- Text Size +

Edalyn Clawthorne created a portal and her hand reached out to grab the package she desired and she then closed up the gateway after having retrieved the package. She heard from a fellow witch that if she made a portal the way she just did, she would find just about whatever she desired on the other side. This could only be used once, so she decided to just get it out of the way and use it for something simple. Eda did not want to abuse the power, she just desired to have something simple like an ingredient, that could be eaten raw, as well as to spice up her meals. She wanted whatever she was eating to be a surprise, so she would not read any of the labels and just opened it up.

 

“Alright, let’s see if this is worth the time of the most powerful witch in the Boiling Isles,” said Eda, peering at the item as she opened it with a mirror showing off her extremely pale skin, yellow eyes, and long, gray hair.

 

The witch was excited that she seemed to get exactly what she wanted after seeing its contents. What looked a bit like fine sugar she had used many times in the past was filling up the package she was holding in her hand. Edalyn put down the package and did a little celebratory dance as she was happy that she got what she wanted and that nothing bad seemed to have come out of it. “Whoo, I sure am glad few other witches know about this spell. We can’t have anyone abusing this power.”

 


 

Meanwhile, at a certain supermarket in Omniworld that a princess from Mewni had recently shopped at, a portal had opened up. The customers and workers were frozen in awe as they saw a gateway open and vanish, taking a product of Planet Flavorings with them. Those people were too shocked or nervous about what could happen if they touched it, so they stood away from it while it did its magic. Some attempted to take pictures or a video of this quick but special event, even though it was incredibly hard to.

 

People tried to report this information, especially because it was not the first sighting of some sort of gateway appearing around this area. Even though most of the other sightings had described the portal as looking differently. However, this was all considered to be some sort of trick of the eye and miscommunication that followed. That did not stop there being conspiracy theories about this. Many even thought the government had something to do with this, which would include covering it up and possibly other involvement.

 


 

The planet flavorings had meaning to the name they had. The grains of the flavoring were not even made from pieces of planets but each grain being a planet usually filled with life. There were several thousands of planets in that little container it was in. Each one was as unique as the other planets that were being sold in that supermarket, among other products. They were collected from a massive planet spawning with the worlds arriving, all being incredibly miniature.

 

Over three-quarters of the planets were filled with sentient life. Among those, most were humanoids ranging from kind of human, to almost identical to those bigger people, besides their nanoscopic size. These worlds were all antimasque with the inhabitants speaking Japanese. Contrary to those who took these planets being cartoony and English speakers themselves. It was almost like a test to see if American cartoons could stand up to anime done by someone who wanted to show some sort of American superiority.

 


 

Haruka Makoto ran to school late with a slice of toast in his mouth with his green, stylish hair standing out amongst the crowd of people with more average looking hair. He was picked by those with magic power to be the chosen one, but this was his day off. He ran to school yelling “Excuse me!” as he tried not to bump into anyone. This student eventually got there breathing heavily and he was just in time for the first period. He went to class as he gazed outside his window occasionally still trying to pay attention to the lecture.

 

Soon the sky got a lot darker all around the world as the sun seemed to disappear with only the bare minimum amount of light seeming to protect the planet. It was a forcefield set up by the magic users that were causing the light, but they hoped the forcefield would never be needed. Haruka noticed this and saw that everyone around him was terrified about this occurring. He was worried, especially for his crush’s safety as he excused himself to the bathroom with no one caring about him going. He soon flew out the window using his power to attempt to fight this threat as the light had shined, showing some colossal entity.

 


 

This being was, of course, Eda who had opened the planet flavorings packet that had shortly protected the animesque worlds inside. She gave the contents a sniff with the aroma being a very faint and sheer lilac and rose aspect, with creamy vanilla and soft, almond-like smells. The smell was almost like cherry blossom trees if she knew what those smelled like. Eda’s animalistic tendencies as a result of her curse gave her, amongst other things, a heightened sense of taste and smell, and a more powerful nose overall. The witch realized too late that she had sniffed too close to the contents as she felt a little go up inside her nose. This caused her to place down the container again and give a little bit of a snort in response.

