- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I am out of school for the summer and could do some odd jobs for cash in hand I thought to myself while biting into my toast on the first morning of my break. It’s a nice day out about 40 Degrees at least because it feels way warmer outside of the house. I live in a suburban neighbourhood mostly composed of retirees and people who had made fortunes so thankfully there would be someone around who could need me to clean a shed, mow grass, etc and they would pay handsomely for it.

After finishing Breakfast I started to head around to ask for some work and in the space of 3 hours and 3 mowed lawns I had made 65$. I am doing pretty well I could go for more money and decide to try Ms B who is a friend of my moms.

I arrive at Ms B’s Bungalow and ask her how she is getting on and she needs some help as I am trying to make some quick cash and Ms B obliges with “I do need someone to clean out the attic and a few wardrobes for 50$ if that suits you?”. Well of course I accepted as I would be done for the day with all of the money I have summed up.

I began cleaning the attic and I was finally on the last wardrobe when I found something I clearly was not supposed to find…. At least from what I could tell was a secret compartment filled with at least 30g of weed, and a lot of acid. I mean it was just asking to be taken, what was Ms B going to do? Call the police?

So I pocketed a gram of the weed that had no smell and took a stamp of the acid for now because it will kick in in an hour. I closed the secret compartment and started to finish up, but I will probably get it done in 40 minutes.

20 minutes later and I am starting to feel the acid, I fall to my knees while the room is melting and everything goes black. A cosmic force what feels like a person or people is speaking in a language not comprehensible to the English language. But it the English language it simply means “you are nothing your greed with stealing something that does not belong to you will cost you until you understand your place in the universe” with that there was a white flash and I could feel normal again.

It felt like I snapped out of whatever that was and now it was dark and cosy? Yes a lot of comfy bushes appear to surround me right now. Okay maybe I am still tripping? So I continue to wander the forest until I bump into the smoothest tree I have ever touched. I continued to walk in the complete and utter blackness until I hit a smooth stone wall, it was too high to climb so I followed it and it leads me to a cold ground like a massive marble ground I continue to walk aimlessly until I reach what feels like a really old tree, as I climb it I realize it is a bit moist and my feet are slightly sinking into an almost like spongy surface.

As I continue forward I notice a very distinct odor coming a certain way so I called the trip quits and decided that I probably got home and Im on my bed and I am just tripping right now and it’s probably some stale clothes on my bed giving off that fragrance. I lied down and embraced the soft sponginess of my so called bed that had morphed into a giant sponge.

I slept quickly and woke up to the sound of a loud bang. The light of the day had blinded me as I tried to get a glimpse of my surroundings after waking up. I was began to see the first of my surroundings and I was stricken with fear.

I was in a kitchen, Ms B’s Kitchen to be exact. I gathered I had made my way from the sitting room with white carpet onto the black marble of the kitchen floor. I was standing beside a kitchen island and as I turned around I realised how lucky I was.

It appeared I had climbed up some soft nylon house slippers and was sitting at the heel. It was clear that Ms’ B really enjoyed these house slippers judging by how much black and grime was up the whole slipper. Inside I noticed that there were massive pieces of black toe lint from socks all in the toe of the slipper, I could only imagine what would have been in store if I had somehow fallen asleep in there and got stuck in some of the toe lint. Come to think of it I’m lucky Ms B did not slip these on this morning but it would have been even worse if I has been alive in the toe section.

I stepped down onto the black marble and began to eat a nearby crumb of what tasted like cake and continued my way through to the carpet in the living room. I could get help by climbing the coffee table and getting as I trotted through the thick carpet as there was no point in pondering what has happened to what is happening right now regarding my size.

I somehow manage to scale the coffee table with the design layout and indents on the leg of it and make it to the top, there is a bunch of clutter on the table such as TV remotes, food boxes and it looks like a miniature house with a set of action figures. Ms B grandson must have left these yesterday as I seen him around, he must have forgot them.

Speaking of Ms B where is she? She must have gone out. I must have jinxed myself because a soon as I said that a door in the house opened followed by a lot of bangs and a good looking in her 20s blonde curvy woman appearing in light white pyjamas and grey ugg boots into the living room and passed into the kitchen.

I panicked as I know this girl as being really good looking but really weird playing world of war craft and rarely taking a shower or so my friends say anyway. I head into the house and I will wait for Ms B to arrive back to avoid any contact with a person like that. I sit in the house for a few minutes while I hear sounds that are so loud in the distance I can’t know what it is but I assume she is making breakfast

I notice in my shelter there is a front door and back door thank god I will be able to get away if things go south the rest is just plastic guns and a table I pick up the plastic gun and feel like I am a soldier until reality sets in and I sit down and realize how small I am and that I should be hiding in case I am mistaken for a bug.

After a while I hear booms getting closer stopping way below under the coffee table and then I heard another loud boom indicating she is sitting down. I hear movement wind gathering outside and the whole house is slid near the outside of the coffee table. Too big bangs follow outside the front of the house and as I look out the window I see a massive flat plastic surface inscribed “Women’s 10”.

Oh god she is going to kill me with her feet so close to knocking the house off the table with me in it. I ran to the backdoor of the house and all I saw was the abyss of the carpet and contemplating would it cushion my fall? In retrospect though getting out of the house was more of a concern without falling and breaking something.

I heard movement and 2 more loud bangs as I returned to the window beside the door that I was lying down at I had noticed that the uggs were gone. I spoke to soon as it appears the sound of that noise was the sound of the ugg removing and hitting the floor, while the rest of the movement was her getting back into her comfy place with her blacked socked feet now arising inches on front of the house.

The feet begin to rest as I look on I see the blacker dampness of sweat underneath the toes. Then the smell hits me its coming in through the window so I run closer to the back door. If the story I heard about her not washing is true then I am in a lot of trouble.  I stand back as the toes wiggle more of their aroma my way to try and gas me out.

I try to hold my nose but its no good her scent was so powerful it was stuck in my nose. Now that I have let go of my nose its somehow the same but worse but I have to get out of here. I run for the front door and feel the heat of almost like a really warm day in the sun all over my skin. But it’s just her feet. I open the door slowly and realised im in even more trouble, one foot is angled blocking one entire way or I could jump over the other one.

I decide to make a break quickly and run for the toes of the black sock I can jump that is face down. My Karma was not on my side as she was moving at the same time I was and I hit into the side of her foot that is now raising. I have been pushed back and got caught in a hole near the toes in the sideways foot.

Suddenly a hand came into view and pulled off the sock off the foot it that is raised revealing a sweaty tanned foot with chipped red toe nail polish. Suddenly that same foot came straight towards my position trying to peel off the sock my arm was currently trapped in. The foot rolled down the sock with me in it and lightly let it go.

The fall was immense but I was freed so I grabbed on to the sock while free falling and it cushioned my landing, however I went sliding along some moist fluffy ground that just got moister and the smell has just turned into an atmosphere of feet and socks with damp and sweat that is aged.

I turn behind me only to see the sock fly upwards and as I ran forward to see where I was all I could see was the light and the sides of the fluffy ugg boot. It was almost like seeing being lowered into my grave.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews appreciated.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.