- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Still working on this story.

During the walk home Andrew feels the intensity of her weight on his tiny body. His body was bent out of proportion and pressed upon buy his wifes foot. "Why am I not dead?" He thought to himself. "Maybe my bodies more dense now that I have shrunken, but I can feel my bones about to break, can I still die like this?" Sudden stop hits him jars him out of place. Light envades into the dark cavity of his exsistence while the heat lifts from his body as Emelia pulls her foot out. Andrews is adhered to her foot as she lifts it. The sweat has fused him underneath her toes. "Looks like your part of my foot now slave" she said seductively. She bent her foot up took like at the sorry excuse for a human being and gave a little lick on his body stuck on her toes. "Your so pathetic, you can't even get off my feet. I know you love them so much you won't even leave them. Do you love your Godess?" He didn't respond. She thought it disrespectful not to anwser her when she spoke. She slams her heel down as hard as she can as a warning. She slowly pulls her foot back up. "Do you love your Goddesses feet? You worm!" He replied "Yes I do!" Forgetting to call her what she told him to he studderd in fear. "Crap now I'm going to get punished again!" He thought as she peeled him out of her toes. Emelia started to speak, but what interrupted by a knock on the door. "Your lucky little bug." Awaiting at the door was the attorney. "I forgot to give you one of the forms before I left thought I'd swing by and hand it to you." She said. Emelia gratefully excepted. "Thank you so much! I have a question." "Yeah what is it?" The attorney replied. "Well my little pet has been very naughty and I need to punish him and wanted to know if I can have your help?" "Sure I would love to." she replied. They walked on ober to Andrew now laying exhausted on the ground sees both women walking towards the couch. Emelia speaks, "Hey you remember my attorney don't you bug?" "Yes godess." he replied. "Well shes going to be part of this punishement also. Were going to treat you like the bug your supposed be. By the way would you like some water?" "Sure yes please." The attorney said. Emelia went to grab some water and some glue for the puishment. Andrew look up at the other woman in fear and she was looking right back down at him with blooslust. "I'm going to kill you I'm going to ground your little body into the ground till theres nothing left besides a smear on my foot." She said. Andrew terrfied couldn't figure out why she wanted to kill him so bad. Did he so soemthing to her, say somthing, or maybe she just was mad. He couldn't think of anything and than it hit him. This girl was one the bullies in school that used to beat him up and kick him in the balls. "But why was she mad now." he thought. "Do you remember me. The one whom you punched in the gut and made me fall down and cry in front of the whole school. That scared me for life how could you do such a thing. Now your going to be the one on the ground crying!" "Ok lets get started!" Emelia shouted. "You must be wondering what the tape is for little guy? Well I'm going to tape you to her foot and smush you between both our feet as hard as we want." Andrew is now glued to the foot of the attorney with his hands stretched up by her toes and his body steeached by the ball of her foot. He looks straight at his wife, or goddess he doesn't even know anymore. Slowly the womens feet drive together crushing his body between their feet over and over again. Rubbing him into the toes of his godess. Feeling all her sweat and salt pouring into his mouth, not to mention the stinkyness of the attorneys feet. "Ok lets stop I think he's had enough." the attorney says. Emilia gets distracted by her phone and the woman peels him off her toes. His close rips off hes naked now in front of this unknown woman. She lifts him up eye to eye and smiles as she puts him on the ground and brings her foot over top of him! Pushing her toes firmly into his body crushing him into the ground. "I WOULDN'T DO THAT!" Emelia says as she looks up from her phone. "Why not you know what he did to me!" She responded. "Because hes my property not yours!" I don't care I'm going to crush him!" "You'll regret that..." Emilia sighs. Then suddenly the woman freezes and falls to the ground only to stand up and realize shes 2 inch tall now. She screams. She is terrified and falls on the ground crying. Emelia walks over to the pathetic woman and pins her down on the ground underneath her feet. "The water..." the woman thought. "Now look at you just like in school. Trying to threaten boys just to wind up on the ground crying begging for mercy again. Your useless. I'm going to punish you the same way you were going to hurt him. The woman looks up in horror at the godess. "Goodbye stain" Emelia wispers as the woman is grinded into the ground underneath her toes. Only thing left of her was a blood stain that she made Andrew lick off her feet. As a thank you for saving his life.

Chapter End Notes:

Story will be updated shortly.