- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Read full story at https://www.patreon.com/aliceinwonderland7

More Giantess Content at:

https://www.onlyfans.com/cutebookworm7

https://www.instagram.com/alice.owns.you

https://www.twitter.com/alice_owns_you

Author's Chapter Notes:

Read full story at https://www.patreon.com/aliceinwonderland7

More Giantess Content at:

https://www.onlyfans.com/cutebookworm7

https://www.instagram.com/alice.owns.you

https://www.twitter.com/alice_owns_you

 

By Alice's Personal Slave

Just like any other day I was bored. I sat in my bed leaning back against the head rest scrolling through Instagram on my phone. My phone vibrated and gave me a new notification. A new post from my friend Alice, I dropped everything I was doing and immediately went to her page and liked the post as soon as the picture popped up. To be blunt, I was literally obsessed with Alice. We had been friends since middle school, and I had the biggest crush on her ever since I laid eyes on her. Unfortunately, I never had the courage to express my true feelings, so sure, we became good friends, but that is all it has ever been since middle school and I am afraid that’s all it will ever be. I keep looking at all of Alice’s old pictures on Instagram, and I start touching myself as I do. After about fifteen minutes my phone vibrates again. It’s a message from Alice.

            Hey wanna come over, I’m bored?

            I respond, Sure omw.

I spring up and get dressed as fast I can. I stumble and trip in the direction of the door and slide my shoes on. I run out the door and towards my car surely forgetting something. I drive towards Alice’s house thinking about every reason that she could be inviting me over. Is it possible that she likes me too and is letting me know how she feels, or maybe she’s inviting me over to watch a movie, I hope there’s cuddling involved if that’s the case? My mind cools down as I think back to reality. She’s probably just calling me over to be her camera man, at least that’s what the last ten reasons have been. I pull into Alice’s driveway and step out of the car. I notice a few packages sitting in her entryway and pick them up after ringing the doorbell. I can hear the slap of her bare feet as she walks towards the door. The door swings open and I’m greeted by the smiling face of Alice. Her hair is reminiscent of a phoenix, red on the top and blonde at the bottom. She’s dressed very casually in a pair of leggings, a classic rock t-shirt and as usual barefoot.

“Uh, hey. Special delivery” I say jokingly trying to be funny as usual.

Alice smiles, “You’re here” she grabs both packages out of my hand and tosses them onto the table near the door. “Come on, I have something to show you.” She grabs my wrist and starts dragging me towards the living room. She sits down on the couch and I get ready to sit down next to her. “No wait, don’t sit down yet, let me show you this thing first.”

Alice pulls a small remote out of her pocket. “This is what I wanted to show you.”

“What is that supposed to be?”

“I told you I was bored didn’t I, well this combined with you is hopefully the answer to solving my boredom.” She said pointing at the remote and then at me.

“What do you mean? What the heck is that thing anyway?”

“Were about to find out” Alice said, “Hopefully this thing works, it just came in this morning.” She pointed the remote at me and pressed the big round button in the center. She smirked and looked at me as if she expected something to happen. She held the button down for about thirty seconds and by the end of that time, her smirk turned to a frown.

“It doesn’t work!” She yelled, “This piece of junk!” She threw the remote across the room, surely breaking it. I looked at her with a confused look and she started to storm out of the room. “I’m going to go use the bathroom, you just stay put okay, since that didn’t work, I guess we’ll have to do something else.”

Alice left the room, and I was left to my own bewildered thoughts. I sat down on the floor, and leaned my back up against the couch, I shut my eyes and thought about what she could have possibly been trying to do. I open my eyes and my entire head starts to hurt. A sudden wave of pain rushes through my body, and my vision becomes blurry. I try to scream out, but I can’t move anything, not even my mouth. The pain becomes too much and the bright light pouring in from a nearby window fills my vision. I blackout. Upon waking up, I notice that the weird headache and body pain that overtook me is gone, but I feel as though I had been run over by a truck. I stand up and stretch, as I allow my eyes to readjust to my surroundings.

Whe-where am I, I think to myself.

The floor beneath my feet stretches out for miles, and it looks like a much larger version of the wood floor in Alice’s house. I look to my left and notice four massive table legs extending into the air. I look behind me and see a large cave like opening right where Alice’s couch used to be.

Wait a minute, tha-that is her couch, holy shit I’m the size of a bug, I have to get Alice’s attention, she’ll be able to help me.

Just as I think these loud tremors begin to shake the floor that I’m standing on. I run under the couch. A distant door opens, and the tremors continue to get closer.

“Since that didn’t work, what do you wanna do inst-….ead. Huh…I guess I weirded him out and he left... Looks like he forgot his wallet and keys though, so he must have just gone for a walk or something.” Alice walks to the front door and opens it. She walks outside and calls out my name. After calling out a few times, she comes back inside. “I mean he has to come back, right? I guess I’ll just go back to watching Netflix until then.”

I stay under the couch shaking in fear wondering what I should do.

There is only one option, I think to myself, I have to get her attention, but how?

I decide that there is only one way to do this. I just have to start at what I can get at and make my way up. I walk over to where Alice has one of her feet planted on the ground. The other is resting atop the coffee table. I walk over to the front of her foot and face her toes. The sound of a show starting up on Netflix can be heard in the distance and Alice sighs.

“I wonder when he’s coming back.”

I run towards the gap between her big and second toe and start hitting it as hard as I can, which I am sure to her feels like nothing. She scrunches her toes as a reflex to the feeling and I am stuck, wedged in between the gap of her toes. I can tell she’s been at work all day as the smell is overpowering and too much for me to take. I fight against the strength of her toes and I manage to free myself just for a second, but it is only an instant before her toes grab me again.

She doesn’t even know I’m here; she’s just mindlessly using me as her foot’s fidget toy.

I start screaming and hitting her foot harder trying to get her attention.

“What’s that noise, it sounds so far away.” Alice says this as she looks around for the source. Eventually she looks down at what she had been toying with down at her feet and realizes that the source of the noise was me. “Its you!” she exclaims. “That means it-it worked! The shrink ray worked.! To bad I broke it though,” she said as she shrugged her shoulders, “Guess that means your stuck like this; you belong to me now anyway. Were going to have so much fun.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Read full story at https://www.patreon.com/aliceinwonderland7

More Giantess Content at:

https://www.onlyfans.com/cutebookworm7

https://www.instagram.com/alice.owns.you

https://www.twitter.com/alice_owns_you