- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I wrote this quite a few years ago, but (as far as I can remember) have never submitted to any story archive.
Author's Chapter Notes:
The setup

The happy couple lay next to one another, sleeping peacefully. They had been together for several years now, and had grown increasingly in love with one another. Their friends spoke of them as being a match made in heaven. They were now, again, sleeping in one another's arms, as they had grown accustomed to doing.

"Mmmmm, all mine!" a loud voice exclaimed, waking both Helena and Stephen with a start.

To their fearful surprise, they found themselves looking into the giant face of a young woman. She was evidently pleased with herself, as a smile (though not an altogether pleasant one) had formed on her lips as her deep brown eyes looked them over. Looking around, they also noticed that they were not laying, wherever it was that they recalled falling asleep, but instead they were sitting up from their slumber in the palm of this young woman's hand.

"Is this your girlfriend, Steve?" she asked, as the couple huddled together reflexively to seek instinctual protection.

Stephen's mind was working to figure out where he had seen her before. It actually did not take very long. He recognised her from school; she was in the same cultural anthropology course as he was. He had spoken to her at some length a couple of weeks ago, having found her quite attractive. Despite that attraction, he had had no intentions of pursuing her, as he was quite dedicated to Helena, his soul mate.

"Well, good on you." Marie said (Stephen was now recalling her name), as she picked Helena up by the ankle.

She dangled Helena in front of her face, rotating Stephen's hapless girlfriend so as to inspect her.

"She's is quite attractive, Steve. A good catch! I think the both of you are quite a good catch for me as well," Marie added, winking.

Stephen had no idea how it was that Marie had caught them. The last thing his addled brain could now recollect was lying down with Helena in the shade of a tree on the campus lawn.

"Don't worry about figuring out how I gotcha here," Marie said "The only thing that matters is that I did, and that you're mine now. I had wanted you alone for myself, but the more the merrier, actually."

She set Helena back down in her palm.

"Just to let you know," Marie instructed "you both belong to me now. They say possession in nine-tenths of the law. I never really figured out what that expression means exactly, but it seems to apply right about now. I have you in my possession. I can do whatever I want with you, and you're powerless to stop me!"

She said the last thing, grinning and bringing her teeth closer into them, as a primal display of power.

"Heh, listen to me," she continued, "I'm sounding like a villain from some superhero cartoon. I guess from your perspective I am the villain, but it doesn't matter. Your perspective doesn't matter anymore. You belong to me, and that's all there is to it."

Her hand began to close on them and being without escape the couple soon found themselves in her firm grip.

"If you think that that's not the case, just think about what I could do with you. I can squeeze you both into putty, and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me."

Neither Stephen or Helena replied to Marie's statements. Both were simply trying to understand their new-found predicament. Looking around, they seemed to come to the conclusion that they were in a student's dorm room, judging by the bed, desk, papers, books and the size of the room, compared to Marie's size. Marie simply allowed them to take in their surroundings.

"Tell ya what. I'm going to let you wander around in my room, somewhat, so you can get used to this." she said, lowering them to the ground.

She set them near her bare feet. Before letting them go, however, it seemed like an idea had entered her mind, and she was going to act on it in the spur of the moment. She separated them from one another. Stephen she laid on the ground, and gently covered him with her left foot, pinning him to the ground. Helena she set down beside the same foot.

"Helen..? That's your name, right? Whatever - you're whatever I want to call you. Your boyfriend is underneath my foot. Only a little pressure from me, and he's a red stain."

Helena gasped. She was aware that what woman was saying was true, there was no denying that, given the discrepancy is size. However, this giantess was talking about snuffing out the life of Helena's loved one with such blasé attitude that it shocked her.

"Because I don't think you want that," Marie continued, "I suggest that you take the following oath."

Marie halted her monologue for just a moment to prompt Helen.

"Are you ready? Raise your right hand, now."

"I swear on my boyfriend Stephen's life."

Helena repeated.

"That I now take Marie as my ultimate goddess."

"To obey her, and to serve her,"

"in all ways and in all things."

Helena repeated each line faithfully.

"I accept that my life is hers to do with as she pleases,"

"and that her pleasure is the highest imperative in all my duties."

Having taken the oath, Helena looked up at Marie, wondering what was next.

"Good," Marie concluded from Helena's recitation of the oath "Now kiss my foot to seal the oath and symbolize your fealty to me."

Helena complied, pressing her comparatively tiny lips against Marie's gigantic big toe. Marie smiled, thoroughly enjoying this power. Helena silently raged against the blackmailed oath she was forced to swear. Regardless of the words she had just spoken, she had no inclination of living by them, if she could help it. She would have to find a way to escape from this power-hungry giantess.

"Lie down." Marie commanded her new slave, who made the appearance of being in full compliance.

Marie now placed her right foot on top of Helena, in the same way as her left foot pinned Stephen. She enjoyed having both these little people underneath her feet for just a few moments, before she released Stephen. Though he had been pinned, he had witnessed Helena's oath, and now Marie commanded him to speak the same affirmation. However, something had happened to Stephen as he had lain underneath Marie's foot. Strangely, the subjugation, the helplessness of his position, Marie's attractiveness and her self-assured manner, had awakened a desire within him, that he had never known existed. Lying underneath the foot of this giantess had been the most arousing thing he had ever experienced, and he was at a loss to explain it. When he recited the same oath, he felt himself speaking the words with enthusiasm and gusto. When Marie bade him kiss her foot, the way Marie had done, he did so with heartfelt passion.

