- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Briana is forced to stay at her grandma's house for the whole day after she proves herself to be disobedient & judgemental. After her grandma goes out to pay bills, her eldest daughter Toni shows up. Unaware of the tiny, and things get a little messy afterwards....


WARNING:

This is a toilet / butt story. If scat content disgusts you, then I would recommend avoiding this one. This is technically a short story. But it is very graphic in detail.

It was May of 2018 in the life of the bratty 14 year old emo girl that we all  know as Briana Smith. She is down on her luck, failing her classes, losing friends, dealing with family drama, putting up with suspension, etc. For today, she would be wearing a Blood On The Dance Floor shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, & some white converse. Her blue hair made her shine, and made her much more attractive to most guys.

Her blonde mom Linda was driving her to her grandma's house for the day because Briana proved herself to be disobedient over the past few days.

"Uuuuuuuugggggh, mom! Do I REALLY have to stay at my grandma's  house for the day? Can't I just stay at home? I've been a good girl for the past few weeks! What could I have possibly done to deserve this?" Exclaimed Briana

"Ummm, excuse yourself missy. I'm not letting you stay home by yourself after what happened last time. You are immature, you are failing, you are suspended. My baby girl was supposed to be an 8th grader in a few months. But you are skipping class with your friends." Said Linda in a furious voice as she resumed speeding down the road.

Then a confused look popped onto her face "Um, What could you possibly want from a 14 year old? Growing old is mandatory, growing up isn't. And what's wrong with skipping? I'm not sitting in my math class listening to that old hag whine about numbers. And my friends? Uh, no. I actually just skip by myself."

The mom facepalmed while driving. "Lets see. You deleted your brother's account on Mortal Kombat after he almost beat the game. You know how excited he was to finish it. You snuck out to have sex. You are 14 years old, you shouldn't be focusing on things like that! I'm your mom, and its MY responsibility to take care of you."
Then suddenly Briana gave an eyeroll.

Briana said "Jeeeez, This is torture, you could have came up with a softer punishment than this. There is nothing to do at her house aside from eating cakes & playing her Wii. And the Wii sucks."

Her mom said "All your bullshit aside. You never get to spend time with your grandma anymore. Whether you were succeeding or not. You need to spend more time with her. You know she misses you."

Briana shrugged her shoulders & said with a giggle "Weeeeell, okay. Guess I'll just ignore her the whole time I am there." Then resumed playing her Sleeping With Sirens album on her iPod.

Her mom growled & continued driving her way down to grandma's house. Rushing, just to get Briana away from her. Even though this was her daughter, Briana was a true annoyance to pretty much everything.

She was immature, she never listened, she was bratty, she was rebellious, she could lie with a straight face, & knows how to get her way. No matter what you try to do.

Linda resumed driving her way down the road, and then Briana saw the bricked house right down the street.

"Ugh, here we go." Yawned Briana.

Linda pulled into the driveway & said "Okay Bree, I have to get to work. I hope you have a great day. I love you."

Briana turned around with a confused smirk & said "Gotcha. Bu bye beeeyatch." She slammed the door, and laughed her head off as she walked her way to the door step of the house.

Her mom backed out of the driveway & headed her way to work. Happy to not have to deal with her bratty daughter anymore for the rest of the day.

Briana's converse smooched the concrete as she made her way over to ring the doorbell. She stood there looking like a kid who was about to sell some Girl Scout Cookies.

Within about 40 seconds, her grandmother opened the door. "Well well, hello there Briana! I have not seen you in awhile. How have you been?"

Briana walked past her & quickly sat down on the yellow couch. "I've been pretty good. I am struggling a little bit in school, but I have everything else under control. I got a boyfriend, I got more hair dye, I got lotsa money, & I am soon going to be smoking some weed at the mall with my besties."

Her grandma said "It honestly sounds like you are living your best life. And I am proud of you. But, you might want to get your grades up though. If you fail, you won't get to be in a class with your friends next year. And I know you don't want to see the same teachers again."

A smile came from Briana & her tongue stuck out. "I will. Mom just THINKS I won't pass. But clearly, she doesn't know what I'm capable of."

"How high is your grade?" Questioned her grandma.

Briana chuckled "Math is where I'm failing. I have a 12% because I refuse to sit through her boring ass lectures. But, I'll still pass. I still have a few weeks left."

