- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: F/f, In-shoe (slippers specifically), feet, toes, mistaken identity, Alena & Nesi

Shrunk at College One-Shot: Alena Shrunken?

 

Today was especially strange for Alena, as she woke up with a splitting headache, wearing her standard workout attire. And as she stood up, she mumbled to herself while saying “Where am I...?” The more she looked around, the less things made sense, as she felt like she was standing in an alien environment. This wasn’t her room, and it wasn’t anywhere in her apartment, but it still looked oddly familiar. But as she continued to look around, she suddenly felt and heard something disturbing.

 

BOOM

 

Alena immediately fell down after experiencing that, as she said “Was that an earthquake...?

 

BOOM

 

Then she felt that sensation, only louder and more intense, but then she saw Nesi in the distance. That only confused her further, as she mumbled “What’s going on...?” At first Alena waved at Nesi, but as her friend continued to walk forward, her perspective shifted dramatically. The closer Nesi got, the larger she seemed. But before long, everything clicked in Alena’s head as she said “Did I shrink...?”

 

A moment later, Nesi was right in front of her, where her massive bare toes lurked mere inches from her. Almost immediately, the potent odor of her foot washed over Alena, as she started to cough while saying “Ugh... Is this really what he feels like when he’s at this size?” The smell was awful to Alena, where her eyes stung and her lungs burned from the sheer intensity. One thing was certain, and it was that Alena would heavily scold Nesi in her constant lack of socks the next time she was able to.

 

But before she even got to wave at Nesi, she suddenly started to giggle while saying “Well isn’t this a surprise... I didn’t think you’d shrink again so soon, little bud...” Nesi’s voice was booming and intense, deafening Alena, as she wondered why she was speaking to her like that. After saying that though, Nesi grinned down at Alena before saying “This might be unexpected, but I’ve already thought up a little game we can do together. I know you’ll enjoy it...”

 

When Alena heard that, her eyes widened before saying “Oh no... She thinks I’m him!” Right after that, she started to jump and wave, while shouting “Nesi!! I’m Alena! Not him! Stop!!”

 

Unfortunately for her, Nesi merely giggled while saying “Wow... I forgot how much you got excited for this stuff. Well don’t you worry, because I’ll always give my itty bitty buddy an unforgettable experience...”

 

Following that, Nesi slid her foot forward, lodging Alena between her big and 2nd toes without any effort, even though Alena tried her best to resist her titanic best friend. And once she got stuck between them, she yelled “I swear I’m going to kill you when I get back to normal Nesi...” She then started to squirm as much as she could, which wasn’t much to be fair, but Nesi forcefully scrunched her toes in response. Alena’s body was immediately smothered by her toes, causing her to mutter “How does he enjoy this stuff anyway...? It’s barely even been a minute and I already want it to end!”

 

After that, Nesi smirked while saying “I respect how you’re already being active, but you should save your stamina, little bud, because our game will put you through your paces...” Then, after a short pause, she added, saying “I felt tempted to enlist you as my pebble for the day, but I’m in a giving mood today. I expect you to thank me later...”

 

Alena, plastered to her big toe, could only mumble to herself while saying “Oh you’re getting an earful from me once I get out of this mess...” Her toe was coated in sweat, which was partially why Alena stuck to it so faithfully. And as she remained stuck to her light brown skin, large beads of sweat would crash into her, soaking her clothing in the sticky and gross liquid.

 

Following that, Nesi started to laugh to herself, before walking toward her room, not realizing that she had someone completely different stuck between her toes...

 

 

The walk to Nesi's bedroom was normal for her, but it was a completely different story for the tiny Alena stuffed between her toes. Each time her foot rose in the air, she felt her insides scramble from the force of gravity. And when her foot would crash down into the floor, the resulting vibrations would storm through Alena's body. The most challenging aspect was how little Alena could prepare for the footfalls, as each one felt more intense than the last.

 

Nesi was totally oblivious to her friend's struggle, still incorrectly thinking that her quarry was a completely different person. And due to just how tiny Alena was right now, it'd be highly unlikely that Nesi would realize her massive error. But after about a minute, she reached her bedroom, before sitting on her bed near her fluffy slippers.

 

Right after that, Nesi lazily brought the foot that held Alena toward a fluffy slipper, confusing her tiny friend. And as she moved her foot closer, she smirked while saying “Bet you’re wondering what kinda game we’re playing, huh little bud...”

 

Before Alena could even respond, Nesi separated her toes and shook her foot, causing the tiny woman to crash down into the fluffy slipper. Her slipper felt sticky and gross, and the smell was atrocious, to the point where she had another coughing fit upon standing back up. And as she looked around some more, she could only mutter “Are my moccasins this bad too...? I should replace them after this is all over...”

