- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After having read some reviews, and feeling inspired once again, I present an epilogue for James. I have no clue yet, if this will be the last chapter, or if there will be more to come, but please enjoy his excerpts of torture.

James was trapped in his darkest fantasy, never to escape. He wouldn’t die, at least, not for a long time, due to him selecting safety when he decided upon his fantasy. For him, the days would be torturous, and they’d run together over time. That being said, there were a few days in particular that stood out. Either as days of hope, or days when things were worse than usual. In every case though, everything leveled out, leaving him trapped, as fate had its plan for him. Even still, here are some of those days.


Day 4:


James had been trapped with Isabella’s feet for 4 days now, and he was finally beginning to realize there wasn’t much hope. In those 4 days, she had gone to the club, she had gone to work, and she had even gone to the gym a couple of times. Sadly for him, her Vans were her favorite pair of shoes, for practically every occasion, so he was well acquainted with both them, and her feet. They were strong, and it wasn’t just the smell. Her toes were powerful enough to scoop him up, without mercy, without him standing any chance of breaking free. The worst part of it though, was that she didn’t even know she was doing this to him. What was once his greatest kink, was now his greatest agony and sorrow.


He had expected this day to be like all the rest, her going to work, or the store, or something. He was, at the time, deposited in her shoe, and he was thankful for the small reprieve. Every other night, when she had kicked off her shoes, he had been pulled away from them, following wherever her feet led him. This time though, he had room to breathe, even if the air was cheesy and rancid. Nevertheless, after resting a few hours, a new spark of hope ignited in James, when he saw Isabella leaving. He could just barely see out of the mouth of the shoe, but he saw her walking out, wearing a pair of her flats. He didn’t know why he was spared, but he wasted no time in rushing to the wall. Using all the strength he had left, he climbed the shoe, scaling it until he had finally made it out.


It was a miracle, maybe James could be free yet. Looking around, he saw the same floor he had seen countless times, and he started to wonder what to do. He could try to get her attention, or he could try to escape. He wasn’t sure escape was the best option, so he decided he’d make his way to a position where he could be found. Since he was near the couch, he chose that as his next destination to climb. After a couple of hours, he finally made it to the top of the arm. The couch climbing had taken a lot of his energy. He could have decided to go for the seat, but he had seen enough giantess content to know that that was how he got sat on. Instead, he settled into place, and within 10 minutes, Isabella had returned home. Kicking off her shoes, as she usually did, she sat down on the couch, getting ready to watch some TV.


Seeing Isabella look over to the end table for the remote, James began waving, hoping he’d get her attention. And get her attention he did, just not in the way he had hoped for. Isabella looked down at him, and said aloud, “What an odd piece of fuzz?” Not wanting her nice couch to look dirty, she picked him up, and flicked him away. She was none the wiser that the “fuzz” she had just grabbed was actually a real, sentient being. And as for James, after having the life nearly squeezed out of him, by her impressive finger strength, he flew not far from the couch, landing right back in those Vans he had so desperately tried to escape. Sobbing to himself, he finally accepted that there was no hope for him, and there was no point in trying to escape. He wasn’t a human anymore, he was nothing, and at this point, all he could do was try to survive.


Day 33


Isabella invited her best friend, Lexi, over. They were going to head to the movies, but first, they were having a couple girl’s night drinks. Lexi had kicked off her Nikes, having just ran 3 miles earlier. She didn’t even have a chance to shower before she came over, but she had been training for a marathon, and she was very strict about her timing for her runs. While they were there, James was sleeping inside of his home, those old, worn Vans. He couldn’t hear the conversation, because he was resting, and he took every opportunity he had, given how rare they came.


Lexi acknowledged the old shoes, saying, “You know, you’ve had those shoes forever, girl. And you wear them all the time? Are they really that comfortable?” Isabella responded, “Yeah, they give a surprising amount of support, even while I’m working all day. They are the most comfortable pair of shoes I’ve ever worn.” This led Lexi to thinking, before suggesting, “Do you think it’d be okay if I tried them out when we go to the movies? We wear the same size shoe, so you could wear mine, or another pair of your own, if you’d be willing?” Isabella smiled, and said, “Of course, go ahead, you can try them on right now if you’d like.” With Izzy’s blessing, Lexi walked over to the shoes, and slipped them right on.


