- Text Size +

 

Hi, my name is Sam and I am short. When I say short, I mean short I am 42 years old and I am 1ft tall and weight 15lbs.

My life has not been too bad though I have a daughter Amy and until recently a wife called Jessica. Unfortunately, Jessica died 2 years ago leaving just me and Amy. Jessica was like me but 5 inches taller.  Thankfully, Amy did not inherit the dwarfism gene and is 22 years old and stands at an impressive 6ft 5 inches tall.

Jessica is quite a shy girl and we live a pretty quiet life.  Thankfully, she has yet to bring a boyfriend back to the house, I am not sure how I could deal with that. I think this is in part due to being self-conscious about her height and her weight. She is not fat, but she is chubby and quite curvy weighing about 230lbs. Heck, I think most of her weight is in her breasts and her hips that are just simply huge; last time we went shopping together she made me buy her 36HH Bras.

 

I do not really mind that she still lives with me either even though she is 22 years old because she does help around the house.  For example, silly stuff like preparing food and just helping me around the house in general. I do have to be careful at times though because she is a bit clumsy and never really looks where she is going.  Usually being clumsy is not a problem but when considering I do not even come up to her knee it can be deadly.

I woke up Monday morning 6:00am nice and early after stretching and shaking off the drowsiness I went into Jessica’s room to wake her up. Although, she does not work currently she prefers to get up at the same time as me, so I act as her alarm clock, which is okay I like feeling useful and I need her help to use the sink to wash. I walk into her room and see her still asleep wearing tight pink shorts and a white tank top. I walked to the end of the and climbed the shoe boxes she placed there to help me climb onto the bed.

When I climbed onto the bed, I was always in awe at her sheer size from my perspective she truly looks like a giant. I walked past her immense feet that were practicable the same size as I was. I moved to her huge thighs that were incredibly thick and put a hand on them and pushed them. “Come on honey it is time to get up” I said.  She was deep asleep though and did not seem to feel my push or hear me.  I moved further stopping at her immense chest. Her breasts were easily taller than I was even when she was laying down. I walked past them and climbed onto her shoulder so I could stand just below her neck. “Honey it is time to get up” I said poking her cheek with my hand.

 

She suddenly sat up causing me to fall back. I landed on her breast’s stuck waist deep between them. I looked up in awe as she was palming her long blonde hair trying to make it look in order. She slowly looked down at me. “Dad, what you doing there?” She said giggling.  “You made me fall honey when you sat up I was trying to wake you…. Honey is there any chance you can give me a hand I am stuck.” I said. She streched out yawning making the fabric of her tank top strech out. I put my armpits over the fabric so I didnt slip any further. "Gimmie a sec" She said as she suddenly stood and walked to the mirror. With every step her breasts bounched up and down and me along with them.  "Awww daddy you look so cute" she said posing in the mirror with