 

But right after that, Alena looked back up at Nesi, whose foot still loomed over her, reminding her of just how small she currently was. From this angle, she could clearly see the bottoms of her toes, which were dirty and dusty. She quickly shook her head and started to wave her arms again, while yelling “Look closer Nesi!! You’re mistaking me for the wrong person!”

 

Nesi only laughed in response, before saying “You look pretty excited, my little buggy... Well then let me explain our game!”

 

Following that, Nesi started to crack her toes one by one, filling Alena with fear as she said “For this game, you will need to adequately tickle my foot while I put my slipper on. If you do a good enough job at annoying me, I’ll give you a break! But if you fail to stop me, then I’ll net out a nice punishment for you...”

 

Alena was liking this scenario less and less by the second, but she had no more time to say a word when Nesi started to shuffle her bare foot forward, moving it just slowly enough to Alena had time to trudge deeper into the toe area. And the further she had to push forward, the worse it became, as the smell grew more intense and even the air became thick and heavy. The more she needed to fight her way through sticky strands of slipper fluff, the more she wondered how their normally shrunken friend could enjoy any of this.

 

By the time Alena got to the toe section, she was already sick of Nesi’s game, and it didn’t even technically start. But Nesi didn’t care, as she quickly slid her 2nd toe into Alena while saying “And with this, our game begins! Good luck my itty bitty buddy...” Alena had no desire to participate in Nesi’s ridiculous game, so she just backed away from her gigantic toe, though she quickly noticed her inaction. In response to that, Nesi suddenly pressed her 2nd toe into Alena’s body, sandwiching her between the thick hot flesh and the sticky fluff. And while the air was mercilessly squeezed from Alena’s lungs, Nesi loudly sighed and said “Are you really that much of a killjoy? Can’t play even one little game with your best bud...? Well, if you don’t wanna play, then I can always use you for an extended pebble session. I promise that you won’t get a break until dinner time...”

 

Following that, Nesi lifted her toe, allowing Alena to slowly stand back up. And as she looked again at that massive mound of sweaty flesh, she could only mumble “I can’t believe I have to participate in this stupid game...” But after that, Alena shook her head and ran toward that toe, ready to irritate her gigantic friend enough to win this insane ‘game’.

 

And when Nesi felt the tiny struggles, she could only giggle while saying “That’s the spirit! It’s more fun when you try, little bud...”

 

The only thing on Alena’s mind now was victory, because as demeaning and disgusting as this activity was to her, it was still better than spending the rest of the day stuck in Nesi’s gross slipper...

 

 

Nesi’s toe was slimy and warm, and Alena practically felt revolted that she had to rub and scratch at the mass of squishy flesh. And it wasn’t just her hands that quickly got coated in sweat, but her whole body was getting soaked, and the salty stuff just continued to pour around her. But that didn’t stop Alena, as the fear of Nesi actually treating her like a pebble motivated her to act like her life depending on it.

 

But as Alena rubbed her 2nd toe frantically, Nesi started to laugh while saying “Not bad so far! You’ve really learned how to be a ticklish little bug, haven’t you...” Alena only gritted her teeth and continued to rub, ignoring the teasing that was clearly meant for someone else. Before too long, Nesi lifted that toe in the air, while saying “You’re done with that one! Why don’t you see if you can handle my big toe now...?”

 

Clearly Nesi was the one in control right now, so Alena sighed and moved over to the side of her big toe, before digging her nails into the thick skin to scratch at it. As Alena did this, Nesi happily sighed while saying “Yeah that’s the ticket! You’re doing wonders for my skin little guy. In fact, I think my toe wants to thank ya personally...”

 

Alena didn’t like what she just heard, but she had no time to react before Nesi squeezed her big and 2nd toes, smothering her shrunken friend between them. Her toes continued to press into Alena’s body, preventing her from moving an inch, where Nesi could giggle at her expense. As she did this, she lazily shuffled her tiny friend over to the space between her 3rd and 4th toes, before skillfully jamming her into the sticky pocket of skin. Alena was forced to taste Nesi’s toe jam, causing her to cough and sputter, before muttering “This is the worst...”

 

After that, Nesi let her go in front of those toes, before saying “You’re halfway finished little bud... But you’d better hurry up, because my toes are getting antsy!” With that taunting command, Alena groaned and got back to work, furiously rubbing those toes as much as she could. Even the smaller ones were far larger than she was, making her feel like she was dealing with squishy light brown walls. But the longer this went on, the sooner Alena wanted it to end, though Nesi was deeply entertained by the activity.