 

The awkward sensation was soon gone as Edalyn admired the smell of the flavorings she remembered sniffing. She soon decided that she wanted to feel the texture and taste of the contents. She picked up the packet and slowly brought her clawed pointer finger towards the inside of it. She knew there would only be one of these so she tried to take her time. She would not want to waste this opportunity she had.

 


 

Haruka flew around as he saw planets belonging to the magical owner simply thrown away with the container’s cover and would meet their end in a seemingly endless garbage can. This anime boy tried to use all his power against the fingers of this godlike creature, but the being did not even seem to notice him. A normal person would give up after they had used their most powerful moves, but he was not normal. He just kept on fighting after using his strongest attacks. Thoughts came flashing about all his training, the enemies he fought, and what he was fighting for.

 

“I am the main character, right? I can’t lose!” He said to himself as he just kept on using his powers on this attacking entity. This was to no avail as he was not even the protagonist of this story, so when an extreme suction happened towards the being’s nose, he instantly died. His who crush loved him and never expressed their feelings for him and could not find him anywhere. They regretted doing that as they and their world were sucked into the enormous nose where the military nor the magic order could save the survivors from the destruction caused by the creature’s mucus. Even if they won, it would not matter as their bodies fell into the stomach forever forgotten.

 


 

Eda put her finger at the top of the container as she felt a pleasant, crunching sensation. She could feel some of the flavorings stick to her finger causing her to smile. She carefully removed that same finger from the container as she stuck out her tongue in the same way she would if she was talking playfully. She then at the same speed, brought the finger to that tongue. The finger and the tongue soon made content as the witch could taste the ever so delicious taste of the planet flavoring.

 

“Mmmm! Delicious!” She made a small moan in pleasure as she could taste the sweet flavor with its slightly spicy aftertaste. She decided it was time to reveal some of the mystery, as she did not want to waste the small package without knowing all of its functions. To her pleasant surprise, she had already thrown away the name. She merely wanted to look at its uses and not the ingredients. The uses Eda saw were of course sweetening and little treats, but she also saw it had many other uses to be explored later.

 


 

A space adventurer named Kei Takashi was picked to be the chosen one by a wise, old explorer. “I mean who else could be?” He thought to himself when he was assigned the position passed down, to collect artifacts in the pursuit of bettering his world and many more. He collected a certain magical bubble that could protect his whole planet from threats, which was by far his greatest treasure. He had many other artifacts he could use, which were mostly used for catching or attacking threats.

 

One day he was getting ready to take off on his spaceship, the sky changed. All the planets were different than before. It was as if his home planet was teleported somewhere different because that was exactly what had happened. This explorer hoped it was just a random occurrence that would not cause anything terrible to occur. He left to check on these new planets when the sky seemed to open up, and some creature put a finger on top of his whole home planet. He felt thankful for the protective bubble, well thankful until that enormous being placed his homeworld onto its mouth as he watched his entire world melt from far away.

 


 

Eda was curious about the other uses of her packet, so she decided to put down the packet for a minute as she planned what to do next. She removed her shoes and socks while constantly picking up her pace, being in a rush to remove the clothes. She was so quick since she could take off her articles of clothing as much as she wanted, but only had a certain amount of the container’s contents. This was also causing her actions to be quicker because she simply was excited due to the fun she was having. The witch then scooped up some of the powder and got ready to apply it to try one of its uses of softening the skin.

 

She lifted one of her feet with one of her hands and applied the substance with the other. The weathered skin of her foot was delighted as it was massaged by the silt-like grains of the packet’s contents, smoothing out the surface. It felt extremely pleasant to her and it only felt better once she pressed down. She loved the crunching sensation it had with it getting to a nice, warm temperature it became. She continued applying it all around her foot and when she was done, she put on the other. Eda was making small moans of pleasure during this, as she got ready to apply it to the other parts of her body.

