- Text Size +

ngghhhhhhh

You gasped for air as the arm wrapped around your neck tightened. Your ste[-sister had snuck into your room and put you in a headlock. This was not an uncommon occurrence, and though you immediately tapped to exclaim submission, she did not let up.

Just as you were on the brink of passing out, she would let up slightly, only to tense her arm again after you got a sip of air into your lungs.

After some time she released your neck, her laughter echoing through your ears.

“Kate, what the hell! Get out of my room!”

She hopped up onto your bed, next to the desk chair you were sitting on.

“Wow, is that any way to talk to your sissy? I came in here to see how you were doing, pip-squeak, but now I’m thinking I want a foot rub.”

She raised an off-white sneaker and placed it firmly in your lap. Her shorts and loose-fit t-shirt confirmed that had just gotten back from a run, no doubt she hadn't showered.

“Ok.. but will you leave afterwards?” You pleaded, familiar with how badly this could end for you.

With a smirk on her face she wiggled her foot, not acknowledging the question.

"Take off my socks and shoes loser"

You undid the laces on her first sneaker before tugging the shoe off. She raised her second foot and you did the same. You bared her feet, placing her socks on the ground carefully to avoid giving her a reason to use them as part of her torture.

You kneaded her foot in your hands, paying attention to the balls of her feet and her toes. The smell wafted up and was pungeant enough to make you a bit dizzy, an earthy and sweaty musk. She stopped paying mind to you, paying attention to her phone, only breaking after a few minutes to raise her other foot and signal you to switch.

She put the phone down and looked at you, grinning.

"Having fun?"

You didn't reply, eager to just finish and be done with it.

She raised the foot you were not massaging up to your face, wiggling her toes.

"Kiss it."

You pretended not to hear her, and she responded by nudging your cheek with the foot.

"Kiss my foot and I'll get out of here."

You extended your head outwards and gave her foot a quick peck.

"Good boy. Now," she brought her hands forward and pulled her first and second toe apart, "suck between my toes. I've got some gunk in there I need to get out." She wiggled her toes to punctuate the request, and you could see some lint and dirt between them.

Disgusted by the request, you finally retorted.

"Kate, get the hell out of my room now!" You threw her foot to the ground and pushed her other foot away.

Her face turned cold before she retorted

"Big mistake, loser."

In a moment you were on the ground, having been pushed down from the chair. You opened your eyes and your vision was immediately eclipsed by her foot, coming down hard on your face. You could faintly hear her laughter as your vision was blurred by the blows to your face. She missed a few times and slammed down on your neck, before stopping and standing above you.

"Now,"

She squatted over your face, you could feel the heat emanating from her ass
"Smell my ass!"

She released all weight, and her ass came crashing down on your face. The smell was unreal, intense and overpowering, her sweaty ass dizzying and humiliating you.
She alternated between gyrating her hips and bouncing, smearing your face all over her shorts. As you were pondering how thankful you were that she kept the shorts on, she raised her booty a few inches above your face.

"Now... smell my asshole!"

She pulled down her pants and spread her cheeks. You could see the detail on her pink starfish, puckered as if threatening to kiss you all over. And with that thought she brought it crashing down, slick with sweat and now pressed right up against your nose. She continued the gyrations and bouncing, making sure to rub it against every part of your face.

Her laughter made the experience even worse, and as she aimed her filthy asshole right over your nose and mouth, she puckered it while making kissing noises, mocking you and threatening you with worse if you did not kiss it back.

After some time, she grew tired, and stopped moving. Your nose was nestled right up against the taint above her asshole, your mouth covered by the flesh of her ass. Your air was filtered through her ass, each stale breathe accompanied by her funk. She stayed for a few minutes more on her phone, occassionally wiggling her ass.

You knew it was coming, but were dreading it. She sat down hard, and as you tried to push her ass off your face, she pinned your arms to the side. You could not breathe, and knew she was not going to let up until you were out. After squirming for a minute you let go, allowing the feeling of her big, soft, warm ass to usher you into unconsciousness.