- Text Size +

Okay I am totally new to the Giantess game. I never knew it was a fantasy one could have. For me, giantesses belonged in the realm of B-movies from writers who had run out of ideas.
No longer! Now I am as hooked as a girl can be. Yup, totally 100%, died in the wull, down with it!
 
So I should probably start at the beginning; my name is Lindsay. My friend, you know him on giantessworld as "girlfood" is scouring the house to find out how George shrank himself. I don't know how it was that he shrunk. All I know is that at normal size he was last seen in my house.
 
If my pal girlfood finds out how to shrink himself then he's in for a world of Trouble, (note the capital T). Just because he's my friend doesn't mean that I'll be able to restrain myself. Honestly, he could get himself killed.
 
But that is his choice. Besides, it has nothing to do with the story I wanted to share with you. Let me start at the beginning.
 
I was in my house one Saturday, late morning. I had just come back from horseback riding (bareback by the way). I'm not rich, I just know how to ride and a wealthy lady pays me to ride her horses regularly. 
 
Anyway, I had just come back home and was really sweaty. The first thing I did was take a shower. You must imagine how good it felt to feel the hot water wash over you, taking with it the sweat and grime of the early morning exercise. I wrapped a towel around myself and returned to the bedroom.
 
Sun streamed through the open windows and outside the sound of birds chirping could be herd, merry in the mid-summer day. I ditched the towel and stretched, reveling in the sweet smell of flowers drifting through the window and the warm air on my skin.
 
Flopping onto my bed I relaxed and closed my eyes for a moment. It had been an early morning, getting up to ride. A quick lunch was all that stood between me and my afternoon surfing class.  A few minuets rest would be delightful as the sun warmed my room to what felt like exactly the right temperature.
 
I lazily opened an eye and followed the sunbeams drifting downwards towards my old wood floor to where they collected on the dusty (I really needed to sweep there) wood floor right before a side table.
 
While my mind took a leave of absence, my eyes were still on that dusty patch of floor. They caught a bit of movement. I came back from whatever land the conscious had retreated to and paid more attention. Perhaps it was a mouse that was in desperate need of a trap.
 
What I perceived was not a mouse. It looked like a very real action figure sized man jogging across the floor. Needless to say, this came as a bit of a shock.
 
"What the hell?" I believe I said.
 
The man (for I could see he was a man) stopped, turned my way and when he realized my attention was on him, he began to wave both arms as if he was signaling a helicopter circling above him.
 
I was too curious to remember modesty. Still naked, I crawled over the bed and squatted down to pick him up. Settling back down on to the bed I gave the man my complete attention.
 
The first thing that I realized about him was that he was someone I knew. He was my friend, in fact. George had been visiting me a few days ago when I had gone upstairs to change or get something. I don't remember exactly now, but when I returned to find my friend he was gone. No one knew where he had disappeared to.
 
He had been missing for several days. I had attributed it to him needing to go find himself or whatever ridiculous ideas guys get these days.
 
Apparently he had wound up here in my bedroom as small as my little finger.
 
"George," I said. "What are you doing three inches tall?"
 
"I don't know!" he cried. "I've been like this for days. I tried to get your attention and you never saw me."
 
It looked like the past few days were catching up with my little friend George because he began to relate the story in an emotional tone of voice. He was in the kitchen, making a peanut butter sandwich when all of a sudden he was a few inches tall. He had made his way to my room because it was the one room in which the cats were not allowed.
"Then I tried to attract your attention. Once I spelled out a message in ink from a leaky pen but there was not enough left to make a large sign that you would see. Then I tried to signal you by making three flags out of tissue paper and hanging them in plain site. You saw those but you just threw them away."
 
I remembered with a stab of guilt that I had found three scraps of pink Kleenex attached to a toothpick stood up in a crack between floorboards. I had indeed chucked them without much thought.
 
"Finally, I tried to get you to notice me by lying on a white shirt you had thrown on the floor. When you went to pick it up you didn't see me and sent me flying a mile!"
 
"George I am so Sorry!"
 
I was too. The thought that I had not noticed or heard my friend in his time of need was disturbing, even painful. The funny thing was, when he had mentioned me tossing him, I got a little excited. Not emotional excited. Down there excited.
 
"I would never hurt you intentionally," I went on. "Well, you don’t need to worry anymore. I saw you and you're safe now."
 
Suddenly I realized that I was holding him in front of me while I was very naked. He seemed to realize this too because he shouts of gratitude were intermittently disturbed by brief but frequent glances south. I put him on the side table and went around to a chair where I had laid out my bikini in forethought of teaching the surfing lesson later. It was the most handy of clothes available and I pulled them on, trying not to look at George. It was plain even at his size that he was oggeling at me. Suddenly I realized that he must have been treated to several days worth of me getting dressed and undressed while he was here.
 
