- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first long, multi-chapter story! First one on this site, too! Would love some feedback and criticism, please read, review, and most importantly, enjoy!

Author's Chapter Notes:

Size stuff begins next chapter, this one is just setup.

Nov. 3rd. Mon.
Hi, my name is Mike. I am a 17 year old student at Foreman County High, and a pretty average one at that. See, I'm something the others around the school don't tend to take particular notice of. I fly below most people's radars and like it that way. That brings me to why I am writing this journal. I don't have any friends. The only person I even come close to having something like that with is Sammy, but that's only because I sort of protect him, I'll come back to him. My point is, I really don't have anyone to confide in, so I figured that writing all those thoughts or events I want to share, I will put them down here. Not to mention I have a LOT of down time in class. I'm a fast worker so I expect like 15 mins of dead time at the end of a couple of my classes, plus study hall. This will hopefully fill those.

Anywho, this first entry seems to be a bit all over the place, so I should probably focus in on something. Ah yes, Sammy. Told you I'd come back to him. As I said, Sammy is the closest thing to a friend I have. He's a You see, being gay and a pretty small dude together paints a target on his back because kids are cruel. We literally met bc he was some guy was picking on him and I stood up to him. Got one lucky punch on the dude and he was on the floor. Since then Sammy stuck with me like a lost puppy and eventually befriended me. Granted it was a sucker punch, and the guy was pretty scrawny. Regardless, that was enough of a warning to keep bullies off his back while I'm around. We have a few classes together and eat lunch together, but that's about the extent of it. We've shared a bunch of good conversations and to be honest  he's very shy and cute sometimes. Oddly enough, we never hang out outside of school, anytime I inquire about inviting him over sometime he gets flustered and changes the subject. 

As for my school as a whole, well its very average too. Almost feels like I live in a shitty teen drama at times. All the normal cliques exist, lunch is mediocre, teachers are alright, and its honestly nothing to write home about. The building itself is decently sized and generally pretty open when walking alone, but when in groups, the halls get a bit cramped since the population has grown a bit since the building was constructed. Again, its nothing special but I felt like mentioning it because it's an okay place, in all honesty.

Welp, that's about the extent of the things you need to know about my life, as for my personality, suppose you'll figure it out as we go along. Not to mention the bell is about to ring and I have a test next period. I'll try to update this whenever I get the chance. It really does feel nice to express my thoughts with this journal. 

Chapter End Notes:

Dont forget to let me know what you think!