Meanwhile, James had heard thunderous footsteps, meaning his alone time was coming to an end. However, the foot he saw entering was different. It seemed rougher, more calloused. And the smell, it was enough to make him vomit, or at least, he would if he had anything to vomit. Lexi wore her Nikes barefoot, so the smell was way worse than if she had chosen to wear socks. And James, there wasn’t much he could do, since Lexi’s foot was actually slightly bigger than Isabella’s. Her toes surrounded him, smothering him in their meaty flesh. He was encased in a new kind of hellish prison, worse than all the days he had experienced before.


Struggling to climb on top, James noticed that Lexi kept her nails painted black. That being said, she was due for a pedicure, with the paint having mostly chipped. His observations were cut short though, as her first couple steps knocked him right back down to the ground. He rolled too, just in time for him to end up right underneath her second toe. Putting his hands up, he engaged in a fruitless effort to defend himself from his “attacker.” Every step she took smashed him into the insole, her steps heavier than Isabella’s ever were. And he’d experience it all night, as Isabella and Lexi walked to the movies, the theater being close enough that driving would have been pointless. The whole movie, she’d wriggle her foot about, never really giving him a moment of peace. Even worse, the longer he spent with Lexi’s foot, the harder it was to keep that awful odor from laying its all out assault on his nostrils.


When the movie was over, the girls went back to Isabella’s place, and they kicked off their shoes. Unfortunately for James, he was crammed between Lexi’s third and fourth toes. He struggled with all his might, to no avail. He needed to get free, he knew he needed to, because as bad as it was being trapped by Isabella, he’d take an eternity with her, over a day with Lexi anytime. The girls sat and chatted, which allowed James a little time to come up with an escape plan. However, an abrupt movement signaled that their conversation had come to an end. In one last act of desperation, James bit Lexi’s toe, which caused just enough of an unconscious twitch for her to spread her toes, and free him. He began running, but before he could get far, another foot hovered over him, and Isabella’s foot landed on top of him, as the two went in for a hug.


Seeing Lexi off, Isabella got ready for bed afterwards, with James spending the night stuck to the sole of her foot. Still, it was much better than Lexi, and he was thankful he had made it.


Day 167


On a lazy fall afternoon, Isabella had noticed that her nail polish was starting to chip away. She couldn’t have that, she always liked to make sure her feet were nice and pretty. James practically glued to the underside of her big toe, the sweat doing a great job at keeping him adhered. However, due to Isabella allowing her feet to slide across the cool floor, James was peeled away. For the first time in a while, he wasn’t immediately trapped by her feet, he could follow his own will, go wherever he wanted. A burst of excitement flooded him, though it was very short lived. Before long, Isabella returned, carrying with her a bottle of pastel green nail polish, as well as some nail polish remover. Sitting down on the couch, she set her nail supplies on the floor, with James just barely avoiding being trapped.


While she was cleaning off her toes, preparing them so that she could apply a new paint, James found himself admiring her color choice. He still hated her feet, and everything that had to do with them, but he couldn’t deny that pastel green was a very pretty color. It wasn’t long either, before she had finished prepping her toes. Grabbing and shaking the bottle, Isabella pulled off the lid with the brush that was attached. A sudden sneeze however, caused her to drop her nail brush on the floor. A silent curse from her, as she knew she’d have to clean that up. A loud curse from James, as the brush rolled over top of him, the paint being even stickier than the sweat had been previously. No matter how hard he struggled, he couldn’t break free, and he could only watch as she returned the brush to the bottle, unknowingly drowning him in the process.


Despite finding himself completely submerged in the nail polish, James managed to not swallow any. Somehow, he was able to hold his breath for longer than usual, although he didn’t complain too much, nor did he question why that was. Instead, he focused on the bigger picture, namely, Isabella’s big toe. As she pulled the brush out of the bottle once again, nail polish and James clung tight to it, until she ran it across her toe. At first, only the nail polish had come off, but as she went back down with it again, James too found himself adhering to the top of her toenail, surrounded by paint. He wanted to get up, but the whole ordeal had exhausted his body, and he had to take a moment of rest, in order for him to have the strength to pull himself up. However, that moment would be his downfall.


