- Text Size +

After the short trip in our unusual means of transportation, we finally heard Rachel's sweet voice address us once again "Alright guys, we've arrived".

Not even a second later, her huge hand entered the purse and grabbed a key below us, and took it out. Then we heard a rustling sound, and something sliding which was probably the door opening, as well as Rachel happily announcing "We're hooome!".

After she entered, the young woman sat down on a bench and set down her purse, proceeding then to carefully fish us out and place us on the floor.

 

 

 

We were met with quite a grandious view: the apartment was of course gigantic for us, but had also a stylish feel to it, still mantaining comfort. A far cry from the cheap student apartments we were used to.

Next to us, Rachel bent down and began unlacing her sandals. I couldn't help but notice how close we were to her feet, and how huge they were. 
It would take me quite some time to get used to the scale of this new world. 

When she was done with it and barefoot, she placed her hand near us with the palm upwards for us to climb on, and said "Come on, let's go meet your new roomates!" she encouraged gently, and we hurriedly climbed onto it.

 

Rachel then walked to the attic and called "Alexis! Laura! We have arrived, come meet the new guys!"

In the next seconds of silence, us four, standing on the palm of a giant pretty college girl, were quite nervous, each of us for different reasons: Rob for example was having a hard time at looking ahead without turning to face the impressive cleavage behind him.

I heard that Reed was repeating at low voice "... Imuoto-chara, please give me an imuoto-chara please..." which made me chuckle at his idiocy, and i relaxed slightly, ready for what was coming.

 

I heard a door opening and closing in the corridor at the side of the attic, most likely where the rooms were located, and soon a tall figure strolled out of it, stretching her arms while yawning.

She had wavy, jet-black hair that went to the base of her slender neck. Her skin was fair, although not as pale as Rachel's, and boy she was showing a lot of it: she was wearing only black panties and a loose black crop top, the type that let most of the belly showing. 

Speaking of which, she had a slim waist, and amazing "ab lines". However, she didn't seem muscular at all, she probably just had such good genes that she looked amazing even without exercising. Most likely, most of the fat went to her breasts, barely contained by the top she was wearing. 
Her face, even without make-up on, was extremely attractive as well, with magnetic violet eyes.

If i had to describe her in two words, one would be "FUCKIN" and the other "HOT".

 

 

As she approached, still sleepy, Rachel sighed, putting her free hand on her hip and said "Come on Alexis, you know you shouldn't wake up this late, it will mess up your sleep cycle! And put something on, you're being rude to our new guests!"
Now that she was nearer i noticed she was slightly taller than Rachel. 

Alexis moaned and slurred, her eyes still half-open "Yeah yeah you're right, but i'm clothed like this most of the time so they might as well get used to it" 

She yawned again, covering her mouth with her hand, and crouched to get a better look at us. 

Her face was just on the limit of being uncomfortably close to us, her violet eyes so big that i was scared to get lost in them. 

After a few moments of this sudden staring contest that felt like ages, the corners of her mouth raised a bit in a playful grin.

She giggled "My, aren't you guys handsome! Nice to meet you!" 

"N-nice to meet you too" we muttered, embarrassed. It didn't happen very often to be complimented by such a bombshell, and on top of that she was way more than a hundred metres tall compared to us.

She stood up again, addressing excitedly Rachel "I hope you didn't take the wrong ones because i'm not handing over guys this cute!"

 

 

Before she could answer, we heard the sound of another door shutting in the corridor, and another girl stepped into view and stopped, leaning on the wall, looking in our direction with a neutral gaze.

She was shorter and petite compared to the other two, but not less attractive by any chance. Actually, i think i fell for her on the spot. 

Her hair was straight had the same shade as Rachel, and was cut at about shoulder length, and probably the most beautiful face i've ever seen. Her big green eyes captivated me instantly.

She was wearing comfortable home clothing, so a loose girly t-shirt and shorts that showed her shapely, thin legs and thighs but encased the most firm and round bubble butt i've ever seen. Even with that shirt it was clear that she wasn't as... gifted as the other two on the breast department, but the rest more than made up for it.

However, she was still keeping her distance and her expression wasn't warm as the other two girls, but not openly hostile either.

Since she was just there standing in silence, Rachel spoke up "Guys, she is my little sister Laura, she's your age and i'm sure you'll become great friends really soon!"

I waved at her, timidly, and she simply answered with a slight nod. Awkward.

We didn't notice that Rachel had slightly raised her hand almost to eye-level, so when she started whispering to us, we jolted at the sudden and near sound "Don't worry, she's just shy around strangers, that's all!"

Then she lowered her hand again, and said "Well, why don't we decide the rooms so we can drop your luggage?"

Mike asked "Wait, is there only three of you?"

"Don't worry, she's just a tad late, she'll arrive as well a bit later" Alexis explained "By the way, her name is Chloe and she's Laura's age as well"

 

 

Then we decided to randomly appoint what room we were going to, using a few toothpicks with colored tips.

Rob asked to the giant girls "Doesn't it bother you to share the room with us? I mean, we're guys so..."

They looked at him confused for a second, then started to laugh. Even Laura giggled at the absurdity of the question.

"Of course it's no problem, silly! I'm sure you're proper gentlemen, but even if you weren't, at your size you're completely harmless" Assured Rachel.

"In fact, you should be the ones that have to be weary of us! Because if we wanted to take advantage of you you would be completely helpless!" Alexis added mischievously, earning glares from both sisters.

The image of having a giant girl trying to have their way with us was terrifying to me, but Rob didn't seem to mind as he laughed with them.

 

Then, we drew our picks 

Rob was paired with Alexis, Mike with Rachel, Reed with Chloe so that left me with... Laura.

I was both extatic and terrified at the prospect of living with my newest crush, i mean, i've never had a girlfriend in my whole life, aren't we skipping a few steps?

After i grabbed my luggage that Rachel had placed on her hand, I waited for Laura to... collect me i guess? I still had to get used to this method of transport.

She walked up to us, and i began to feel the crushing pressure of her gaze. 
Before, Rachel and Alexis were purposely acting friendly and open, so the gap was even more apparent: her green eyes were cold and void of any hint of friendliness.

"H-Hello... I'm sorry to intrude, i hope we'll get along from now on..."

"Sure" she answered flatly, and reached in to grab me and my luggage.

 

As i watched nervously the approaching thin fingers, i instinctly shivered. I wonder why.