- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wasn’t gonna post this til next weekend, but oh well. Have a bit of free time this week so I’ll just try to write some more. I particularly enjoyed writing this one, hope you enjoy it as well!

As the Objectify! app was gaining popularity suicide rates were unpredictably going down. Instead of going the normal pathway, people would hit randomize, not caring what happened anymore. This is what happened as Sean was having a particularly bad day. He didn't have any friends, no girlfriend and no family to speak of. All he did was go to work at a crappy fast food chain, and come home to watch tv before doing it all over again the next day. Not caring how his night ended up, he decided to hit the randomize button. He had heard of truly horrible things happening to people, but didn't think twice about it before resigning himself to his new fate. Quickly blacking out, Sean felt relieved that he wouldn't have to deal with his awful life anymore.

He quickly came to, looking at the large face of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She was stunning, like fake e girl pretty with the animal ears and everything. He couldn't help but wonder exactly what she had turned him into before she started talking to a nearby laptop set up facing the bed he was laying on.

“Alright guys, looks like the new doll has come in. Are we ready for victom number two tonight? I'm not seeing you all saying yes... That's more like it!” Grabbing Sean and bringing him in front of the camera, he could see that he was a standard teddy bear, that didn't seem TOO terrible. “Alright, you guys know how this works, whoever tips the most gets to decide what I do to Mr. Teddy here. Im seeing a lot of really good options from the one dollar donations, you have about twenty more seconds to donate your idea before I decide the winner.” She said as she waited out the final seconds

Sean had never experienced this kind of attention before. In his normal day he was lucky if even his coworkers acknowledged him at all and suddenly he had an untold amount of people watching him, including this stunning beauty holding him up. He was starting to think that maybe his life had finally taken a turn for the better.

“Now, you guys know I only do permanent objects so keep that in mind- Woah! A fifty dollar donation! Oh, so you want to see that do you? Well, we clearly have our winner guys, so sit back and enjoy the show.” She said with a wink as she turned to look at teddy bear Sean. “This is how its gonna work little guy, I requested you for my little cam show. Anything goes here and my viewers decide what I do with you. It's been everything from releasing the contract, which was boring, to setting the toys on fire, not my favorite either. I've seen toilets involved and I've even snuck some toys into my roommates dorms to be used without them knowing. Not really sure how those ones ended up though because I never got them back. Now, as for you, this gentleman paid a lot of money to see something played out. He wants me to sit on your little bear face and cum all over you, pretty standard honestly. It really doesn't come up a whole lot though now that we have an app for it. Oh well, I'm not gonna complain, you earned me next months rent. He did specify that if I left you tied down to my gaming stool, he would autopay me the same amount every month, so your in for the long haul little guy. I'm not always naked though so it shouldn't be too bad. Hope you have fun!”

With her long winded explanation over, she set him on the stool face up and started to strip tease for the viewers. Slowly working up to taking her panties off, she left her skirt on as she lowered herself carefully to just above the toys face, teasing the crowd. They always ate this up. Sitting fully on the toys face, she covered the action with the front of her skirt as she winked at the camera. “Oh, you wanted to see this part? Well, how could I deny my generous fans.” She said as she revealed her shaven pussy to the camera. The tip of the bears nose was pushing into between her lips as she slowly ground back of forth on the bears face. Sensually moving her body back and forth, moaning slightly from the bears semi hard nose pushing into her, she got back up and turned around, her ass facing the camera now. Chimes sounding over the computer, the sound of donations rolling in, She said, “Oh, you want a real smother? I guess I can give you what you want, but I better keep hearing those chimes.” Slowly lowering her ass to hover over the toys face a moment, Sean was staring directly at her puckered shaven asshole, obviously used to seeing action it was kept nice and pretty for her viewers. Her ass was fully lowered down now, pressing into his face, nose penetrating the hole. She held it there, pushing his whole head down into the cushion of the stool as she posed for the donations. Sean had been able to taste and smell everything from her pussy grinding over his face to his nose inside her asshole. Maybe his life hadn't been so bad, if only hindsight mattered, he wouldn't be a permanent plaything for this cam girl. The girl now took to bouncing up and down on his face, grinding back and forth to use his nose to satisfy not just her asshole but also her pussy. The juices were flowing out now as she was spreading her lips to show the crowd his nose pressing deep into her hole. “Oh sweet little bear”, she breathed heavily, “You're just lucky my boyfriend wasn't here today. The crowd loves a good creampie. Maybe tomorrow”, She said with a wink towards the camera, followed by the sound of more donations. 

Turning back around, pussy covering his face, she rubbed her clit until her squirting finish blasted right into his little bear face. She tasted clean at least, if not a little salty. Maybe he could eventually get used to this, day in and day out. At least he was getting some kind of attention now. With the grand finale over, the girl was sitting naked on her stool as she normally would, bare ass completely covering the toys face as she pressed it into the cushion. Wriggling around a little, inadvertently pushing the bears nose into her asshole again, she thought that this was actually pretty comfortable. A girl could get used to this kind of seat for sure. 

“Alright guys, that's all I have time for today. But tomorrow my boyfriend is coming over and he said he's been waiting to give you guys a show. Maybe we can involve the bear tomorrow? Who knows! But I know one thing, were gonna have a lot of messy fun. Love you!”

With that, she closed the laptop. “You know, you really are pretty comfortable, sorry that you ended up here but a girl has to make money somehow and its really one of my few skills. Ill try to make it easy on you, but the crowd seems to have taken a liking to you. My boyfriend really is coming over tomorrow too, good thing I set you to auto clean and auto absorb because you'd have been thrown out pretty quick otherwise. I don't know if they want me to let the creampie drip over your face or just have me smother you post fuck but one way or the other, you're gonna have to get used to the idea of being my fuck toy. Luckily for you, I only use this room for cam shows, so you're gonna be alone for the rest of the time. Good luck little guy! See you tomorrow! And the teddy bear was alone again, something he had been used to before. Not looking forward to tomorrow, he tried to get some sleep, but the girls cum soaking through his face was proving to be a tough distraction.