- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a longer one, heavy male interaction. enjoy!


Waiting alone in the dark room, Sean was left with his thoughts about how life had gone for him. He may have gone down a more tragic path than he anticipated, especially considering he had only been hoping for something quick and final, but he was confused about how he felt with his new situation. On the one hand, his new owner was quite possibly the hottest girl he had ever seen, outside of the internet at least. On the other hand, he was stuck being used by this girl for the enjoyment of the depraved online. His fate was in their hands, he didn't have high hopes. What had happened so far, being used as a toy for her personal enjoyment and financial success, was somehow enjoyable to him, if not a bit torturous, but he didn't enjoy the thought of being used by the boyfriend as well considering he had always been straight. He didn't have a choice in the matter though, what will happen will happen whether he wanted it to or not and that was entirely the fault of his own admittedly stupid life choices. With thoughts of his own circumstances heavy on his mind, and with his eyes wide open and unable to close them, Sean somehow finally fell into a fitful sleep.

The door slowly opened, the light being flicked on shortly after. “Wakey wakey mr teddy! We have a big day today! A new game just came out that I've been dying to play and you are my most comfortable chair. I wont be going live til later so its just gonna be me and you considering that you are a toy that can't speak or anything, I'm probably gonna forget that you are there while I'm playing the game but don't worry, you'll have lots of fun later!”

With that declaration, the girl walked over to the stool and looked down at the teddy bear, she was holding what looked like silk ties, “I forgot to tie you down yesterday so I'm just gonna go ahead and do that real quick.” She said while quickly and expertly tying the bear down at the throat and the waist to be a semi- permanent fixture of her gaming stool, to be used without discrimination by any and all who are in the room, forcing the little stuffed bear to suffer under whoever decided to torture him at the moment.

The girl was wearing her pajamas, obviously having recently woken up to play her new game. At least she wasn't naked this time, Sean thought, hopefully its better when there's that barrier between her ass and his face.

Sitting down without a care in the world for the bear now beneath her, the girl started downloading her game and pulled up reviews for it that had started to come in soon after the release. Meanwhile, Seans hopes for an easier time were dashed as it seems the girl wore the thinnest sleeping shorts in existence with nothing underneath. While it smelled like she showered soon after waking up, an asshole was still and asshole, with all the smells associated with it. His nose was being pushed up into it, while her pussy pushed right against his mouth. As a teddy bear, he had the trademark closed mouth stitch, yet as he found out yesterday, could somehow still taste everything that touched him anywhere in that general area. The girl didn't sit still either, she would occasionally shift around and push his hard nose a little further into her asshole before settling back down into relative calmness while she was on her computer. True to what she said, she pretty much forgot about him. The longer she sat in the stool on top of the bear, the sweatier she became, and Sean soaked up every last drop like a moisture wicking shirt, except he had to taste every salty drop as it soaked into his mouth. The compression of her ass on his face made it feel like he was being suffocated as well even though he didn't even need to breathe anymore, making it seem like he should pass out or be dizzy, but it was just a perpetually uncomfortable feeling that he never seemed to get used to with occasional breaks of fresh air whenever she moved a bit to stretch.

Several hours of gaming for the girl and torture for the bear later the door opened and in walked the girls boyfriend. “Hey babe! Playing the game already? I should have figured you wouldn't waste a minute.” He said as he walked over to the girl. Pausing the game and finally standing up from the stool, the girl greeted the man with a hug, “Yeah, its incredible. The quest line is gigantic and there are hundreds of side quests. I'm gonna lose so many hours to this game.” The mans gaze went from the girl to the stool as he noticed the toy tied down to the seat. “What's with the bear? Is this some part of your stream?” He asked. “Yeah, some guy got lucky and the chat wanted something normal for once. And even luckier, you get to have fun with him too if you want later. I guess it depends on what the chat wants tonight. I know I had plenty of fun with him last night.” She said with a wink.

Walking over and bending down to the bear the guy said “Oh I'm definitely gonna want to have some fun with him later, as long as you're gonna join me. I'm sure he's gonna have a blast. Well, how about you get dressed and we can grab some food before the show, ill take you to your favorite place and we can make a date of it.” The girl perked up at the prospect of getting her favorite food, “All right! Ill get dressed really quick so we can hurry up and go!” She said while walking out and leaving the guy alone in the room. Leaning down to the bear, the man whispered, “How about I show you exactly what you're in for later huh?” He unzipped his jeans and pulled them down just enough to reveal exactly why the porn star girl was with him. He was packing a porn star sized dick. This guy was big enough to put most guys to shame, it was a wonderful he didn't hurt anyone with that thing. Waving it in front of Sean's face he said, “I'm gonna enjoy playing with you later little guy, its not the first time Chloe used an Object in a stream that I joined. It always feels so much better knowing that it used to be someone and now they can't do anything about it except participate.” Pulling up his jeans and zipping them back up, he walked over to the door, “See ya later little guy” he said while turning out the light and leaving, the door closing behind him.

