- Text Size +

When James opened his eyes it was to surroundings he didn't recognize. The floor was greasy and stained red with a substance he couldn't identify. James could hear voices nearby so he moved to get a better look at where they were coming from. That's when he came to the realisation that he was in some kind of cage. It was circular in design with what appeared to be wood at the base of the walls and metal bars sticking up from the wood. It looks as if someone had built it quickly from stuff around the house. His vision moved from the bars to what was beyond the cage, his pulse quickened. He saw part of a doorway, the smooth surface of a table, walls, a ceiling, the cage was on a table. The Cage was tiny, he was tiny. 


His mind reeled. He quickly scurried to the side of the cage to put his back against it. He pushed but it wouldn't budge, this was reality. Now though he could see where the voices had come from, in the cage was a group of 5 other people in various states. Some had clothes, others were naked and some had ripped clothes. One or two were sitting much like he was, against the wooden base of the walls. These people were just staring into the void, broken. The others were standing around talking. James heard one or two mention escape but they couldn't decide on how to do it or where to go. James tried to think about how he got here or where he was before at least. He could remember walking down the street going over to a friend's house. He took a shortcut down a backstreet which is when he heard behind him. Before he could turn to see who was there everything went black. He did wake up briefly, he could remember being naked, in what justice been a pocket. It was soft, felt like a fabric a pocket would be made of. Then all he could remember was waking up here. James's pulse relaxed a little, he began to take more of his surroundings in, he listened to the conversation that was happening. 


"She'll be back soon, we can't just hang around here" a short bald man in a torn suit was saying. 


“I know, it'll be feeding time soon! But there's no way out of this place. She obviously didn't design this place with the idea of us getting out of here”said one of the other prisoners. 


“We'll end up like Stuart!” screamed one of the two women in the cage. She pointed at a scattered collection of bones opposite her, there were too few to make up a human body and a few of them were broken or splintered. When James saw the bones a sense of dread settled into him that he couldn't shake off. More things were said but James stopped paying attention. Most of his willpower was being spent on coming to terms with his current situation. 


It was impossible to tell how long he was zoned out for before it happened. The conversation that was happening faded away but was brought back from the sound of footsteps. These weren't like any James had hard before however, they were loud, like loud thuds hitting the floor. His pulse quickens again. Not just his but everyone's it seemed. Some people ran to the bars in a last ditch attempt to escape while the others just stood there, too terrified to move. James was one of the latter. After a few of the footstep sounds a shadow came across the cage. The cage didn't have a ceiling, the bars were too smooth to climb so it didn't need one. Through the open ceiling James could see the face of his captor, he had to admit she was beautiful and absolutely titanic. Her eyes were the most entrancing shade of brown he'd seen, her hair, short and slightly curly was a dark chestnut. Her expression was hard to read, she had the cutest yet sinister grin on her cute face. James thought he was dreaming. 


“How are my little bugs doing today ?” said the Titaness her eyes taking in all the occupants of the cage. When her eyes passed over the most terrified her grin became a little wider. Though her expression Became stern when she saw the man trying to break the bars of the cage. The Titaness didn't try to stop him however. “I've been waiting for this time all day, feeding time! But I'm not going to rush into it though. I'm going to tell you all about my day instead” The Titaness placed her arm onto the table so she could rest her head against her palm. 

“Today was pretty good I have to say, the weather was perfect, not that you'd know” she giggled. “I was in college studying, on the hunt as you all we'll know by now. After about an hour I saw the new librarian! He was so chiselled, you could tell he worked out a lot. I just had to have him to myself” Her eyes moved away from the cage towards the ceiling. James could tell she was casting her mind back, getting lost in the memory. “I went up to him and started chatting, its college so I wasn't far off his age. We chatted for a while before he finally asked if I wanted to go for a drink. I agreed and we met up after his shift. I made sure to look particularly stunning, hair down and everything. He couldn't keep his eyes off me the entire evening” 


James had no idea what was happening right now, he looked around to see everyone still too terrified to move listening to the Titaness. He himself hadn't gotten up off the floor.


“We were at that bar for two hours and eventually he asked me back to his. Probably thought it was his lucky day when I said yes. We barely got through the door and he was trying to kiss me. The look on his face when he saw that I was strong enough to pin him against the wall” The Titaness was smiling now. “I told him to strip and get on his knees and you know what? He actually fucking did it! He was so mine. He was just there naked and kneeling when I raised my Doc Martens up to his face and said kiss...he kissed them about 4 times. I was ecstatic but didn't sow it. Had him licking them in no time, had them taking them off after that to smell my feet. He took long, deep breathes through his nose and seemed to never get enough. I was loving every moment of it. Wasn't long after that he was licking me feet only taking a break to tel me how divine they were. “The big ladies man” reduced to a pathetic foot cleaner for a woman he'd met only hours prior” The Titaness had said that last line with no small hint of satisfaction. 

