- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first time writing anything like this, hope its enjoyable. please leave me any constructive criticism you have, and any objects youd like to possibly see if this becomes a series, im open to writing a variety of things even though like everyone i have my niche.

  Jessica was the kind of person that never read the terms and conditions, always signed a contract right away and never read the warnings on new apps her friends suggested she tried, like this new transformation app they just came out with, Objectify! apparently it pairs people who want to be transformed up with people to want to use other people as objects. 

  "how do I figure out what I want to be first? there are so many different things to choose from..."  Instead of going through and reading all of the different objects she could be, jessica decided to just hit random and hope for something interesting. There was a sudden flash and she blacked out. When she came to she was in some kind of container, a crinkly container of some sort. She could hear voices talking around her.

Wait... is that ally? and.. thomas?! why is my boyfriend talking to my sister? I can almost hear what theyre saying...

"Jessica would kill us if she knew what we were about to do..."

"yeah, thats why you never have to tell her ally, what we have is special and I really mean that. I've never cared that you were 2 years younger than us, you're a wonderful person, and im in love with you."

You son of a bitch, you're cheating on me?!

"Oh thomas-" Jessica could hear them kissing now. Just wait til I get back, You're both getting what you deserve!  "Wait thomas, are you sure? ...I've never done that before I mean..." "I know that I want you so bad right now ally, Ill be gentle, I even got protection." "did you get it from the app?" "yeah, somebody hit random, the poor guy doesnt even know what happened. hope they enjoy the ride." "I'm glad youre going to be my first Thomas, ive secretly wanted that since I accidentally walked in on you and my sister.. come here"

Jessica could feel herself getting unwrapped. Oh god, its starting. Jessica was unwrapped and the first thing she noticed was her sisters face staring right at her as she was lowered down onto her now ex boyfriends hard cock, and then all she could see was her younger sisters pussy slowly lowering down on top of her. Stop! Youre only 16! You dont need to be doing this! Why cant you hear me? Stop! And then she couldnt see anything but her sisters dark hole. She found with horror that she could still taste everything -inside and out- and it was not pleasant in the least. Luckily her sister didnt bleed from her first time. She could taste the salty precum from thomas and her sisters milky fluids were completely coating her along with the lube, they started going faster and faster as she heard both of their moans of pleasure grow louder and louder. Jessica was thrust so deep into her sister that she must have been in pain but somehow wasnt. She just wanted this hell to be over, but they kept going and going. Suddenly she felt it, the burst from her ex boyfriend as he shot his load inside her, she could feel herself stretch out to accommodate the massive amount of cum still spilling out of her. She felt like she might burst- it would serve her sister right- but the condom she became held, lucky for her. She thought her sister would get off of him but she just collapsed on top of him and stayed there with the now limp cock still inside her as she came as well, coating jessica on the outside as she was coated on the inside. she was covered with her exes and now her sisters orgasmic juices and still there seemed to be no end. Then she pulled herself off and slowly unwrapped her from his cock, tied her off and then threw her in the garbage, as if she was nothing but disposable trash.

You cant just leave me here! Ugh, I can still taste both of them, I am seriously going to kill them both when I get out of here...

"The timer was set to 3 hours so, whoever that is will have to enjoy our flavors a little bit longer, theyre lucky it didnt break, the change would have been permanent. You were so much better than youre sister by the way, I cant wait until youre 18 and we can make it official. I just have to make sure jessica never finds out." "Well, no problems here, I can wait til shes out of the picture to keep this going... as long as you keep seeing me when she leaves."

With that, the two left jessica alone in the room to sit in their mess and contemplate how she was going to get her revenge. 3 hours never seemed longer to jessica but she eventually turned back into a human, feeling still like she was nothing but a used piece of trash. She had some serious plotting to do...