- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story builds upon a series of chapters originally written by Tinyman0001, which have since been deleted. The characters of Chris and Trudy belong to them. If you wish to know a little bit more about how this story begins, here is a summary of what happened in those lost chapters:

This story follows the adventures of Chris, a young man who one day finds himself teleported to a high fantasy world where he's only an inch in height. Before he can find out more from the sorceress who summoned him, a rogue on a bounty hunt assassinates her, leaving Chris stranded. The rogue, named Elisabeth, decides to take Chris in as a member of her party, which also includes Sophie the catgirl druid, Kari the ice giantess, and Zelana, an elven warlock possessed by a demon.

After a month, Chris is already thoroughly unhappy with his new world and wishes to return home, but his selfish and constantly horny party refuses to let him leave. Sophie is randomly assigned to watch over him, preventing his escape and punishing him for attempting to leave, which she elects to do via a magical prank. She ties Chris up with string and enchants him so that he gives the next woman he comes into contact with the worst gas they've ever had. The prank goes awry, however, when a centauress deliverywoman knocks at the door, there to deliver a package. While Sophie is distracted, the oblivious centauress, named Trudy, accidentally sits on Chris, wedging him into the buttcrack of her horse behind. Entirely unbeknownst to her, she leaves the party's house with an extra passenger, Sophie also none the wiser as to where he's disappeared to.

Things quickly go from bad to worse as the enchantment Sophie placed on Chris kicks in, giving Trudy terrible gas. Chris tries to climb up the centauress's rear to hopefully get her attention, but he manages to fall into the tailhole cut in her dress, and ends up wedged right up against her anus. Our story properly begins for Chris and Trudy as Trudy arrives back at her home, having made her last delivery of the day.

----------

Trudy pushed open the door to her cottage and stepped inside. "Done early today!" she called out. She took her messenger's bag off from around her shoulders and hung it on a nearby hook, the action sending a small ripple through her enormous chest.

"Oh, good. I wasn't going to be able to eat all this stew by myself, anyways," a soft voice responded from a nearby room.

"Ooh, what'd ya make, Juney?" Trudy walked over to where her partner, Juniper, was standing at the table. Like Trudy, Juniper was also a centaur, though the two looked quite different from one another. As opposed to Trudy's brown hair, theirs was a dark shade of red, also sporting a differently colored coat on their horse half. Additionally, while both had the same signature rear end of a centaur, Juniper's breasts were considerably smaller, though decently sized nonetheless when compared to a human's.

"Nothing special. This is mostly beef and vegetables."

"Hmm, that's pretty similar to what I ate earlier today... but you know I never pass up an offer for food!"

"One of the many things I love about you, Trudes." Juniper leaned over and wrapped their arms around as much of Trudy's torso as they could, pulling the two centaurs' human halves into an embrace. They held that position for a few minutes, quietly enjoying each other's company, when Trudy's backside suddenly decided to spoil the moment.

Taking another harsh gust of centauress gas directly to the face, you could tell that Sophie's charm from earlier in the day was still in full effect. You had missed the majority of the interaction happening above you, as Trudy's enormous butt muffled your perception of the outside world. Since the minute you fell into your current hell, you had been trying to climb your way out, but you still had a long way to go. Your progress had been hampered further by the constant motion of Trudy's cheeks as she galloped her way home. Even after she had arrived, her butt continued to jiggle periodically as she fidgeted her hooves around. Did this girl ever stand still?

Back up above, Juniper waved a hand in front of their face. "Trudy, I'm glad you feel comfortable around me, but you could have picked a better time."

"I'm sorry, hon. Ever since my last delivery my guts have been acting up like crazy! I don't know what's going on with me, but I just can't control it!" Emphasizing her point, she let out another long, loud burst, the smell beginning to leak out of her dress and into the room.

"Hmm," Juniper met Trudy's gaze, their eyebrow arched in concern, "I hope you didn't eat that old meat before I had a chance to throw it out."

Trudy said nothing in response, but her mouth spread into a sheepish smile.

"Trudy you didn't. ...Oh my god you did. What am I gonna do with you?"