 


 

Kei was in the middle of communicating to inhabitants of worlds he had never seen before when he soon saw his home destroyed. He was usually strong and barely showed emotions in the past, but now he felt weak and was in tears. There was silence with those he was talking to as they could instantly understand how sad he was. They decided it was best to not talk to him as they did not want to escalate his bad mood. Plus they had more important issues to worry about, which was the godlike attack on neighboring planets.

 

This explorer was now the sole survivor of his home but quickly got out of his depression because he had to, to protect the other innocent planets. Well, he might have used an artifact to help with that. He decided to use another artifact to try to locate the ginormous enemy’s weak spot, but soon broke down again when he found there was none. All he could do was an attack by using every artifact he had and not even end up being noticed with these attacks. His attempts to defeat the creature did not even get noticed when the same finger that helped destroy his homeworld destroyed him and his new friends. They were simply crushed against the possible deity’s seemingly never-ending foot with the sole purpose of making the body part a bit smoother.

 


 

Eda could already feel how smooth her feet were as she rubbed them gently with her hands. It felt so good it made her have a fairly large smile that was hard to get off even if she wanted to.

 

“Oh yeah, that’s the stuff,” Eda said to herself. She decided she still wanted to apply more of the substance. The only other place she would be doing this would be on her face. She scooped up some more of the contents with the same finger she used before as she got ready to apply it.

 

She applied it a bit more gently this time as she closed her eyes and put some on her eyelids. The witch continued doing this with her nose next which tickled her enough to cause her to sneeze. She simply reapplied a similar amount that was blown away on that body part. She continued yet again this time on her mouth. She could not help but lick the flavoring as she kept on licking a few scoops of the contents. She eventually stopped as she applied it to that mouth and the rest of her face.

 


 

Whether the worlds were similar to a harem or an isekai, it did not matter. Those planets were all crushed into the incredibly huge being. Not even the force fields of those worlds could protect the inhabitants. Neither the protectors of them nor everyone else could prevent the destruction. No matter what they did, they met the same fate as being destroyed against the seemingly never-ending skin. Fighting or doing some activities like dancing with the power of friendship and love by these self-proclaimed protagonists. did not even make the giant notice them.

 

This was all for the same purpose of making the bigger entity happy and happy it made the entity indeed. It smoothed the skin all around the godlike creature’s face until it was as smooth as one belonging to the average baby. The barriers were quickly destroyed in this action while those living in those spheres died in many different ways. Whether it was being crushed, being absorbed by mucus, drowning, being blown away, or melting down due to the intense heat. How they died mattered not as they went unnoticed and forgotten like the rest after having died.

 


 

Eda decided to pour a glass of water to relax. It was a bit exhausting to use the powdery substance on so much of her skin. Sure it made her feel better, but work was work. She decided to get ready to use the most obvious use of the planet flavoring. Well most obvious if she read the name of it, but this use was of course using the material as a flavoring and she wanted to make her drink taste a bit more unique.

 

She once again scooped up some of the substance as she emptied it carefully over her class of water. She watched some of it make fun popping sounds as it mixed in with the liquid, while other parts of it simply floated on top intact. Her mouth was practically watering in anticipation, but she, of course, tried not to drip her saliva. The witch tried not to use too much on her glass of water as she wanted to save some for later. She also simply wanted to know how it tasted with a little of the flavoring.

 


 

Akane Jun lived a fairly normal life knowing nothing about other worlds. If his life would fit an anime genre, it would most likely be a slice of life anime. He went to work, was married, and had two lovely boys. One day, he went to work in his office and saw from his window that two men were fighting. What made the fight so noticeable was that these people seemed to be fighting with some sort of superpowers. Everyone around Mr. Jun was so distracted by the fight that when intense rumbling occurred and the sky changed, people thought it was due to the powers of those belonging to the fight.

 

Well, they thought this until those that possessed the superpowers tried to escape. Then what looked like a divine being from above came down to grab the entire planet. Akane was unsure what if anything had caused the creature to interfere with his home. The colossal hand dropped the world into what seemed to be an endless ocean of freshwater but some sort of shield protected the inhabitants from most of the damage unlike those other planets with weaker force fields. Those around the office employee would just watch in extremely cold weather, planets he knew and some he did not, getting destroyed like they were nothing just cause he was lucky to have a stronger barrier.

