- Text Size +

Marie had Steven in her grip and was about to squeeze him, if he didn't tell her more about what happened to his little girlfriend, when a knock came on the door. Marie stuffed Steven under the covers of her bed, in case it was someone who did not know about the little people. She opened the door only to find Sabrina.

"Hey, what's up?" Marie asked with some impatience. Sabrina was someone Marie didn't like to keep around too much. The holier-than-thou attitude got under her skin sometimes.

"Hiya," Sabrina answered, "Amy found this outside your door. I imagine you'd like her back. She says you have her boyfriend. She is also telling me that you're playing games with him."

"Ah, there she is!" Marie exclaimed. "Yeah, I was toying with them a little bit, but I was going to let them un-shrink in a little bit and let them go this evening."

"Oh, ok," Sabrina answered. "Well, here she is. Enjoy your little game - don't do anything I wouldn't do. Laters."

Sabrina handed Helena to Marie and left. Marie closed the door and looked at Helena with a really satisfied-but-evil look.

"It looks like your little escape failed." she said menacingly.

The only thing that Helena could do was cringe. She thought that Sabrina was going to help her. It appeared that Sabrina really had been too dim to understand what was going on.

Marie took Steven from under the covers and sat down on her bed, holding one little person in each hand.

"Little Helena, you did a really bad thing. You swore that I was your Goddess, and that you would obey me. I have to punish you now."

"Well, what are you going to do?!" Helena yelled back defiantly. She had it with these large people lording it over her.

Marie brought Helena closer to her face, inspecting the little girl closely. "I'll have to do something that Steve will not soon forget. Otherwise he'll end up being as bad as you. Right now, he seems to be accepting his fate as my absolute subject and worshipper rather nicely. He has been rather nice, licking the soles of my feet. I like that."

"Well you'll never get that from me!" Helena said rebelliously.

"No, probably not." Marie replied. "So, my punishment for you will have more to do with teaching him than you."

Steven was wondering with horror what Marie had in store for Helena. Marie was smiling rather wickedly at Helena. Then she looked at Steven.

"Steven. I am your Goddess. My desires are the only thing you must want in this world. This girl has defied me, and she must be punished."

Steven looked at all this with awe. He had now accepted Marie as his Goddess, so what she said had to be true. He nodded.

Marie looked back at Helena. "Well, little faithless one, here's your punishment." In an instant, Marie opened her mouth wide, put Helena inside and swallowed.

Stephen stood there in shock. His new goddess had just engulfed his girlfriend, who was now gone to her stomach. Marie lounged backwards a bit, and set Stephen down on her abdomen.

"There, now," Marie said in a very satisfied way, "That's your girlfriend's new home. She is going to soon be a part of me, and this way you and she can always be together - so long as you're mine."

Marie could feel Helena sliding down her gullet. The tiny woman was putting up quite a fight, and that made the sensation that much more pleasing to the goddess.

"What your girl had forgotten was that I am your goddess, and I have the power of life and death over you."

Marie leaned back even further, relaxing as she enjoyed the feeling of power and satisfaction. "While I am sure that I'll miss out on some of the games I had planned for the three of us, this feeling really is majestic - divine even."

Stephen collapsed onto her stomach, right by her navel. "Why couldn't Helena have simply obeyed their new goddess??!" he screamed into his own mind.

They might have been enslaved, but they would have been together and have been alive. Besides, slavery to this goddess really wasn't bad enough to risk death over. Stephen didn't blame Marie, strangely enough. She, as their goddess, had every right to swallow up Helena. But she wouldn't have, if Helena had pleased Marie, like Stephen was attempting.

Marie could feel Helena's struggles begin to subside. The little girl really must have gone beserk in her stomach. It had felt very pleasant and powerfully erotic. Marie had thought of using Stephen to pleasure her on the nether regions, but it had been unnecessary, because Helena alone had provided quite enough stimulation. Having Stephen lying on her stomach, while Helena was within her stomach had been nice and poetic.

"Goddess?" The little man called.

"Yes Stephen?" Marie replied, warmly.

"Is Helena still alive within you?" He asked.

"I don't feel her struggling anymore, but I am sure that she is."

"Then there is something that I would very humbly beg of you, Goddess."

"I am not going to let her out, if that's what you're thinking," Marie replied, still with warmth in her voice, but resolutely.

"I know, Goddess," she deserved to be punished. But that was not what I wished to beg for," Stephen said softly.

He was on his knees, with Marie's navel before him. The look of Marie from his perspective was very imposing but impressive and beautiful. He honestly worshipped her.

Marie cocked her eyebrow. She honestly did not have a clue what Stephen was going to ask for.

"Goddess, if Helena is still alive, then I want to join her in her final moments - so that we can be together for just a little bit longer. Even if it means my life."

"It would mean your life," Marie answered. This was interesting. The little man, the man she had fancied, and captured, was now begging to be swallowed up by her - to enter her gullet, slide down her throat into her stomach, where he would die inside of her.

"I know - but that way I can both be with Helena and worship you in the most ultimate of ways."

He bowed his head down into her navel and kissed her belly button. "Please Goddess - I want to be inside you as well - to be totally yours, the way I could never be outside of you."

This was the most arousing thing that Marie had ever heard. It might be quite a while before she could get some replacement little people, but the thought of Steven BEGGING to be swallowed up by her. Helena was not the first little person to wind up in her belly - she had eaten little people before. But she had never had one pleading to be gulped down.

Marie leaned back completely, with only her head bent forward; her chin on her chest. "Come here," she commanded.

Stephen went to stand up so that he could comply.

"On your knees," She ordered.

Stephen did as she said. He got back on his knees and slowly made his way toward her breast, and her awaiting mouth. When he arrived before her lovely mouth, it opened before him, her tongue coming out like a red carpet. He crawled up on her tongue. It was moist and soft, and above all things it was lovely. It was also strong, as it picked him up, but she allowed him to crawl further into her mouth on his own.

She partially closed her mouth, so that it was still open, but so that he couldn't escape, even if he wanted to. She picked up a handheld mirror and looked into it. She could see him inside her mouth, and she could see that he could see her.

"Thank you, Goddess," He spoke.

At that, she closed her mouth smiling. This was going to be wonderful.

She tilted her head back slowly. He was laying down on her tongue, awaiting his fate. She very slowly swallowed him, enjoying every slight sensation that this complete and utter surrender gave her. She felt him enter her oesophagus, then her throat, and the long tunnel down to his final resting place.

Inside Marie's stomach, Helena was still alive, but she knew that she wouldn't be alive for very much longer. The acids were eating away at her slowly.

She heard something else plop into the juices.

"Honey?!" she heard Stephen's voice.

"Stephen, is that you?" she called.

"Yes it is," He said, as he made his way to where he had heard her voice.

Finding her, Stephen put his arms around his dying girlfriend. He hugged her. "I just had to be with you just a little longer. I love you."

As tragic as this was, Stephen could not help but feel a strange sort of loving satisfaction at being inside the woman that he truly loved and worshipped, with her stomach hugging him close.

As the two of them slowly digested away, Marie lovingly rubbed her tummy. That was the best experience that she had ever had - someone who worshipped her so much, that he had volunteered to be her food.