- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

READ FULL STORY at https://www.patreon.com/aliceinwonderland7

MORE GIANTESS CONTENT:

https://www.allmylinks.com/cutebookworm7

“Alrighty my little slave, times up. Let’s see if you earned the right to call me your new Goddess, or if you’re going to end up nothing more than a bug that I extinguish beneath the might of my perfect foot.” Alice lifted up her feet and examined them. She looked pleased with the first foot that she examined and moved on to her other one. Her smirk of approval quickly turned to a face of anger. “What the fuck is this puny worm?! There is still a ton of shit in between my big and second toe on this foot. Did you want to be crushed?”

“No Alice, it wouldn’t come off when I was licking it. That layer of toe jam was honestly just too thick. Please don’t crush me, I-I’ll get it off, just give me a rag or something, I’ll make that last part of your foot shine. Just please don’t kill me.”

“It’s Goddess, you pathetic little bitch! And fine I guess since we were friends for a time, I’ll give you this one chance to redeem yourself. Get that shit out from between my toes. And you don’t need any rags, you dumb piece of shit. Use your tiny teeth and nibble it off my foot!”

I can’t do anything but comply. The tone in her voice was like ice, and I knew I was walking on eggshells. I walked up to the area between her big and second toe and looked back up in her direction for just a second. Her eyes hadn’t left me. She was waiting for me to get the task she had ordered done, and I wasn’t going to keep her waiting any longer.

I bit down on the black substance covering the inside of her toe gap. I was met with a jelly like texture that tasted absolutely vile. A combination of dirt, sweat, and lint filled the inside of my mouth and my first reflex was to gag. I kept on chewing at the gummy toe jam and eventually chewed the piece up enough to swallow it. Alice’s cold dead look telling me she meant business was gone. It was replaced by uncontrolled laughter from my new Goddess.

“How’s it taste bug? I bet it’s super yummy and delicious. Is it sweet, salty… wait don’t tell me, I think your face is giving away the answer. It’s sour as hell isn’t it. Well you did always like sour candy, so this should be a treat for you. Looks like you still got a nice portion left too so keep on going. Eat up my slave, because you won’t be getting any other food for the rest of the day.” Alice had a grin a mile wide across her face. I still couldn’t fathom how she- how anyone could do this to another human being, let alone a human who she used to consider her friend. I went back to finishing my task and got several more mouth fulls of Alice’s toe jam. By the time I finished I had layers of it caked on my tongue and stuck between my teeth. All I could taste or smell at this point was the horrid odor of Alice’s dirty work feet. I started walking away from the space in between her big and second toe after a while. For whatever reason she was no longer paying attention to me. I had only taken about ten more minutes finishing up with eating the rest of her to grime. Upon walking to the left and looking up at Alice I saw that she was casually on her phone probably posting or scrolling through Instagram, the very same app that got me into this predicament in the first place.

Chapter End Notes:

READ FULL STORY at https://www.patreon.com/aliceinwonderland7

MORE GIANTESS CONTENT:

https://www.allmylinks.com/cutebookworm7