 


 

Eda twirled her finger around the insides of her newly flavored glass of water happily. She wondered what it tasted like so she simply brought her finger she was using to stir, back to her tongue. The sweet, flower blossom-like with its spicy aftertaste had what felt like a divine flavor when mixed with the cool, refreshing beverage known as water. She proceeded to take a sip of the glass while taking her time once again to enjoy it all. She would even take occasional pauses as let out more small moans of sanctification.

 

After the witch finished her drink, she could not help but let out a small burp. She did not see it coming so she could not cover her mouth. Due to this fact, she was blushing fairly red but thankful that no one appeared to be in the room with her. She would feel embarrassed to an insane degree if that was the case. This lady decided she might as well put it in the dishwasher to run later. She had an efficient enough of a dishwasher, that she did not need to rinse the glass beforehand.

 


 

Akane could only watch in horror as more and more entire worlds were destroyed when this creature had decided to stir its finger in for fun. He thought of all the potential these worlds had, from possible colonies, other species to examine or merely objects in the sky to look at. That potential was soon wiped away along with the planet the potential was for. He had no power to fight back. He could not even use technology on his side to even approach this attacking beast.

 

The two people who looked like they could perhaps stand a chance against the monster had tried to flee. They did not even try to fight the incredibly big entity at all. “Maybe there were others like them who were more willing to help,” Mr. Jun thought to himself. However, none of it mattered as even those with powers like the two fighters, would not stand a chance against this seemingly unstoppable creature. The businessman just watched and nothing more as his planet was next to be destroyed by the finger with him dying quickly while others died by being crushed against the tongue or by the seemingly bottomless pit of stomach acid. Everyone else in the glass died either by being swallowed, cleaned by the monster of a dishwasher, or by being burped out and destroyed sooner or later with whatever those survivors landed on.

 


 

Eda Clawthorne decided to use the contents of the package for another one of its many uses. This time using it to make the room smell good. She got out a candle that was unscented as she wanted to smell the powder-like substance all around the room just by itself. She took out a match and carefully lit it, placing the tip on the candle. Doing this action, brought another source of light and heat to the room.

 

She then started to sprinkle the material onto the top of the hot wax. She was trying to be careful, but it was hard as the candle was not exactly a big target to aim at. It certainly was not helping with the fact that the substance was so small with there being so many specks of it. This witch eventually managed to get enough of it onto the candle, for the room to smell nice. The familiar cherry blossom smell hit the woman’s nose gently as she could almost taste the unique flavor of it.

 


 

Kaoru Aoi was a human consciousness implanted in a mechanical body. He lived among others like him and robots with artificial intelligence. The time of human bodies had long since ended. He did not need nutrients but he needed protection from those that wanted to destroy him for parts. He worked as an entertainer to earn enough credits to buy what he deemed was enough protection every so often.

 

When he was working as an entertainer, he felt it was starting to get a lot hotter. He decided it was time to turn off the artificial sky during his next break. Mr. Aoi saw a lot of other androids turning off their skies and when they finished turning off, he was amazed but not in a good way. He saw what appeared to be an immense creature that looked like some sort of woman depositing whole worlds into a flame. He could smell the air change to be more pleasant after the destruction, which caused him to understand the reason for her actions.

 


 

Eda put the package further from the flame as she realized it could catch on fire. She decided to use the material as its last listed use, which was a baking material. What she would be baking were cupcakes and they were going to be chocolate. She started to make cupcakes the same way she would make them occasionally. She decided to add the powder-like substance at what she felt were appropriate times which would add to the flavor.

 

This witch felt like it was time to put the cupcakes into the oven after it was heated up enough. She did so as she waited patiently as she thought to herself. She thought about all the enjoyable times she had with the powder. Eventually, it was time for her to take out the treats. The lady did so with oven mitts and waited for it to cool off, before biting into it and tasting the delicious, one-of-a-kind flavor.

