- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys! I haven't written a text story in forever. I've mostly been doing collages and comics over the last few years. Make sure you find me (Newschool2626) on Deviant Art or Twitter to stay up to to date with all my work!!!!

     Catalina always hated when American guys visited her city. The men always seemed so arrogant and full of themselves. She also hated the fact that guys her age would always try to hit on her, and she knew they just wanted a one-night stand because starting a relationship with someone who lives in another country was just stupid. She was so sick of these American men and their attitude… but then idea came to her.

     As she was walking home, an American boy named Kevin stopped her. She smiled and said “Hola.” Kevin hesitated for a moment, then asked “I’m sorry, do you speak English?” Catalina smiled back and just said “Si.” Kevin liked her playfulness, and he was confident this would go somewhere good for him. However, that’s exactly what Catalina wanted him to think.

     They talked as he walked her home, and then she invited him inside. To Kevin, this couldn’t have gone any better. He assumed his charm had completely won her over and walked into her home with a lot of confidence. However, then he sees Catalina pick up a strange device from her coffee table. It looked like a gun, but more technological. She asked if he wanted to see what it does, and he nodded. So, she pointed it at the couch and he saw a beam of light hit it. For a moment, he thought she had vaporized it, because it looked as though it suddenly disappeared, but after a moment, he realized what had happened. On the ground was a much smaller version of the couch. This girl had shrunk the couch!!!! She then pointed it at the tiny couch, squeezed the trigger, and Kevin watched the couch go back to it’s normal size. It was incredible.

     Catalina could see the shock and wonderment across the guy’s face. She takes this moment of vulnerability and asks “So… what did you think? We can take this back to my bedroom, and I can become like a goddess to you.” It takes Kevin a moment to understand what she was saying, but once he does, he realizes he needs to sidestep this idea very quickly. He starts laying on the charm, “But if you shrink me, there’s certain things we can’t do when I’m so tiny.” He leans in to kiss her, but she rolls her eyes and mutters something in Spanish that he didn’t understand. This clearly wasn’t what she wanted to hear. This was confirmed when he heard her say “Maybe you should just leave.”

     This was all going downhill so quickly. He was about to miss his chance to score with a hot Latina girl. Catalina could see his worry, and she walked over to him seductively saying “If you stay and let me shrink you down, we can have lots of fun. I’ll even let you play with mi culo.” She then whispers in a very sexy voice in Spanish “Te voy a encojer, meterte dentro de mi culo y eventualmente tu palida piel se va a volver cafe de tanto pasar tiempo donde yo mantengo mi mierda. Tu vas a ser el esclavo de mi culo, mi pequeño tonto que vuve dentro de mi sucio culo.” She then pulls her lips away from his ear and rubs her nose on his as she asks, “Is that something you want?”

     Kevin was so aroused. He had no idea what she just said. He didn’t even know what the hell a ‘mi culo’ was, but he was pretty sure it was Spanish for vagina, and after the way she whispered in his ear, he would do anything to get near it, even if he had to shrink for it. His mouth was dry. He tried to say “yes” but the word wouldn’t come out. He tried again, but it came weakly and dry, so he nodded just to be clear. Then Catalina walked him back to her bedroom with a huge smile on her face.

     Once they were in her room, Kevin got incredibly nervous. He couldn’t believe he was actually going to let some girl he just met shrink him down just so he could get some pussy. It sounded idiotic, but he didn’t care. He signaled he was ready, so Catalina pulled the trigger. Catalina’s smile was the biggest it had ever been in her whole life as she watched the white boy dwindle down in size. He not only agreed to shrink, but she got him to unknowingly agree to a lot worse just with her power of seduction and his lack of comprehension for any language but english. She was ecstatic, and she walked over to her new slave’s tiny body.

     The footsteps were like little earthquakes as Catalina’s bare feet approached the tiny guy. He never knew he could be so scared of feet! Eventually, they stopped right in front of him. Her toes were huge and overpowering. Just looking at her big toe made him feel so weak and insignificant. However, the worst part was the smell. It seemed as though his new size made his senses strong. The odor probably wasn’t too bad, but because of how small he was, it overwhelmed him. Of course, that’s not the odor he would need to be worried about.

     As Kevin was focused on the giant bare foot in front of him, he didn’t even notice the hand coming for him until he felt Catalina’s monolithic fingers pluck him off the ground. When they were walking home together, he was being cute and playing with her hand. He remembered it being so small, but now it’s almost unrecognizable. The size of the lines in her knuckles and palms of her hand make it seem almost impossible that it was the girl’s hand he was playing with just momentarily ago was the same hand that was grabbing him.