Oh great, the guy is a sadistic fuck, Sean thought while waiting for his next torture session. At least in between he got to be alone with nothing but his thoughts to keep him company. Could be worse, he could have been made anything, like a one time use condom that gets thrown away after being used. He heard that the people that go through that don't even actually die after, they just have to sit in filth for however long plastic took to degrade, which is a stupidly long time. Sean essentially self cleaned, so while he had to endure the same as a condom, he didn't have to sit in it forever. If only he was turned into something easy like a watch or something, then he could just be helpful without the pain and humiliation of being a masturbatory aid/ gaming stool. Seans line of thinking kept on that line for the few hours the couple was away, only stopping when he heard the door once again open. 

“Ugh, that food is always sooo good. Thanks for taking me baby, it always cheers me up. Maybe I can find a way to say thank you?” She said in a sexy voice. “Hm, I'm sure the chat will think of a few ways they'd like to see you thank me, so how about we go ahead and get ready?” Walking over to the computer, Chloe booted it up and pulled up the website she streamed from. “Let me go put on my outfit real quick, ill be right back.” She said as she hurried out of the room, once again leaving the man alone with Sean. The man, not wasting any time, walked over and sat down on the stool, covering the bears face with his ass. Luckily he was wearing jeans, so the only thing the bear felt was humiliation at being so casually used by this man that found so much pleasure in it. That would change when the girl got back however as they both would be wearing quite a bit less when they were getting into it, or rather, when he was getting into her.

Walking back into the room in a sexy schoolgirl outfit, Chloe saw David sitting on the stool, waiting for her to get back. “Getting acquainted with the bear already? You could have at least taken your jeans off first, they're so thick you probably can't even feel him. I made sure to wear almost nothing when I used him this morning and it felt amazing. He probably felt like he was suffocating under me too, good thing he doesn't need to breathe.” She walked over and sat on his lap, facing him and giving him a deep kiss while wrapping her arms around his neck. She felt him stiffen beneath her. Sean felt the pressure suddenly increase, pushing his face deeper into the mans ass, rough as it was with the jeans. “I can tell you're getting right into the mood” She said, wiggling on his erection. “How about we get started, its gonna be a fun one today, I can feel it. Maybe we can even get another person from the app to help out.” 

Getting up from his lap, Chloe turned around and logged on, going live. It didn't take long for people to show up in chat, they get a notification whenever she goes live. “Hey everyone, I hope you're all ready for tonight, I know you guys love it when David can find the time to have fun with us. He's already met the bear, he's excited to see what you guys want us to do. As you can see, David finds him quite comfortable, but I don't think he should be wearing jeans for this. What do you guys think?” She said as pings started going off already, donations with suggestions and requests coming through by the dozen. “Lets see, a lot of you want him to take of his clothes, some of you want him to get off the bear, that's probably not gonna happen, and some of you want me to sit on the bear. Whoever has the highest donation gets to choose so ill give you a few more seconds to see who wants it bad enough.” A few moments passed as more donations sounded in the chat, “Wow, a twenty dollar donation for david to remove just the jeans. Guess you want to work up to things a little slow, I like it. Ok david, you heard them, take the jeans off and show us what's beneath.” Standing up from the stool, david unzipped his jeans, and wanting to give them the show they were paying for, slowly pulled them down and off, easily enough since they never wear shoes in the streaming room. “Look at that chat, it looks like he's ready to go. What do you think we should do next? I know what my vote is on.” She said, making a show of looking at his massively erect dick. With the chat sending in request after request, Chloe read off another twenty dollar donation request. “You want me to sit on the bear while I give david a blowjob? Alright, your the one paying. How about I give you that thank you for the lunch now?” Chloe fluffed out her skirt and sat on the bear, this time wearing panties. Sean couldn't exactly see what was happening while Chloe was blowing david, but he knew she was getting aroused by it with how wet her panties were getting. She was soaking through them and into his face as she sucked him off, the up and down movement of her head causing her ass to slide back and forth over his face, smearing her pussy juices from his mouth and over his nose so he could smell it and taste it at the same time. If she was this wet with the panties on, he wasn't excited about when they came off again. 

