- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jessica will get her revenge, just not in this chapter. I'd like to work on that one to really get it right. I will also be working on my writing style to really see what works for me and for my surprising amount of readers. Again, let me know what you think and if Dustman1 happens to read this, sorry for borrowing something from your stories, let me know and i can remove it.

Mark was bored on a lazy Saturday morning and found himself swiping through faces on the Objectify! app to try and decide how he wanted to spend his time, as a 22 year old college student his options were either try to pick up a girl at one of the many parties going on later that day or this, which was a guilty pleasure of his. He preferred to try to find some cute girl that wanted a sex toy, but unfortunately that didn't seem to be an option in his area at the moment, at least, not from any girls he cared for. Most were requests for a Latte, or some form of breakfast sandwich due to the early hour he assumed, either way, he didn't feel like dying so someone could get their morning caffeine fix for free. He often wondered how many poor saps hit random to just end up dying at the hands of some callous teen with little money, probably why they put so many warnings before you are allowed to sign up. 

He had almost given up hope of anything popping up when he saw her. Alice, 19, a cute petite ginger looking for a vibrator for the next 2 hours. He swiped immediately and was sent a message within seconds.

Alice: "Hey, its so cool you want to help me out ;) I have been dying to try this out, you'll be my first hehe"

With that, the request was accepted and he could feel the familiar change taking place. The first time it happened to him he was scared because you black out and suddenly appear somewhere else obviously not in your own body but since then he has grown used to the alien feelings that commonly occur. In just a few seconds he had reappeared in what he assumed was Alice's bedroom as a medium-sized pink vibrator sitting on the edge of a bed, waiting to be used. Then, he saw her, luckily she looked just like her profile picture, cute petite ginger, shoulder-length straight hair and a cute smile that reeked of innocence with a body that while being small looked as if she worked it out daily. 

"Hey, I know you can't talk right now but I wanted to thank you for doing this for me. You accepted so fast too! I just put the request up seconds before you clicked on it. Well, I hope you like it as much as I will." and with a slight devious grin she started by taking off her shirt and bra to reveal two cute breasts with button nipples and to his surprise two piercings as well. Bending over she removed a pair of running shorts, leaving on the small thong. She grabbed him and carried him over to the center of the bed, brought him over to her mouth and slowly pushed him inside. He could feel her tongue coating him in saliva as he nearly reached the back of her throat. Ugh, this is definitely not the best part of this, but its gonna be worth it to see how hot her pussy is. She pushed him in and out a few times before pulling him back out."I hope you're ready for some fun" She said with a grin. I am absolutely ready for some fun!

She started by turning on his vibrating body, which was a feeling he was never able to get used to, and slowly dragged him down her body, teasing herself before the final pleasure. He was placed on her clit, over her thong, and rubbed in circles to bring her to the edge, which he found was common with most girls. I wish most girls would just get with the action already, foreplay takes so long. whats the point if you're all alone anyways. She pulled off her thong and started rubbing up and down her lips without pushing him inside, brought him back up to her face and gave him a little kiss before saying, "have fun little toy." Here we go, he thought with anticipation.

She brought him down, down, and then to Marks horror, further than he was expecting, down to her cute puckered hole and slowly moved in circles around the edge. He could hear her rubbing herself and moaning as he was slowly pushed inside her ass. This isn't what I signed up for! His cries were of course unheard as he was used to pleasure her ass slowly at first and then with greater speed. He could taste everything of course and while it seemed she did her best to clean before transforming him, it was impossible to remove all the traces of shit left behind. He was forced to pleasure her for nearly thirty minutes before he could hear her moaning in orgasmic pleasure and he was slowly pulled back out of her tight little asshole.

"Silly toy, vibrators are used for more than just a pussy. didn't you know that? Or were you expecting something else?" she said with a giggle. "Well, I certainly enjoyed it, enough that i'm going to put you on my star list for later. If I decide to pay for it, I can call you back whenever I want, but we'll see." 

With that, she set him aside uncleaned to wait out the remainder of the two hours, still able to taste her ass. 

When Mark was back in his home, that experience firmly behind him, he saw a notification on his phone reading "starred by Alice, She can now transform you at any time without approval." Mark dreaded to think of what horrible mistake he had just made by simply being bored on a Saturday, He had heard of people being shoes, or shirts for people as a trap and being starred and turned into food mere days later to die at the hands of some girl they just wanted to be worn by. He hoped this didn't prove to be his downfall.