- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hey there! Tiny is back with his bi-annual story. Lol, but I felt inspired tonight, especially considering quarantine, and there being nothing better to do. So please, if you like it, leave a review, let me know how you feel. No promises, like, definitely don't count on it, but maybe, just maybe, I might decide to write another chapter. But seriously, it's super unlikely so... yeah.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the story, enjoy!

James was twenty-two years old, and he considered himself very tech savvy. He was often the one to help out at work, whenever something broke with the computers. He even helped his parents get their internet working, so they could do video calls with him, every now and then. But, out of all the modern technology, there was always one kind of tech that fascinated James. Virtual Reality. When it first came out, it was kind of silly, allowing people to pretend they were on roller coasters, or driving really fast cars. And sure, there was nothing wrong with that, but James knew it had greater potential. And certainly, he wasn’t the only one. In fact, before long, porn companies jumped on this trend, trying to give their paying viewers the most realistic experience while they jacked off. Yet even still, this wasn’t quite what James wanted.


The young man had always had a rather peculiar kink. He was the submissive kind, and if he had a say, he would love to be submissive to a dominating woman, thousands of feet tall. Or rather, he’d want to be a thousand times smaller, giving him a giantess, without having the whole “destroy the city” issue. After all, he wasn’t a greedy person, nor did he get off on other’s pain. Simply put, James wanted a personal giantess, one who could fulfill all of his darkest fantasies. Even better, if she was completely unaware the entire time, that would send him to the moon. He often found that when they played along, it just wasn’t quite as exciting. All that power, without even realizing you had it, that was what made the concept so hot to him… Sadly though, there wasn’t much of a market for VR Giantess scenarios. At least, that was until recently.


A company known as GIGANTA had released the perfect solution for James, and any fellow giantess lovers out there. They had developed a full body suit, that, along with a VR headset, would allow the user to feel everything that they saw. This was truly the peak of ultimate pleasure, with the headset even coming with scent shooters, giving the person using it the opportunity to smell what it was like when the scenario was shot. Or, if you were feeling bold, there were sensors that attach to the user’s head, which would allow a scenario to be built from the individual’s own thoughts. This was perhaps the greatest part of it all, because any guy who has imagined some girl they’ve seen, be it in real life, or in movies, would now have that opportunity to feel what it would be like to be at their mercy.


When this was announced on the underground, on the sites only giantess lovers would think to look, James hopped on the bandwagon right away. Of course, tech like this did not come cheap, with the whole set selling for around 3000 dollars. Still, James had stashed away some money, not for any reason in particular, but now seemed like the time to use it. Without giving it another thought, James moved money from his savings to his checking account, and he purchased the “Ultimate VR Experience.” Having filled in all his information, address included, he submitted his purchase and was told that the suit, and everything that was to come with it, would be arriving in around seven days. Satisfied, James turned to PornHub, to look up some amateur giantess videos, having grown a little too excited.

~~~~~~~~

Around Seven Days Later

~~~~~~~~

James was in the supermarket, purchasing some groceries. He lived alone, so he didn’t really need a lot. That being said, he often did choose to make dinner, which is partly what helped him save so much money in the first place… As he finished collecting everything he needed, he went to his favorite checkout register. The girl who checked him out was named Isabella, and he had had a crush on her for a while. They made idle conversation every time he checked out, but he always had the feeling that she probably wasn’t into him. He couldn’t tell for sure, considering he was bad at reading women, but she was cute. She had long, auburn hair, pulled back in a ponytail, and emerald green eyes. She was neither thin nor heavy, finding a happy medium that looked normal to him. And as always, she wore her black polo with her khaki pants that was the standard uniform for this local supermarket, all tied together with a cute pair of Vans. They were black, simple, and if she wore socks with them, they had to have been the no-shows, as he could never see them.


Finishing up, and collecting all his groceries, he waved an awkward goodbye, before heading back home, ready to settle in for a quiet evening. However, as he arrived back at his apartment, he noticed a blank box on his doorstep, and immediately forgetting about his groceries, he rushed upstairs and opened it up. He knew it was his full body suit, and he couldn’t wait to figure out how everything worked. James had been so excited for this VR tech to arrive, he had abstained from jerking it for the entire week, wanting his first time with the suit to be something truly special. He just hoped that they had made sure there was a way to keep the inside from getting too sticky and gross…


Pulling out all the various components, James found a little booklet at the bottom of the box. Giving it a quick read-through, it showed him how to put the suit on, recommending that he wore no clothes underneath, in order to allow the suit to give him the full, unfiltered experience. It also showed him where to place the wires on his head. Running through everything took about an hour and a half, and another hour after that was required for the headset to fully charge. But after the long and tedious setup process, James was ready to try his suit out. Zipping it up in the back, the suit was a sleek black, all one piece. The headset covered his entire face, even his mouth, and he had slight concerns about how he was supposed to breathe. However, when he got the entire thing on and connected, he found he had no trouble breathing. As it powered up, text began appearing before his very eyes.