“Alright chat, I think he's nice and ready to see what you guys want next. Ill give you ten seconds to think of something really fun, aaand go!” She said as the dings were growing in frequency. “You want to see david crush the bears face? David, think that sounds fun?” She asked, looking over her shoulder. “I think I can manage something.” He replied while walking over to stand over the bear. He crouched down so his ass was hovering just above the bears face, his dick and balls already laying on his chin. “This want you guys want? You think he's enjoying it down there?” He said while falling down on top of Sean's face. While Chloe had always smelled clean and showered, he could not say the same about david. Seans nose wasn't exactly in his asshole, but in between that and his balls, the sweat soaking into his face as he pushed down into him. The girls saliva had ran down and he could taste it dripping off his balls as she had been enthusiastic at it. David slid his ass back and forth to the pleasure of the chat, forcing the bears nose to go from his asshole to his balls, his dick slapping his chin every time. For Sean it was horrible, his sweaty asshole coating his mouth in its stink every time he slid slid forward. 

“How about we see what we can get to help us out chat, what Object do you want? Lube? That's a great idea, hopefully we have a taker for this one. They'll be destroyed after they're used though, hopefully they last long enough to at least enjoy it.” She said while pulling out her phone and putting in the request. Only seconds later, a small bottle of lube appeared in front of her and fell to the floor. Bending over, and purposefully showing her ass to the camera, she picked up the bottle of lube and showed it to the chat. “Wow, that was really fast, they must have hit random. Too bad they didn't set up the non permanent option in the random filter. Oh well, looks like you get what you want again chat, how about a hundred dollars and we will not only use this Object, but david here will fill me up with a sweet hot cum and we can let the little bear clean it all up.” Almost immediately after saying that, several dings went off, each of them a hundred dollars to request exactly what Chloe had suggested. “Oh, you want doggy style huh? Dirty little guy, aren't you? How about I bend over this stool, its exactly the right height.” She said while handing david the lube. Chloe pulled off her panties and sat down on the stool, leaning down and putting her hands on the wall for support while david quickly applied the lube, showing the chat the whole process before adjusting the camera so they could see from a side angle. Sean was trying to mentally prepare as Chloe came down on his face, just a small part of her pussy on his face with it open and ready for david to fill.

Brians vision was filled by a giantess in a hot school girl outfit when he was picked up and handed over to a muscular man standing naked next to her. Before he could even really process anything he was pushed out of a container he didn't even realize he was in and forced all over this hulk of a mans dick and pointed at the giant pussy in front of him, which for some reason was directly on top of a teddy bear that had been tied to a stool. While he would have loved to have fucked this girl, this isn't quite the way he wanted it to happen. His viewing was over as he was roughly shoved into her pussy, noticing that he could taste everything. The juices surrounding him thick and salty. He was dizzyingly pushed in and out over and over as they fucked, pre cum now adding to the flavors surrounding him. He could feel the bumpy walls of her pussy rubbing him all over as they constricted with her pleasure, and after what felt like an eternity the man erupted inside her, massive amounts of cum filling her up, with Brian joining it. Mixed with the cum, as the dick backed out, Brian slowly oozed out and fell onto a bears face, completely coating it in his new slimy form. Brians last thoughts as he blacked out were about the bear, wishing he could trade places, at least the bear wasn't dying from the massive sex happening around them.

Sean was in agony as the couple fucked above him. The mixture of lube and the juices coming out of the girl were smearing all over his face as he could hear them both moaning with pleasure for the camera. He wished he could trade places with whoever got to be the lube, at least then the torture would end, but instead he got to watch as the man came inside her, the cum immediately starting to leak out. The girls fingers came between her legs and spread open her lips so chat could see everything getting pushed out and dripped onto Sean's face. There was a huge amount of cum leaking out, Sean tasting every drop as he absorbed every bit of the fishy salty substance. Soon after, the cum had all been absorbed and the bear was dry once again, which was when the couple decided he would make a perfect cum rag to clean themselves with as first the girl wiped her messy pussy on his face, removing the last traces of lube Brian and the cum from herself, and david wiped the remains off from his dick, pretending to push it into Sean's mouth as he did so. 

“All right chat, I hope you enjoyed the explosive content today. Maybe next week, we can try out the new feature on objectify where I can set up a request with a pin code and one of you lucky viewers will be able to join me. Well, see you guys next time, love you!” Chloe said as she logged off. Sitting back down on the bear, she said, “Wow, you really got me good david, I'm starting to think you're a little too big because I am so sore now.” Looking down at the bear between her legs, “How are you holding up little guy? The good news is, the next show isn't until next week. You're a really good money maker you know, I've made over a thousand bucks between those two shows. You'll definitely become a regular, so I hope you're enjoying it.”

The couple got up and left the room, not hearing Sean crying to himself about his situation he's in for life. Not only is he being used for the enjoyment of this girl and her boyfriend but now, another Object was used and destroyed on top of him. He was even used to clean up the remains of the lube. He would never get used to this new horrible life.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you guys enjoyed that one, I definitely enjoyed writing it. Let me know what objects you would like to see in future chapters, or what scenarios and you might actually see it. It definitely makes it easier for me to write a new chapter when I don’t have to think of the object before hand.