At this, both centaurs burst into laughter, until they were once again interrupted by a prrrrrrrt from Trudy. Suddenly, Juniper's eyes lit up.

"Wait, I know what I'm gonna do with you. At least for now. Stay here." They left the room for a moment, then came back holding a plain wooden staff with a polished red orb on its end. While Trudy was a simple messenger by trade, her lover had formal training in sorcery, and would occasionally sell potions and enchantments to supplement their income. That being said, they were much more inclined to use their sorcery as a lazy fix for problems around the house, and now looked to be one of those times.

You, meanwhile, were just inches (from your perspective) from the top of Trudy's crack when suddenly everything turned a hazy shade of pink. You were confused, but you tried to press on, only to be stopped right at the edge of salvation by a force you couldn't see. You tried to hoist yourself up again, with no better luck the second time. You beat your fists against the pinkness, but it wouldn't budge. "Okay, stay calm, you can figure this out," you thought to yourself, but then you heard a bellowing PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTT from below you. You choked and sputtered on this latest release, waiting for the air to clear, but... this time it wasn't going away. Whatever was preventing your escape was also keeping the gas locked in with you. PPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT. Another blast erupted from Trudy's anus below, the smell compounding on the previous fart that refused to dissipate. ...This might be an even bigger problem than you thought.

"You put a force field around my butt?" Trudy shrugged her shoulders. "I guess that works! Now let me grab a spoon for this stew before it gets cold..."

---

Three hours later, the pink bubble around Trudy's butt shimmered and slowly faded away. Catching sight of it in her peripheral vision, she glanced over to the corner of the room at the ward Juniper had prepared a little while ago. She watched as the ward started to glow a pale green, indicating it was drawing in the odors of the room.

"Thank goodness you set that up, Juney! I can't imagine how bad the smell would have been otherwise. Three hours' worth of the stuff..." Trudy shuddered at the thought.

"No need to thank me. These are the sorts of things I studied perception magic for in the first place."

"Really? You studied a whole school of magic just to deal with your wife's farts?"

"Okay well I mean when you put it like that..."

Fresh air. You thought you'd never get to experience it again after what you had just been through. You weakly sat up from where you had slid to the bottom of Trudy's horse-sized panties, unable to keep your grip on her butt after about thirty minutes of breathing in nothing but her gas. It seemed like whatever part of the summoning ritual had made you invincible had also made it very difficult, if not impossible, for you to lose consciousness. After an hour, you had wished so badly that you could pass out, but even after you stopped getting oxygen, you remained awake, your lungs tingling but somehow still working. Even once the bubble was completely full of her gas, further farts only seemed to increase its potency. You doubted anyone in any dimension had experienced a smell as bad as what you had been through in the last hour of your torture.

Now that the air was clear, you knew you should turn your efforts back to escaping this oblivious centauress's ass, but you couldn't muster the willpower to stand. Not yet. You just needed a few minutes to lie here and process what just happened, and you'd be ready to go in no time. Maybe a quick nap wouldn't hurt either...

---

Click! The odor ward snapped shut once it had fulfilled its purpose. The two centaurs looked over at it briefly before turning back to their conversation. Trudy was giggling at what Juniper had just said when her stomach gave a loud groan. At this, Juniper cocked their head to the side.

"Still having trouble? Your stomach's been at this an awfully long time now."

Trudy just nodded.

"Well that won't do. Let me see if I can fix you up something, darling."

Juniper got up from the large pile of hay the couple shared as a bed and walked over to the bookshelf, pulling down an enormous tome and thumbing through it.

"Hmm. Indigestion spells have their own section in here somewhere, but I can't remember where they are."

Their eyes glanced over rows of spells as they flipped to random pages throughout the book, haphazardly looking for a spell they had only a faint memory of. They paused when they hit a particular entry on a certain page, their lazy nature acting in full force.

"Ah! Well, this isn't what I was looking for, but it'll do basically the same thing. C'mere, Trudes."

Juniper had no idea you were the reason for their wife's intestinal distress, albeit indirectly. Given the volatile nature of magic in this world, your presence, as well as the presence of the charm cast upon you, could reshape Juniper's magic in a number of unpredictable ways. But what was it exactly that Juniper had decided to cast?