While James rested, Isabella went through and painted all her other nails. She wasn’t perfect at her paint job, but she’d seen other people’s nails, and she knew she could have done a lot worse. Still though, on some toes, namely her two big ones, it seemed as if the paint was a little thin. This called for a second coat…


James gathered all the strength he had, and prepared to push up off her nail. The polish had dried a little, making it more difficult for him to break free. Yet, after a moment, he could hear the cracking, and he knew he was about to get out of here. Or at least, that was what he had thought. As he was about to stand up, James was flattened back down, face first against her toe. New nail polish was liberally applied, effectively sealing him. It didn’t take long for the nail polish to dry either, and with a much thicker coat, it was clear that James wasn’t going to be able to force his way out. Cursing at her, himself, and anything else he could think of, James found himself trapped in a whole new situation. For the next few weeks, James was forcibly stuck to her toe, 24/7, with no relief whatsoever. It was only when the polish had started chipping again, that James broke free, inside those Vans of hers, and he fell to the insole, swearing he would never get near nail polish again, as long as he lived.


Day 427


It had been over a year since the incident had first taken place, and James had last all track of time. In fact, reality itself was a blur, and he was no longer sure of anything. He could barely remember who he was before all this had happened, and the small bits and pieces he kept were the only things that gave him the strength to continue on surviving. On a number of occasions, James had thought about ending it all, but he always came back to the shreds of humanity that remained inside of him. The fact that he could still consciously think was a reminder that he did exist, and as long as he existed, he was going to fight for his life.


This day had started like any other day. James had been sleeping inside of the discarded Vans, which had seen better days. At this point, her shoes were practically falling apart, with there even being a hole near the toe of the shoe. When James awoke, it was to the familiar sound of footsteps that shook the ground he walked on. However, instead of them coming towards him, as they so often did, they instead made their way towards the front door. He could hear a sound of excitement escape Isabella’s mouth, but he wasn’t quite sure as to why. Listening, to see if he could pick up any clues, he managed to hear her talking to herself, something  she often did.


“Yes, I’m so glad they’re finally here. It’s about time. I mean, I love my old ones… But I can’t wear them forever?” Those words were all James needed to hear, he knew what was about to happen. Running, full of panic, the floor beneath him became a wall, as he slid downwards. He looked for anything he could find, he needed something to grip onto. He couldn’t let her throw away these shoes. He became distressed and afraid. He didn’t think he’d be able to climb out of there in time. But after a moment of falling, James had a thought. If he went with the shoes, he’d finally be free of her cheesy feet, and the constant torture he had received daily. His fears turned to joy, as he realized he was going to be free. Maybe he could even find a way to return to normal, after he ended up wherever.


His descent however, did not stop at the toe of the shoe. During his quick change of heart, he had failed to notice that he was heading straight towards the hole in the worn out shoe. Before he could grab onto anything, he fell through, plummeting downwards. She hadn’t yet reached the trash, so when he landed, he found himself on the cold, hard ground. He grunted, having avoided falls like that for months. Without much time to react, as seemed to be the theme of the day, Isabella had turned around, walking straight towards him. Her toes swiftly scooped him up, his unknowing captors giving him a squeeze, almost as if they were afraid of losing him. Isabella pulled her new shoes out of the box, and, having removed all the excess stuff, she slipped them on, testing them out. “Perfect, these puppies are definitely getting a lot of use, maybe even more than my old shoes.”


Throughout the years, Isabella would occasionally switch up shoes, but each time, they’d get a lot of wear time, and they’d end up filthy and disgusting on the inside. And with every new pair, fate always found a way to make sure James didn’t escape the clutches of her feet. For the rest of their lives, James and Isabella’s fates were bound together, all because James had wanted to explore his darkest fantasy.

Chapter End Notes:

Again, thank you so much for reading! Please, leave a review, I'd love comments about where to go from here, constructive criticism, etc. I actually really enjoyed this chapter, because it felt like I was writing a bunch of short stories, that were loosely tied together. My 500 words didn't feel so bad when paired with 3 or 4 other parts of similar lengths. I really hope you enjoyed, thanks for the support, you guys are what makes this worth doing. :) -Tiny