     Once Kevin was waist high, he knew this was it. He was about to come face to face with the biggest vagina he could ever imagine. He’s not sure how he felt about it. It seemed scary, but this girl was hot, and although it might be weird and kind of gross, he was also excited to play with her in this new, unexpected way. However, something strange happened. He started moving away from her vagina. It appeared he was moving towards her side, but once he got to her side, she kept moving him. He didn’t understand what was going on. Finally, she stopped moving her hand once he was behind her, but he still had no idea what she was doing.

     That’s when it happened. Her other hand grabbed the waistbands of her pants and panties and pulled them away, slowly revealing her giant, Latina ass. It started with just the top of her butt cheeks and the tip of her butt-crack, but she revealed more and more until he could see her whole entire ass. He thought her feet and hands were big, but nothing compared to what he saw below him. Words could do no justice how big this Latina girl’s ass was. On the walk home he looked at it several times and thought about all the dirty things he would do to it once they got back to her place, but all those thoughts were completely wiped from his mind because now he could only think of the dirty things she does with this massive ass… and it involved a very different form of “wiping.” The sex appeal had worn off as terrifying images pop into his mind of her just doing her routine, bodily functions.

     For a moment, Kevin almost even forgot Catalina was there. He was so focused on her ass, that he shuttered from surprise when he heard her loud voice speak “I’m so happy you agreed to let you stick you in mi culo. Brave boy. Stupid, but brave!” Kevin suddenly felt his body temperature raise as he realized mi culo didn’t mean her vagina. She was talking about her butt!! He was about to scream in protest, but he felt his body falling and instead just screamed as he started falling into the back of the hot girl’s panties.

     Kevin fell all the way to the bottom and the felt his body slam against the butt cheeks. They were so soft, and yet, felt so heavy. He watched the skin ripple around where his face had just hit, but then he took in the full site. He fell to his back in terror as he looked up at the massive booty. Somehow, it looked even bigger and more threatening from this perspective as he craned his neck back just to take in the full view of the two muscles in front of him. The world around him started to shake as Catalina wiggles her butt and says “Well, go on in! Go inside and explore mi culo!!!”

     Normally he would love to see this girl shake her big, beautiful Latina ass, but right now he was hanging on for dear life from just a light wiggle. Thankfully, it stopped suddenly as she said “Wait.” He laid on the back of her panties, wondering what she was waiting for. Did she change her mind? Was she letting him go? As he was thinking, a powerful blast of air hit his entire body. It was like a massive wave, except with wind instead of water. Along with it was a powerful, yet high pitched noise, and then it hit him. The smell. He was baffled at first, but then he pieced it together. The loud noise, the blast of air, and the powerful odor… was a fart. She just farted on him. That would be disgusting even if he was his normal size, but now?! She just COVERED him in her fart! Had the back of her panties not been there, he probably would have been BLOWN AWAY from just one of her fucking farts!!

     Catalina starts to giggle “Okay, all clear. Now you can go in!!” Kevin was terrified. He couldn’t believe it. Was she serious? The air around him still smelled like a fart, which was far worse due to his tiny size, and now she expected for him to, what? Just wiggle his way up between her butt cheeks and get closer to where the smell came from?! He knew what was between her butt cheeks. He knew what came out of this gigantic, bare ass when she was sitting down in the bathroom for a period of time. Facts he ignored at normal size if he wanted to stick his dick in there, but to have his whole body against her butthole?! She clearly wasn’t thinking this through.

     Seeing that the tiny boy in the back of her panties was clearly too afraid to go in on his own, Catalina giggled. She didn’t blame him. She thought her butthole was gross just at its normal size. Guys having an obsession with the part of the body where girls’ shit comes from and gets smeared around when they wipe their ass is pretty stupid. But for her tiny, little guy, she knew it would be so much worse… and this excited her. She put her other hand in the back of underwear and bit her lip as she said “Come on!! You said you wanted this! I asked you if you wanted to be my little butt slave and live as a speck inside mi culo forever, and you said yes. No backing out now!! Come on, butt slave. Time to live up to your word.” And with that, she got a finger behind him and started pushing him between her ass cheeks.

     The giant finger pushed behind him. He couldn’t stop it. It was too strong. So, his body slammed against the crack of the Latina girl’s ass. It stopped him momentarily, but then the cheeks slowly spread to let him through. It felt so weird to have these massive mounds of flesh surrounding his body and pushing in on him. However, he wasn’t focused on that. He was focused on the smell. Outside of her butt-crack it was just a faint odor, but now? It was strong, and getting stronger by the second. When it started getting unbearable, that’s when he arrived. Catalina pushed his body right against her asshole and started rubbing him it against it, humiliating him. When she let go, he just looked at it. Her anus was so fucking big. The wrinkles surrounding it made him shiver, but the really scary part was in the center, where the tight muscle squeezed together tightly to make small hole that controlled what goes in… and what goes out.

