- Text Size +

Soft, thick carpet fibers bowed beneath me, but I had positioned myself carefully enough to keep from sinking between them.  I had been tiny for several months at this point, and while I was still getting used to my size I had mostly adjusted to it.  Getting around at my severely diminished stature was difficult and dangerous, especially here, but Mariam had eagerly jumped into her role as my escort, carrying me where I needed to go and keeping the other giantesses of the Gamma Tau Sigma sorority away from me.  Without her help, even if I had managed to avoid getting smashed, I would have starved to death a while ago.

 

At first, I resented her for bringing me to a party where she knew I would be shrunk like this.  Not only had I lost my height, but I had also lost the freedom and security I had taken for granted as a regular-sized person.  I could no longer do anything on my own, and a single misplaced footstep would be my end.  In the end, however, it brought us closer together.  Mariam adored me more than ever at my reduced size, and I came to appreciate a type of freedom I had never considered.  Gone were the pressures of deadlines, classes, and exams, replaced by the simplicity of being a trophy boyfriend.

 

Ordinarily I was confined to her room, but with everyone else gone she had brought me out to the living room for lunch.  It was the closest we could get to a date – we both agreed that taking me out of the house was too risky, and even this was pushing it.  Mariam laid on her stomach, her long body stretching past the length of the couch, with her chin propped up on a fist.  I sat in front of her, staring up into her emerald green eyes half my size.  A plate rested on the carpet between us, the mound of food she had piled on it almost gone.

 

Mariam impaled a clump of chicken and several leaves of spinach on her fork and raised it to her mouth, letting the dressing drip back onto the plate while she held it there.  She parted her lips, revealing the enormous cavern lined by pearly white teeth behind them, and she slid the fork inside and closed her lips around it.  When she pulled the fork out it was clean, a thin layer of saliva making the metal gleam in the light.  Her square jaw moved up and down as she chewed, and I heard the meaty squish of chicken being mashed between her teeth.  A large, clear lump moved down her narrow throat, and she set the fork down on the plate with a clatter.

 

With her free hand she reached onto the plate and plucked up a scrap of chicken that would have otherwise been washed down the garbage disposal and held it out to me.  I took it in both hands, noting the small flecks of spinach that were stuck to it, and she released it from her pinched fingers.  “Go on, eat up!” she encouraged.  Her voice was one of the things I was still getting used to.  It was more of a low rumble now, and every syllable she spoke made my whole body shake from its power.  “You’ll need the protein if you want to get big and strong like me.”

 

Without hesitation I gobbled the morsel down, sinking my teeth into the tender meat one bite at a time.  At first I had reservations about eating her scraps, but despite my refusal she kept bringing me a tiny piece of her meal three times a day, carrying away what I was left each time.  When the hunger became too much for me to bear I dove into what she brought me, and now it was more natural to me than using dining utensils.  If she ate something particularly messy, she even used me to help clean up around her lips.  I was grateful for the food she brought me, and the scraps I got to eat were more nutritious and balanced than most meals I had before shrinking.

 

Mariam patiently watched me while I ate, just as she always did, and I had to split my attention between the food and her radiant face looming over me.  She was skinny, and it showed in her cheeks, with a small dip under her high cheekbones emphasized by a light dusting of blush on her pale skin.  Her blond hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and a loose strand had fallen over her temple, which she brushed behind her ear with a finger.  As she watched, her tongue slipped out to moisten her thin lips.  Although I knew she would never eat me, it always made me nervous that she might be thinking about how delicious I would be.

 

It took a few minutes for me to finish the morsel, and I was fully aware that Mariam would have gobbled it down without noticing.  When it was gone I licked my fingers clean of the juice and dressing, not wanting to wipe it on the only set of clothes I had in my size.  Much like most of the food she brought me it was delicious, and though I craved more I knew that was the last of it.  I was full anyway, and despite the vigorous workout I got from doing everyday things at my size, I was not sure I could work off any more.

 

Mariam leaned forward, her mouth on a direct course for me, her head moving much too quickly for me to get out of the way.  Her lips struck me, shoving me flat against the ground, and I was pinned beneath them.  The soft skin of her lips formed around my body, and I was helpless to move under the immense weight.  Relaxed muscles flexed when she puckered her lips, pressing down hard on me with an impervious pink wall, and the thin layer of saliva coated my body.  When she pulled away, a loud smack signified the end of the kiss.