Her grandma shook her head & said "I hope you pass." Briana nodded & said "Oh I will. I got ways." She giggled as her grandma went silent.

Briana began to text her friends about skipping Science class. Her grandma yawned & stood up from her chair very slowly. Briana looked over at her & she said "Well sweetie, I need to go take care of some bills. Do you think you'll be okay here by yourself for a few hours? I was gonna leave you here with Joseph. But he is at work."

Briana said excitedly "YASSSS" with the widest smile.

Her grandma smiled at her. Okay, there are some Spaghetti O's in the kitchen if you are hungry." She grabbed her keys off of the table next to the chair. Briana stared with excitement as her grandma put her shoes on to leave.

Within minutes, her grandma was officially out of the door. Briana stared out of the window to make sure she left before making any random decisions.

Briana watched as the car backed out into the street, and took off down the road, which would soon lead into the city.

"FUCK YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS. Let's see what I can get into now that she is not here." Giggled Briana as she began to dig around through the drawer next to her bed. "Let's see. Medicine, medicine, a Playstation game, more medicine, an Alan Jackson CD, a Kit Kat... does she have anything good in here?"

She continued to dig, and still could not find anything.

"Oh well, fuck it. Let's see what cakes she has. I swear, if she doesn't have Butter Bars or KosmiK Brownies, she is going to get her fucking ass kicked." Ssid Briana as she began to walk over to the kitchen. Frankly disappointed in not finding anything intriguing within the drawer next to the bed.

"Where is that damn basket." Said Briana as she began reaching to the top of the refrigerator. Still could not find anything.

She said to herself with an annoyed facepalm "Did she seriously hide her cakes from me?" She began looking around the depths of the cabinets & then lifted up a red basket full of cakes out.

"HA. That motherfucking bitch! She thought she could hide them from me. Bet she feels real stupid now. I don't know why she has her cakes hidden so far in the cabinet though. I'd travel the world just to get a Cupquake. Those things are goddamn delicious."

She opened the plastic around the cake. Tearing into it with her fingernails. Hunger taking over her entire body, salivating at the thought of eating the cake. But then she saw a huge sign on the basket that said in a red marker "DO NOT EAT!" Causing her to stop herself.

"She will try literally anything. Sorry gram gram, but this cake is mine." She sat down in one of the wooden chairs in the kitchen & began eating it. Savoring every bite along the way to the finish line.

It was one of the best cakes imaginable, definitely filling the void in her stomach. But.... something was off. Her gut was feeling tighter than usual. Her esophagus was beginning to close up, and her body felt as if it were getting tighter. She shrieked for her grandma to help her, and then she was minimized to the size of an ant on the chair.

After she shrunk to such a small size, she began to look around the ginormous home. MUCH bigger than it seemed at a standard height...

She gulped & then said "What just happened?? What the hell did she put in those cakes?! Oh fuck. I have to tell someone. I'm starting to wish that grandma never left. Because now I need her." She tried to pull her phone out to text her mom, but she couldn't find it anywhere on her.

Then she began to look around the room to see where she might have dropped it. And surely enough, it was right there in the floor. The only place she could not reach without dying.

She paced across the chair for a couple of minutes. Clueless as to what she was going to do. Her life was bad enough as it was, but now she is the size of an ant. What will happen with her grades? Her family? Her friends? It was all a huge blur from this angle she was standing in.

But soon enough, a possible glimpse of hope shined into the living room. It was the front door opening! But something was off... Briana could hear clicking on the wooden floor. And she knew that her grandma's slippers couldn't make that noise.

Seconds later, a beautiful chubby woman came walking into the kitchen. "Momma, where are you at?" Questioned the girl as she resumed walking around the kitchen. Her boots continued to click on the floor, and then Briana suddenly remembered...

IT WAS TONI. Her grandma's daughter

Toni was wearing black boots, skin tight blue jeans, & a Corona shirt. She was pacing around the kitchen, still believing that her mom could be somewhere in the house.

Briana looked up, and could see Toni looking through the fridge with her hands on her hips. Briana giggled "Yeah, get some more food. You fatass."

The thick woman pulled out a pack of bologna from the refrigerator along with the bread. Then she sat them down on the table. One thing lead to another. Briana continued telling her joke, until suddenly Toni pulled the chair back. "WHOAH. DON'T SIT ON ME!" She looked up to see Toni's huge ass staring down at the tiny emo girl.