“He was so into worshipping me he didn't even notice he was snapped smaller, and smaller, and smaller. By the time he realised he was bug sized like any other mant whose crossed my path. Feeding off his life force really got me into a predator frame of mind”


The Titaness took a brief break, her smile never faltering. She licked her lips before continuing. Her eyes never made contact with the occupants of the cage. “He was terrified of course but also incredibly horny. I wasn't surprised, he had been worshipping me four nearly an hour then was confronted by my perfect figure towering over him. Impressed he didn't cum right there really. I looked at him with the heel of my left foot slightly raised and said “look what we have here, are you horny little man ?” He nodded of course, dumbfounded. I said “why don't you take that itty bity thing and try to please my sole ?” He looked straight at my foot. I even flexed my toes to clench the deal, next thing I know he's ruming towards my foot trying to hump it. I almost burst into tears because of it. I left him at it for a little while until I said “This seems pretty one sided, how about my sole makes love to you!” Before I heard any sqweaks of his in reply I lifted up the foot he'd been humping to place it gently on his body. Gently but still pinning him to the ground. Then I began to move my foot forwards and backwards to roll him underfoot. Every few seconds I was applying pressure along with moaning in pleasure, I could say it was fake but I was enjoying myself at this point. Especially when he started to break. I felt his body crack with each bone that snapped, he was screaming which made me press harder. I was screaming “That's right little man, make sweet love to my foot, let really enjoy your body” seconds after that he was but a smear on my foot, he screamed one last time before my foot felt his body give way. I thanked him for the funnight before I left and here I am, home to be with all of you” her eyes darted to the cage for the first time in James couldn't tell how long. The suddenness of it caused a few of the cages occupants who hadn't moved a muscle since the Titaness arrived to fall over. 


She moved her head from the resting position it had been in so it was now looming directly over the cage. “So that was my day” said the Titaness. The tinies couldn't see all of their giant captor, she stood leaning against the table wearing a T-shirt and her underwear. On the underside of her left foot was a blotchy red smear that had dried up. “I can't believe I've talked all this time while I was meant to be feeding you” the sinister grin came across her face once more. One of the female prisoners burst into tears, the Titaness laughed at the tiny woman. Eventually her eyes focused on the tiny man who had been trying to break the bars of the cage. “What are you staring at you sick bitch?” He shouted at her. The Titaness raised an eyebrow and slightly smiled in amusement. “Guess we have a volunteer” said the Titaness who put her hand down into the cage to lift up the defiant man who now pleaded for his life. James had no idea what was happening but didn't move in fear of drawing any attention his way. Especially after hearing about her day. 


The little man flailed his arms and legs while screaming for mercy, all of which just served to mildly amuse the Titaness. She moved him slowly towards her lips then sucked him into her mouth. First just his legs, which she stopped at for a few moments. Without any warning the Titaness brought her teeth down on his legs shearing them from his body. Using her lips she stopped him from falling and pulled him further into her mouth only to bite through his chest. When her teeth came together the second time the mans pleas were silenced as his arms went limp, all the occupants of the cage saw then was the Titaness pull the rest of him into her mouth. She then leaned forward so her mouth was right above the cage but her mouth was still visible to her prisoners. Then the Titaness began to chew away at the remains in her mouth. Every bite coincided was a loud crunch that only got quieter each time until there was only slush left In her mouth. James watched as the Titaness opened her mouth to pour the red slush into the cage onto one of the crying women who stopped crying and didn't move. when he looked up at the Titaness he saw she was smiling with a small red line stretching from her lips to her chin. She licked her lips clearing the remains Off them. “He was pretty sweet!” She exclaimed wiping the droplet from her chin so she could lick it up. “Eat up you little fucks, get some protein in you. If your good bitches I'll not punish any of you tomorrow with my pearly whites” she grinned revealing a set of perfect blood red teeth. James suspected she was telling the truth somehow. He did notice the Titaness took notice of him because to his amazement his manhood was rock hard. The Titaness didn't say anything but did give him a quick wink before turning to walk away. James sat where he was, shocked at what just happened, listening to the cries of his cell mates and the realisation of his new life.