- Text Size +

You turned to face the two centaur folk, one looking pale and visibly shaken and the other on the verge of tears, and cleared your throat to try to speak. "You two, uh… What were your names?"

Trudy shook her head as if snapping out of a daze. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, we never introduced ourselves!! You've seen the inside of my… and you don't even know my name!"

Juniper, seeing Trudy looking lost and distraught, went first in an attempt to keep the conversation moving. "My name's Juniper."

"A-and I'm Trudy! And again we're really sorry about what we did to you!!"

You addressed the couple with a sense of calm you had practiced over the last several weeks. "Trudy, Juniper, I forgive you." As you saw Trudy's face begin to soften somewhat, you thought to add, "Actually, I was starting to enjoy that a bit… At least towards the end. It was kinda… relaxing."

Hearing this, Trudy began crying for real, Juniper quickly reaching over to embrace her. Meanwhile, you were shocked at what had just come out of your mouth. Had you really meant that last part, or were you just trying to make them feel better? At this point you couldn't honestly tell.

From the looks on their faces, your party was just as surprised. "Chris? I thought you hated getting farted on! Have the fumes finally gone to your brain?" Kari blurted out. Presented with the sudden question, you had no idea how to respond. "I… uh…"

After a few moments of silence, Liz reasserted herself as the leader of the party, demanding, "We can figure the details out at home. It's time to go. C'mon Chris, hop into my hand." You looked at her outstretched palm, but you knew right away what your heart was telling you to do. "…No. I'm not going back with you, Elisabeth. From the minute I got to this world, you've made every decision for me. This time, I'm choosing for myself."

Turning your back on a dumbfounded Liz, you looked up at Juniper's face. "Um, you said you'd do anything to apologize, didn't you?" Juniper nodded in response, not completely sure what you were getting at. "Would you… let me live with you for a while?" Trudy looked over at Juniper, and for the first time since meeting them, you saw both of them smile. "Of course! We're glad to have you!"

---

One week later, you were glad you had gone with your gut. The centaur couple were the nicest people you had met in this world, never forcing you to do anything you didn't want to and always looking after your needs. You had thought that after spending a month in Trudy's panties, you'd harbor some kind of resentment towards her, but upon meeting her properly, it was clear she didn't mean you any harm, and it had truly all been a freak accident.

As you turned your attention back from your thoughts, you realized your face had gotten flush. Was this from thinking about Trudy's panties…? You tried to put the issue out of your mind for now. Wanting to clear your head a bit, you wandered over to the centaurs' bedroom, where you could hear them discussing something.

"Ah right, I forgot the healer's on a quest right now. I could do the shrinking spell again, but it only lasts a day, so I'd have to recast it fairly often."

"Shrinking spell?" You didn't like the sound of that.

"Oh! Hi Chris! Didn't see you come in. Don't worry, we were just trying to figure out a solution to that little… personal problem I've got," said Trudy. "Do you want me to put you on the desk?"

You nodded, and were soon standing on Juniper's work desk, about waist level with the two centaurs.

"I guess I could see if any of my artifacts would work for this… I don't know, healing magic is kind of outside my area of expertise."

Rummaging around in their numerous storage shelves for a while, they eventually pulled out a small wooden statue and held it in the air.

"Hmm, here's this scent totem. Maybe this could work?"

"What's it do, Juney?"

"It alters the perception of odors for a chosen target, so while we couldn't get rid of your gas completely, we could at least make it smell like something else."

"Sounds good to me!"

"The thing is, though, it only works on one person at a time. So that wouldn't really be fair to the two who get left out. Hmm, I'll see if I can find something else."

As Juniper went back to searching, you felt the gears turning in your head, and something stirring in your heart.

"Here's an enchanted cotton ball that… Wait, no, this is a regular cotton ball. Whoops."

You gathered your courage, steeled yourself, and spoke up. "Um, Juniper? I have an idea that could work."

"Really? What is it?"

"Well, uh, you said the scent totem only works on one person, right? Couldn't you use it on me and then um, put me so that I block the gas from escaping? That way only I would have to smell it."