"Good!" Marie declared. "For the moment I have no need of you, so feel free to wander around my room, while I do some reading."

Marie's gigantic legs swung up onto the bed, and it appeared that she had grabbed a book to read. However, as Helena and Stephen found themselves next to Marie's gigantic bed, they could now see very little of their gargantuan captor. Helena grabbed Stephen by the arm, and dragged him away from their present position toward a place underneath the bed, where they would be out of sight of Marie. Helena looked at Stephen and put her finger up to her lips, gesturing to Stephen for him to be silent. Still in somewhat of a stupor of bewilderment of the passion of the previous moment, Stephen allowed Helena to direct him.

Unlike Stephen, Helena had put her brain into overdrive in order to come up with a plan of escape. While the door was closed, she wondered if she might be able to crawl underneath it. Sometimes these dorm rooms had inexpensive interior doors, that had a slight gap between the underside of the door and the carpet. The problem was that the door was in plain view. Considering the lack of breeze in the room, Helena was figuring that the window would also probably be closed. She could not see the window from where she was at present. She cursed herself for not having taken a more careful look around when she had been in Marie's clutches. Escaping from Marie's room might actually take quite some doing, Helena concluded. Stephen still looked somewhat dazed, and was betraying a hint of a smile on his face.

"What's got into you?" Helena demanded.

Stephen, coming out of his reverie looked at her. "Huh, what?"

"What's wrong with you?" Helena asked again. Then lowering her voice she added "We need to find a way to escape. Did you manage to see the window earlier? Was it open?"

"Uh, I don't know." Stephen answered. "I wasn't paying attention to the window. Even if it was open, I don't think it would do us much good to be on the window ledge on the outside of the dorm building. Even if we're not several stories up, a fall from one of those ledges would kill us, and we don't have any rope."

"Point." Helena conceded. "I think our option is the door then, but we have to be able to slip out without her noticing."

"And then what" That puts us in the hallway, where there are many other people, who might just go and stomp on us, mistaking us for bugs or something."

"Hmm." Helena mused for a moment. "I don't think so. We're about two inches tall, which is about the size of a big cockroach, but we don't look like roaches. We may just be rescued, rather than stomped on."

Stephen looked doubtful about Helena's idea for escape. "We did just swear ourselves to Marie's service. I think that binds us not to escape."

"Are you nuts!??" Helena replied, angrily. "That oath didn't mean anything."

Stephen motioned with his hands for Helena to keep her voice down, lest Marie should overhear them.

"If it didn't mean anything, why did she make us do the oath?" Stephen asked in a whisper.

"I don't know what the hell goes through her mind." Helena shot back. "Besides, you know as well as I do that an agreement entered into under coercion or duress is a priori null and void. Furthermore, there was nothing in the oath that prevents us from trying to escape."

"Yes, but the spirit of the oath is that we serve Her and please Her; taking Her for our 'ultimate goddess'. What's more, She made us take the oath on one another's life. It's not as if we're going to be able to take this oath in front of a judge or anything. If we disobey, She kills us."

"She can't kill us if we escape." Helena retorted. "I don't know what's gotten into you. It's insane for us to stay here with this even more insane girl. I don't know how we go to be this small, but if there's a way to miniaturize us, there's probably also a way to turn it back."

Stephen looked back at her, thinking that his beloved was making hopeful leaps of logic. She did not know if it was indeed likely that there would be a way to reverse the miniaturization. Perhaps they were going to be this way forever - or at least the rest of their lives. However, he was willing to do whatever Helena suggested. "Well, what do you suppose we do about escaping?"

"First let's inspect the door. perhaps we can slip underneath it. That way someone will not have to open it for us."

The couple tried to move toward the door without getting the attention of their captor, who was still reading her book. Doing so did not seem to get Marie to look up, so they both sighed in some relief when they got to the door. Fortunately for their escape plan, the door was indeed one of those cheap interior doors which leaves a large gap between the bottom of the door and the floor. Still, if they could make it at all, it would be a tight squeeze, especially for Stephen, as he was a bit larger and wider than his girlfriend. Helena looked underneath the door, seeing what she might see on the other side. It looked like a hallway, as she had expected. She also inspected the board that formed the threshold. It was a bit worn by age, so that at some places it was lower than others. She saw a spot where she and Stephen might be able to fit through.

"Here." she said, climbing under the door.

It was tight, but she was able to make it. Stephen hesitated, however. He looked back toward Marie on her bed. He wasn't about to tell Helena, but having been trapped beneath Marie's foot, and having taken that oath of worship had strangely stirred something within him. He wasn't sure he was really wanting to escape from this predicament.

"C'mon!!" Helena hissed at him from the other side of the door.

"Alright." he replied and got down to crawl under the door. While it had been wide enough to let Helena through, it now proved to be too tight for Stephen.

"I can't make it" He declared.

"Try harder."

He did, but it still proved to be too tight for him to pass through.

"You're going to have to go without me." Stephen said. "I'll just have to find someplace to hide while you look for help.

"Alright" Helena acknowledged.