- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bare with me this is my first story.

Andrew was a 6ft tall half mexican and half white man about 21 years of age. He lived with his wife Emilia was had beautiful brown hair and brown eyes, and stood about 5'6 shorter than her husband. There life was very simple, they lived in Kansas and Andrew worked on cars for a living, Emilia was a stay at home wife who baby sat. They loved their life together, but when it came to their sex life things were still good, but strange. Andrew first of all has had a foot festish and a giantess fetish his entire life ever since he was a little kid he idolized womans feet and being shrunk. When he first told Emilia about this she was taken back. He told her before they were married in the hopes that she would accept it, and they could move on. Their marriage life was a little diffrent than normal. Emilia was totally cool with it. She even would play along with it all the time. Telling him short stories of her grinding him into the ground with her bare feet or chewing his body between her teeth, maybe some vaginal insertion. She would also make him videos, of being his giantess and crushing him beneath her feet, but none of this could truly fufill the desire. The cloest he had ever come is when she desided to make a 360 VR POV for him. Thats the closest him came to being underneath his goddess. Emilia would often ask him to massage or lick and kiss her feet. Which he happily did in service to her. Not just because it was sexual, but because he loved her dearly. One day they were sitting on the couch watching tv when Emilia looked at him with hypnotizing glance and slowly pointed to her feet. This never required words he knew what to do and liked to do it. She enjoyed bossing him around also. What woman wouldn't want to have a man at her feet doing everything she says like a servant. Honestly for Andrew he would do anything she asked if she bossed him like when she wants her feet licked. She eventually caught onto this. More or less he was her servant alot of the time and he loved it. While licking her feet on the couch she slowly lifted his head up with her toes underneath his chin. She said "Look at me slave." Andrew did as he was told. He looked up at the temptresses eyes as she started to speak again "If there was a way to shrink you, but no way for it to be undone would you still want to be shunk?" Andrew gulped. He stare turned into a grin as he looked her in her eyes and said "Absolutely, thats my dream." Knowing that it was just passing talk Andrew continued to worship her feet. While Emilia looked at her husband with passion and desire. They continued for an hour without him even giving thought to what she said.

Chapter End Notes:

More to come soon.