"There's no need to make it obvious George. You could show a little class and turn around." 
 
"I'm sorry Lindsay, its just that you're so big and beautiful. I mean you were always beautiful but now more than ever!"
 
Blood rose to my head and colored my cheeks red. I finished dressing and came back over to him. I was more than a little peeved at his unchivalrous attitude. Honestly, there are no knights in shining armor any more.
 
"Listen, I have a class to teach in an hour and a half so I really gotta get some food. After that I teach my class. Then I'll take you to a hospital. Maybe they will be able to find a way to cure you."
 
"Maybe." He nodded.
 
Nether of us had much hope for that. It must have taken some serious science or magic for George to react the way he did. Medical science usually doesn't cover that sort of accident. I could only imagine what the receptionist would say when I explained the problem;
 
'You're checking into the hospital because a friend of yours is now three inches tall? Very good ma'am please check Shrinking Accident under Reason For Visit.'
 
Not seeing it. 
 
Anyway I went to the kitchen carrying my "little buddy," and set him on the table while I made a tuna sandwich. Bread, tuna fish... Pretty basic.

"What are you doing in my sandwich?"
 
George was leaning over the bread and shoving pieces of tuna into his mouth.
 
"George get out of there. That's my food!"
 
"Sorry but I haven't eaten much these past few days. I smelled the tuna and I just couldn't resist," he said, wiping his mouth on his sleeve.
 
"Well we don't want you becoming my lunch so next time just ask okay?"
 
"Okay, sorry Lindsay."
 
"No prob." I pushed a bit of tuna his way.
 
It was weird but when I had mentioned eating him I got excited again. Damn. It gave a girl a sense of power to hold a three inch man in the palm of her hand. In a male dominated society and with guys being bigger and more powerful anyway, I sometimes felt a little too small to take on the outside world. Now there was this man who was dependent on me to keep him safe. There was an incredible allure to that kind of control. I could conceivably swallow the itsy bitsy boy whole.
 
Wow! I was more than surprised at my reaction to that little thought.
 
I eyed him hungrily. He didn't notice, just kept plowing into his tuna. I opened my mouth wide and rolled my tongue around a bit, trying to gauge his size. I've swallowed plenty of live oysters. Would I have to chew him first or could I send him down alive?
 
The thought of swallowing the man alive versus simply eating him was like comparing Donald Trump to Brad Pitt. One had its charms (in terms of cash with Trump of course. Hey! Don't give me that look! I'm no gold digger.) but the other was almost irritable. I tried to imagine what it would be like to have a real live person struggling in my belly. I bet I would be able to feel him. With a stethoscope I bet I could even hear him!
 
George happened to look up right then and noticed my mouth was wide open, tongue ring clicking against my teeth and eyes on him.
I quickly changed my expression to a reassuring smile. He smiled back.
 
What was I thinking? Surely I wouldn't eat my friend. I was incapable of eating my friend. Hell I didn't even want to eat my friend.
 
Right?
 
I decided to eat the sandwich and at least kill the hunger knowing at my belly. Left unfed it seemed to be planning on joining forces with my womanhood and demanding George. Hmm. Maybe I better eat two sandwiches, I thought. 
 
I did and added an apple for good measure.
 
"George, sweetie." I smiled at him and he looked up at me again. He walked onto my palm when I held it out. Raising him to eye level I ignored the feeling of lust coming over me. He trusted me completely. I had absolute power over him and it all was a turn on. Of course, he had every reason to trust me. I hoped.
 
"Why don't I bring you to my lesson? You'll have to wait in the car but I'll be sure to roll the window down so you don’t bake.
 
"Thank you Lindsay. I would like to stay with you now that you noticed me. It will be much safe with my friend near me."
 
I carried him to the car and set him into the drink holder next to me. At first we were rocking out to a local radio station but then I realized George wanted to talk so I killed the tunes.
 
"Lindsay, what do you think they'll do to me?"
"What?"
"The doctors at the hospital? Do you think they'll give me over to the government? They might even send me to Area Fifty-One."
 
His imagination was running away with him. It wasn't all that surprising. He was used to being confident, strong and in charge. The helpless gig was not working out well so far.
 
"Don't worry. I'll make sure you're treated like a human."
 
"Will you Lindsay?"
 
Man this watching out for my friend job might turn into a complete lifestyle if I didn't nip it in the bud soon. But to be honest, I wasn't sure I wanted to give the little guy up. It was nice having him around. He could be like a pocket boy-friend or something. He also could be a snack. I terminated the train of thought.
 
I left George to his own devices in the car and hopped out. My class was arriving in ones and twos so I pulled out my surfboard and mentally composed myself for the lesson.
 
I don’t want to bore you to tears so I'll just say that the waves were pretty chill and the lesson went over big. One of my friends, Les, found a oyster and skipped him over the ocean.
 
