[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

Hello everyone and welcome to the farm. This place is the number one rated farm in the country. The story will follow a multitude of different characters that all live on the farm and help out with day to day tasks.


I'm making this story in collaboration with other friends I've made in the giantess community. They've asked me to keep their real names from being published but I want to acknowledge their contribution. They have characters based on how they want them to be in the story.

 

Disclaimer: As of publishing, I own any characters in this story. If you wish to use any of the characters in a fan story please contact me for permission.


UPDATE: Because of falling outs and people leaving, I will not continue this story. I want to but it required people's permission and I don't feel comfortable going back and asking. Sorry if you were hoping this would lead somewhere.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Fantasy, Gentle, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5100 Read: 8840
Published: June 15 2020 Updated: July 15 2020

1. One last tour for the day by TheWanderer [Reviews - 1] (1332 words)

This chapter gives a quick tour of the farm. There will be more to the farm later, but for now, this little tour shows a few busy areas of the farm

2. James: After the tour by TheWanderer [Reviews - 0] (1505 words)

Hello everyone, just a word of warning there might not be much in the way of lewd stuff for a bit. There will be in later chapters, so don't worry. Anyways I hope you enjoy and tell me what you think in the reviews.

3. Devon: Advising a friend by TheWanderer [Reviews - 0] (2263 words)

Hey all hope you're enojoyin the story so far. This is the first one of my friends that said he'd be willing to be writen about. Hope you all like it.