- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Insertion, Breasts, Cleavage, Instant Size Change, Amy Kobayashi (32 year old scientist character)

Shrunk at College Raffle Story - Amy Has Her Fun

After yet another intense research session between you and Amy, as her personal test subject, she decided to bring you into her room with her, without telling you what she had planned...

Amy held you in her hand, keeping it closed and leaving you unable to tell what was going on, before you were suddenly tossed onto her bed. You end up landing fairly close to her pillows, but you barely had time to react when Amy suddenly closed her eyes, before smirking saying “Our fun is only beginning, my little buddy...”

Following that statement, she collapsed onto the bed, crashing down in front of you. Once you managed to get back up, you saw her massive looming ahead of you, as she grinned while saying “I hope you’re ready... Because that last research session has left me starving for some real action...”

Before you could say a word, Amy snatched you up and flipped onto her back, while kicking her flats off while shuffling further onto her bed. And once she was in a better position, she opened her mouth and stuffed you inside, while muttering “I’ll give you a quick tongue bath while I prepare...”

After doing that, Amy started to bounce you all around the inside of her mouth, using her tongue to effortlessly dominate you. And while she happily toyed with you, she skillfully removed your clothes, rendering you nude. You could only feel impressed by Amy’s dexterity, but that feeling was replaced by fear when she pinned you to her cheek while swallowing your clothes.

Following that, Amy moved you onto one of her molars, before chomping down on your body forcefully. Your body immediately started to contort to the shape of her teeth, where Amy treated you like a simple piece of gum. And after that initial bite, she started to giggle, before saying “You’re squishy enough, but you taste horrible...” Each and every syllable caused her teeth to smash together, crushing you without relent. She chewed you for a solid minute, coating you in her spit while brutally crushing you between her teeth. She eventually lost interest in that, leading her to resume sliding and manipulating you with her tongue.

But after a few more minutes of being toyed with by Amy’s tongue, she finally released you, though the sight in front of you was stunning.

Amy had stripped down to only her light blue panties and even took off her glasses while laying on a towel, causing you to blush and her to smirk, before saying “Lost for words, little buddy...?”

 

Less than a second later, Amy dropped you onto her left boob, right on top of her nipple, before saying “Give my nipple a proper rubdown... And if you fail to satisfy me in an adequate time frame, I’ll leave you in my sneaker for tomorrow’s morning jog...” You knew that Amy was one to make good on her threats, so you immediately started to massage Amy’s nipple, treating that pillar of flesh with extreme reverence.

After about a minute of this, Amy sighed before saying “Not half bad... But why don’t I lend a helping hand?” Immediately after saying that, Amy pressed her index finger into you and her nipple, before caressing it rhythmically. You were constantly mashed into her breast and nipple, where she barely even considered how you felt about the experience. But as she continued to do that, she smiled while saying “Ahh... You’re an excellent stimulant...”

Once Amy said that, she picked you up again and hovered you above her cleavage while sitting up. And while you nervously looked down, Amy smirked at you yet again while saying “Ever skydived...?”

You nervously shook your head, causing her to grin and say “Well there’s a first time for everything!”

Following that, she dropped you toward her cleavage, finding your fearful screams to be highly arousing...

 

Before you crashed into her breasts, she used her hands to separate them, causing you to fall past them as if they were a great canyon. But when you made it about halfway down, Amy suddenly pressed her boobs back together, smothering you forcefully. And once she did that, she began sliding them up and down, grinding you against them while saying “Enjoying my massage...? You can consider this the intermission before our grand finale!”

That sounded worrying to you, but there was nothing you could do as Amy continued to rub you against her massive breasts. And due to just how squishy and soft her boobs were, the experience was incredible to put it lightly. Though it wasn’t easy to breathe while Amy did this, as you were almost constantly buried under her flesh, forcing you to gasp for air whenever you had a chance. And even though Amy referred to this as your massage, she seemed to enjoy it even more, as she said “This is just the best! In just a few minutes, we’ll go even crazier...”

And true to her word, this intense breast rubdown only lasted a few minutes, before Amy separated her breasts again. As you were left breathless and plastered to the side of her right boob, Amy started to giggle while saying “The massage is officially over, but we’ve still got one more activity before the main event!”

You weren’t entirely sure what Amy had in mind, but your thoughts were interrupted once she slammed her breasts together, smashing you against those masses of soft flesh. And as she pressed her boobs into each other, you felt yourself sink into the warm and squishy skin, while she smiled before saying “Consider this round 2 of your massage!” After saying that, she separated her boobs again, before slamming them together yet again. Each time she did this, she put just a bit more force into it, causing you to feel dizzy before too long.

But after a few more repetitions of this, Amy finally plucked you free from her breasts, before saying “You up for more fun?” You took a deep breath before nodding, causing her to grin and say “That’s the spirit! Though we’d still be doing this even if you were tired...”

That was a response that only Amy would give, so you only sighed while she brought you down toward her panties, before tugging at it...

 

Almost immediately, Amy dropped you into her light blue panties, before allowing them to snap back in place, sealing you inside. And you took a moment to simply look around, realizing that you were now directly in front of her vagina. At your size, it seemed more like a massive cave, though with you within her panties, your only path was toward that great cave. And so as you walked toward it, you noticed hairs along her skin, which were nearly as large as you were. They did make things easier for you to climb, and after a short while, you reach your destination.

