- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone, just a word of warning there might not be much in the way of lewd stuff for a bit. There will be in later chapters, so don't worry. Anyways I hope you enjoy and tell me what you think in the reviews.

     After the last of the tour group left in their car, James flipped the open sign to closed. Today had been a long day for him. The centaurs needed maintenance done in the roof of their stable houses after one of the dragons from Elliot's cave had caught their foot in a large hole and ended up landing on part of their house, much of the fences needed to be replaced with new posts and wire and not to mention having to look out for people who wanted a tour of the farm. He took a passing look up into the evening sky and saw two large dark shapes soar the air in the direction of the main road. "Hm, looks like Ryoko and Blaze are getting their prize. Means more mouths to feed but not like the farm can't handle it." he thought to himself as he entered the main farmhouse.
     The 15-foot tall door shut behind him with a heavy thud. For such a large door, it was surprisingly light. Still, people who were new to the farm or those who were younger needed assistance with opening it. After taking off his shoes, James could faintly smell the dinner that he put in the suggestion box for tonight. Chicken potato bacon soup sounds really good after the day he had. He walks to the kitchen to see the pot full of the soup sitting on the houses' gas stove. The stove had shown evidence that the giant ladies had already gotten their servings a while ago so it was ok to get some. He presses a few buttons on his watch and he grows tall enough to get some of the soup with his soup mug.
James settles in on the oversized couch that resides in the living room and flips on the TV. He sets his soup down on his lap as he sifts through for something to watch while he eats. He finally settles on a rerun of an old show he used to watch before he started working on the farm. James picks his soup back up and starts to eat, half watching, half working out the details for the building projects in his head. He's shaken from his train of thought when he hears the front door open and shut, with two voices accompanying the quiet. Devon and Elliot walk in together, talking about their day.
     Devon's the first one to spot James on the couch watching TV. "Hey James, already eating dinner? What was made?" Devon says as he's taking off his shoes. "Hi Dev, Elliot. Looks like tonight's dinner was my suggestion, the chicken potato bacon soup. The ladies already ate so you're good to get some." James says in reply. "Sweet, I'm starving. Hope there's enough for the rest of us." Elliot says, already changing his size to get his portion along with Devon. The pair make their way to the couch and loveseat as they join James in watching TV. They don't really talk while eating, which was fine with James, he was just glad to be able to sit down and eat.
     After about 15 minutes one of them piped up asking James a question. "Hey James, did you happen to see where Ryoko and Blaze left for? I noticed they were gone when I was leaving for the house" Elliot asked. He was in the middle of swallowing some soup, so it took him a second to answer. "Mmm, I saw them fly off towards the main road. Looks like they found a new person to be interested in." James said in reply. Elliot nodded as he leaned back. He knew not to get involved between a dragon and their hoard, especially if its a living part of their hoard. He went back to eating while Devon chimed in with a question of his own.
     "Hey did you have something on your mind when we were walking in? You had that look on your face that shows when you're lost in your head" he asked as he finished his soup. "Heh, yeah I was thinking about my schedule for tomorrow and what needs to be done. The Centaurs house needs to be repaired, I got reports of multiple areas of fence posts needing to be replaced and rewired, and you guys know that I have to keep on the lookout for any tour groups. Not a lot but when they just pile on out of nowhere, I started to feel a little more tired than normal today." James sighed as he finished his food, then he had a thought."Devon, if you're free tomorrow, could you and some of the Holstaurs and Elves get the fences fixed back up while I have a construction team head over to fix the Centaurs house?
     "Yeah, sure no problem man. Consider it done." Devon said standing up to put his dish in the sink. "Thanks man, that's one less thing to worry about tomorrow. I appreciate the help." James said as he stood up to stretch and do the same. Elliot finished his meal as James returned to the couch to watch the last of the program that he was watching. As the credits rolled he places the remote on the coffee table and bid the pair goodnight. He heads up to his modest room and sighed a sigh of relief for one last thing to worry about off his list.
     James starts undressing as he gets his pajamas lay on his desk. He quickly switches into them as the clock ticks past ten pm. Suddenly, there was a quiet beeping noise permeating the silence of the room. This was an indicator that his size-changing watch was low on battery and needed to charge overnight. He really needed to remember to charge it more. While taking off didn't alter his size if he changed it beforehand, suddenly running out of juice while at in inconvenient size was a situation he tried to avoid as much as possible. James takes his watch off to charge as he jumps into the hammock that the Arachne ladies made for him at his request. He quickly falls asleep, more or less knowing his schedule for the next day.


The following morning:

     James woke up to his 5 o'clock alarm and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He groggily rose from his hammock as the morning light peeped through the window. The familiar glow from his watch showed that it was fully charged. He hurried to get dressed and put on his watch as he headed out his bedroom. The sound of chatter came from down the hallway, indicating that many of the others were already up and about.
     The moment he reached the end of the hallway, he was met with a very large pair of breasts hit his face as he's suddenly pressed against the wall of the hallway. "Hm? Oh, James! 'M sorry bout that. Kristy needed to get through ina hurry and I was tryin to get out of the way. Ya aint hurt anywhere are ya?", Hannah, a 7 and a half foot tall Holstaur said as she still pressed her breasts against him, pinning him to the wall. He replies in a muffled tone, "Nah I'm ok, but could you stop pressing against me?". "Oh yeah, ya probably suffocatin in there huh?" She says as she backs up and casually picks him up, bringing him to her eye level with one hand.
     This was a common occurrence in the house that it didn't bother James one bit as he was lifted up. "So what's for breakfast? I'm getting kinda hungry" James said as his stomach growled right on cue. "Ninas been makin' burritos for everyone right now. Might wanna hurry before they get cold. Mind if I tag along? I didn't getta chance to grab one before Kristy came chagrin through" the Holstaur said setting him down while backing up to let him through to a path to the kitchen. He dusts himself off and answers as he walks to the kitchen. "Sure sounds good. Also is Maria around? Wanted to let her know about what building needs to be done so she isn't surprised by it." The Holstaur girl followed him and replied as the pair turned the corner.
     "Didn't ya hear? Maria had to leave with her girlfriend for a business meeting in da big city today". Hannah said as she squeezed past two slightly taller Holstaur girls. "Ah ok, guess I'll have to tell her when she gets back then," James said as he gets jostled from side to side as he reaches for a few burritos. He hands some to Hannah and grabs a cup of milk, quickly downing the cold drink as he finishes up his morning greetings to the other Hybrid girls in the house. Checking the time on his watch, he makes his way to the door and puts on his shoes, heading towards the Centaurs stable houses.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you all enjoyed reading this chapter, again tell me what you think.