- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here it is, the one and only chapter.

 

Johnny and Lauren have a relationship like no other in the world. They got married 3 years ago, but have known each other for 6 years when they met at Harvard.

 

Both individuals proved to be quite bright, their IQ's stunning and the fruits of their knowledge always casting a shadow on those around them.

 

When the two met, there was an instant connection and over time they fell madly in love. One day in a lab, with just the two of them alone, Lauren mentioned that she always wanted to create a way to shrink. She was always amazed when she pictured what life would look like at the size of an inch, or even a millimeter tall.

 

Johnny was surprised at first, but as with most things between them, was also mutually fascinated. When Lauren learned of his passion about size changing, she felt more comfortable opening up to him further. 

 

Lauren was always full of energy, one might say she was spunky. Despite being a genius scientist, she wasn't at all someone you would ping as a nerd based on her looks. She was quite gorgeous. She has shoulder length brunette hair, deep brown eyes, perfect cheekbones and plush lips that almost never hide her bright white smile. She is 5 foot 5 inches and a ball of energy. Not the kind you grow annoyed with, but rather, the kind that motivates and inspires you.

 

And that is what Johnny loves about her. She isn't afraid of risks, and neither is he. He just wants to help her create the most fun and exciting life they can live out. From the beginning, Johnny knew she had a kinky side. How could she not with all that charisma? It wasn't until after he learned of her shrinking fascination they it really took off.

 

Both worked at Harvard as professors and scientists, but secretly devoted much of their time and resources to shrink technology. With two geniuses on the project, they finally came up with a solution after two years of trial and error.

 

They had finally done it. An injection containing DNA adapters with nano technology. Once injected, within 24 hours the molecules bond to the individual's DNA. The nano technology is driven by a chip that is inserted at the top base of the spine which taps into the individual's nervous system. And with the right practice it wasn't long before Johnny and Lauren had mastered the art of shrinking. They just had to think about their size and command the change. And the chip did the rest.

 

Their first mission you would have thought would have been dedicated to science. Not quite, unless you call having sex at one inch tall inside one of Lauren's 36C bra cups a scientific research experiment. Sure, let's go with that.

 

While there were many instances where scientific research was conducted, nothing has went public. In fact, one kink that the two thoroughly enjoy is the thrill of shrinking, doing something crazy, returning to normal and not getting caught doing it. The voyeurism aspect and the rush of adrenaline from the risk was what they enjoyed the most.

 

The date is June 20, 2033 and Johnny and Lauren are visiting Lauren's sister, Macy. Macy is also beautiful like her sister, but has a slower metabolism and has a hard time keeping her weight where she wants it. By no means is she fat, but she would prefer her thighs not rub together so much and the slight pudge in her belly be gone. Past boyfriends liked to say she was thick, but not overweight, though she was currently single. She was never jealous over her sister for her slim looks as they both seemed to inherit an ample chest and rounded butt from their mother. Macy just happened to be a bit more gifted in those areas. She also had longer brunette wavy hair just beyond her shoulders and had a personality that was more reserved than her sister.

 

Lauren and Johnny arrived at her sister's house earlier than Macy expected. She informed them that she still had to shower before going out for the day which wasn't a problem for Lauren and Johnny. Actually, it was what they hoped for. Today they wanted to do something very risky, kinky, and exciting. Macy went to the shower, undressed and got in. Lauren knew from her childhood that she would be in there at least 20 minutes because no matter what the plans were, Macy just couldn't seem to take a short shower.

 

Once they heard the shower running, the two lovers shrank down and went under the door and into the bathroom. To save time, they grew back to a manageable height to run to her pile of clothes on the floor. In the center was a pair of pink panties with white stripes, otherwise known as their destination. They jumped into the panties and shrank themselves back down to 1 mm in height.

 

Immediately there was an overwhelming scent of Macy's sex. Lauren and Johnny were intoxicated and immediately embraced in preparation for some of the best sex they would have yet. It wasn't long before Johnny was thrusting fast and hard into Lauren. The aroma and the steam from the shower made this time some of the hottest sex to date.

 

About 10 minutes went by and the shower stopped.

 

Macy shut the water off and shook the remaining water off her body. She really wanted a longer shower, but she was extra hungry for lunch today. Her stomach growled as if to second that thought, so she rinsed and turned off the water. She pulled away the shower curtain only to realize she didn't bring a towel to dry off with. She couldn't go back to her bedroom naked with Lauren and her husband over. Macy did the only thing that made any sense.

 

Lauren and Johnny looked up in awe. Sure they'd seen people from this perspective, but they usually aren't naked, or her sister. Lauren's jaw hung open at the site of Macy's massive tits lightly jiggling as she finished pulling back the shower curtain. Johnny was was awestruck at the clean shaven vagina before them. For some reason he never imagined her as someone who would be overly concerned about grooming down there.

 

The couple watched as Macy's face soon became frustrated. Putting the pieces together, they waited to see exactly what Macy would do. Surely she wouldn't make a run back for her room. Then their eyes locked. Or rather, their eyes locked on Macy's, but Macy was simply looking at her pile of clothes.

 

The first foot came down to the floor from over the tub and panic set in for the couple. They hadn't planned on a short shower, and especially hadn't planned on Macy putting the same clothes back on. They rapidly jumped and began trying to get out of the used panties but at 1 mm tall, it isn't that easy. They both finally reached the edge of the crotch area when they felt a sudden rush of vertigo. Immediately they were knocked off the edge and back to the center. They looked up to see the biggest pussy they had ever seen. Johnny had seen one like this once before when Lauren shrank him down to 1 inch and let him take a tour. But this one was even more massive given the difference in height.

 

With little time to react, the couple was brought to Macy's damp lips and pressed firmly into them. Their world shifted and soon after, their world became darker as Macy put her black leggings back on. For another minute or so their world was mostly calm, though the couple was not. They were entranced by the super small pubic hair stubs around Macy's lips and the large droplets of water that that clung to them. They remained still as to not give away their position until their world shifted as Macy hurried to her room.

 

Macy got to her room, embarrassed of her situation. She quickly threw her shirt and bra back off, snagged her pants down and then grabbed her underwear and pulled them down. She bent over and grabbed the towel off her bed and dried herself off.

 

Down below, Lauren and Johnny watched as Macy reached for her towel. He cheeks spread and her puckered asshole was clearly visible to the couple. Once again their jaws dropped.They continued to watch as Macy routinely dried her body and then started putting fresh clothes on.

 

As quickly as it started, she walked out of her room. The couple let out a huge sigh of relief and formulated a plan to change back to their original size. They sized up a bit, went under the door to see Macy back in the bathroom. The two of them ran out of sight toward the back guest room and returned to their full size.

 

"Out already?" Lauren asked. Macy turned and said, "Listen, if you were as hungry as I am you'd have cut it short too! I'm so hungry I forgot to bring a towel. I had to put my dirty clothes back on just to get back to my room. At least you didn't have to see me naked!"

 

Johnny and Lauren look at each other with a smirk. If only she knew...