Briana took off running. As if a serial killer was chasing her around the room. She continued to run, but got literally nowhere. Toni's ass came all the way down into the chair. All of her weight got pressed onto Briana. Her body was underneath Toni, however.... Briana's face was staring into the top of her butt crack...

She struggled to push the chubby goddess off of her, but had no luck. She kicked, pushed, & much more. But nothing ever came from it. Toni continued making her sandwich, completely unaware of the tiny pest clawing away at her butt.

Toni was almost done with making her sandwich. Then suddenly Briana felt her leaning up. Without a second thought in mind, Briana immediately took a dash for it, in high hopes to escape to the floor without breaking any bones. But the expectations died out when suddenly a shadow came over her. She turned around & was suddenly engulfed by her butt crack.

"Ahh, there we go. The sandwich wouldn't be complete without mayo." Laughed Toni as she began smearing Mayo onto the nearly completed sandwich.

Briana growled & began to punch her repeatedly, to get her off. Toni said as she bit into her sandwich. "Ugh, feels like something is biting my ass." As she rolled her eyes towards her hips. Briana let go of the walls inside the top of her crack, causing her to fall deep into the warm sweaty butt crack like a coin into a slot.

She fell further & further, seemingly endless until she was finally leveled with Toni's big juicy butt hole. It was dripping... it was clear that Toni would be going to take a dump sooner or later. All that meant was that Briana had to find a way to escape.

Toni took another bite of her sandwich. And then Briana began to walk around the crack tunnel,  expecting to find some kind of way out. Then Briana let out a loud disgusting belch. Which caused Briana to slip in the juices. She slipped & smashed face-first into Toni's anus.

Then Toni paused. "Ugh, I wish mom would clean this house for once. There are too many ants in here. I cant even sit here without itching.  Well.... let's see if I can blow this sucker out." Laughed Toni as she began to stand up.

As Toni stood up, it tightened her crack. Briana held on tightly to the left butt cheek & screamed "WHAT'S HAPPENING!"

Toni leaned all the way down, almost touching the ground. Briana choked as she became skin tight against the huge smelly ass hole. The hole began to open, and Briana tried so hard not to scream.

Then...

PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT

A loud explosive, relentless sloppy fart roared into Briana's face & mouth. It was like a cannon. Some of Toni's anal juices blew onto Briana's clothes, some got on her face, some got in her mouth. The stench was absolutely horrid. Briana was like a shitty air fresher now. Some could even call Toni's butt crack a tiny cave of Hell if they were inside of it. Because for Briana, it literally felt like she was in Hell.

After the explosive 5 second fart roared into the back of her skin tight blue jeans, Toni stood all the way back up & giggled with a smile. She said "Sorry mr ant. You should know by now that an ass is not a safe place." She sat back down in the wooden chair, and resumed eating her sandwich without a single care in the world.

Briana was shaking & trying not to freak out. The fart was absolutely monstrous, she was not expecting Toni to unleash something that disgusting into her face. It ruined her hair, her shirt, & caused anal juice to spill into her face. After surviving that horrific fart, she desperately began trying to find an exit from this beast before she ripped something else out.

Briana was at a complete loss, she had no idea how to escape at all. Toni's jeans were so tight that she couldn't sneak her way out of them or even to the front. She would be stuck inside of her butt crack until Toni pulled her jeans down. That seemed to be the only true way to escape.

Meanwhile, Toni finally finished up the sandwich. Then she pulled her phone out to scroll Facebook to see if she could figure out where her mom went. But she noticed that her status had not been updated in over 3 days. She said to herself "Ugh, where did she go? I hope she won't be gone all day. I have a really important question to ask her." She rolled her eyes as she set her phone on the table. Then she began to tie up the bread.

Briana was still trying to find an escape route in her pants, even though every idea was proven to be hopeless.

Once Toni was done with the twist tie, she positioned her boot, and began to stand up. As her boot came down slowly onto the floor, she felt a small crunch. It kind of sounded like she stepped on a piece of glass. Once she heard it, she quickly looked down to see what she had stepped on, and sure enough... It was Briana's phone!