Juniper and Trudy both stared at you in disbelief, amazed that you would suggest such a thing after everything you'd been through.

"…No way. We couldn't do that to you. Not after what happened."

"……Actually, Junes… Maybe he's on to something."

"Trudy?! Are you sure?"

"We can just try it for a few minutes, right? See if it works? And then if we don't like it, we can stop."

"Yeah, that sounds good!"

"If you two are absolutely sure, then okay. I'll get it ready."

---

Soon you found yourself back in Trudy's panties once again, pressed up against her anus (though thankfully on the outside this time). You heard Trudy shout from up above, "Okay, Chris! I'm gonna do it now!"

And just like that, Trudy's anus opened and expelled its gaseous waste all over you, a sensation you found oddly nostalgic. You took a cautious breath in, and were greeted with only the delicious smell of cooking bacon. You had picked that scent because you figured something savory made the most sense as a substitute. Immediately you wanted more, but Trudy instead took you out and brought you up to her face.

"Was it okay? We could still smell it a little bit, but you did help!"

"…Yeah, no, it was great! I could do it some more!"

"Okay! If you're sure! I'll check on you again in a few minutes!"

As the day wore on, Trudy, seeing that you were holding up just fine, gradually lengthened the time between check-ins until you were breathing in her gas for an hour at a time. Once dinner was being made, she took you out and let you wash up so you could join them at the table. This really was perfect for you, you got all the benefits of being in her panties, but she still knew you were there, and treated you like a person.

After a few days of this had gone on, Trudy was comfortable enough with your new relationship that she left you in her ass as she went to bed. You could hardly sleep, you were enjoying yourself so much, but after a few hours, you drifted off too. In this way, you officially became her live-in fart filter, though she still took you out for meals, bathroom breaks (for her), and any time you simply wanted to talk. At first, she also took you out whenever she and Juniper wanted to have some alone time, but as you got to know the two of them over the coming months, eventually they gave you permission to join them in the bedroom. After you admitted to her that breathing in her gas now gave you an enormous hard-on, Trudy also consented to letting you relieve that tension while you were still in her underwear. "I've got so much meat back there that it's hard to even tell that you're in there sometimes, to be honest!" she had said. You truly had everything you could ever ask for.

After about a year of your new life had passed, Trudy and Juniper answered the door one day to find your ex-party member Liz standing there. After a long apology on her part, she invited you to come back with her to see the others, which you agreed to on the condition that your centaur caretakers could come too.

The other members of your former party were amazed when they learned how you had been spending your time, and immediately wanted to borrow you for themselves. Sophie had jumped at the chance first, to which you responded, "Do you promise to play nice, and take me out if I ask you to?" Though she hated following rules, she knew she wouldn't get another opportunity if she misbehaved, so she begrudgingly agreed.

Eventually the others got in on the agreement too, and you arranged to visit them once a week so that everyone got a turn to use you how they wanted. Liz would take you out on missions with her, Kari grew to be one of the tallest giantesses in her people's history, and Sophie and Zelana gave you plenty of kinky, magic-fueled experiences.

Rumors eventually spread throughout the land of your existence, and visitors flocked to your home for a chance to try your services. Over time, thanks to this, you sampled every kind of gas the many races of this fantasy world had to offer, but at the end of the day Trudy's was still your favorite.

You still wondered sometimes if this had been your destiny all along, or if you were meant for a different fate and had simply taken a wrong turn somewhere. You recalled the human world you had left behind, and wondered if they'd even believe you if you told them where you'd been. Ultimately, though, you decided you could save such thoughts for another time. For right now, you had no regrets. You were truly happy.

-----

"Hey wait, the scent totem isn't glowing anymore. We haven't checked on this thing in months! Can you get Chris out for me?"

Nodding, Trudy fished Chris out of her backside.

"Hey, Chris, it turns out the scent totem has been inactive for some time. Why didn't you say anything?"

"Wait, it has?"

THE END