"No fair. We could have eaten him." I teased.
"No oysters for you Lindsay," he jokingly reprimanded. "Not without a cold brew to wash ‘em down. besides I don't like 'em live." 
"Really?" I asked. "They're the best when they're alive!"
"You've eaten them alive?"
"Swallowed is more like it."
"Wow!"
"Wow what?"
"Nothing. It just seems like a great way to go."
"Really?" This surprised me.
"Oh yeah. Being eaten by a hot gal like you? Great way to go."
"Oh," I said more to myself than him. It was probably not a good thing to hear.
 
I bid Les a hasty good-bye and returned to my truck. There was George, snoozing in the passenger seat cushion.
 
I began to put on my jean shorts with the driver side door open. I turned my head to look at George again and caught him staring at my sand covered, bikini clad ass. Of course, it was riding up. 
 
George didn't even look away when I caught him at it. He just kept looking. This didn't bother me. In fact, it excited me. It excited me a lot.

"Nice ass!" said George. "It looks better than good."
 
"I think horseback riding has something to do with that." I said. 
 
I turned away and donned my jeans and shoes. A few moments later we were on our way back to my house.
 
"I'll just take a shower and wash the salt off before we hit up the hospital," I explained to George.
 
George hadn't taken his eyes off me since I had returned. 
"Lindsay?" he asked.
"Yeah bud?"
"Don't take me to the hospital."
"You don't want to get better."
"I'd rather say with you for a while and be small. Is that okay with you?" 
This was more than okay with me. I tried not to show it.
 
"Sure, sure. I'll keep you around until you feel ready to go. It will probably take a while to adjust to talking to normal sized people. You can practice with me."
 
Some of my excitement seeped into my last sentence. A little spark of desire was burning in the back of my brain. That last comment by Les; "Being eaten by a hot gal is a great way to go" was knawing at me from the inside.
 
I stole a glance at George before returning my eyes to the road. Couldn't look at him now. Gotta drive safely. Don’t think about him.
 
I made it home, grabbed George and headed for my room, picking up a few crackers on the way. Surfing make's you hungry. I should have gotten more and I knew it but I couldn't wait to concentrate on George.
 
"Jeez, Lindsay." said my pocket pal. "Look at the size of these crackers compared to me!"
I gave him a glance as I popped a cracker into my mouth and started to chew.
He looked on in wonder. His eyes were wide. At the current height, George's head didn't reach the top of the cracker that he had stood on end.
 
"I bet you could swallow me whole!" he exclaimed as he watched me chew.
An explosion of longing for him shot through me. It took all my self control to not grab him right then and there. As it was, I doubled over, my face coming close to his body.
 
"Sorry Lindsay. It was just an observation. Don't be so surprised." 
 
I gave George the crackers along with a saucer of H2O and then took a quick rinse in the shower. A cold shower. It didn't help. I didn't expect it to but some of my guy friends say it diffuses them. I'm not a guy so it just made me cold. 
 
Stepping out of the shower, I dried off and started to dress. I trend to focus on what I was dong, as if dressing and arranging my hair was the most absorbing task in the world.
 
It was a long shot but the whole idea behind it was to get my mind off the tiny little fragment of an idea burning in the back of my brain. It screamed at me; Eat George!
 
 I imagined him on my sandwich as he stuffed himself full of tuna fish, oblivious to me sizing him up from above. I remembered how he had simply hopped into my hand when offered and didn't think twice about trusting me. No one else knew of his situation. It would be so easy.
 
My belly growled. I knew what it wanted. I imagined George in my mouth, going down my throat and in my belly. I thought I could probably do it while he was still alive.
 
Did I really want to eat my friend? I asked myself. The answer popped into my head before I could stop it.
 
Yes.
 
Was I going to? There was no reason that my mind couldn’t prevail over my hunger. It was simply a mind over matter thing.
 
I finished with my hair and returned to my bedroom, feeling much more reassured. That was until I saw George on the plate of crackers that I had brought out. He was breaking off tiny peaces and eating them, sitting cross legged on the plate, like he was a little snack himself.
 
It wasn't so much that I had no willpower. It was simply that my mind changed it's mind. I wanted to eat him. My mind had stopped resisting my gut and now whispered assurances of understanding and even obligation to ending his life; he'll probably never recover, I can't watch him for the rest of his life, what kind of existence would it be for him to live at three inches? He would be almost impossible to keep track of and protect all the time. What if I loose track of him and he's eaten by my cat or a spider? Wouldn't that be a far worse fate? Besides hadn't Les said it was a great way to go? He might even enjoy it.
 
It was then, that I made up my mind. I walked slowly over to George, feeling a heightening arousal coming over me like an unexpected squall.
 
He watched me come, munching on a cracker, then leaning over to the saucer of water to wash it down. Sitting back in his cross legged position, he smiled up at me.
 