"What is this supposed to be?" questioned Toni as she reached down to pick up the shattered device. She lifted it & them looked closely at it. Her boot crushed it so badly that she couldn't even tell what it was! Briana listened closely to her, in hopes that Toni would be changing clothes very soon, but she couldn't hear anything. Because for one, she was so tiny that her listening range wasn't so wide & also because the jeans seemed to block the sound on the outside.

Briana growled & then screamed "LET ME OUT!!!!" She began clawing away at Toni's anus once again. She knew that this was the only true way to get her attention. Toni suddenly groaned "OW! Jesus christ, what's touching my ass?! Ugh, you know what. I have to take care of this. This is becoming a problem." She began to quickly walk her way to another room. Her boots were stomping the floor, she was breathing hard, & she had an annoyed expression on her face.

In high hopes, Briana said "YES! I finally got her attention. I'll be able to explain everything to grandma once her fucking fatass daughter finally gets me out of this disgusting hell hole."

Briana listened very closely to what was going on in the outside world. She heard a creaky wooden door open up, and then the clicking on the floor became different. It went from a wooden floor to a marbled floor. Then it hit Briana HARD. They were in the BATHROOM. Probably the last place that Briana wanted her to go.

Toni began to unzip her jeans. Briana was becoming even more nervous than she was before. She had no idea what to expect from her at this point.

As Toni pulled her jeans down, she paused herself. Briana stared around, unsure of why Toni suddenly quit pulling. Then it happened again...

PFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT

Another explosive wet fart roared into Briana's face that lasted a few seconds. Toni laughed & said "I figured I'd blow you a kiss before I flush you down the shitter." She pulled her jeans all the way down, revealing her thick chubby butt. Toni said with a smile "Okay, let's see what's been itching my ass for the past 20 minutes."

She reached towards the sink & lifted up a roll of toilet paper. She pulled a sheet off & then leaned herself up. She slowly dragged the silk smooth toilet paper through her butt crack. Briana looked behind her to see the sheet coming through. She screamed "WAIT TONI, DON'T WIPE! DON'T WIPE! GAHHH!!!!" She tried to outrun the massive sheet, but she was no match.

Within seconds, she was picked up by the toilet paper & got smeared into the shit on Toni's asshole. She said as she pulled the paper out "Ahhhh. Finally. Let's see what was itching me."

She looked at the toilet paper. And saw a tiny girl lying on one of the shit stains. Toni became more confused than ever before. She had NEVER seen a tiny person before, she didn't even know it was possible to shrink in 2018! Toni was beginning to feel remorseful for farting on her. Especially considering how wet the farts were...

Briana growled & began spitting shit out of her mouth. She continued to cough, choke, & gag more. Even after Toni had pulled her out of her ass. The more she choked, the more sorry that Toni felt. Her nervous expression continued growing worse.

Toni said in an upset tone "Okay.... look little guy, I am sorry for farting on you. I thought you were an ant. I had no idea that tiny people were even a thing. And... um... who are you? Mom never has anyone over anymore."

Briana said in an insanely pissed off tone once she had finally spit all the waste from her esophagus "I am Briana fuckin Smith. You sat on me in the kitchen while your fatass ass eating that goddamn sandwich!"

Then Toni paused for about 10 seconds. Then a smile of guilty pleasure formed on her face. She said "Wait........ you are BRIANA?! BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

She continued to laugh her head off, and that was beginning to make Briana very nervous. Then Toni said with a smile on her face & with tears of joy in her eyes "Ya know... suddenly I don't even feel bad for farting on you. I never knew people could shrink so small, I thought it was scientifically impossible. But I'm so glad to see that it happened to a little bitch like you. How come you came over? I thought you hated my mom. You said so much shit about her on Facebook."

Briana said "I-I-I was just mad at the time! I didn't mean what I said about her! A-and I don't think you are fat at all. Please just take me  back to the living room! I never meant to upset you. I am failing school, I am having family problems, & now I'm tiny as an ant! I promise I'll never say something bad about you again!"

Toni said "Sorry little girl. You aren't getting away from me this time. I remember way back in the day. You were in 4th grade & I was in 9th. I kicked your ass for stealing stuff out of my closet. Years later Now I get to kick your little emo bitch ass once again. But this time, mommy cant save you."

Hearing those words, Briana began to piss herself. Which caused Toni to smile even wider. She was in a state of pure dominance.

