- Text Size +

Later that night Andrew and Emilia decided to go ahead and turn in for the night. They had a chance to talk a little before bed just about normal things when she hands him his bottled water and he takes a sip. Shocked by the lemon flavored test his puckers up. "That was extremely sour babe, whats in that?" he said. While laughing her head off she explains that its just a water mix. As the sleep Andrew dreams the dreams he had most of the time. All about Emilia and her feet. Morning came it was like any other morning. He woke up to the sound of her voice. Like he heard everyday. She pulled the blanket off of him and his vison was very blurry. Only images and shapes could be see nothing in focus until her face was hovering over his. He smiled and said "Hello beautiful." As his vison started to clear he saw her beautiful face slowly descend to kiss him, but something was off. Her face was getting increasingly larger very fast. "WHATS GOING ON?" he shouted with desperation while noticing everything around him was already huge and had been this whole morning, but his vision was to cloudy to notice. "Hello baby." She said with a soft voice. "How do you feel? Is everything ok? They said there could be some sideffects in this, but your looking fine to me. You even have your morning wood still." She smiled as she rubbed it with her giant finger. "Why did you do this to me Emilia?" She rolled her eyes and sighed. "You did this to your self little guy. You told me last night that if there was a way to shrink you and no way to undo it you would want to. Well I found a way and im about to rock your world, or better your about to rock mine and you don't really have any choice do you?" Knowing this and very quickly accepting his fate he nodded to her. In the back of his mind he was completely terrified, but this is everything that he wanted in life it was hard to seperate those two feelings. He started to speak "Baby I don't understand how'd..." She interrupted "Shut up! Stop talking right now!" The mood changed. It was very horrifying right now. "What is she going to do with me?" He thought. "Now first of all do not ever again call me baby. Would you call the queen of england baby? No I don't think so. You can call me when of three things. Number one is Queen, number two is Mistresses, and number three my favorite Godess, because thats what I am to you know. If you call me anything else you will be punished and trust me thats not something you want to happen to you." She took one finger and out the nail on his throat looked him in the eye and made him agree. He had no choice after all. For calling her baby his first punishment was solitary isolation. He was shoved in a box with no food or water. Except Emilia's spit that she put in there and the dead skin shaving from her heels to eat. "You have one week to finish all of this and if you don't you will have a worse punishment. A week later she looked inside and saw that he had done everything she asked. She was surprised. She pulled him out and lay him on the bed with papers in her hands. It took her awhile to device this plan. She spun a story. Over a whole week something happened all over the world with various men. Were being shrunk to about 2 to 3 in tall. 100,000s of them. Some willingly some forcefully. The serum mixed with water was very effective and had no cure. The goverment had to come up with a solution. They were calling them Subs for sub humans. All voting rights and working rights were stripped away. There wasn't much left for them. The private sub care act was being talked about through congress. This would give them a primary care taker that would be responsible for the sub. Most of the time it was a spouse. It quickly changed into something more sinister. The new private sub act. Allowed the original proposed "care takers" to receive full ownership of their sub. With no limitations. This is only if the subbed signed and agreed, but there wasnt much choice. Facilities were being built to hold these sub humans. Where they were promised a peaceful normal life. She seemed different. She was nicer today. "Ok baby" she said. He thought it strange that he acted this way after sticking him in a box for a week. She layed the papers down and explained to him everything. The camps sounded nice the thought to him self, but something about them seemed off. All the care takers of the camps were females. Thats weird he thought. He loved her to much leave her, but also didn't want to become her physical property. That scared him, but the camps sounded sketchier. "Is there no other way?" He asked worriedly. "No baby, not legally." she replied. So they went down to see her attorney and set him on the table. He looked up to see the large woman with their arms on the table looking down at him and the papers. Little did he know, but the attorney actually gave Emilia the serum. "Ok Andrew, I assume you know whats going on right?" The lady said. She was just as terrifying as his wife. "I need you to sign here please." She hads him a huge pencil way bigger than himself. He looks at his wife and she looks down at him. Her red manicured index finger pushes him down forcing him to starting writing. He does as he's directed. The lady picks up the papers and says "Congratulations you are the proud owner of this little bug. He's your property now to do with as you please." Thank you ma'am. She replied. She lowerd her gaze to her tiny husband. Well maybe not my husband anymore she thought. "Your my property now. I own you." she said. Now that I own you you will comply with my original terms. "Emilia whats going on? What did you do to me?" He stuttered. She got her face inches from his tiny body and said "It's godess! Now time for your second punishment. She grabbed him in her hands and pulled of her left shoe. She was wearing black heels with a rounded toe. She threw him down to the toe section were his head rested and the rest of his body pointed upwards. She slowly inserted her foot into it surround him with her feet and toes so warm and sweaty. Her foot goes all the way in leaving him trapped under his godesses foot. And she walks away to head back home.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for any grammatical errors. This is my first story.