- Text Size +

Lunch Break

By

Asukafan2001

© 2004. Giantess Planet. All Rights Reserved.

 

 

 

            My head was spinning. The last thing that I remember is, I can’t remember. I start to sit up but I seem to be bound at the neck, ankles and wrist. I jostle my limbs several times trying to break free, however the bonds hold tight.

 

            “HELP!!! HELP ME!!!” I scream as my voice echoes throughout the chamber I am in.

 

Images flash through my mind. I find myself on a giant table extending out every which way infinitely. As I look past the table a light baby blue cassimere sweater is covered almost totally by a white lab coat. The sweater is tucked into some khaki pants with a black leather belt with small silver charms embedded into the belt. A giant hand presses down against me.

 

The entire world lurches from left to the right as a grinding noise rumbles around me as I fight against my bonds. Everything is dark while sounds which seem familiar swirl around me. Sounds so familiar yet I find myself unable to place them. Where am I? What’s going on? Are the only thoughts which cross my mind.

 

The image of a hand coming down on me rapidly passes through my mind then a giant metal pad with light green lights, then what looks like a laboratory, a jar, then finally coldness. Dark, black, coldness encompassing me, I shiver, trying to blow heat onto my hands but the hot air from my mouth is strangely cold.

 

Light starts to peel in from the far corner of the chamber. I can feel the warm air start to spread into the room. Lightness slowly reaches the far corners of the chamber. I find myself staring up at a lid. A bright school bus yellow lid peels away from the top of the chamber. Distant voices of laughter reach my ears. The sounds of laughter make my body cringe.

 

The laughter rings louder and louder in my head. Faces speed through my mind, I can see them clearly but they mean nothing. They are but strangers. The images speed by faster and faster as the laughter grows louder and louder until a scalpel implodes into the ground around me. 

 

“Run, Run I scream to myself” My eyes flash open, the lid now completely removed. Dark brown locks of hair fall down around the chamber. Deep browns eyes focus on me. My lips and mouth so dry they cannot even sputter out a syllable. I mouth the words help me as I instinctively try to sit up, trying to escape the scalpel. The bonds easily hold me down. I turn my head from left to right. The chamber, I am still in the chamber. I think to myself. I stare back up at the deep brown eyes. They are all I can see, all I can focus on. A mouth comes into view. A red snake, no it’s her tongue which slithers out of her mouth seductively licking her lips.

 

The clacking of heels grow louder and louder in my mind. Fear rising in me, slowly growing greater and greater, I seem to know what is going to happen. I’m clawing at the wall like a wild animal trying to get out. Wall, wall, wall, it echoes in my head. Wall to what? Where was I? What’s going on? What was done to me?

 


”NOOOOO, stop please stop” I scream causing my heart to lurch. I surprised myself. My breathing becomes heavier and heavier.  The face, that face, I know this face. Why do I know this face. Why is she staring at me, What have I done?

 

I’m walking down the hall. I have on black dress pants with a casual dress shirt and a lab coat. I am walking next to an older gentlemen, behind me I can hear the clacking of heels, the strangely familiar clacking of heels. I want to look back, I want to look behind me but I can’t. I can only see myself and this older gentlemen. We are talking about funding, and accounts. I shake his hand and I turn my head. I catch the glimpse of dark brown hair.

 

“Noo, not know” I scream. The chamber, I am back here, again, A metal glimmer catches my eye. I gulp as a giant push pin is pressed into my shoulder. I scream out in pain as blood bubbles up around the needle. I can feel it inside of me. Stuck all the way through. The needle is embedded into the floor. I keep trying to say why? Why are you doing this?

 

Red blood spreads across the floor. A body is slumped over on the metal pads. A petite body with long blonde hair which is lying motionless. The trail of blood leads to her. My hands are covered in blood.  Doctor Peterson, Doctor Peterson someone yells from beyond the door. I look scared. I look so scared, what have I done? I killed her, I killed that girl, but why?

 

Giant push pins are sticking out of my body. The bonds have been removed. I struggle to breathe as one by one she pulls the pins out of my body. I look down at the giant holes left by the pins. My mouth agape in awe as they holes heal.

 

“Perfect” Is what escapes from the giant lips.

