- Text Size +

It had been a few weeks now since your soul was embedded into a centaur girl's gas, seemingly the end of a horrific series of events that had sent you deep into her disgusting colon at a fraction of your normal size. You were aimlessly floating around her intestinal tract, reflecting on the events that had made your life a living hell, when you felt an uncomfortably familiar tugging on your shapeless form. You were soon drawn helplessly forward, unable to fight back or even move as your gaseous body flew through your captress's anus. Upon reaching the other side, you careened straight into the inside of her panties, your body splattering all over them and soaking into the fabric. With nowhere to go, your trapped consciousness could do nothing but stew in its own muggy stench. Just like the last few times, the centauress you now belonged to gave no indication that she was even aware she had just farted. Your existence was entirely beneath her notice, as it had been from the very start.

---

"Hey Juney, you ever messed around with divination spells?" said Trudy, breaking the silence of a calm summer afternoon. Juniper looked up from the book they were reading.
"A few times, a couple years ago. It's sort of a pseudo-magic though, depending on who you ask. Not always reliable. Why?"
"Oh, Cassandra and I were chatting the other day, and she gave me this little divination charm!"

Trudy held up a small, triangular trinket for Juniper to see. Inside of its metal rim was a smaller triangle, the two shapes connected by a thin rod. Their interest piqued, Juniper got up from the floor and went over to investigate.
"Whoa, this looks… rare. Never seen one before."

"Wanna give it a go?"

"Sure, as long as you promise it's not cursed." Juniper stuck out their tongue playfully.

"Of course not! Probably…" Trudy joked.
"Anyway, to activate it, she said you just spin the middle bit here!"

As prompted, Juniper reached out their hand and flicked the center triangle, causing it to spin lightly. Its spinning grew faster over time, its edges blurring, until a strange, shaky voice emerged from within.

"Juniper… your future career looks… promising." With only those few words, the charm deactivated, its inner triangle slowing to a halt.

"Well that wasn't much to go on. Nice to hear if it's true, though."

"Ooh! Me next!" Without a moment's pause, Trudy spun the triangle herself, eagerly awaiting her fortune.

"Juniper… your future career looks… promising," the voice repeated.

"Huh? That was just yours again! What a rip-off!"

Juniper laughed. "It must not have a targeting component to its spell. I guess it just picks a random person in the room. That's one way to cut corners."

"Well there's only two of us, so it's gotta pick me eventually! I'll just keep doing it," said Trudy, giving the triangle another spin, but once more, Juniper's fortune rang out.

"Come on, you stupid thing!" Trudy spun again.

"Chris… True happiness awaits at the end of a difficult choice…"

"...Chris?? Who the heck is Chris? This thing's definitely broken!!" Trudy continued to flick the charm in her hand in exasperation, but next to her Juniper's face went pale.

"Trudy… New friendships are on the horizon…"

"Yes!! Finally! Hey, that's a good one, too. Who do you think's gonna be my friend, Junes?" Trudy turned to look at her spouse, waiting for a response. "Juniper? You okay?"

"I have a feeling something is very wrong here."

---

Trudy and Juniper stood at their kitchen table, Juniper fiddling with a plain-looking glass ball as Trudy looked on.

"You sure we need to do all this? Cassandra said the charm was kinda old, and you said yourself that this divination stuff only sort of works! Sounds like a fluke if you ask me."

Juniper put a hand on their wife's shoulder. "Trust me, a spell that simplistic wouldn't just pull a name out of thin air, and it only works within a few feet. Which means, whoever this 'Chris' is…"

"Is in the room with us??" Trudy glanced behind her nervously. Juniper, in lieu of a response, wordlessly returned to the crystal ball, an urgency to their actions.

"Crystal ball, show us… 'Chris'." Juniper addressed the globe with a firm resolve. A cloud of smoke swirled within, and then… the entire surface of the crystal ball turned an inky black.

"Somewhere dark…?" Juniper thought aloud. They pondered what their next move should be, when suddenly the image changed. A bright light broke through the darkness as an aperture opened, revealing a brilliant sapphire color.