"Hey Lindsay. How was your shower?"
 
"Fine."
 
I held out a palm and he obligingly got his feet under him and strolled into my palm. I grinned when he did that. I was getting even more excited.
 
Straightening up, I brought him closer to my lips. The grin was gone now. My lips were slightly parted. I was beginning to get nervous despite being in total control of the situation. New experiences and all that.
 
Taking a few sips of water, I turned back to George who was still standing in my palm staring up at me.
 
I opened wide.
 
George looked inside my mouth. He had a impressed expression.
"Whoa Lindsay. Nice mouth. Scary though. I can even see your uvula in the back of your throat."
 
You'll see it better in a few seconds mister!
 
"We'll I'd hate to be around if you're really hungry. I bet you really could swallow me whole."
 
Even though I had already decided on eating him, this proved too much for me. I already had my mouth open. I brought my palm up to my mouth and popped him in.
 
"Whoa!" shouted George from inside. I had closed my mouth on him and he was thrashing about and laughing.
 "Whoa, that was really scary Lindsay." I moved him about with my tongue. He struggled back and forth as I swished him about in my mouth. Near the throat... No! Not yet! Now over to my cheek, now under my molars. Don't bite! Onto my tongue again, oh he's wiggling around. Now against my front teeth.
 
I opened my mouth again so he could get some fresh air before going south.
 
"For a minute there Lindsay I thought you were really going to eat me."
His voice was not as muffled as it was when my mouth was closed and I heard every word clearly. It was of a tone that someone would use when they are having fun and in a care free state.

 I didn't really want to do this but I could not stop myself. My arousal brought me to tears.
 
Slowly, savoring the sensation, I curled the tip of my tongue upwards. Then, pressing him in between my tongue, I felt him forced backwards towards my throat. By now his body was covered in a lot of saliva so every attempt to stop his body from sliding towards my gullet made him move all the more easily. He was giggling and shouting all the way. I think he was nervous but still believed this to be a game, a funny thing to do to scare him. His cries were far from true panic. I knew that would change soon but would I be able to hear it?
I wanted to.
Finally he was at the entrance to my throat where I held him for a moment. His feet were closest and I nueged him a bit further out over the throat.
"Lindsay!" he shouted. "Lindsay, enough."
 
"Mmm." I said. I wonder what it must have sounded like to hear that vibrating up my throat from the darkness. The thought of it got me even more ecstatic. I was trying to control myself. I desperately wanted to swallow but held him to exacerbate my sensations.
 
"Lindsay? It's getting dangerous here."
 
I moved him further out. Now his arms were spread out and trying to increase friction over my tongue. His legs were beginning to dangle over. I could no longer feel them. I think he didn't wiggle now because he was afraid he would accidently induce an inadverntant swallow. 
 
"Lindsay, please!"
 
His feet must have triggered the reflex for I swallowed him then. I could hold it no longer.
 
He traveled down my esophagus. My muscles were squeezing him downwards and he fought against them. The sensation was overpowering. I moaned as the squall of arousal turned into a full blown hurricane.
 
I felt his progress down my throat and finally into my belly. I reached for a desk drawer and pulled out a stheoscope that I use for horses sometimes.  
 
With shaking hands I fit the pieces to my ears and pressed the round part to my belly.
 
At first I heard nothing but gurgles but suddenly I discerned a faint; "Help!"
 
My hand shot to myself. I could hold it no longer. I tried to force some calm into my tone as I said aloud; "No one can help you George. No one knows you’re in my belly. I ate you up George, and that's how it's going to stay."
"No! No! Lindsay! Let me out please!"
I felt something move within my belly. I was already giving myself some self-service and this jolted things to a height I had never known.
"Don't waste your oxygen George. Better save it. I like feeling you struggle in there."
I lay down and continued what I was doing. 
I peaked, shouted and came back down.
 
It was like no experience I have ever had. Relaxing in the feeling afterwards I felt another movement from deep within my belly.
 
When I came back down from the second time, I felt like a new woman. I turned on some music and danced around my room in a state of satisfaction and feminity that could not be conveyed in words. I caught my own eye in the mirror.
 
There, I thought to myself, is a true man-eater. A woman who has expressed herself sexually. 
 
I went out with friends that night (guys and girls). I eventually told "girlfood" about what I did because he was into giantesses. He clued me into Vore after that. It was he who suggested that I could make a contribution to this giantessworld.com site by outlining my experiences.
 
Once was not enough by any standards.  My author buddy is still searching for a way to get down to three inches. Once he does that he'll live up to his penname. I hope "girlfood" figures out how to shrink himself. If he does than I wouldn't count on any new stories from him for a while. Or ever.
 
Most sincerely waiting for my next little shrunken man to come along,
 
Lindsay