 

About 10 minutes passed, where Alena only had the pinky toe to work on, making her feel hope that this horrid ‘game’ was about to end. By this point Alena’s body was coated in sweat and gunk from her toes, making her want nothing more than a shower at her original size. And due to her warm slipper, Nesi’s foot remained hot and unpleasant to be near. Things were intense enough that Alena felt like she was trapped in an inhospitable swamp, where the air was swelteringly thick with her sweat. And as she continued to massage Nesi’s pinky toe, she muttered to herself, saying “I’ll make Nesi start to wear socks, even if I have to kill her first!”

 

But then Nesi suddenly lifted that toe, causing the tiny woman to fall face first into the sweat soaked insole. And as she slowly struggled to stand back up, Nesi giggled while saying “You’ve done such a good job, little buddy, that you’ve nearly won! But...”

 

When Alena heard her titanic friend trail off, her eyes widened as she said “But what...?”

 

Nesi then proceeded to pin Alena under her pinky toe, smothering her while saying “But you feel way too good, so I think I’m gonna use ya as my pebble anyway! Consider your prize for claiming victory over me. I know you’ll love it anyway...”

 

Alena tried to squirm, but couldn’t do much, before yelling “I won’t enjoy this! Far from it, Nesi!!”

 

Unfortunately, Nesi interpreted those squirms differently, causing her to say “Feels like you’re extra excited for me to start, so let’s not waste another minute. I’m gonna thoroughly make use of you, my itty...” She pressed her pinky toe harder upon saying that, knocking the wind out of Alena. 

 

Bitty...

 

After saying that, Nesi scooped the drained Alena up and deposited her between her 3rd and 4th toes, before clenching them forcefully. Alena was surrounded in every direction by Nesi’s light brown flesh, as her body was forced into the sweaty folds.

 

Buddy!

 

Following that statement, Nesi walked to her desk, ready to treat her friend as her personal toe toy for the next few hours, completely unaware of which friend she was tormenting...

 

 

Several Hours Later...

 

All of a sudden, Nesi felt her miniscule friend’s body grow, causing her to tap her chin while saying “Oh darn... Guess my time is up! Well, better let you out before you ruin my slipper...”

 

After that, Nesi slid her foot out of the slipper and shook the tiny body free, though what she saw wasn’t what she expected. And as the body grew, Nesi could only mutter “What the hell...?” Right before her eyes she saw Alena growing on the floor, confusing her completely as she said “Wasn’t that him...? What’s going on?”

 

Once Alena was back to her original size, she slowly and sorely stood up, causing Nesi to nervously frown while saying “I... I had no idea that was--”

 

Alena simply rose her finger, silencing the shocked Nesi, before quietly and emotionlessly saying “Before I deal with you, I need a shower. I’ll have several choice words when I get back, so don’t get comfortable.”

 

Following that, Alena left, leaving Nesi to stew over what just happened. She never even imagined that someone other than their usual friend could wake up at that size, but Nesi could only sigh and say “Next time, I should check more carefully before jumping right to the fun. Who knew that people other than him could shrink?”

 

While Alena walked down the sidewalk toward her own apartment, she noticed something odd poking under the ball of her foot that she was way too preoccupied to detect before. It felt like an oddly shaped rock, but she was far too drained, both physically and mentally, to care. And so for the rest of the walk to her apartment, she stomped over the friend that Nesi initially mistook her for.

 

She never realized that for the entire torture that she endured in Nesi’s slipper, her own sneaker held their mutual friend, who was far more enthralled by the day’s events than she ever was. She wouldn’t find the little guy until after she got back from shouting at Nesi, which in of itself lasted nearly an hour, reminding her friend that Alena was not one to mess with.

 

It was a strange day for everyone involved.

Chapter End Notes:

And here is the end of the first one-shot! This one was suggested to me by a good buddy of mine on Discord. I hope you all enjoyed it!


The stars of this one-shot are Alena (https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/art/Alena-Scarea-Comm-by-Hollewdz-Shrunk-at-College-833428570) & Nesi (https://www.deviantart.com/sheograth10/art/Nesi-Kher-by-guireyart-2-Shrunk-at-College-837624786).

If you're interested in seeing more of Nesi and Alena in action (neither of them get tiny), check out my shrinking focused text adventure, Shrunk at College! She makes plenty of appearances in the game, both in her own personal route and as a guest in other character's routes. I also just released a new update to Allison's apartment area, including the library section you can access from her apartment, though Nesi has an expanded role in the library area now. Enjoy the new content!

https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/k7faqjnyok2ohpmspxwmna/shrunk-at-college