- Text Size +

Trudy looked down at the page Juniper had flipped to.

"Reduction spells? How's that going to help?"

"Well, reduction magic can be applied a lot more broadly than you might think. Most people use it to shrink individual objects, but you can get more abstract with it, if you want."

"...I still don't get it."

"Basically I'm going to shrink your gas, dear. It won't be a problem if it's too small to feel, right?"

"...I guess that works. Seems like kind of a weird way of doing it, though!"

"Who's the one with the advanced magic training, again?"

"Alright, alright," Trudy stuck out her tongue in playful resignation, "just don't mess up my guts. I need those."

---

"Okay, preparations should be all done. This spell lasts about half a day, at which point if it's needed again I'll have to recast it."

"I really hope everything's back to normal by then! I can't remember the last time I felt so bloated." Trudy let out another long, roaring fart, this one lasting a good fifteen seconds. "Sorry!! This isn't super easy to control!"

"It's okay, dear. Do try to hold in the rest until after I cast the spell, though."

With that, Juniper waved their arms, reciting a long incantation they had copied onto a piece of parchment. As they neared the end, Trudy once again lost control of her bowels, another blast slowly leaking out from her crack. However...

PRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr.....

As gradually as it had begun, it faded away, its sound blending back into the silence surrounding the two centaurs. There was something unnatural about its disappearance, a change to the sound that Trudy could never have produced with her own rear. Rather than dying out, it seemed to simply vanish into thin air.

"Sorry! Didn't quite make it the whole way."

"Oh well. Problem's fixed now. And now that we don't have to worry about that, perhaps we could have a bit of... fun?"

---

You awoke feeling much better than before. The panties of a giant centaur girl certainly weren't the first place you'd choose for a nap, but in all honesty you were surprised at how comfortable your sleep had been. Feeling reinvigorated, you grabbed two handfuls of horse butt and restarted the long trek up and out of this woman's underwear.

Your body tensed as you heard another deafening explosion from the anus above you, but while the smell was bad, it soon passed. You breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that the worst must surely be already behind you. After climbing for several minutes, you knew you were making good progress as you reached the same height as the asshole that had caused you so much torment today. You were honestly unsurprised when, moments later, it opened up and lazily blasted more rotten wind into your body. You were however caught off guard by a strange dizzying sensation that accompanied it. Figuring it must be your imagination, you turned back to your climb, only to realize that you were somehow much farther from the exit than you had been just a second ago. That didn't make sense, though, you were just level with... You turned your head back to look at the anus in front of you and were astonished to see that it was now at least ten times as large as before. Where it had once been only a little bigger than your body, it now completely dwarfed you. What the heck was going on?

First that weird pink barrier, and now this... something fishy was definitely going on, but you'd never be able to get to the bottom of it if you couldn't escape from the enormous, smothering girth of this woman's ass. Her pudgy cheeks left little room for light or sound from the outside world. Until you were able to escape, all you'd be seeing, hearing, and smelling was the ass that surrounded you. With this thought in your head, you went back to grappling your way upwards, hoping that if you kept at it long enough, you'd be able to at least get out of here. All these other problems could be solved after that.

However, before you could make it very far, you felt your entire world shift dramatically. The centauress whose butt you were in must be moving again, you thought. The second thought to cross your mind was the realization that you were no longer holding onto the flesh you thought you were, and had started falling. Falling right towards the one place you least wanted to be.

---

Trudy struggled a bit to wiggle the straps of her dress off her shoulders and around her massive breasts, using her lower half to step out of the dress once it had fallen off her torso. Juniper waited to follow suit, thoroughly distracted by seeing their wife's breasts bounce free from the restraint of her outer layer, held back by an enormous brassiere. Following her spouse's eyes, Trudy spoke up, "Alright, there's my part done! Your turn!"

"Sorry, I just never get tired of seeing that," replied Juniper, before lifting their robe over their head and tossing it into the corner.

Wasting no additional time, the centaur couple locked lips, savoring the feeling of their tongues running along one another. Juniper slowly ran their hands up and down Trudy's back, prompting her to do the same in return. Their passion building, they soon moved on to the next step, each undoing their respective bras before leaning back in for another kiss, this time with the added pleasure of their unrestricted boobs pressing tightly together. As the moment struck them, they explored each other's bodies with hands and tongues as they had done many times before.

"You ready?"

"Always."

Trudy knelt down with her front legs and presented her hindquarters to her lover, ass high in the air. Juniper grabbed hold of Trudy's panties and pulled them out of the way. It was time for the main event.

---

You rebounded off of the squishy surface of the giant anus, thankfully not landing near enough to the center to have fallen in. You knew you needed to avoid that fate at all costs, as escape from there might truly be impossible at your size. With very little time to come up with any further plans, the darkness around you gave way to a blinding light. You blinked to clear your vision, and saw a feminine face drawing close to you. Your heart swelled with sudden hope. Somehow, after all this time, you must have been noticed! This person must be looking for you!

You waved your arms to alert them to your presence, but they looked right past you. Their face drew closer and closer, reaching an altogether uncomfortable distance. You figured maybe they were looking for a person smaller than yourself, and that's why they had brought their face so close. But then, their tongue darted out of their mouth, and they took a long, deliberate lick.

This proved too much for you, sending you into a state of complete and total panic. Even after everything that had happened, the last thing you expected to deal with was the danger of being eaten. Without prompting, your legs sprang into motion. You didn't know where you were going, you just needed to get away from this crazy person and their huge tongue. You felt the heat and moisture of the tongue at your back as it came in for a second pass, roughly dragging along the hole in the opposite direction from before. You lost track of all reality as a number of things suddenly seemed to happen at once. The ground beneath you shuddered suddenly. Your legs fell out from under you, sending you sprawling forward. And for the fourth time that day, you found yourself falling.

---

Your landing wasn't so much a straight shot to the ground. It was more like the walls around you angled up to catch you, and you eventually slid to a halt. You had fallen a long way, so deep that no light penetrated the depths to give you a better idea of where you were. The smell, however, was a dead giveaway. Adrenaline still pumping through your veins, you desperately scrabbled your way back up the wall, but this was completely different from your earlier climb. The walls were coated in a thick layer of slime, and no matter how furiously you grabbed, you inevitably slid back down to where you started. All the while, far above you, you heard the distant moans of the centaur who'd unknowingly trapped you down here with their careless actions. They had no idea you existed, but in some way, their moans of pleasure seemed as though they were mocking your cruel fate. They were sharing a wonderful moment with their lover, while you were trapped hundreds of feet deep within a horse's ass. Taking stock of your situation, you knew that you at least wouldn't die here, what little reassurance that was. You only hoped you'd be able to find a way out of here before death seemed preferable in comparison.