Toni said "Ugh, I'd love to just smush you like the tiny little bug that you are, but... I have something much much better in mind. Since you think I am such a fatass, I think this is the perfect punishment."

Both of them stared at each other. "Um..... you are putting me back up your butt?" nervously questioned Briana.

A sadistic grin came across her face. "Nope. You've already spent time in there. This punishment is far worse than that." Briana screamed "WHAT THE FUCK IS IT!!!"

Toni began walking further into the bathroom while holding the tiny girl in her hand. And then Briana's eyes widened when she was suddenly held over the toilet bowl. "T-T-T-Toni, p-please wait!"

"Sorry you little SLUT, but I gotta use it." Chuckled Toni as she let go of the tiny woman. Briana screamed for her life & flipped around in the air as she was falling into the crystal clear toilet water. Toni watched the little girl fall her way down until a small SPLISH was heard in the bowl.

Toni looked at her from above, she said "Am I still a fatass? You do still hate my mom? Tell me. Because I'd LOVE to hear your response now."

Briana threw her arms around in the water & tried keeping herself above. She turned around with an angry expression. All she saw was Toni's smiling face. She said "Well? Anything you wanna say before I use it?"

All that Briana could do was shake her head, trying to convince Toni to let her go. But seeing the dominant look in her eyes, it was very unlikely that Toni would just let her off the hook after all that just happened.

"Open up bitch." Said Toni as she turned around. Her ass was staring at Briana like it were a death star. She slowly lowered herself onto the toilet seat, and then stuck her tongue out.

She wobbled her butt on the seat a little more & then said "C'mon, look at this fat ass. How good does my crack look from the inside of a toilet? I bet it's a beautiful sight, isn't it?" Briana stared up & was shaking in absolute fear. Seeing that big ass hovering over her.

Briana heard some splishing inside of the water. Then she looked in front of her to see piss pouring its way into the bowl.

It began as a small tinkle, but then Toni held onto the seat & began straining with all her might. Briana cried "NO" as Toni unleashed her bladder into the bowl. A long heavy stream of piss exploded out of her, causing her pussy to burn. Briana tried to avoid the piss by swimming in the opposite direction, but the stream pulled her to it as if she were a magnet. And soon enough, Toni was pissing all over Briana's face as if it were her life purpose.

Toni continued to smile widely as the last droplets of piss evacuated her twat. Once all was out of her, she sighed in relief.

Briana was choking on it in the piss filled lake that the giantess had just created. The water was dark yellow, and Toni wasn't getting up....

"O-O-O-Okay T-Toni! I learned my lesson! Can you please take me to the living room now?" Nervously said Briana. Toni replied "Sorry slut, I can't hear you."

Toni's ass was still relaxed on the seat. It was bringing the nervousness into Briana's eyes. Not a single doubt in mind whatsoever.

One thing lead to another, and a heavy fart erupted into the bowl. The fart was explosive & wet, leaving the WORST smell imaginable. The horrific fart was causing Briana to gag even more than the piss that she was forced to swallow.

"O-okay... v-very funny! Now please get me out!" Said Briana in a breaking up voice.

Toni began grunting with all of her might. She held onto the toilet seat, clenched her teeth, and then began pushing hard. Briana tried swimming away from the danger zone, but it was simply no use. She turned around to see a long thick slimy chunk of green shit poking out. Toni had a remorseless smile on her face as she resumed pushing it out.

She could hear every scream that slipped from Briana's mouth. And that just brought more joy to her eyes.

"AHHHHHHH! TONI! NO! NO! NO! YOU CRAZY ASS BITCH!" Shouted Briana as she began swimming for her life. But she couldn't do anything, being trapped inside of a bowl underneath a huge ass.

"Here it comes! NNNNGGGGG, here *grunt*, it comes!" She began to push even further. The huge chunk was now hanging over Briana's poor face.

Them the bathroom door suddenly swung opened. It was Briana's grandma!

"Sorry, I just got back from the bank. I forgot to get my wallet. Take care of my granddaughter while you are here. She got into more trouble with her parents again. Will you do that for me?"

Toni said "Yes momma, I sure will."

Briana stared up & then screamed at the top of her lungs. As soon as Toni made that statement, Toni shamelessly pinched it off. The heavy disgusting turd fell it's way down. The tiny emo girl began swimming faster & faster, but then the turd plopped onto her body. Pushing her to the bottom of the bowl & leaving a nasty shit stain on her face.