But as you simply stood still while looking inside, you heard Amy’s voice boom around you, saying “I’m waiting... Hurry up and get to work! Unless you’d rather go in my sock tonight...”

After hearing that, you quickly started to walk forward again, crawling into her vagina without hesitation. The outer walls were slightly sticky and warm, though as you went deeper in, you heard Amy quietly moan to herself. And as you moved further inside Amy, the vaginal walls got slipperier and slicker, as a sticky fluid started to excrete from them. But before long, you managed to reach where her clitoris was, leading you to start massaging it, instantly filling Amy with a wave of pleasure.

As you continued to rub, lick, and nibble Amy’s clitoris, you were beginning to run out of energy, but she seemed to be only beginning. And once you slowed down, Amy brought her hand under her panties while saying “You can’t leave a job half finished!” Before you could do a thing, Amy shoved her index finger into her vagina, pushing you forward as a result. Following that, she began to play with herself, grinding you against her clitoris forcefully. The longer this went on, the more you struggled to breathe, as her vagina quickly became flooded in sticky fluid. It was swiftly becoming clear of just how much stamina Amy had for this sort of thing that it was beginning to scare you, as you wondered just how long this would go on for.

But after a few minutes, Amy exhaled deeply while pulling you out of her vagina, before lifting you toward her face. Even though you were coated in the vaginal fluid, you could tell that Amy’s black hair was messy and that her cheeks were reddened. Though a moment later, she smirked while saying “Now how was that...?”

You could only breathlessly express just how amazing it was, causing her to smile and say “Well I’m happy for you! But I hope you enjoyed your break, because it’s time for another round...” When you heard that, you nervously asked if that was all you were getting for a resting period, causing her to grin and say “Yep! I’m feeling extra horny and I need you to work your magic...”

Following that, Amy reached in a nearby drawer for something, before revealing a large vibrator dildo while saying “Now you’re gonna get a front row seat to this, so enjoy...” But before she attached you to it, she turned it on, noticing that nothing was happening, causing her to mumble “Is it really out of batteries...?”

For a moment, you thought that you might actually get a longer break, but then she started to stare at you wide eyed, quickly making you feel nervous...

 

A second later, Amy reached for the size changing device while saying “If I can’t use my dildo, then I guess we can improvise...” After that, she pressed a button, causing you to slowly grow, though you stopped before very long. Then, she smirked at you before saying “You’re now about 6 inches tall. With a few special features I’ve added, you’ll be a perfect pleasure toy...”

After that, she pressed a button, causing your whole body to stiffen, preventing you from moving at all. And as you looked at her nervously, she smiled while saying “This is an extreme version of the durability feature. Unfortunately as a side effect, it prevents you from moving, though that will work in our favor this time...” Once she said that, she fully removed her panties before moving you downward, ready to make full use of you.

And before you were plunged head first into her vagina, she giggled while saying “I wonder if this has ever been a fantasy of yours...? Well, I hope you have fun, because I’m thrilled!”

The next thing you knew, you were being forced into Amy’s waiting vagina, giving you a highly different experience from before. Now, you were being constantly shoved in and out of her vagina, as she forcefully used you as a dildo. The inner walls of her vagina were already slick in fluid, mainly due to your prior actions, making the experience less uncomfortable. But the sensation of being forced in and out of her vagina was indescribable to you.

Due to how aggressively Amy did this, you were starting to lose track of time, especially with how erratically she shoved you about. And while she continued to do this, she energetically shouted “This is it! This is the best...”

Following that exclamation, Amy climaxed, causing you to be drenched in her vaginal fluid. And as you laid on the now dirty towel, in front of her vagina, Amy only plopped back down in a breathless state. As she exhaled a few times, she smiled before saying “That was amazing...” And after one more deep breath, she slowly propped herself back up, before muttering “Oh wait, he still can’t move...”

After saying that, she reached for you and carefully picked you up, before turning off the enhanced durability setting. You quickly slumped over in her palm, feeling totally exhausted, causing her to smile and say “Lost for words, huh? Well, you did good this time, so feel proud, little buddy!”

Once she said that, she grunted to herself while getting off her bed and tossing the towel into her laundry hamper, before trudging toward her bathroom while saying “I think we’re both due for a shower... And I know just how to properly wash you!”

Following that statement, Amy turned the shower on and waited for the water to get warm, before stepping under it with you still in her palm. After that, she aimed her bottle of liquid soap at you while saying “Because of your excellent job, I’ll be extra gentle with you...”

What followed was a truly relaxing shower, as Amy rubbed you into every inch of her sweaty body, moving you with extreme care...

 

By the time both Amy and you were cleaned off, you could barely stay awake, though she seemed to notice that. And so she quickly slipped into her pink silk pajamas, before shuffling under the covers and carefully nestling you between her still large breasts. As you shuffled to get in a better position, Amy sweetly smiled down at you while saying “I briefly considered shrinking you some more and stuffing you between my toes, but I think you’ve earned this bed tonight. Sleep well, my faithful lab assistant...”

And so ended another crazy night with Amy Kobayashi, the genius scientist with an almost limitless libido when shrunken humans are involved.

Chapter End Notes:

Here is another Shrunk at College one-shot! This one is actually for a raffle I did over on my Twitter, where the winner got to suggest a story idea. So this is that concept turned into a full one-shot.

Hope you enjoy it!

My Twitter (if you'd like to join future raffles you'll need to follow me on there)

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

My DeviantArt (where I post character art)

https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10