 


 

Kaoru momentarily felt his body malfunctioning due to the heat, but thankfully he soon regained control as it got cooler. He thought that those surrendering to the giantess and some even worshiping her convinced the colossus to spare them. This was also since she made their world end up on top digestible nutrients for mechanical beings, which was all foods. However, that theory of his was extremely incorrect. He knew logically he was going to be devoured by her but he did not want to believe it.

 

This cyborg came to realize his end was going to be even more humiliating once he could see what looked like an impossibly big machine turn on. This machine was another object causing an insane amount of heat. That man knew that he was not just going to be eaten but that his whole world was going to burn just to create a taste for this beast. His life mattered not to her, only the material of what he lived on. He probably is not even noticed by the giant as she will snuff him out like he was practically a germ. Ever since he was put in the machine body of his, he has never been religious and always has had his thoughts driven by proven sciences but no technology or protection could save him now. For those reasons, this suddenly changed as he prayed to her along with the others just for the chance to be saved, but of course, it did nothing as he was burned to death with this so-called goddess not even knowing she killed anyone.

 


 

Eda Clawthorne thought about all the enjoyable times she had with the powder. The lady checked to see how much was left and was disappointed to find the packet appeared to be empty. “It was fun while it lasted,” she thought to herself with a small sigh. She turned around leaning on the edge of the desk that was there. Just then something inside her was making her feel mildly uncomfortable.

 

Something was bubbling up inside of her as she realized her stomach did not agree with all that she ate recently. The witch quickly made sure no one was around to hear her make any inappropriate sounds. She spent so much time doing that, that she did not have time to head to the bathroom. She figured it would not matter if no one was around to hear the embarrassing noises. This lady seemed like she had to let loose as she made a small fart and to her surprise, she heard something else in response.

 


 

Unknown to her, there were about a couple hundred planets that were spared and now were leftovers in the container. They were so small individually, that even together they went unnoticed to this world-destroyer. All the ones that could attempt to fight her, did so. It did not matter what they knew about her or where they were from, most tried to work together while others did not. The less advanced planets’ inhabitants could only watch as they saw others trying to hurt her.

 

Many of the civilians of these worlds thought that they had hurt her when they saw that she appeared to be in pain. They celebrated what they thought was a victory of this godlike object or being. During this, they saw a massive view of her buttocks which turned on most of those that would be attracted to her if they were her size. Then max exodus came as a fart from the creature disintegrated all the planets there while creating a worse smell than any of the microbes could imagine. It was like the end of their whole universe.

 


 

Edalyn Clawthorne heard a little pop that startled her, so she looked to see where it was coming from. She quickly realized it was some sort of reaction from her flatulence making contact with all of the contents of the packet. She blushed an extremely red color as she made sure to throw away the container and bury it so it would not be seen. This witch realized that she wasted the last of the powdery substance, but she simply shrugged. It was too small to matter to her anyway. She wondered what kind of other objects people spawned with this spell. Perhaps she would check out if any were for sale. Maybe later she could teach the spell to Luz, her student. “What’s wrong with a little fun?” She thought as she went off into a portal, as she tried to make the rest of the day as enjoyable as she could.

 

___________________

 

The End!

Chapter End Notes:

I know almost nothing about the owl house, so no info on it is necessary for the reading. 
This is not guaranteed to completely represent my views.
Commissioned by Chumb#8881
Edited by an anonymous editor and www.deviantart.com/2kfsk

Please comment, like and subscribe if you can.
All feedback is appreciated.
Pateron: www.patreon.com/questathana
Commission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal with questathana@gmail.com
Twitter: twitter.com/Questathana
Giantess Madoka Magica discord: discord.gg/4bzyu9n
Watamote RP discord: discord.gg/KjuWHJn
Giantess Quests in here: discord.gg/S9n8hhW
Giantess Convention discord: discord.gg/n9mEv88
My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivili…