- Text Size +

"Phew!" Trudy sighed in relief as Juniper recast their earlier spell, allowing her to freely breathe air once again. Deep within the depths of her intestines, you noticed yourself glowing green in tandem with your host, sending your mind into a frenzied panic. Were you going to shrink even smaller? No, you remembered, this was the spell that made your lungs stop working before. You had to do... something! Maybe if you thought about breathing fresh air again? You focused your full attention on crisp, clean air, but right as you began, the unnatural glow of your body faded away, leaving you in darkness. Cautiously, you took a breath of the gas around you to see if you had been successful. You gagged at the awful taste of rotting vegetables, but your lungs held steady. Damn your slow thinking. Bracing yourself for another burst of stench as best you could, you resumed your struggles, regretting each new breath of fart fumes just as much as the last.

---

After stopping at home for some lunch, Trudy dragged Juniper off to their mutual friend Agatha's home. As she had promised the previous day, she wanted her spouse to lighten up and enjoy themselves more, and thought this might help. Soon the centaur sorcerex and the drider librarian were deeply engaged in conversation about some bestiary or another. Trudy did her best to keep up with the conversation for as long as she could, but neither of her companions let her get a word in anyways, so she simply sat down on the floor and watched them go at it, happy to see her spouse so lively.

---

As your captress sat fiddling with some knitting, you were given plenty of time to mull over your options. Escape was at this point definitely out, as you were pretty sure you wouldn't be able to breathe anymore once you got to the other side. Briefly you tried battering the walls around you, kicking, punching, and biting the lining of the colon. However, this elicited no response whatsoever, Trudy still completely oblivious to your existence. You were just too small to be felt. The whole time, you still had no choice but to gulp down mouthful after mouthful of rank farts as Trudy produced them. Your lungs were full of the stuff now, and you felt like it had poisoned your very essence. If you ever got back to normal, you knew you'd never forget the smell.

---

Juniper absentmindedly glanced out the window of Agatha's library, realizing with a start that the sun had almost set. "Oh, when did it get this late? I still have work to do today!" Trudy and Juniper quickly said their goodbyes and excused themselves, galloping off towards home.

"Shoot, I really gotta make sure I finish this enchantment tonight, it's on special order!"

"You've got time!" Trudy displayed a reassuring smile. "At least you had fun, right?"

Turning to look at their wife as they ran, Juniper smiled back. "...Yeah, I did!"

---

Arriving home, Juniper at once set to work drawing an ornate pentagram in colored dust on the bedroom floor. It took several minutes of careful arrangement before they were satisfied with all the fine details. As the client had requested, they carefully placed a jeweled goblet on one end of the circle, then uncorked a bottle of mead and poured a small amount on the opposite end.

"Want to know what this does?" they asked, turning their head to look at Trudy. But Trudy gave no response, already fast asleep in the time it had taken to construct the enchantment. Giving a light chuckle to themselves, they nestled in next to their wife, knowing the hard part of the enchantment was already complete. All they had to do now was wait a few hours for the alchemical infusion to set.

---

Trudy got up roughly, making no effort to shake the sleep from her eyes. She hadn't wanted to leave her bed at all, but she couldn't avoid nature's call any longer. Making her way to the door, she was suddenly caught by surprise as her back hoof loudly clattered an unseen metal object to the floor. Shocked wide awake, she immediately tried to back away, but her hooves met magic dust instead of the dirt floor she was used to, and her entire lower half buckled beneath her. She landed on her rump with a loud THUD, the impact of her butt with the floor dislodging a fart that she had been trying to hold in until she made it outside. Were it not for this, she might have heard a small, crystalline sound, a passive indication that an object's properties were being alchemically infused into another object. Instead, all the fanfare of Juniper's spell was drowned out by a quick but forceful BRRRTTT from Trudy's hindquarters.

All this deafening commotion naturally startled Juniper awake, and they jumped out of bed as soon as they realized what was going on.

"Awww, Trudy...."

"I'm really sorry!! I didn't see it, and my hoof slipped, and-"

"No no, it's my fault, you didn't even know it was there. I should have cast a nightlight charm or something."

"But now your thing's all wrecked..." Trudy started to well up, embarrassed that she had messed up Juniper's hard work.

"It's okay, really it is. The enchantment only takes a few hours, so if I redo it now, it should still be done in time to send it back to the client tomorrow afternoon."

"Okay, well if you have to stay up to fix it, then I'm staying up too. It's only fair."

"Alright with me." Juniper gave their wife a peck on the cheek. "...You're so good to me."

Juniper diligently recalibrated the infusion spell as it had been before, not yet realizing that the previous spell had actually been a partial success. The infusion process worked perfectly, but Trudy's sudden interruption right at its climax had caused some... unintended consequences.

---

You figured from the centauress's lack of movement that she had fallen asleep, and thought it best to follow suit, circumstances allowing. You laid down on your back, and tried not to think about the bizarre, slimy texture of the intestines you were lying on, or the horrible smell that was magically keeping you alive. After a short while, you managed to drift off...

You slept for a few hours, but had no dreams that night. It was as though you were asleep one minute, and awake the next. As you woke up and got up into a sitting position, however, you wished that you were still dreaming. Right in front of you, you could barely make out in the pale light leaking in from the outside world, an enormous, thick log. Given where you were, you immediately knew the only thing this could mean. Struck with fear, you backed all the way up against the anus behind you, but even relative to you, the gargantuan turd was only a few yards away.

All of a sudden you felt your world shake as your captress stood up, and you knew in your heart that your end must be near. Everything around you jiggled as Trudy walked towards the door, and your life flashed before your eyes for a brief moment before the whole world seemed to erupt into violent motion. You felt a powerful gust of fetid wind blow around the log of shit, now somehow above you, and past your body, through the anus as it opened underneath you. Consumed in a flash of blinding light, you closed your eyes as your ears rang with two sounds at once, one like an icicle shattering, and the other an all-too-familiar fluttering of cheeks. And then... nothing.

---

You opened your eyes expecting to see the inside of the centaur woman's panties once again, but instead you saw nothing at all. Taking stock of your other senses, you immediately recognized what the muggy smell in the air was. But how did you end up back here? Weren't you just...? You tried to take a step forward to get your bearings, but your leg wouldn't move. Where was your leg? Your arms? Where were you?? It was as though you were weightless, floating around within the confines of the centauress's colon with no control over your movements. Far ahead, you saw more light as the anus opened once again, followed by the unspeakable sight of the shit from earlier passing through. This confirmed your suspicion that somehow you had been teleported back into the depths of her colon, but how, and why? Your confusion only deepened as you were suddenly jerked forward by an unseen force, building and building in speed until you followed the shit out of the anus, the fart around you loudly clapping the surrounding ass cheeks together. You suddenly had a few precious moments of actual sight: you saw the forest, lit up by the moon, and as you looked behind you, you saw the massive ass of a horse dwindling from sight as you flew away from it. And then, before you could fully process what had just happened, you blacked out.

---

You opened your eyes to yet more blackness. The oppressive smell of the inside of the centauress's colon was back, this you knew. But you couldn't wrap your head around this newest spell, or what you assumed was a spell. At this point you figured this woman must surely be torturing you on purpose, but you had no way to communicate with her to beg forgiveness or demand that she stop. All you could do was wait for the next time you were blasted out of her ass, only to return here. Again. And again.

---

"It worked! Okay, check this out." Juniper held up the goblet from last night, its enchantment now complete. "Empty, right?" Trudy looked into the cup to confirm, and nodded. Slowly, Juniper tipped the goblet over, and soon mead came pouring out onto the floor, its source unclear.

"Whoa!! How'd you do that?" said Trudy, impressed.

"Alchemical infusion! Basically, I took the properties of mead, and fused them to this goblet. Now any time you want something to come out of it, mead magically appears!" Juniper gave a dramatic bow, and Trudy applauded in response.

"Alright, now that it's done, let's get this thing delivered."

As the two wandered off to the town post, you were left reeling at the state of events. What on Earth had happened to you this time? And more importantly, what would happen next?