"It turned blue! What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm not sure, but if we can find this blue object, we'll have our intruder. What in our house is this shade of blue, though?"

The two centaurs set to work, scouring their house for blue items while keeping an eye out for anyone who might intend to ambush them. Their search proved fruitless, however, and eventually the two were forced to give up their search.

"Maybe it was a fluke after all. That makes no sense, but maybe it was. I'm going to deploy a protection ward, just in case."

"Alright, I'll just be changing over here. All that searching worked up a sweat!"

Hearing this, Juniper turned to look at their lover as she undressed, their eyes drifting down her back to the slope of her rear, neatly contained in a pair of sapphire blue panties.

"…Oh my god."

---

"There's nothing back there? I'm so confused!"

After putting the pieces together, Juniper had Trudy standing against the wall as they peered into her buttcrack.

"Hold on. The first image we saw was darkness, right? I think he's…"

"Don't tell me."

"I'm sorry, but I have to check. If he is in there, you'd want to know, right?"

"Yeah…" Trudy shuddered at the thought of some strange man crawling around in her ass.

"Just, I'm sure I don't need to tell you this, but while I've got my head right here, whatever you do, don't-"

Juniper was suddenly interrupted by a loud rapping on the door. The sudden noise startled Trudy, and she squealed in surprise as her butt released some gas she hadn't realized she'd been holding in.

"Bleagh!!" Juniper reared back, shooting their wife a dirty look.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Juney I promise that wasn't on purpose!!"

Collecting themselves for a moment, Juniper responded, "I still love you, of course. But after we solve this Chris business we've got to do something about your gas. This is ridiculous."

The same loud knock from before rang out again, turning the couple's attention back to the door.

"Ah. Right."

---

Upon completing another cycle of the spell, you were prepared to be catapulted back into the panties all over again, but as you came out of the anus, you were shocked to see a humanoid face instead of the usual underwear. In fact, you recognized this face as the one whose giant tongue had forced you inside this centauress's asshole several weeks ago and further intensified your torment. But before you had any further time to process this information, your flight path continued, and you were sent straight up their nose.

---

"Hold on, you don't know where he is?" Liz, Sophie, Kari, and Zelana sat around the kitchen table of the centaurs' home, having finally tracked down their missing party member after many weeks of searching.

"Well, we have a general idea, but we don't exactly know what's happened to him," explained Juniper.

"Wait, you do? Where is he then??" asked Sophie, excitedly.

Blushing, Trudy leaned over and whispered into her ear.

"Hahaha, that's our Chris all right! He always seems to end up places like that!" The rest of the party grinned at this, leaving Trudy and Juniper confused.

"Um… but yes, if we could perhaps get some privacy to um… retrieve him, then he should be able to speak with you as well."

"Of course. We'll wait outside until you're done," said Liz, answering on behalf of the party. She quickly stood up to leave, the others following behind with some reluctance.

---

"This is so boooring! It's been like, three hours, is Chris ready yet or what?" The always energetic Sophie moaned in discontent, pacing back and forth in front of the cottage.

"I know, I'm eager to see him too, but there's nothing we can do but wait," offered Zelana.

Soon the doors to the house opened, and a stone-faced Juniper stepped out. Without saying a word, they extended their open palms to reveal your form, intact and in one piece, though still only an inch in height.

As you looked up at the faces of your former party, as well as Juniper, and Trudy, quickly joining them in the doorway, you struggled to form words. It had been a long time since you had last spoken, or breathed fresh air, or even had a throat at all.

"C'mon Chris, let's go home," Liz suggested, breaking the silence.

When you still didn't respond, Juniper opened their mouth to speak, their expression suggesting they had thought carefully about what they were about to say.

"I don't think any apology will ever be sufficient for what we have done to you. I know I've broken several laws from the Treatise on Ethics in Wizardry the last few weeks."

"B-but we didn't know! Please believe us!!" Trudy interjected.

"If you can possibly find it in your heart to forgive us, we will do everything we can to make it up to you."

"We promise!!"

The six figures all looked down into Juniper's hands expectantly, waiting with bated breath to hear what you had to say after all this time…