[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

One guy is just another student in highschool, he is a bit of a class clown and he is just now getting popular, and soon everything changed when his school is ultimately changed by an unknown object that causes some students to grow and others to shrink, how does he stand out? What does his dishwasher have to do with it? How will this change him?


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Gentle, Giant, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Slave, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, M/f, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1221 Read: 6056
Published: January 12 2020 Updated: January 12 2020
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Before the change by SwagDaddy69 [Reviews - 1] (1221 words)

Here we start things off, just background information and kicking it off. The sexual stuff begins next chapter.