- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Read full story at https://www.patreon.com/aliceinwonderland7 

More giantess content at https://www.allmylinks.com/cutbookworm7


Alice places me down on the ground and lifts her foot above my head, she lowers it toward me, and I scream up to her “PLEASE ALICE DON’T DO THIS, I’LL DO WHATEVER YOU ASK, PLEASE DON’T CRUSH ME!!!”


Her foot stops, pinning me down but not applying enough pressure to crush me. She lifts her foot and stares down at me.


“Get the picture? Listen to everything I say little bug, or you’ll find your self-nothing more than a stain upon my perfect sole.” Alice laughs and points down at me. “You should see just how pathetic you look right now, little worm. I can tell the full realization of your new reality hasn’t kicked in yet, but it will, just give it time. Who knows, you might grow to like being my tiny slave.” She picks me up and places me down on the coffee table. She plants both of her massive size 10 feet in front of me. “Oh, and by the way, it’s Goddess, you worthless insect, don’t let me here you slip any other names when referring to me again, got it?!”


“Why don’t you go ahead and make yourself useful little slave. I’ve been on my feet all day at work and they could use some attention, so get to it, clean, massage and worship them. Meanwhile I’m going to finish my show.”


I stand still for a moment, still dumbstruck by the rush of words that I just heard. I can’t believe that she knew, and I can’t believe that she finds me that pathetic. Why would she want me to be her slave, and how the hell am I supposed to do anything with two feet that are three times the size as I am.


“I’m not feeling any rubbing or cleaning down there, do you want me to crush you? I suggest you get to work, or your going to make your new Goddess very angry.” Alice didn’t even look down at me as she said this, she just kept staring straight ahead at the TV.


“Ali- I mean God-goddess, how to you expect me to do anything to your feet at my size? Rub them sure I can try, but clean them, worship them, how do I do any of that.”


“Ugh, you must be really fucking brain dead or something, did the shrink ray do something to your intelligence too? Clean my fucking feet with your tongue obviously. And let me put it real simple for you, give this task everything you’ve got because this is a test loser. Pass and I guess I’ll keep you around as my little slave so you can entertain me, be my insole, my seat cushion, foot worshiper, and all around just my personal little plaything and bitch. Fail and I have fun hearing your bones crunch as I squish the life out of you and wipe off the remains with a napkin. With that said I’m done talking, interrupt my show again and I’ll role the credits on your life little bug.” Alice presses play and continues to watch her show. She plants her feet down on the coffee table extra hard this time, surely to make a loud and terrifying thud for me. I look at the feet in front of me and squeak out two more words as I approach.


“Yes Goddess.”


Chapter End Notes:

Read full story at https://www.patreon.com/aliceinwonderland7 

More giantess content at https://www.allmylinks.com/cutbookworm7