 

“I’ll be right back,” she said, her breath hitting me hard enough that my hair blew backward.  “Don’t go anywhere!”  Mariam grabbed the empty plate, and the floor shook when she pulled one of her feet beneath her.  She got up to one knee, lifting the ceramic disc as large as a building’s foundation as though it were nothing, and another quake traveled through the floor when she set her foot flat on the ground.  Her lanky body unfurled, and she stood astride me like a colossus.

 

People often jokingly referred to Mariam and her friends as giantesses, but from my point of view that was the most apt word.  Her riding boots were towers of black leather, their smooth surface glinting like skyscraper windows reflecting sunlight, with thick heels the size of dormitories and spire-like zippers running up the insides.  Snow white thighs contrasted sharply with the dark leather, the soft, smooth skin seeming to bulge where it met the hem of her denim miniskirt.  A leather belt taller than most walls was purely decorative, its whole length uninterrupted by a single loop, but served as a visual barrier between her tremendously long legs and the maroon shirt over her slender torso.  Above the plate, I saw her green eyes gazing down at me.  She took great joy in flaunting her height, even to me, and towering over me like this seemed to make her especially happy.

 

Mariam’s right boot wrinkled at the toe and her foot pushed off the ground, rocketing forward faster than something so large had any right to move.  She stepped over me, her scraped and battered boot sole just missing my head as it passed, and the ground quaked when her heel set down.  Her toes landed with a crash, creating an aftershock for her heel, and I felt my insides bounce from the intense seismic activity.  Before I could appreciate standing between her feet, her other boot picked up, and with a single long stride of her leg she was gone.

 

Mariam left the room, but aside from standing I did not move from my spot.  I knew how vulnerable I was on the floor, and even with the immaculately clean carpet it could be difficult to see me.  She was always good about remembering exactly where she had left me, and if I deviated from that even a little bit she would have to spend several minutes looking for me.  Besides, it was only a few seconds, and I already heard the water running as she cleaned her plate.  In just a few seconds more, she would return and carry me back to the safety of her room.

 

The front door opened, and a tremendous woman with French braided auburn hair stooped through the doorway.  She turned and walked toward the stairs, and to my dismay I realized I was right in her path.  Now more than before not moving was a matter of safety.  I would not be able to get out of her way before she was atop me, and there was an equal chance of a foot landing on top of me no matter where I stood in it.  Movement would only serve to draw her attention, and no one else in this house was as merciful as Mariam.

 

The enormous woman’s feet slapped against the ground, making the wall fixtures shake along with the floor.  As she approached the earthquakes grew stronger, her impressive bulk empowering her steps much more than Mariam’s gentle steps.  A black Converse slammed down to my right with enough power to make my teeth shake in their sockets, and before the shockwave passed the other one landed beside me so I was between her feet.

 

I looked left and right at the gargantuan Converse on either side, then up so I could see the gigantic woman standing astride me.  Aside from being colossal, she was the opposite of Mariam.  Her skin was so tan it was almost bronze, and the large bulges of her calves looked more like small hills.  Powerful thighs with defined quads supported her tremendous frame, and tiny black shorts showed off as much of her legs as possible.  A white tank top just covered her torso and clung tight against her breasts, showing off a significant amount of cleavage.  I recognized her icy blue eyes staring down at me as well as the smug expression she had on her face.  This was the sorority president, the woman responsible for me being shrunk, and I had personally seen a score of people get splattered underneath those mammoth shoes.

 

“Well, what do we have here?” she bellowed, and a chill ran down my spine.  She had a deep, powerful voice naturally, and our bewildering size difference amplified it.  “Looks like a shrink got loose.  I’d better go ahead and fix that.”  I had no doubt she was going to smash me.  There was no way I could escape her humongous feet coming toward me, and I had no reason to expect she would show restraint.

 

Mariam rushed into the room, and I barely registered her footfalls amid the booming syllables.  She stood across from the newcomer, blocking me in as their toes met, and stared down at me too.  I gazed up, marveling at the pair of colossi standing astride me, and somehow felt even smaller as I was trapped between them.  Even with the boost from her boots it was clear Mariam was the shorter of the two, though it hardly mattered when both of their ankles were far above my head.

