- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

READ FULL STORY at https://www.patreon.com/aliceinwonderland7

MORE GIANTESS CONTENT: https://www.allmylinks.com/cutebookworm7

“What the hell are these dirty old socks doing stuffed in here?” Alice stated confused, “And where the hell did, I put that tiny slave of mine last night?” She sighed, “Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to worry about that little shit when I get home, I gotta get to work. I can’t afford to be late.” As Alice said this the shoe I was in started to move. The sock blocking the entrance was picked up and discarded. It was replaced by a sight that terrified me. Five toes started coming toward me, each of the nails painted a brilliant purple, with just the slightest chipping beginning to start. I was frozen for a moment, but then adrenaline kicked in. I started running in the opposite direction screaming for Alice’s attention.

“ALICE, IM IN HERE! ALICE, PLEASE DON’T PUT THE SHOE ON! ALICE, PLEASE STOP YOU’LL CRUSH ME!!! ALICE!! PLEASE NOTICE ME!!!” I ran for my life but there was no escape. Her foot was closing in fast and I was running out of space in the shoe to run to. I made it to the very edge of the shoe, but just as I did her toes wrapped around me. I was grabbed and buried beneath them. My body was wedged snuggly in the gap underneath Alice’s toes, and my head luckily stuck out just enough so I could breath, however the air that I had to breathe wasn’t going to be pleasant. My head was conveniently placed in between her second and big toes, and I knew I was going to be subject to all of the smells that came with that. I pounded against her toe and she barely seemed to notice. It simply made her scrunch her toes a little bit squeezing me. Alice started to walk, and each foot rise and fall, was like a drop ride at a theme park. Luckily, I hadn’t eaten anything in a while, otherwise, I likely would have gotten sick. I heard Alice grab some keys, and then a door opened and slammed. She locked the door and headed toward her car.

If she was going to work, it was going to be a long day for me. Alice had worked as a manager at a pet rescue facility for nearly a year now. She made decent money doing it too, at almost twenty dollars an hour, which wasn’t bad for a person our age at 21. What I did know about her job, however, is that she is on her feet nearly all day. She probably walks a total of ten miles some days at work, and I would be acting as her personal insole that entire time. To make matters worse, she was wearing her shoes barefoot, a trademark Alice thing to do. And sure, at normal size I would have thought it was kind of cute and innocent, but now, I wish she would have chosen to wear socks today. Now I’ll be soaking in and forced to drink every bead of sweat, and I would surely be covered in any gunk that her foot got on it throughout the day. Alice started driving toward work, and it was weird feeling the pressure that she applied as she worked the gas pedal and the break. I always used to call Alice a lead foot, and I was right in calling her that. Each time she hit the gas or the break I was scrunched up and crushed against the sole of her well-worn tennis shoes.

Chapter End Notes:

READ FULL STORY at https://www.patreon.com/aliceinwonderland7

MORE GIANTESS CONTENT: https://www.allmylinks.com/cutebookworm7