- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If anyone likes the world this story takes place in consider this an open invitation to write your own stories using the rules of this universe.

 

Though the rules of this world do allow for many aspects of this fetish, this story is primarily focused on feet.

Author's Chapter Notes:

A window into why the main character is the way she is.

   Erin Sims was the only Daughter of a very rich family. She grew up watching her Mother, the matriarch of the house, Boss her Father and Brothers around relentlessly while she was treated like a princess, doted on by her parents and shielded from every hardship. Her Father and brothers would do all of the housework while she and her Mother would lounge around doing whatever they wanted. 


   At meal times her Father would cook while her brothers scurried about the dining room, setting the table and cleaning the floor so she and her Mother's shoes wouldn't have dirt on their soles as they enjoyed their meal. When the meal was ready the girls would sit down and the boys would serve them. Erin and her Mom would enjoy their meals and when they'ed had their fill, the boys could then stand in the kitchen and eat what was left.


   Her Mother told her Brothers that they needed to make their precious Sister's comfort and happiness their top priority in spite of the fact that they were all her senior by at least three years. They were not allowed to tell Erin no regardless of what she asked them for, they were not allowed to persue any of their own daily goals until all of her wants and desires were fulfilled and she had dismissed them and they were not allowed to tell her that they were only doing it because Mom said so under threat of being kicked out and cut off.


   When she was in high school, any time Erin mentioned a boy she liked, her Mother would have her Father tell them that they had to ask her out and obey her every command while they dated or he would have them killed. Everyone knew how rich their family was so any boy who was told this believed it, especially after one boy dissapeared when he didn't ask her out after being told to.


   She had walked in on her Mother and Father having, what her Mother called, sex, which consisted entirelly of her Dad going down on her Mom. (after Erin was born and her Mother didn't want any more children, her Father was no longer allowed to fuck her. He was allowed to jerk off but not in her preasence.) When her Father died her oldest Brother was told that his Mother's sexual gradification was his responsability, since she had no interest in a new relationship (Training a new man was too much of a hastle.) so on more than one occation she had walked in on her Mother sitting on her Brother's face.  


   As a result of her upbringing, Erin believed that all boys loved waiting on girls hand and foot. She could have anything she wanted from them, every whim instantly fulfilled. She even went out of her way to push the boundries, trying to find some degrading task that a boy would refuse, like making them lick her shoes or being her toilet. No matter what she asked for they would comply with a smile. It was all so boring.


   Then in college she met a guy that her family hadn't gotten to. He was from a poor family but he was just soooo hot. At first she was confused, until now all she had to do was show the slightes interest, a smile, a wink, and they would come running, practically begging her to go out with them, but this guy would just turn red and look away. She decided to make the first move for the first time in her life. 


   "Um, excuse me. I've been smiling at you all through class. Why havent you asked me out yet?" asked Erin.


   He had a shocked look on his face as he looked over each should then back at Erin "Um do you mean me?" he asked incredulessly.


   "Who else would I mean? I'm looking right at you." she said sounding annoyed.


   He looked down at her expensive black leather flats and turned an even brighter shade of red and said "Well I mean, your like the prettiest girl in here so, I thought you were way out of my league."


   "Well duh obviously I am, but I like you anyway." she said smiling.


   "I don't know. I mean a guy like me, dating a girl like you is probably just asking to get his heart broken when you cheat on me or dump me."he said.


   She couldn't belive it. Was this guy really refusing her. She had never felt so shocked, or turned on,  in her life. Erin was used to getting what she wanted just by demanding it so she demanded "First of all I never cheat. The bond between a girl and her boy is sacred. Trust me, if we're together, yours is the only face I'm sitting on and if you don't want to get dumped then just keep me happy. Anyway I think you're cute and I want you to be my boyfriend so..... you're my boyfriend now and that's that!"


   He just sat there, his face as red as a tomato and as she scanned her new prize up and down she noticed a tent had started to form in his pants. "And it looks like your body agrees with me." she said before grabbing him by the hand and leading him back to her dorm so he could use his tongue to clean up the mess he had made in her panties.


   As it turned out her new boyfriend was a total masochist, which was ironic because out of all of the guys she had ever dated he was the first one that wanted to be dominated by her but also the first one who didn't always just obey her. He loved worshipping her feet and going down on her but he hated toilet duty. He would complain every time but breaking his will became her favorite game. It was exhilarating, for the first time in her life there was something that required effort.


   After college they got married. Her Mother was so proud when the priest said "You may kiss the bride" and Erin, instead of removing her viel, just lifted her dress slightly revealing her shoe, hovering a few inches off of the ground and pointed at him, waiting for him to kiss her foot instead of her face.


   They had a happy marriage in spite of the fact that, unlike her Mother, Erin never let him touch himself. She didn't like the penis or testicles, she thought it was gross, all vieny and harry and wrinkly, getting hard without permission, revealing his dirty thoughts. She was going to force him to have them removed until he showed her the science of how he wouldn't be able to feel desire for her without them.


   It was a good thing she let him keep them since she eventually decided she wanted a child. She only let him fuck her once. It was the only time in her life that she didn't feel like she was in complete control and she hated it. Thankfully once was enough and she had a Son.


   For the first time in her life there was a male that she actually Valued beyond what he could do for her. This precious little boy was to be protected, cherished and loved unconditionally. You wouldn't say that he was the center of her universe, since she was a woman and therefore superior. After all she was the center of her own universe, but she was going to make sure that SHE was the center of his universe too.


   Her husband wanted to name the boy after himself since he was the fourth of his name and his family's tradition would be for his first born to be the fifth but Erin wasn't having it, the boy was hers, not his weakling Father's, so just to spite her husband, she wanted to name the boy after herself. But Erin was a girl's name and she didn't like the way Aaron looked on paper so she turned the "n" at the end of her name sideways and named him Eric.


   After Eric was born his Father was reduced from sex-slave to just slave. The only time he was allowed near her pussy was when she needed the restroom. She hated toilet paper and decided that as long as her husband's tongue was there for her to use there was no need for tissue. Still, being allowed to lick her, even just for clean up, and keeping his shoe cleaning duty (even if he had to do it while she wasn't waring them) was enough to manipulate his masochistic mind and keep him completelly devoted to her.


   Erin was becoming less and less interested in her husband. she was almost at the point where she wanted to just hire some staff to take care of the cooking and cleaning and just through him out when the comet passed through Earth's atmosphere.