- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Here we start things off, just background information and kicking it off. The sexual stuff begins next chapter.

I was walking down the hall as usual, it wasn't anything particularly special, it was finally the end of the school day and I get to go to my favorite class, seminar. This class is by far the favorite for a few reasons, first of all I can mess around instead of doing work and second of all because I get to talk to two of my favorite people Abby and Sophie. Sophie is one of my better friends do I used to have a crush on but now we talk about anything and everything together. Abby is my girlfriend so it's obvious why it's fun to talk with her. all of us are still virgins but obviously we've talked about whole lot of sexual topics with one another. And so we start off how everyday usually starts off by complaining about different various School tasks or stuff that is happening. And so as this happens, something very unexpected rattled the entire building to its core. What was it we couldn't be for sure, we felt an immense heat and everyone started freaking out. "What the crap was that?!?" Sophie screamed as she wasn't quite sure what was going on, soon enough the fire alarm started going off, our teacher tries to calmly tell us that we should follow standard procedure and walk out of the classroom, but the moment I hear everything happening life goes into a blur, we could all feel that something felt odd. "We got to go now!" I scream at Abby as I grab her hand and start headed for the door, Abby was paralyzed with fear and didn't know what to do. luckily being in the lesser populated part of the school we didn't get completely trampled as everyone was making their way out of the school.I'm starting to feel really nauseous and it was more than just smoke in fact it was hard to see the school on fire at all. What I did see was a huge satellite (or should I say lots of pieces of satellites) scattered all about not a mile away. From there it was hard to remember anything but everyone looked to be falling down amongst themselves and falling unconscious. It was getting hard to stay awake but I remember immediately trying to walk away and go get help, but I didn't get halfway through parking lot before I collapse myself and then the world went black.

I'm very confused, lost, and I feel different. I look around only to find that I am in a hospital bed, I feel pretty sore and I don't want to get up. Many questions are running through my mind, 'what is this place how did I get here and what's going to happen?'. "Hello is anybody there?" I say in a weakened voice only to get no response. I feel almost paralyzed but I'm too scared of what might happen next to stay still. Begrudgingly I try and move my arm only to find it hardly can pick itself up. With all of my remaining strength I try and move whatever I can only to accidentally to roll on the floor. Then I feel a weird electrical pulse flow through my body, I feel a little bit more rejuvenated. I don't stop to question why this is and I start to feel like I can stand. As I get up I see a doctor walk into the room and quickly help me to my feet. "Calm down son you're not going to get anything done trying to do that but we thought we lost you!" He said in an oddly reassuring way. "Where am?? Who are y-" "it will all be explained within time, you're in safe hands and have no need to worry. Do you think you feel good enough to walk around?" "Yeah I think so… in fact I feel almost good as new." I exclaimed almost excitedly. "Well you've had plenty of time to rest, more so than the other students. we weren't sure what was up with you but it must have been something different so we've been trying to figure out why you have been different than the rest." The doctor said curiously. "Different in what ways? Can you explain what happened I am lost, what happened to Abby and Sophie?" I said very nervously as I had no clue what the outcome was. "Well let me go over the whole thing with you an unknown satellite malfunctioned and crashed down to earth pretty close to the school that you were in while it crashed. In fact I would say that it's impressive that everyone was okay. other thing is that satellite was radioactive in an unknown way and had some sort of odd chemicals on it that got released during the crash. Now are teams luckily spotted it crashing down and got there in time before anyone got too hurt or escaped the premises. At first we quarantine the whole town but shortly after we realize that it only impacted teenagers about the age of freshmen and juniors at the high school, it was gene-altering to say the least. The entire quarantine didn't last as it was safe and unaffected towards any and all adults or kids under the age of 15. But everyone between the ages of 15 and 18 got affected in one way or another…" he tried to explain with a relative calmness in his voice. "but wait what kind of way where we changed I don't feel all that much different, just a bit more tingly." I explained still eating confused on why and how it changed me and my fellow classmates. "Well" he said. "I think it's about time you figured out but try and take it easy and don't overload on information." And with saying that he open the blinds of my window only for me to see fairies classmates walking around outside with many different heights, I saw a classmates that looked and appeared to be normal height and they walked around among other giant in giantess classmates that were all the way up to 50 ft tall it was awe-inspiring. I saw true the most popular kid in the school, at the tallest, being followed by a bunch of shorter and smaller classmates. I could also see a bunch of what looked to be normally size teenagers sort of hitting a volleyball back and forth chatting about themselves. "Wh- what happened to them?!?" I exclaim now not quite sure what to think of anything anymore. "Well it appears that your entire world has been flipped upside down ass this unknown chemical y as we like to call it has grown a decent portion of your School population that is above 6 ft tall to various taller heights. Stayed vacant in students between 5 foot 9' and 6 foot. And has shrunk any one shorter than that. we are still researching the cause but is ultimately unsafe for you and your classmates to wonder about the world so we have to keep you here for your own safety and protection." And as he said that he led me down the hall and out the door, in which from that point onward, my life would never be the same.