 

Metal bars surround me, woodchips strewn across the floor. A small saucer is on the opposite side of the cage. It’s barren as my stomach rumbles. Two giant brown eyes peer in from the left side of the cage. The eyes strike fear in me.  My body shakes in obedience as I struggle to my feet. I look out at the giant eyes, the familiar brown eyes.  She mutters the word Beg. Her voice so powerful it hurts my ears. I fall to a knee, then collapse to the floor. She laughs as she spits on me.  Her warm saliva dripping down across my body, I curl myself up into ball not even bothering to wipe away her spit. My teeth chatter as she happily smiles down on me.

“Are you ready? You know its coming don’t you? You know what’s going to happen. You have too; I can see the fear in your body. The way you shake as you stare at me. I have all your memories, and yet you still instinctively fear me. You have no idea who I am.” She laughs evilly as she stares down at me with contempt.

 

My breathing heavier and heavier, as I look out upon the giant room, My eyes lock onto the giant. Her dark brown hair, deep brown eyes stare coldly at me. She smirks as her hand extends towards meI turn to run but stumble into a glass jar. Before I can scurry out she already starts to tilt the jar up vertically. I slide down the length of the jar crashing down onto the floor. She screws the red lid on tightly setting the jar on edge of the table.

 

“It’s time to clean up the mess” she mutters as she turns her attention away from me.

 

She licks her lips once again as I stare up at her in terror. My body feels heavy as her hand latches onto me. I barely find the strength to fight in her grasp. I see her face getting larger and larger. She opens her mouth, her bright white teeth shining as her warm breath passes over my cold body.

 

“Stop, stop” I scream as her mouth grows bigger and bigger until her grip finally releases on me. The descent is so quick I can hardly see anything. My arms flail, extending out in all directions. I grasp onto something slick yet powerful. I pull myself up onto this ledge, I then fall face first into the ground. I can hear my body splat against the wet floor. I look up to see the ground to be red and soft. The ground begins to retreat into darkness.  Giant white daggers pointing down from the ceiling and rising up from the floor guard the exit to this hell.

 

A small security guard runs across the floor. I watch him trying to make it back to the door. The giant stomps her foot once. The rumbling from the stomp of her foot sends him reeling to the ground. He tries to pick himself up but she stomps her foot again. His face smacks into the ground. She laughs as she takes a step towards him.  The tiny man continues trying to fight his way towards the door.

 

She looks at me, you killed her, it was you. Was all that she said as she turned her attention back towards the tiny man. She rose her foot up, a shadow was cast over the miniature man.  The tiny security guard who was just doing his job, fighting desperately for survival, however his fight was not quick enough. I cringed as her black shoe smashed down on him. Blood squirted out in all direction from beneath her foot. As she lifted her foot up from the floor guts and body organs fell from her shoe to the floor.

 

“Eww” she said as she grabbed a Kleenex wiping the blood from the bottom of her shoe then tossing it onto the floor.  She looked back at me.  

 

“No, you killed her, you killed her CLAIRE!!”

 

Everything came rushing back to me. I was getting funding for my project. Claire Litchfield was the other scientist on staff. She was just a year out of college.  She came into my lab. We got into an argument and she struck my assistant. She fell awkwardly onto the pad, dying instantly. I came over to try to stop her but it was too late. I ran over to Emily, my assistant along with the security but it was just too late. By the time we could look up the pad was activated. It was a pad made for molecular reconstruction.   

 

Claire began to tilt the tip of her tongue upwards so it was touching the roof of her mouth. I had nothing to grab onto as I slid down the length of her tongue. I fell into her esophagus whole. I could feel her body forcing me down deeper and deeper into her. It was getting harder and harder to breathe. I try to fight my way out of her esophagus but it’s to powerful. The muscles of her esophagus force me deeper and deeper into her. My lungs are burning as they beg for air.

 

The muscles finally release their grip on me as I splash down into a pool of gastric acids. I flail my arms as I struggle to find a way out of her. I can feel my body being pulled apart from all sides as I mix with her acids and chyme. Another strong push forces me into her small intestine where I finally lose consciousness. I slowly begin to become one with my killer.

 

“Hey Claire, lets talk about funding, with the disappearance of Dr…..”

 

The End