Good Evening, James

Let’s Explore Your Fantasies


The text then disappeared, before a number of options had popped up. At first, James was unsure how to select everything, but it seemed that by just thinking about what he wanted, the suit already selected exactly what he needed. “Unaware, Feet, Footwear, Odor, Safe, Customizable.” That last option referred to the type of fantasy he had wanted to experience. Forget looking for “professionals,” they had no clue what he really wanted. What he wanted might not have been moral, but it was his own dark fantasy, and nobody could judge him for where his mind would go. It wasn’t like the real world would be affected by what he did in his fantasy. So, without hesitation, James envisioned Isabella, with every last detail being completely faithful to how he remembered her. She was tall, around 6 feet, and while he’d never personally gotten close to her shoes, he had to imagine they were at least a size 12. Having every last detail in place, a little more text flashed across the screen.


Your Fantasy Starts… Now


And just like that, James was in a living room. He was in Isabella’s living room, or at least, what he would have pictured it to look like. While he was looking, James felt a little zap on the back of his neck, but he had no time to think, as he heard the titanic footfalls of what he could only presume to be Isabella coming into the living room. She had walked in the front door, and she looked exhausted, something James could tell, even if he couldn’t see her face very clear. He had begun to run towards her, only to be knocked over by yet another powerful footstep, as James watched her move across the room. Looking towards her, he saw her kick off her Vans, and just as he had hoped, there were no socks covering those perfect bare feet. They looked so beautiful to him, and his mind went wild with everything he could do.


Isabella made her way to her couch, settling down after a hard day of work. Her hot and sweaty feet rested against the cool, wooden floor. This was James' opportunity, and he wasted no time sprinting towards those massive beauties he had long fantasized about. He wasn’t even within 500 feet when the smell started assaulting his nostrils. He had expected them to be pungent, he had even hoped for that, but he was not prepared for just how strong they really were. Still, despite the ripe scent, he was going to enjoy his fantasy, and make sure that this suit was worth every single cent he paid for it.


When James had finally reached those lovely toes, he wasted no time in gripping onto them, pulling himself up, little by little. Her skin was surprisingly easy to climb, and he used little to no effort to climb to the top. He admired the view, and was surprised by how still she had been throughout the entirety of his journey. He assumed that this was simply because he was too small to be felt.. That and he had wanted her to be completely unaware of him. Still, he had expected a little resistance, which seemed slightly off, given that the machine was supposed to give him his exact fantasy. Sighing, James decided to ignore that minor detail, considering everything else was perfect. Even her nail polish was exactly as he imagined it, a bright aqua color. Her nails looked like she took good care of them, something he appreciated, although he wasn’t sure about the rest of her foot.


Walking across the nail, James decided to take a breather when he reached where her toe connected with the rest of her foot. He had climbed the big toe, which had given him plenty of room. Laying down, and breathing in the pungent odor of her amazing feet, James wished he could live here forever. His darkest fantasy had finally been realized, and it was everything he had hoped it would be and more. Little did he know though, things would soon take a turn for the worst.


Isabella’s phone began ringing, something which caught James completely off guard. The loud sound of her ringtone gave him a headache, but it was soon replaced by her voice, something he could handle a little bit better. Still, he couldn’t make out her words, only that she was excited when talking to whomever was on the phone. Shaking his head, James felt frustrated now, because this was all deviating from what he had originally imagined. He had wanted to explore her feet, get off, and leave without her ever knowing. And sure, she didn’t know he was there, but how was he supposed to enjoy himself with her chatting away. Tapping his arm, he said, “End Scenario,” the keywords meant to end his VR Experience. Only, upon speaking the words, nothing happened, so he tried again. Once nothing happened again, James reached around to his back where he hit what was supposed to be the emergency eject button. Once again, nothing happened, and in all his moving around, James lost his balance, and began tumbling, falling in between Isabella’s big and second toe.


At this point, James was cursing out loud, using every swear he could think of, and even creating a couple of new ones. This piece of junk that he had spent so much money on, was acting up in his time of need. Worse yet, his fall, which left him lodged in between her mammoth-sized toes, along landed him into a bit of toejam. As much as he struggled, and tried to break free, he couldn’t manage to shake loose. This was going a little too far for his comfort level. Sure, James enjoyed the idea of a giantess, he even enjoyed the idea of being merciless at her feet, but this experience was out of his control now. Instead of allowing him to masturbate, the suit left him in a frightened state, unsure of when he was going to be free again. Not to mention, he wasn’t sure what the side effects were, of him being inside the fantasy too long. All he knew now, was he needed to find a way out soon, by any means necessary.