A loud dunk was heard inside the bowl. And Toni developed a smile on her face.

The grandmother said with a laugh "You really had to go, didnt you?"

Toni laughed "I've had to shit all morning. Sorry you had to hear that."

The grandmother said "Its okay sweetheart, have fun. Briana loves the Wii. So, just play that with her if she gets bored. Okay? Love ya." She closed the door & headed her way to the car.

She listened closely to ensure that her mom was gone before saying anything else. Minutes later, she finally heard the car drive away from the garage.

Toni's butt lifted from the toilet & spinned herself around. She leaned down & looked at the tiny defeated woman. "Sooo, tell me slut. How did my shit taste?" She stared with a sadistic grin, seeing the tiny blue haired emo girl swimming with a fat juicy log. Clearly, the little girl couldn't respond after being shat on.... VERY traumatizing for her.

Toni said "Awe, poor wittle bitch. Ugh! I got one more monster for ya."

She swerved herself back around & sat back down onto the cold toilet seat. Then farted again. But something felt wrong. She could feel it.

"Uh oh... here come those pancakes from this morning." Groaned Toni as she held her stomach.

Briana looked up & some droplets of green liquid shit splat onto her face. "Wait, NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT!"

Toni's face went into a hard grunt.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT
PFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT
AHHHHH
PLOP
PLOP
PLOP
PLOP
PLOP
PLOP

"GAAAHHHHH! MY stomach!"

PLOOOP

Shit began raining into the toilet bowl, nearly 10 pieces of shit escaped from Toni's asshole with just two pushes. It fell all around Briana. Some splat on top of her, but it mostly just got spewed into the water. Which was now murky green, with several chunks of stinky shit floating with her. It was absolutely sickening.

Toni's butt hole released another insanely loud wet one. Briana was buried beneath all the fat logs & the goddess felt no regret. Briana's head bobbed above the shit lake.

With no regret in her voice, Toni said "Wheeeew, that felt great. I bet you feel real dumb now for disrespecting me." She reached for the toilet paper & began pulling a sheet off. She leaned up & began to drag it through her crack. Briana looked up to see the goddess wiping her huge ass clean. By the time she was done, the whole sheet was drenched in green sticky shit.

Toni tossed the sheet underneath her, causing the shit-smeared paper to hit Briana in the face. Toni stood herself up from the toilet seat & quickly looked into the bowl. "Ewwwwwww, I really did a number on you. Didnt I? Well, look. I wasn't gonna do you like that. But... you wanna call me fat? You wanna call my mom a bitch? You wanna be rude? This is what you get. Maybe this taught you a lesson?" Said Toni.

A minute of silence passed.

"Well little girl, I'm done. My ass feels as good as new. And don't worry about your precious boyfriend. I know exactly who he is & I'll be more than glad to fuck him for ya." Laughed Toni as she turned around. She leaned down & suddenly unleashed a massive 7 second fart towards the toilet bowl.

"Theres my last kiss goodbye. Everyone deserves one. Even emo sluts. Anyways. I'm done talking to ya. I am gonna flush you down the drain where you belong. I hope you enjoyed our play date." Said Toni as she flushed the toilet with a remorseless grin.

Briana began screaming & crying for help as she swirled the drain. Toni waved at her with an evil smile. The tiny girl mixed with Toni's diarrhea, her long chunks of shit, her piss, & her toilet paper. It all swirled together, and pulled Briana down the drain as if she were just a bug.

Toni began pulling her skin tight jeans up until they were finally leveled with her crack, and then she stretched her arms out. She opened the bathroom door & made her way out of the house.

"Nobody will ever know where she is, so that's perfect. I'm gonna see if her man will set up a fuck date with me, then he will be all mine." Giggled Toni as she hopped in her car.

EPILOGUE:

Weeks after Toni defeated Briana. Everything still sailed smoothly.

Nobody knew what happened to Briana, the final conclusion that everyone agreed upon was that she ran away. Because nobody could figure out what truly happened.

Toni stole Briana's boyfriend, and lived with him for the remainder of 2018. And nobody ever learned the truth behind Briana's disappearance.

Chapter End Notes:

What did you think of this one? I think it's one of my best ones so far

I have a few more stories coming very soon.

Books of this story will be available in August 2020 :)