     Catalina could feel him trembling in terror and laughed. She teasingly said “Come on, start licking and kissing!! That’s what a butt slave does.” Finally, Kevin breaks his silence and speaks for the first time “Catalina, get me out of here!! Your butthole smells so bad!!” As he said this, the oil from her butthole started to get in his mouth, “…. And it tastes even worse.” Catalina laughed incredibly hard at the tiny boy’s position. She was loving this, “Awww, come on. We both know you came over here to get some hot, Latina ass. I’m just giving it to you!! A lifetime supply. Forever!” She cackles in delight. Kevin on the other hand tries to reason with her “You can’t keep me in here. This is illegal!!” Catalina just laughs again, “Of course I can keep you in there forever. You agreed to it…and…” Catalina pulls out her phone and hits ‘stop recording’ and continues “I even have our verbal contract on record. So, if for some strange reason people do come looking for you, and if for some even dumber reason they go looking for you in my butt, I have the evidence that says you agreed to be there.”

     Kevin’s heart sank. He thought back on their conversation, and he actually did agree to it. Sure, he had no idea what she was saying, but he agreed to every word just to try and get into her pants… and he got in them…. Catalina was enjoying his silence. She knows how right she is, but then she adds insult on top of it, “Although, you should hope they DON’T come looking for you? By the time all that happens… well… you see how clean and pristine I keep my asshole?” Kevin looks it up and down. It truly is flawless. He can’t imagine a more perfect butthole, which made him feel stupid for thinking that considering how this butthole was torturing him. He finally answers “Y-y-y-yes.” She smiles “Well, I take could care of mi ano. My delicate little cherry blossom! I give it a great deal of attention and care…. You? You won’t get the same treatment. So, by the time they find you, you’ll have spent so much time in mi culo that your white skin will be as caramel colored as my Latin ass!!”

     He knows he’s going to regret asking this question, but he has to “…. Why is my skin going to be a different color?” Catalina just laughs at this dummy. He knows the answer, but she’s happy he’s asked. It brings her to the next part of her torture. She slowly starts stroking his tiny body with her finger “Mmmm, because…” then Kevin feels pressure against his body, but it’s different than last time. She’s not just pushing him to rub him up and down her anus. It’s something far worse.

     Kevin feels his legs suddenly go through that tight, little hole that controls things going in or out. For a moment, it was resisting letting him in, but eventually, it relaxes and let his legs through. Kevin starts to cry. His body is slowly moving in, little by little. First it was just the bottom half of his legs, then the top half, then it got to his crotch level. He cursed himself as he felt his penis make contact with the slimy orifice and went inside with the rest of his mid-section. Wanting to put his penis inside of her was the fucking reason he was in this position, and it was NOT worth it!!! However, he didn’t have time to worry about that as more of his body was getting pushed in. His stomach, his arms, his chest, and just as he wanted to scream because he was up to his neck and thought he was about to get pushed all the way into this girl’s rectum… it stopped. She left just his head poking out.

     Catalina took her hand out and was so pleased with herself, but she wasn’t done yet “Hey butt-boy. Can you still hear me back there?” Kevin shouts “Yes!!!” Catalina smiles, “Good!! So, I decide to be nice to you. I probably shouldn’t spoil you like this. You refused to crawl between my butt cheeks, and then you refused to worship my beautiful, little, cherry blossom, but what can I say? I guess I’m just too nice for my own good! So, I’ll give you one more chance. You can start kissing and worshipping the pink, wrinkled skin around your face while I sit down and watch TV, or I can stop being so nice and push you all the way in until the next time I need to shit…. Trust me, you don’t want to go the second route.” Catalina gives her booty a little shake, “…. So?”Kevin couldn’t believe he was about to do this, but what choice did he have? Catalina could just keep making things worse for him, and he can’t even imagine what it would do to him mentally if he gets pushed out of this Latina girl’s ass into a toilet, looks up, and sees… a massive, terrifying thing falling down towards him from her butt. He took a moment, gathered up all his courage… then started pressing his tongue and lips against the giant sphincter. The taste was awful, and he couldn’t even describe the oily texture he was getting off of her butthole and into his mouth… but still… he continued to kiss and lick it.

     Catalina started to laugh and shaking her booty, feeling so victorious. Then her laughter became a little more malicious as she laughed at him, “Ewww, I can’t believe you’re doing that. You’re so nasty!! You white boys just really love a Latina booty, don’t you?! I can’t complain though.” She sits down and turns on the television, “I can just sit here, watch my shows, and you keep my bootyhole sparkling clean! That will be your job from now on, and you better do a good job too! You wanted to live in mi culo, and now you better take care of it. It’s your home.” As she says that last sentence she relaxes on the couch and enjoys the tickling sensation the white boy was giving her bootyhole.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Be sure to read my newest issue of Portals when it comes out at Giantess Fan in 10 days!!!