 

They glared down at me in silence, trying to intimidate me before making a move.  Their very presence made me feel small, so they must have been waiting for fear to overtake my mind.  I saw the redhead’s calves twitch in anticipation, her desire to smash me growing with each second.  It was clear that one of them would step on me, it was only a question of whether I ended up beneath a Converse or a boot.

 

Mariam acted first, lifting her boot high in the air and moving it over me.  A smug grin spread across her face, and that was the last thing I saw before the sole of her boot overtook it.  She let her boot linger for a moment, wagging it back and forth to taunt me.  It stood still for an instant then raced down, the sole of her boot quickly blocking out everything else.  All I could do was let out a quick yelp and crouch before it landed, her boot easily overwhelming me.

 

The ground convulsed from her boot’s impact, and I staggered sideways into the wall of her sole.  I fell against the rough-hewn walls cut out by a knife and grabbed onto one of the jagged edges to keep from falling.  She expected something might go wrong like this in case she ever brought me out of her room and cut a hole in the sole of a boot to make it look like she had stomped on me.  Now I needed to do my part.

 

Leather creaked when Mariam raised her heel, pressing her toes harder against the ground, which would have smushed me further into the carpet.  I used my hands to guide myself along the wall until I could go no further, then turned around and searched for a small tab against the edge of the sole’s hole.  Although my legs were weakened from the continuous seismic activity, I pressed my palms against it and pushed, walking to extend the cover.  When I was standing atop it I braced my feet against the sole, stretching my body until it was fully extended.

 

Mariam twisted her foot back and forth, throwing me against the walls of my cavity each time it came to an abrupt stop.  I had seen other giantesses do this, the movement seemingly designed to mash the remains of a tiny person so much they were unrecognizable.  She really had to sell it since the president of her sorority was watching, and I understood that I needed to endure it.  The last thing I wanted was for her to be discovered as a shrink sympathizer.

 

Her foot finally stopped rotating, and inertia pressed me against the bottom of the cavity as she withdrew her foot.  My world shook when it set back down, accompanied by a thud that seemed to resonate around me.  “Shit, you obliterated that shrink,” the redhead said, her voice mercifully muffled by the boot around me.  “Thanks for stepping up, I didn’t want to get these soiled just yet.”

 

Several seconds after the voice stopped, Mariam’s boot started moving again.  There was only so much I could be thrown about inside the chamber, but I still felt the force of each step.  There was a distinct rise and fall, with a calamitous crash when her boot landed, giving just enough time for my guts to catch up with me after the arc.  Before the shaking even subsided, however, I heard the leather creak again, and her foot launched into the air again.  I tried to fill the space as much as I could, but every time her foot hit the ground the shock caused me to curl up again.  Though it was uncomfortable, it was still better than being mashed beneath a shoe.

 

The interminable movement finally came to a stop, and Mariam slid the trapdoor open with a finger.  I tumbled out from inside her boot’s sole and landed in the middle of her palm, a vast white expanse of soft, warm flesh.  Before I could acclimate to the light assaulting my eyes she raised me to her face, making me feel like I was on an amusement park ride from the sudden ascent.  When her hand stopped I was in front of the pointed tip of her nose with two emerald orbs staring down at me.

 

“I knew digging that boy’s hole would come in handy before too long,” she boomed, and I could tell from the lines spreading from her eyes she was smiling.  “Still, we can’t use that too often: the other Gammas might get suspicious.  And if I had been just a little later, she would’ve squashed you.  Think you’re okay saying in my room for a bit?”

 

I did not say anything since the answer was self-evident.  Instead, I got to my feet and ran toward her fingers, each one slightly curled in a relaxed position.  When I reached her pinky I threw myself against it, wrapping my arms around it as far as they could go.  It was as wide as a tree trunk, stopping my arms from getting even halfway around it, but I squeezed as tightly as I could, rubbing my face against her smooth skin.

 

Mariam stroked my back with her index finger, softly shushing me in an attempt to calm me down.  “There there, little guy,” she cooed.  “You’re safe with me now, and I promise I won’t let anything bad ever happen to you.”  I dug my face further into her pinky and hugged it as hard as I could while she kept gently stroking my back.  In that moment I finally understood that, despite all my misgivings about being shrunk, she would never hurt me.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading, and please leave a review!