~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in Isabella’s Point of View

~~~~~~~~


“Hey girl! Yeah, I just got home from work, it was such a crazy day…” “No, I don’t have any plans for tonight, I just kind of came in, kicked off my shoes, and sat down to relax…” “Go to the bar, tonight? Karaoke? I mean, yeah, that would be fun. My feet are a little sore, but I could still do some dancing…” “Five minutes? Damn, girl, you must have really been hoping I’d say yes. Well, I’ll get ready in a moment, and I’ll meet you outside. See you soon!” *Click*


~~~~~~~~

Back to James

~~~~~~~~


It seemed as if there was no other choice. Until James could get this suit to eject him, he needed to get away from the one thing he desired most. It was a shame, but her foot would be a distraction to him, and he didn’t want to risk her messing him up. As for the toejam, James swallowed every ounce of hesitation he had, and he began chowing down on the toejam, trying to eat his way through it. He was only about halfway done, having gagged on every bite he ate, when suddenly, the walls around him began to press inward. James was out of his mind scared, fearing the worst as the two toes pressed together. Sure, he had chosen safe, but with everything else that had gone wrong, he wasn’t sure if that made any difference.


Fortunately, even if the rest of his fantasy had gotten corrupted, James' choice to remain safe did not change. As the toes pressed around him, he felt himself squishing into her skin, glad to know he was as durable as he had always imagined himself being. That gladness would soon turn to anguish though, as he realized that he was still trapped, and her toes coming together was a result of her standing up. She was making her way back across the living room, and right back to where she had left her Vans discarded. James was only able to see glimpses of the outside, from his tightly held position, but he knew exactly where he was going, fulfilling another request he had once wanted long ago.


Isabella had slipped on her Vans, wriggling her toes around, allowing herself to get comfortable again in her size 13 shoe. Her toes' wild movements had dislodged James, allowing him to fall onto the moist, warm insole. This was his prison now, with the shoes being slightly tight. Trying to back away from the overly powerful feet, James' efforts were fruitless. One step forward sent James sliding right underneath her big toe. As soon as her toe landed on the ground, James was flattened, buried and plastered to that big toe. He would remain stuck like that with every single step she took. Not even when she got in the car with her friend, was he able to free himself, her toe almost knowingly pinning him down. Still, though, she was oblivious to the struggles of the tiny man beneath her feet.


When Isabella and her friend arrived at the bar, they sang karaoke and danced to every song they knew. While James was incredibly durable, that did not mean he couldn’t feel the pressure of every step she made, with every song and every dance. Poor James, he had succumbed to his dark fantasies, and he was now realizing just what it would mean to be subservient to an unknowing giantess. This wasn’t what he wanted, this wasn’t how he had envisioned it. It was worse than every story he had read, every video he had ever watched. He realized the ones who had died in those stories and videos, they were the lucky ones, the ones who received mercy. The ones who ended up like him, they would be trapped. And little did James know, while he was suffering in his own personal hell, Isabella was actually discussing him with her friend, saying how cute he was, and how she had wished he would ask her out already. That day would never come though…


Weeks and months went by, and James remained trapped close with Isabella’s feet. If he was not pinned and stuck to her toes, he was left to spend his time alone, inside her Vans. Occasionally, she’d wear flats, or heels, and he’d have a change of pace there, but it was always those damned Vans that she had come back to. Never could James stray too far from her feet, or feet related objects, as fate always had a way of putting them back in his path. Escape was all but a distant hope, a dream.


After the first week of James’ disappearance, his parents had grown concerned, especially considering he never usually missed their video calls. Too many days missed at work resulted in him being fired, with his employers not even initially thinking about why an employee who never missed a day, would all of a sudden become a no-call, no-show. And as for James’ apartment, his car was still there, the groceries having spoiled long ago. Inside his apartment, there was nothing, no trace of what had happened to him. The suit he had purchased, along with the box, the receipt, and everything related to it had disappeared. GIGANTA had personally cleaned out his apartment of anything related to them, for legal reasons, when they realized what had happened. A small glitch in their VR had somehow managed to teleport James into a real, live, experience. He had really shrunk, and he was really with Isabella. And while GIGANTA could have tried to help him out, the liability and lawsuits that would come with that were too much. Instead, James would get to spend the rest of his days, living out what was one his darkest fantasy.

Chapter End Notes:

As I said before, I hope you enjoy my story. I spent a couple of hours on it, so while I'm sure it's not perfect, I tried to make it an enjoyable length, with enough content for people to get what they want. Thank for reading! -Tiny