she picked up another small person from the waffle who was now soaked with syrup. Her tongue extended to lick the syrup off him. All the while he was doing the standard scream made by everybody about to become Mandy’s food. With very little effort she was able to flick him into her mouth and swallow quickly. Soon, she was able to finish her waffle and the other small guy. Then, to my surprise, she took me out of her cleavage and popped me into her mouth without another word. Saliva was collecting all over my body and soon her mouth was flooding. Soon, we were back in the bathroom and her mouth opened slightly to admit a toothbrush. She was going to brush her teeth with me still inside. There were still shoes, hats and other clothing scattered in odd places in her mouth from people she had eaten. As she brushed, her mouth filled up with foam and I almost felt I was back in her vagina. This feeling was heightened when she spit, forcing me out. I landed in the sink but she caught me before I slid down the drain and stuck me back in her cleavage, smiling down at me. She put a few miniature guys in her backpack and headed off the school. She was not wearing her amulet, I noticed. On the bus I heard a faint scream and a slurping sound, indicated that she had consumed one more delicious victim. I could also hear his even fainter screams in her stomach. Within an hour the screaming had died down.Her breasts bounced around me as she walked around the school. The day was very uneventful until lunch. Mandy bought a sandwich. At first, I was not sure why because she still had four wiggling, meaty morsels in her backpack. But then I realized that if she ate them in plain sight, someone might catch on so she had to eat them in something else.

I poked my head out of breast to watch what happened. She took of the top slice of the sandwich. Then, she made sure that nobody was looking and placed each of the four men in strategic positions on the sandwich. Mandy then replaced the top slice. Then, she bit off a large section of the sandwich that contained a miniature guy. She chewed carefully, making sure not to crush him with her teeth. Then, she swallowed the guy with the rest of the piece of sandwich. I saw the little lump descend her throat. She then bit off another huge piece with a guy in it, chewed and swallowed. She repeated this a third time. On the fourth time, however, the guy fell out into her lap. Then, he jumped on top the floor and ran for his life. He approached a table full of pretty blonde seniors, knowing that Mandy would not approach them. He was right. He was able to hide himself in the purse of one of the most popular girls in the school, Jessica Stuart.

Jessica was a full six feet tall with long tanned legs that she was not afraid to show off. She had full pink lips and blonde hair tied in a neat ponytail and deep blue eyes.“Oh, shit,” said Mandy under her breath.When we home that day, Mandy was still worried about Jessica.“Oh, man,” Mandy said, “what if he talks to her and tell her about my amulet? Maybe she’ll want it for herself so she can have miniature men. Oh, man.”Mandy then went to her shoebox and began taking guys out in handfuls, cramming them into her mouth and swallowing them. She then rubbed her stomach and said, ‘Oh, man,” again.Just then, Mandy’s mother called from downstairs, “Amanda, I’m going out for a few hours. By the way, your new friend Jessica is here.”Now, Mandy really started to panic as Jessica came up the stairs and opened the door. The minivan was pulling out of the driveway. Jessica had an evil smile on her pretty face.Jessica said, “A little birdie told me that you know how to shrink people and that you then eat them. I found this very interesting. “Wh-what d-did y-y-ya d-do with th-the guy?” Mandy asked Jessica nervously.“Same thing you would have done,” said Jessica with a devilish smile, “I sucked him into my mouth and swallowed him whole and alive. Little guys are pretty tasty. Kind a mixture of salty.” Jessica then licked her lips.” Now Jessica rubbed her bare, tan, smooth belly. “Now, where is the amulet?”It was in plain sight, but Mandy did her best to cover it up.“I see ya hiding it!” Jessica then took her down and wrestled it out of her hand. In the process, I fell out of her cleavage and on to the bed. Jessica gave off an evil laugh and as she held the amulet. “Now to take care of you,” she said pointing the amulet at Mandy.“No! No! No! No! No! NOOOOOOOOOO!” said Mandy as she shrunk.  Jessica held the now miniature Mandy by her legs, dangling in mid air.“Don’t expect me to show you mercy,” said Jessica as Mandy screamed, “you never did, after all.” Giggle. Jessica then turned her head back and held her mouth wide open, dangling Mandy over it. She then dropped Mandy in and swallowed hard.“No!” I yelled. I don’t know why. After all, this person just killed someone who once tried to kill me. This was most illogical. Then again I’m neither a Vulcan nor a computer, so who cares?“Oh, yes,” said Jessica looking at me, “Mandy’s little boyfriend. I Would eat ya, but I can’t stand the idea of you and her spending eternity together as part of my body. Therefore, I will feed you to someone else. Jus who is the question.” Jessica then picked me up in her hand and looked pensive. “Ah, I have it!” she continued, “her mom looked rather pretty, I’ll feed you to her. She then wrapped her hand around me and took me downstairs. She opened the refrigerator and found one of Mandy’s mother’s yogurts. She peeled of the top of the foremost one and placed me inside, sealing it up so that she would not think it was tampered with. Then, she left.About an hour later, I heard the door open and Mandy’s mother took out my yogurt container and peeled away the top. I looked up at her. She was indeed attractive for her age. She had long auburn hair and minimal wrinkles. Her lips were an incredible blood red and her smile was flawless. Her spoon dipped into the yogurt and took me with it. Her large, red mouth opened to receive it. The spoon entered her moth and she closed her lips around it. She then gently pulled the spoon out leaving the yogurt and me on her tongue. She then gently swallowed forcing me down her throat. I landed with a soft plop in her vast stomach. The acids started attacking me almost immediately. I screamed, much as the people Mandy had devoured screamed. I thought of Mandy now, in very much the same situation inside Jessica Stuart as another mouthful of pink yogurt plummets down the throat, lands on me, causing me to black out.

Now, I can only wonder what Jessica is doing with the knowledge she now has. Whatever it is, it’s probably not good.

Chapter End Notes:
Hope this didn't get mangled like my last story. Let me know what you think, good or bad, so I can write better stories in the future.